Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnd It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barAnd It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnd It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barAnd It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

And It Begins... [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm

As Snopy went on with his questions, the woman stood up, and quite angrily explained why she didn't believe him and how saving her didn't prove anything. He let out a small sigh. That is indeed correct, saving you wasn't a good indicator if I actually care. In truth, there is no was I can logically explain why I do care...cause I'm not sure why I do exactly, I'm simply trying to figure it out myself. Snopy went on to his next question, and Kanna's answer was a blunt one in the affirmative. Oddly, it wasn't quite as angry as she had been most of the time. She had sat back down onto the couch at this point. Snopy then went on to his final statement. She finally went on to explain, first mentioning the older boy of the family they had walked by. Suddenly, Kanna burst into tears and started crying. Then she finally said something that put light on a lot of things. The boy was her son, and it seems the man had taken him from her. There was no way that this woman was in the wrong, if she was she wouldn't be crying. Abusive parents wouldn't cry like this if they lost their child, so naturally someone else had fucked up. Oh my god...I'm....so sorry, I didn't know. He said that in a kind and comforting tone, while gently stroking her back to comfort her, though his tone shifted to anger. His free hand clenched tightly into a fist.

Selfish inconsiderate bastards, selfish fucking bastards. What kind of cruel and heartless monster would separate a mother from their child? The kind that killed me I guess. Snopy kept that last statement in his thoughts, since this wasn't the time to explain he wasn't a human anymore. He turned back to Kanna. Anger was still in his tone, though it wasn't directed at her. He was just pissed off at the kind of emotional pain some people could cause. I believe every word you've said. I am good at judging liars and I know emotion like this is genuine. So, I'm assuming that bastard is the reason your life has spiraled downwards like this? As he said this, he continued to comfort the woman with the hand closest to her. He calmed his tone down to comforting once more. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up memories as painful as those must be.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:44 pm

"Oh my god...." Kanna became speechless for a moment, "He's just one of those idiots who sit back and agree with every damn thing that someone has to say!" After that there was no point of asking him anymore questions about his intentions. He was either extremely naive of the way this world works, an idiot, or a liar. At this point she was completely unsure of which one it was going to be. As the conversation moved on and she gave in to his questions, a sympathetic "I'm sorry" came from him. She had heard these so many times in the past, they no longer meant anything. She glanced to him, "It's fine... It's not like you did anyth-..." Kanna raised an eyebrow at him and stood up as she saw and heard anger rise within him. She kept a good eye on him as she moved a few feet back and just watched. His next words weren't exactly comforting to her either, though she understood they weren't directed towards her. "Well you have no reason not to believe me... I guess..." she said, her tone sounding slightly unsure and at the same time shaken. Her tone returned to normal when his question about him being the cause of her downward spiral came up. She lowered her head and nodded, ashamed and disappointed in everything in her life at the moment. Another I'm sorry came from him and she merely nodded again.

"That isn't even the half of it..." Kanna said, anger hitting her own tone as she glanced away from him, "Ever since then nothing has gone right! It isn't fair! I had a husband, a house, a beautiful son, a decent bed! What the hell did I do to deserve something like this!? I thought I had lived my life pretty well! I was a good person! How could everything just go so wrong!" Kanna was pretty much pacing back and forth, using her arms and hands while she spoke to over exaggerate the emotions she felt by flinging them around randomly. Still, she was crying and her voice began to crack while she once again attempted to fight the tears.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

As Snopy said he was sorry, she was about to give the generic answer when his anger flared up. Anger was an odd emotion for Snopy, but that kind of torture done to someone just pissed him off. As she commented on how he had no reason not to believe her, she seemed taken aback by it. Snopy hadn't thought about how surprising the anger must have been, especially for someone who didn't think he cared. As he asked the reasoning, she lowered her head and nodded in defeat that that man was the one who caused all of this. She went on to explain, with increasing anger, how wrong everything that happened was, and how unfair it was. She was pacing, and showing her emotions through bodily gestures. Snopy sat back and nodded until she was done. I see. He spoke calmly before standing back up. Life isn't fair, and nothing we can do will ever change that. Horrible things happen to really good people for no damned reason. Slowly a sort of determination overtook his voice.

When something bad happens, we shouldn't just give up and die. A person should fight to make it better, as you should. You should work hard to make your life better than every bastard who has taken advantage of or harmed you. Then you can look down and laugh at them, prove you don't need them and prove how insignificant they are. I myself have had my life fall apart around me, twice actually. However, I never gave up. I kept on going, and I forced things to get better. Kanna, don't resign yourself to cruel fate. Defy destiny's charge and make everyone realize that nothing will bring you down. Snopy leaned his head back a bit and sighed. I talk way too damned much sometimes. Snopy cracked his neck a bit and sighed once more. Before looking back to Kanna. Now I think I get it though. There was something about you that I felt oddly drawn to. Well, I'm going to get straight to the point. I want to help you fix up your life. For instance, I don't know what you've been eating, but it probably isn't enough. If you'd like, I could take you out for a nice large meal, my treat. To prove he was serious, he pulled out his wallet. What do you say? You can pick the place.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Kanna was crying harder with every word that he said. He didn't understand. He tells her to make her life better than his, but that was impossible now. There was no way for her to do such a thing. As he kept talking, she stared at him with wide eyes, tears falling, a gaped mouth, and shaking her head. "When something bad happens, we shouldn't just give up and die. A person should fight to make it better, as you should. You should work hard to make your life better than every bastard who has taken advantage of or harmed you. Then you can look down and laugh at them, prove you don't need them and prove how insignificant they are. I myself have had my life fall apart around me, twice actually. However, I never gave up. I kept on going, and I forced things to get better. Kanna, don't resign yourself to cruel fate. Defy destiny's charge and make everyone realize that nothing will bring yo-..." She couldn't take hearing that anymore. She shook her head rapidly and then interrupted him, raising her voice in hopes of making him understand.

"No! You don't get it! That man ruined me!" she yelled as she pointed towards the window as if he were out there, which obviously he wasn't, "He took my son away by telling the fucking court that I beat my child! That all of MY bruises were him defending our son! And his stupid little whore testified against me and they idiot judges actually fucking listened to them!" She reached up and grabbed tightly onto her hair, practically pulling it from her scalp again. She stomped one of her feet on the floor in anger as she did that as well. "I've got a college degree! I am educated, but no one will fucking hire me! They look at that damn record and immediately say no because to the world I am have abused my child! No one believes me but that old woman down there who was nice enough to hire me for her store!" she dropped down to her knees and wrapped her arms around her own stomach, bending over in a fetal position and setting her forehead on the floor. "I've tried... I've tried continuing my life. I even got with another man, only to have him end up beating me to... There is nothing I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:47 pm

As Snopy went on, she was becoming increasingly distressed by what he was saying. Obviously she didn't take it the way he had hoped, and after awhile, she cut him off. She was hysterical at this point, explaining how wrong everything in her life had gone. She explained how the man had ruined her, by claiming she beat her child. Somehow the court was convinced her bruises were a result of him protecting his child, which all things considered sounded like utter bullshit. A man like the one he saw didn't need to beat her to stop her, simply to pull her off and then just call the police. Yet the court listened to such an obvious lie. She then explained how because of that lie, no one would hire her. To top it off, another man she was with beat her. None of this made any sense. Kanna was a beautiful woman, once whom seemed like a nice person at heart. Why someone who got her would beat her was beyond him. Even the most shallow of men who only judge things off of looks, wouldn't beat a trophy on the shelf, and a woman was far more beautiful and valuable than a trophy. All Snopy was understanding is she ended up with a bunch of idiots. He took a light sigh, then if Kanna turned her head, she'd see him staring straight into her eyes. I don't understand the logic of the assholes you were with. They get a beautiful woman, who also, at least it seems to me, like an extremely nice woman at heart, and they abuse her. I don't get it, and I never will get it. Someone like you deserves a good man, someone who will treat you like a lady, like you are supposed to be treated. Snopy took a deep breath before continuing. You know, if you'd like I could take you out to dinner. You deserve to be treated right. It'll be my treat, what do you say? Snopy basically had just asked her out on a date. Why not? She was beautiful, she seemed to be a good person, what harm was there in trying to go out with her? All it required was her to accept, which he wasn't sure if she would.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 am

That was just as unexpected as everything his strange man had done before. He compliments her multiple times and pretty much tells her that she deserves better. She closed her eyes and shook her head. "You don't get it..." she said in a low tone, practically a whisper, "I don't care about him, how he treated me, or what you think I deserve when it comes to a man..." Kanna pushed herself back to her feet and looked up to him with a serious, almost intimidating look in her eyes. "He has MY SON!" she yelled at him, clenching her fists, "Obviously you have never had a child before because you couldn't even imagine the pain and misery a parent feels knowing that their child is in the hands of an abusive man and his whore." Kanna raised her hand to her face, calming down a bit as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She took in a deep breath, and sighed at the same time as him. That was about when he said it. With everything he had just found out, Snopy asked her out on a date? He may not have worded it that way, but it was all too obvious where he was trying to go with it. She glanced him up and down with a slight look of confused disgust. "Wh-... I... Um... Hm..." she couldn't find the words to reply to him correctly. She was truly taken aback and stunned by his question. "Oh god... what the hell..." she thought and then nodded to him, "You know what.. sure.. why the hell not... Though know that if you hit me one time I'll cut your fucking dick off." Obviously that was not true. She wasn't one to easily do harm to another person, despite her strange and distant behavior. "Where and when are you wanting to go? Also..." she looked around embarrassed again, "If you're planning on going dutch like my last boyfriend, I don't have any money so warn me now..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 am

Snopy listened to the woman’s first comment and remained silent. He had definitely misjudged a little bit. He knew that she must have been upset about losing her son, any decent mother would feel the same way. His last statements definitely addressed the wrong issue. She was right, he never had a child so he didn’t understand the pain she must’ve felt. Next came Snopy’s rather odd question, the one that was basically asking her out on a date. She looked at him, with confusion on her face. She tried to respond, but all that came out of her mouth were scattered syllables. However, after a moment, Snopy was the one with a bit of shock on his face. She had accepted the offer, though she threatened him if he thought about hitting her. After the small amount of shock had subsided, he simply smiled. You don’t have to worry, I have no intention of ever striking at you. You have my word. She continued on that if he planned on going Dutch then he should warn her, since she didn’t have much money. No, I don’t plan on it. You can bring money, but you don’t need it. I have a lot of money to work with, it is entirely my treat. You won’t have to pay a dime.

This had gone surprisingly well. Her attitude may have been a bit rough, blunt would be the best word for it, but to him she seemed quite the attractive woman. It would be interesting to see where this went. There is a sushi place a little ways away that is pretty good, and even if you don’t like sushi they have plenty of other items to choose from. You can eat as much as you like, I will have the money to pay for it. Snopy walked over to the door and stopped, turning back to her. I’ll wait here if you want to do anything real quick. You may want to wash out the cuts from when you punched in the window, don’t want them to get infected or anything. Anyway, I’m ready when you are. Snopy waited by the door and let Kanna do or grab anything she needed, if she needed to. When she arrived at the door, Snopy would open it and hold it open for her, allowing her to walk past. After she walked through, he’d shut it and continue along with her down all of the flights of steps, and then make his way to the main exit. He’d once more hold open the door for her and then shut it behind them. He walked alongside her down the steps, and then turned to the left. In the direction he was going was the city, out of the slums that they were currently standing in, though it would be a bit of a walk before they got there.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Kanna shook her head and raised a eyebrow at him. He said nothing about what she had just gotten angry at him for and moved on to the date. Obviously that made her suspicions about this man rise even more. Then when he talked about going dutch, she shook her head again. "I can bring money?" Kanna said in a slightly rude tone, "I just told you I have none, so I better not need it. I can barely pay the rent on this place or keep myself fed. Me paying for things on a date is not going to happen." After asking him where he'd want to go, his immediate reply was something about a sushi place. "Nope... I have decided at this moment I am allergic to fish and anything else that lives under the sea." she told him as she crossed her arms along her chest, staring at him. It was like she was testing him, though she was being completely serious when she said that. Was she actually allergic or being mean? Who knows, but she wasn't giving off any hints to that answer. After that Kanna was just sort of silent. He confirmed his intentions towards payment of their meal and then moved towards the door and told her to go wash the cuts on her hand. She blinked a few times and looked down to it. "Oh..." she said softly, as if she really had forgotten about it. She walked off and headed towards her bedroom to clean the cuts out and make sure there wasn't any glass within them. Once done, she decided to change clothes as well. From what Snopy was saying, he meant to go on the date at this moment, so she was going to change. Once changed, she returned to Snopy's side and stared at him. "Well I guess I'm ready to go..." she said in a calmed tone. The moment she realized that she was actually leaving the house with a man, she began to get slightly nervous. She hid it well, keeping quiet and showing that she was just going to follow his lead most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am

Snopy's not addressing what had made her angry had obviously caused her to wonder, though in what direction Snopy did not know. Upon her next statement, Snopy realized he had misheard her. He thought she had said she didn't have much money, when she really had none. That was my bad. I misheard you, don't worry though. I planned on paying for everything tonight either way, there is no way you'd need money. After his suggestion, she quite rudely exclaimed that she "decided" she was allergic to seafood. Snopy raised his eyebrow to this. The wording makes me a little suspicious. As far as I know, you can't "decide" if you're allergic to something. However, I am not going to let my slight suspicions risk your throat closing up or something. There is another place I know of, a little farther away. It has absolutely no sea food, thus you won't have an allergic reaction there. After mentioning her cuts, she let out a small "oh" and went to wash her hand off. When Kanna came back, she appeared to also be in clean cloths. With that, they were ready to go. Snopy held the door for her. and would close it as she went out. He'd do the same when they arrived back on the first floor. They were now headed in the direction of the regular portion of the city, which was of course nicer than the slums. As they walked, Snopy turned to her for a moment. I'd like to apologize for what happened in there. I don't really know what being a parent is like, since you were right, I never had kids. I'm sorry for all the things I said that upset on the subject that offended you. As they continued on the slums slowly got less slum-like, though they would still be technically considered slums for a good while longer. I must say though, I'm a bit shocked. You obviously distrust me, yet you said yes to going out like this. I am happy you did, but I feel I have to ask. Why did you say yes? This had been bugging him from the moment she said yes, so he just wanted an answer.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Well it became apparent to Kanna that Snopy Saika was a person who took everything that she was going to say to him completely literal. Yeah, she said she had no money, but that wasn't absolute. She had a bit in an emergency savings and some spending money for groceries. She had actually meant more along the lines of she had no miscellaneous spending money. Oh well. She wasn't going to comment on it now. If he wanted to take the things she said completely literal, then all power to him. Well that thought immediately changed. He then moved on to comment on how she "decided" to become allergic to something. First he's a believer, then he's suspicious. No. He was confusing is what it was. Although she had worded it strangely, that one actually was true. She was allergic to all shellfish and regular fish... pretty much anything that lives in water. Once he switched to a different type of food, Kanna went and washed up. She came back and he politely held the door open for her to step through. Once she did, he closed it and repeated the process when they were actually leaving the apartment building. She walked along side of him, still keeping a few feet between the two as the began their way towards the more taken care of part of the city, away from the slums. Kanna had enjoyed the silence, though she felt it was slightly odd since they were sort of on a 'date'. So, when he spoke up, she actually didn't mind listening.

"Are you always this apologetic?" Kanna asked him once hie apology seemed to have finished, "You don't have to be, ya know. I have a child, you don't. There is nothing wrong with that. And there is nothing wrong with you not understanding something you've never had to feel or go through." After they continued walking for a bit, he spoke up once more. "Why I said yes? Assuming you want honesty, it's because I'm at that point where I don't give a crap anymore. I don't have anyone who cares about me. Those I care about are gone. So if I run into yet another situation where I am being beaten like a slave, then I'll just deal with it then." At that moment, she glanced down at her hand. She remembered she had done something way back then. It was how she was able to get away from her last guy. She had been trying to do it since then, but failed miserably. At times, she wondered if it was even her who had done it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Upon apologizing Kanna asked if he was always this apologetic. She commented there was nothing wrong with not understanding since he never went through the situation. He was slightly caught off guard. I did not expect that. I've dealt with a lot of people who wouldn't take the fact that I have never had a child before into account, so I didn't expect it. And no, I am not always so apologetic. I only apologize when I feel I have said or done something without taking someone's feelings into account. I only apologized because I felt I could have gone about that much better than I did. That was basically the gist of it. They continued walking as Kanna went on to respond to his next question. It was an interesting theory, and rather sad. Huh...that is an interesting way to look at it. You don't trust me, yet if something bad happens you'll deal with it then. Rest assured though, I won't beat you like anything. I won't beat you at all. You don't have to believe me, you'll find out just how much you can trust me in time. As they continued to walk it was getting slightly darker. It wasn't exactly early in the day, and it was winter. It got dark rather early. Snopy couldn't shake the feeling something was going to happen tonight. I swear, if a hollow attacks anywhere within the next few hours, I'm going to be a little upset. It could just be paranoia, so he didn't worry about it too much.

They were basically out of the slums at this point, and in the city. They were still a short ways away from the place. The buildings were tall, and the bright lights had not yet turned on. However, considering the time of day they would likely turn on soon. Things were bustling all around, it really was the big city. It had taken some getting used to after living in the Seireitei for so long, but he adapted after a little bit. Now one would be surprised he hadn't lived in the big city for long. So Kanna. You said you went to college, what did you major in? Snopy remembered when he went to college not to long ago. If he was going to be successful in Karakura, he may as well have had a degree. Though looking back at it, and his life in general, he chuckled a bit mentally. Somehow he always became friends with pains in the ass. Off the top of his head, there were two of his friends who weren't total pains in the ass. He wondered if this was why he was so interested in this woman. She seemed to be a pain in the ass to deal with, but he felt she was a good person at heart. Though it wasn't that he was specifically attracted to pains in the ass or anything. It was just he can deal with them, thus opening up options for friends and relationships, within reason of course.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm

During his explanation about why he apologized, Kanna just glanced towards him and then turned away. She took in a deep breath and sighed. He talked quite a lot. This was not something she was used to. "Why do you talk like that?" she said turning back to him once he finished talking about her lack of trust in him, "It's like you're making all of your sentences really long to either make me feel stupid or just because you like hearing the sound of your own voice. Either way, it's insulting and not fun to listen to. Talk normal." Kanna obviously had her own issues when it comes to dealing with people, but with everything that happened in her life, who could blame her? She's not used to interaction with others anymore. She doesn't trust anyone, and hates being close to people. She's really one hard rock to crack. These metaphorical walls that she has surrounded herself with over time are so strong that even the nicest of people would not be able to break them down. Even now, she wasn't acting like herself on purpose because of the lack of trust. In her mind, she feels that she must turn him away from her completely before he tried hurting her like everyone did. Maybe if she came off as a bitch from the beginning, he would realized that taking advantage of her is out of the question. Her nice personality from before was what she felt might have allowed the others to so easily hurt her.

Now it was getting darker as they walked. Kanna wondered how far this place actually was. They had made it out of the slums of Karakura and into the nicer parts of the city as the sun began to completely fall. Snopy asked her a question about her past, catching her off guard a bit. Why he would want to know about her college history was beyond her, but she shrugged it of and answered. "I majored in English Literature." she said. Short and to the point. There was nothing more she could think to say about her college experience. There were no longer any good memories about back then. That was where she met Logan after all. And any memory she has with him only leads to pain. Of course Snopy did not know this, and she wasn't keen on letting him know either. She merely answered a simple question and went silent again, waiting for him to say "we're here" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Snopy chuckled a bit when Kanna questioned why he talked so much. Haha, sorry. Bad habit of mine. I'll shorten my sentences if you'd like. He kept that statement short and sweet. It wasn't like it was hard for him, he could technically mess with his personality and act like a totally different person. Shortening a few measly sentences was a cinch for him. It wasn't like it was a bother to do so anyway. He stretched a bit before looking around him. There were just about there. Almost there, just a few more blocks. It was after this point that he asked Kanna about her major. It was English literature. It was an interesting choice, of course Snopy was quite fluent in English himself, despite living in Japan his whole life on Earth, and he learned it back when English wasn't commonly spoken there. When it came to English literature, the only work he really knew well was Hamlet. That small amount of knowledge of English literature didn't seem like it would hold together a conversation.

As they walked, Snopy thought he heard something and turned around. It was distant, very distant. Yet it didn't seem promising. I fear that things might get a little rough before I go to bed tonight. Snopy turned forward once more. If Kanna inquired about why he turned around he'd simply shake his head. I thought I heard something, but it's just my imagination. Even if it wasn't it was probably nothing. If she didn't ask, he would keep his mouth shut. After another half block Snopy finally said it. We're here. It was a rather small restaurant, but the food was good. It wasn't like he took her to some cheap place. As he went in to the front desk he immediately spoke up. You still don't serve fish, or any seafood here right? The man nodded and confirmed there was no seafood in this establishment. Alright, table for 2 then. The man led them to a small table with 2 seats on opposite sides, and placed two menus down before leaving. Snopy sat down on one side and waited for Kanna to sit on the other. The place was small, but it looked nice. It was well kept, and nothing was old or falling apart. So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

"And again... with the apologizing..." Kanna mumbled under her breath, sighed, and shook her head. She set her hand on her forehead, coming to the conclusion that it was hopeless. He must be extremely insecure in his own actions or something, because that was almost ridiculous. She heard him mention that they were almost there and began to look around, taking in her surroundings. She slightly recognized the area, but was completely unsure of where they could be going. And that was when the short conversation about her college education took place. Kanna asked him nothing about himself. She actually would have if she thought about it, but she felt so out of place and awkward that her mind just wasn't in it. Not only was she extremely rude to him, but she was making it obvious that she didn't really want to be here. Yet with all of that, he was still being "nice" to her. It only made her more mistrusting of him. While they were walking, he stopped and turned around. Seeing this, Kanna stopped and watched him, staring suspiciously at him. "What are you doing?" she asked and got an answer rather quickly, almost as if he had planned it out in some way. More suspicion. He was hiding something and she had her own guesses on what it could be. It was pretty soon after that they arrived at the restaurant. It was small, but the aroma the restaurant held was great. Walking in, she could immediately tell she was going to enjoy the food.

Kanna was looking around when she over heard a question that Snopy asked. He even confirmed with the people in the restaurant about seafood. His reasons for that action were unknown, but Kanna actually felt slightly relieved when knowing that he did it. In fact, she even relaxed a bit mentally, though her body was still quite tense. Soon they were at the table and Kanna watched Snopy sit down. "Hm..." she stared at him for only a moment and then sat down herself. Usually the men she went on dates with would pull her chair out for her, but this one did not. Truthfully, she didn't know whether that was good or bad. Sure, it was a lack in gentlemanly etiquette, but that could also mean he was different than most she went out with. As she sat there thinking about that for a moment, his next question she almost missed. It took a second, but she finally was pulled from her thoughts when she realized she was being talked to and looked up to him. "This place is nice." was all she said, and it was probably the nicest thing she had said all night. While sitting there, she'd look shy, tense, uncomfortable. She was slightly slouched, like her body was caving in on itself. She wasn't sure whether this was a good idea anymore. Something was telling her that this guy was off some how and it was making her feel a little sick.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Kanna commented on yet another apology. Snopy's thoughts finally showed a bit more to it than it had before, of course Kanna wouldn't be able to tell. Hmm, these reactions are giving me a good insight into this woman's personality. Though, I wonder if she really is this much of a bitch or if there is something else to it. Upon hearing Kanna ask what he was doing he got a little worried. Well, that didn't seem suspicious at all. Something told him that the facade wouldn't be holding up as long as he had hoped. Her finding out what he was at a bad time could prove rather unpredictable, but he'd at least be able to act more like himself. Yes, he was a nice person, but not quite as ridiculous as he was acting right now. On the outside, Snopy only reacted as normal. Upon Kanna telling him the place seemed nice, Snopy nodded, then reached for the menu, looking through it for a few moments. It didn't take long for him to place it down. He knew what he wanted rather quickly. He had been here on several occasions, thus he knew most of the items on the menu. Well, I'm ready to order when you are. He leaned back, glancing out the window ever so subtly. He made it seem like he was just watching the cars drive by idly, though he was actually pondering when "it" would appear, and if he'd really be the one to deal with it.

He turned his attention back to the restaurant after only a few seconds. Soon enough, a waitress came over to them and asked for their orders. Snopy gave his order, which was actually rather light. I'll just have some rice and some miso soup with noodles in it. Would you like anything else, we have some sake or other alcoholic beverages if you'd like. Snopy shook his head. No thanks. I had a little something before I left my house, and I prefer to have just enough keep mental clarity. The waitress nodded and turned to Kanna. And what'll you have? Once Kanna gave her order, she'd write it down and leave. We'll have it for you shortly. With that, Snopy simply leaned back in his seat. He was rather relaxed, letting out a satisfied sigh. It's nice to get out and enjoy some good food once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:38 am

Kanna reached for a menu and took a look. She hadn't been out in such a long time, she was unsure of what she would even want to eat. The only thing on the menu that sounded decent to her was the cliche and simple plate of curry and rice, but she couldn't think of anything else she'd want. While she was looking at the menu, she would notice that Snopy was idly glancing out the window. Normally people would try to make small talk and maybe even a few suggestions from the menu, so why wasn't he? She assumed it had something to do with whatever was on his mind, which was likely what he was hiding from her. Someone was a little too obvious. Once he turned his attention back to the restaurant, Kanna' quickly shifted her eyes back to the menu in her own little pretense. She looked up to the waitress as she came over and set her menu down on the edge of the table. Snopy ordered and then the attention was turned to her. "I'll just take your plate of curry and rice please..." Kanna stated and then spoke up for a suggestion, "Please don't make the curry to spicy... And a water will be fine." The waitress took her order and left with a simple statement. Kanna turned her attention back to Snopy who seemed to relax a bit, though her suspicions were still there. Snopy said he liked getting out and enjoying some good food and Kanna merely nodded. She felt a little awkward, unsure of how to reply to him. "Yeah. It's nice every now and then, though I will always prefer a home cooked meal." she said after a moment of awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:41 am

Kanna had ordered a simple plate. Snopy went on as usual, not noticing Kanna had noticed him glancing out the window as he had. He had a feeling she was suspicious about something, but that feeling was from before he even looked out the window. Nothing fancy I see. He listened to Kanna as she mentioned she prefers a meal to be home cooked rather than ordered out. I can agree with that wholeheartedly. I can cook myself, but I'm only really average. My mother was the best cook though. She could make just about anything you could think of, and she could always make it taste good. He let out a bit of a sigh. I can't even remember the last time I saw her face. He sat for a moment with a somewhat saddened expression on his face before looking back up. Upon realizing he was moping he shook his head really fast a few times. I'm sure you don't want to hear about my problems. He perked himself up, but he had thought about his mother too much. His mood was obviously knocked down a few notches. He missed her a lot, he missed his sister a lot. He took a deep breath, leaning his head back. He hadn't thought about his family this much since shortly after he died. He wanted to scream, but he refused to do so in the middle of the restaurant. So, are you a good cook Kanna? He returned to the original subject, seeing as he highly doubted that Kanna wanted to hear about his problems. If he wasn't gonna talk about it to get it off his chest, then he may as well take it off his mind.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Kanna may not have been the easiest person to talk to, but she did have feelings. The sadness he showed when speaking about his mother was able to tug on a few heart strings. She looked away form him, refusing to watch him mope around about his mother. This was supposed to be a date of sorts. Sad topics weren't exactly something she was just going to go along with. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw him raise his head and turned her attention back to him. It was obvious he realized what he was doing and tried perking up. His next statement made her raise an eyebrow, but she nodded her head. "Upsetting topics aren't exactly the best way to go about getting to know someone on a date, Snopy..." she said in a 'that should have been obvious' tone and then leaned back, crossing her arms along her chest. He made it way to obvious that his mood had been dropped and he had literally done it to himself. Kanna glared at him and then stood up, stepping away from the table. "And then talking about something that upsets you to the point of ruining your mood pretty much screws the entire night up!!" She quickly began to walk off, and moved to exit the restaurant. Although she tried keeping an annoyed look on her face, while he was unable to see it, her expression did sadden. She knew that this was likely her fault since she was being such a bitch to him, but she had been secretly hoping that this might actually go well. Either way, the expression quickly changed back to her normal one as she quickly stormed out, ignoring the fact that they had food coming and began making her way down the street back towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Snopy had attempted to perk the mood back up, but the damage had been done. When he raised his head back up, Kanna responded to his quick statement. She stated quite bluntly upsetting topics weren't something that should be discussed, not on a date anyway. Kanna stood up and stepped away. Hey, what're you... Before he could finish she continued to speak. She basically stated to him he had screwed up the entire night by killing his mood. She headed for the exit, looking rather annoyed. Snopy sighed as he placed what it would cost for the meal on the table, plus the tip. As he got up to follow the waitress showed up. Before she could ask Snopy cut in. I might be back, might not. The money for the meal that you're in the middle of making is on the table, plus a 20% tip. Snopy ran to the door in order to catch up, she had already gotten halfway up the street by the time he exited the store himself. That is when he heard it, a howl. It was loud, and quite deafening. Snopy looked around quickly. Shit, it decided to show itself. Anyone with spiritual power of any sort would hear the howl quite loudly. Snopy took a moment to stop and perked up his senses, feeling for anything he could. The cars on the road screwed up his ability to feel the vibrations in the ground, so it was up to sensing the creature's spiritual energy. He took a few moments, eyes closed and just scanning. There were no people on the sidewalk, but anyone looking from their car would notice how odd Snopy seemed to look.

After a moment he picked it up, and the outcome wasn't a good one. Damn it. Snopy quickly raised his hand into the air, which started to glow. On the palm of his hand a glowing image of a skull appeared. He then jabbed his hand into his gut, and out of his mouth popped a little pill. What the pill was his specially made Gigai. Based off of the basis of a Sugiura, who is a spiritual being yet can be seen by normal humans, he developed a Gigai which merely fills out a spiritual being's body, and when ejected comes out like a pill. He had ejected instantly using a Kido spell he had created in conjunction with the Gigai, which emulated the deviced used to force a soul from its body. He stuck the pill in a secure pocket. His outfit had changed. He was now dressed entirely in black. A black shirt, with a black jacket hanging open. His pants were also black. He had a belt at his waist, and at each hip was a holster with a magnum safely tucked in them. From there, he shunpo'd as fast as he could. This meant in almost a single moment Snopy had appeared next to Kanna's location. A rather large hand was reaching out of a portal, about to grab Kanna. Oh no you don't! Snopy drew one magnum into his right hand. He dashed by and grabbed Kanna, pulling her out of the way with his free hand. He placed her down, on her feet, a moment later. Without even looking where he was aiming he aimed his magnum backwards and fired 5 times. The shots all hit their mark, which was the wrist. He made a dotted line of bullet wounds, and with the 5th shot the hand came off. A shreik of pain rung throughout the city as the hand retracted into the portal it came from.

Snopy stood up straight and let his arm drop to his side, at the same time he holstered his magnum and drew the other into his left hand. Judging by the energy I feel you are giving off, you can see me. Well since you just witnessed that, I may as well explain, but first... A voice echoed through the city, though there was no discernable souce. Shinigami, yes. That is what I thought I smelled, though your scent reminds me a bit of a hollow's in a way. It doesn't matter, like all that came before you you are food. Snopy kept a dead serious look on his face the whole time. If you really think you can do so, then why don't you just come out? Hide as long as you like, the outcome will not change. Snopy stood without moving a few moments, then his arm jolted up, aiming his magnum behind him. A moment later a large figure started to emerge from seemingly nowhere. The very nanosecond it did so, Snopy pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the hollow near its center, and practically paralyzed it. By the way, the proper term is Vizard. Snopy pulled the trigger again, smashing the hollow's mask and popping its head like a grape. The hollow's body faded away as Snopy sheathed his weapon. He had killed the hollow as if it was nothing. Every bullet hit the mark, and he wasn't even looking. Well Kanna, if you noticed me acting a little strange, well here it is. This is what I was hiding. He stopped for a moment to see what Kanna's reaction to everything would be. A lot had happened in the last minute, and she might need a moment to process it all.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 pm

As Kanna was making her way down the street, she had no idea of what was about to occur. How could she? Although his secretive behavior was obvious and she knew he was hiding something, her mind was not exactly pointing in this direction. She made a decent distance away from the restaurant and had actually hoped that he would come after her. Yes, she hoped for it. The cold hearted and rude Kanna secretly wanted someone to really care for her and her well being. She'd never admit to it. She'd likely never trust someone who acted like they did, but she wanted it badly. And now, she was a good distance away from the man that might offer that, or so she thought... A loud howl like sound, something she had only heard a couple of times before, echoed through the streets, overwhelming the roars of the cars. Kanna stopped in her tracks and looked around, but she saw absolutely nothing. It was a frightening sound. She didn't like it. It was time to get home. Kanna went to continue her walk home, maybe taking half a step when something came at her out of the corner of her eyes. Her eyes widened as she was in the middle of turning her head towards this thing, a look of fear on her face. She didn't even have time to get a decent look. Something grabbed her and moved her out of the way so fast that everything had seemed like a blur. And then she heard his voice. It was Snopy.

"What's going on?" she thought as she turned to look at him. He began to explain something, but her mind was going a mile a minute. She was unsure of whether she should be frightened and run, or whether she should stay with him and hope that she'll be safe. She heard another voice. It spoke of Shinigami, of hollow, of food. "Food?" she asked herself and turned towards them, "What is going on!?" Kanna saw the serious look on Snopy's face and was once again unsure of what this male was really thinking, or what he was actually like. Suspicions of his lies once again moved into her mind, but the fear of what was currently going on pushed them right back out. Snopy was so confident in his actions, telling whatever was speaking that the outcome was not going to change. Was Snopy that powerful? "Who is he...?" she asked herself as this large beast seemed to step out of nowhere. Kanna's eyes widened as she attempted to get a good look, but as quickly as this thing came, it was gone. Snopy annihilated it very quickly and it vanished without a single trace. Snopy holstered a gun and looked back to her, explaining that this was what he was hiding the entire time. Kanna took a step back, glancing him up and down with an uncertain expression.

"So... This is the real you?" she said, pointing at him and putting emphasis on the 'this'. She wasn't exactly sure what was different, excluding the fact that he now held two weapons and annihilated that hollow that appeared. "You mentioned something about a Vizard just a minute ago..." she said, pronoucning it in the manner that Snopy had, "What exactly is that? Where did these weapons come from? You didn't have them in the restaurant..." Kanna thought hard. She recognized some what had happened here through her own research. When she first used some sort of ability when her last partner attacked her, she tried to find out more about it. Unfortunately, she wasnt' very good at researching matters like that and found nothing but insignificant information. "Maybe he can help me..." she thought to herself as she glanced down to her hand, "I have some kind of power too, but... Oh I don't know!" Kanna's face became distorted with confusion and irritation. She turned her attention back to Snopy and blinked a few times, completely unsure of what she was supposed to do or say at the moment. "Well... I... Uh..." Kanna was stuck.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Kanna had reacted as one would expect a normal person to react in a situation such as this: shocked, confused, and unable to keep up. She wasn't used to situations such as this, it wasn't like a person could blame her. When all was said and done, she stepped back. She asked in a confirmatory tone that "this" was the real him. Snopy nodded. Yup. This is the real me. He stopped and allowed Kanna to continue her inquiry. She asked a few questions before glancing down to her hand. Snopy raised an eyebrow at the glance, it seemed like an odd time to look at ones hand. Snopy wasn't sure, but he had a slight idea of what it may have meant. Kanna began to attempt to say something, but she was completely lost it seemed. Just relax, it only makes sense you'd be confused. A long time ago, I would've felt the same way if I witnessed what you just did. Snopy reached his hand into his pocket, pulling out a the pill that was his special Gigai. Back when you met me, up until you stormed out of the restaraunt, this is what you were looking at. I was using an artificial semi-physical body in order to properly interact with regular human beings. When I ejected the my special Gigai, that is the name of the artificial body, the body condensed into this pill. Because the body is also semi-physical, I was able to condense it. What you are looking at is my spirit, these weapons are attached to my spirit, which is where I got them. Right now I am a spirit. Only those with spiritual power can see me, most normal humans can't see, hear, or sense me in any way.

Snopy stopped for a moment and thought. Your next question was...right, what is a Vizard. It would be easier to explain what a Shinigami is first. I can tell you the long version later if you want it. But the short version is that Shinigami are, well "Death Gods". They are spirits that have special powers tied into their soul that manifests as a sword, and they pass humans on to the next world, the Soul Society. They also hunt hollow, one of which I just killed. Though they are like regular people. Some are good, some are evil, etc. etc. Vizard...well. Some call it an evolution of Shinigami, others call it a mutation. Others call Vizard an abomination. Basically, Vizard are Shinigami with a hollow, and evil spirit like what just attacked you, that lives within the depths of their soul. Vizard can not only use their powers as a Shinigami but those of the hollow within them. However, there tends to be a risk of the hollow trying to take over the Vizard's body if the Vizard can't control it. I am one of the few who can completely control my inner hollow in its entirety. Basically though, as of right now Vizard are the beings that keep this city safe from hollow attacks. Allow me to introduce myself properly. I am Snopy Saika, Grand Commander of the Vizard Squadron. Aka the leader of the organization who's main purpose is to keep Karakura safe from any supernatural threat that may show itself. Snopy took a deep breath as he finished the long explanation. He wondered how much he'd have to clarify, as he simply gave the reader's digest version of the information. That was a mouthful, but I don't think I could have explained it properly if I had made that any shorter.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:08 am

That was a lot of talking. Most of it she understood, but there were a few things that kept repeating in her mind. The first one was the word "spirit". She may not know that much about the entire subject, but one thing she did know is that when someone talked about spirits, usually that meant death. He kept calling himself a spirit. He said that what she was looking at right then was his "spirit". She was not sure how to handle that. Then, the word Shinigami came up and was defined as a "Death God". Right after that, he went into talking about Hollows and Vizards. If she heard correctly, he said that a hollow was what he had just taken out and killed right in front of her. It was a large and loud monster that had the ability to move through space, at least that is what she thought. Then he explained how a Vizard is a "Shinigami" with "Hollow" inside of him. Some of this she was getting, but she felt his explanation was a little odd. He must not be used to having to explain it to people. As he finished talking, he took in a deep breath and commented on his explanation being a mouth full. Yeah, it sure was. A "mouthful" might be a bit of an understatement. At this point and with the way he explained it to her, the way she looked at it was that he was some sort of god of death with, what she would call a demon, inside of him. He said he explanation would have been off if he had made it any shorter than that, but she wasn't too sure whether the way he explained it was good. Little did he know, she knew what Shinigami and Hollow were. She may have acted ignorant to the subject, accidentally, but she wasn't. The only thing that had actually threw her off was the Vizard part. Kanna stared at him as she put the pieces together in her mind and then took a deep breath, slowly letting it out.

"Alright..." she said and hesitated speaking for a moment, "For one, Snopy... That explanation was a little off, in my opinion. For someone who is one hundred percent new to the idea of Shinigami and Hollow, it might have been okay, but the only thing I really wanted to know was what the heck a Vizard was. It would have been a lot better if you said something like 'We're similar to Grim Reapers. We kill Hollow, which are like demons, and send those who have died, spirits, to the afterlife.' You don't have to over complicate things. You went into the explanation of powers and abilities, and I didn't really need th-..." Kanna suddenly stopped talking and stared blankly at him. Something just registered in her mind. She blinked a few times, a slight look of shock on her face. She stayed silent for a moment and then tilted her head to the side. "Did you just say you're the commander of something called the Vizard Squadron?" she asked him, blinking a couple more times in shock, "... Are you really that powerful?" Kanna closed her fist and placed both of her hands behind her back, cupping them within one another. He had actually peaked her interest in a way that not many had the ability to do. After he would explain that, she'd stare for a moment and then speak up once more. "Just to let you know... I may not be the most knowledgeable when it comes to everything about the other worlds..." she told him with an eyebrow raise, "... but I am no idiot. It's been about fifty years since the war with spiritual powers were first discovered... I mean, there is a school floating in the skies somewhere out there to teach humsn's and other races alike how to control their powers... I'm not so sheltered that I don't know about this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 pm

After Snopy finished his explanation all the way, Kanna began to react. She commented on his explanation being off. It is true Snopy should have used simpler terms that people would understand. Grim Reaper, Demons, Spirits; all of which were better word choices when explaining to someone who doesn't fully understand. Of course, one thing Snopy was bad at was using simple terms. He was capable of it, as apparently he was good at tutoring people and putting things into layman's terms, but he had to be really trying in order to pull that off properly. As she was talking, he simply stood smiling. He wondered if she'd catch what he said, being the commander of the Vizard Squadron. She probably didn't know what it was, which made sense considering almost no regular humans knew they existed, so he figured she'd either ask or think absolutely nothing of it. The Vizard was beginning to suspect that she either didn't care or had missed the comment entirely. He waited patiently until she stopped mid sentence, causing he himself to raise an eyebrow. Her stare was blank. She blinked a few times, a slight look of puzzlement, and it seemed quite a bit of shock, etched on her face. Snopy didn't question it, he HAD just said quite a bit that, if even believed, would boggle the minds of a good 98.3% of the population.

She asked him to reiterate what he had just said, about being the Commander of the Vizard Squadron. Snopy waited a moment to see if she had anything else she wanted to add, and for a moment there was nothing but the sound of quiet blinking. Finally, she spoke up one more time, asking if he was really that powerful. Snopy laughed out loud a bit. "Ha ha ha! Indeed I am. I am the Grand Commander of the Vizard Squadron. I am the leader, and founder, of the organization. As for how strong I am, I refer you back to the paste that I turned that hollow into. That should be hint enough." Snopy glanced up to the sky. It was dark, though the street lights kept things bright enough for the average person to see. He glanced back towards Kanna. Her bodily language had shifted. Her hands were cupped behind her back, leaving her arms hanging behind her. Knowledge of bodily language alone made Snopy smile a bit more. When a woman is on the "defensive", as in she is not interested, on guard, and things of the like, her arms would find ways to block their body and put a barrier between them and the offender. The fact that Kanna had her arms behind her, leaving the core of her body wide open, showed that, at least subconsciously, she was becoming interested in him.

After finishing she went on to explain how she wasn't in the dark about everything spiritual. "You can never be too sure. You wouldn't believe how many people have never heard anything about it, or how many people flat out deny the existence of the spiritual and paranormal. Now then, I can explain anything you'd like me to." Snopy pointed back to the restaurant. "The real question now, is whether you are still interested. You are a lovely woman, and quite interesting to spend time with. I personally would like a second attempt at this date. Of course if you aren't interested I won't force you." Snopy folded his arms and chuckled. "For good or for bad, the choice is all on you." Snopy smiled and waited for her response. If she accepted his offer, and things went well, he knew her life would change immensely. The question is, would she recognize the possible rewards of accepting his offer, and would she be willing to take the chance? Snopy was not like her previous partners, so he knew the worst that could happen is it doesn't work out. Whatever she chose though, he would respect.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Kanna immediately became a little irritated with that fact that he actually just laughed in her face about what she had just asked. She narrowed her eyes only for a moment and then quickly forced herself to calm down. She listened to his answers and raised an eyebrow. "Someone sounds a little cocky..." she said bluntly when referring to the "paste" Snopy had turned the hollow into. Sure, he likely deserved the cockiness he just showed, but she hadn't expected it from him, not at all. As she put her hands behind her back, she noticed he looked tot he sky. She explained that she wasn't exactly ignorant of the spirits within the world, which she had first thought most people knew about them, but apparently not. She merely watched him after that, speaking absolutely nothing until he decided to himself. Once he did, he brought up the fact that their date had "ended" early, or almost did at least. She turned her attention down the street and towards the restaurant when he pointed to it, and then looked back to him. He wanted to continue their date. She would have responded sooner, but he went on to call her a "lovely woman" once again, and this had to stop. It was becoming almost too much for her to deal with. She understood how someone who met her in the manner that he did would find her interesting, but the "lovely woman" was just a no in her mind.

Kanna took in a deep breath and cut him off after the words "second attempt" by raising her hands upwards and shaking her head. "No, no, no!" she glared up at him with irritation in her eyes. If one was to look closely, they could likely see her left eye twitch just a bit. "You don't know a damn thing about me! The most you know is that I am a suicidal mother with a fucked up past!" Kanna yelled to him. There was definitely more to her than that, but thinking about it at that point, she realized rather quickly that he knew the big main stuff about her. She more or less did not trust the constant complimenting. She was not going to back down. She raised her finger and poked it against his chest rather hard. "Stop calling me a 'lovely woman' when obviously I am not!" she yelled at him, balling up her other fist, while the other hand was busy prodding his chest, "I have been nothing but a bitch to you! Insulted, pushed you away, been completely rude! What INSANE person would ever consider someone that has been as cruel as I have a 'lovely woman'! Yeah! I get that I am pretty! I've been hearing that shit since fourth fucking grade! Guess what?! You're not getting crap from me, so if you're only here because you like the size of my chest, tell me now so I can save my self the embarrassment and heart ache! There is no way in hell that a guy with your power, status, and heart would EVER be interested in a waste of time like me!" Kanna rapidly turned away without another word or giving him the chance to speak. She began walking off, heading the opposite way of the restaurant and beginning to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Kanna basically flipped out on him near the end of what he said. Mentioning how he didn't know a damned thing about her other than she was a suicidal mother. She went on about how his calling her a lovely woman was insulting and a lie. She commented on how people have been calling her pretty since the fourth grade as well. Snopy held back a laugh at the thought of being there because he liked the size of her chest. To be honest, although it was a turn on, he didn't give a flying fuck what someone's chest size was. He was suspicious as to whether the woman was really a bitch or just defensive, which is why he didn't just give up on her upon the first few insults. She began to storm off home again once her little tantrum was over. Snopy merely walked in the same direction, but much faster. Instead of trying to stop her, he passed her. Didn't give her even a glance, just passed her and walked for awhile, until he was a distance in front of her. He stopped and turned his head. "True, lovely was a bit of an exageration, or at least the wrong way to put it." He turned back to her for a moment. "Perhaps 'intrigued' would be the proper word for it. You aren't passive compared to some people I have attempted to date in the past, you won't just sit back and agree with every word I say. I honestly like that for some reason. You say someone of my power and status wouldn't be able to interested in you. Perhaps the people most people of power go for just don't interest me." Snopy pulled out a canteen and took a sip of water. "It is a shame. It isn't often I find someone who honestly catches my attention like this. Most people I find are either idiots, stuck up, or don't have an opinion of their own. What I found attractive in you was not necessarily the body, but what could potentially be contained in that brain of yours. And for the record, I don't think you are actually a bitch, but you sure as hell are acting like one." Once done his speech Snopy stopped and just stood there. Waiting for some response. "One last thing. If I didn't honestly want to give a relationship a shot, why would I be working so hard to get you? If I was focused on physical looks or something stupid like that, don't you think it would be much easier for me to just find someone else of similar looks but much more 'open'? Especially with my status, I have better things to do than to pursue someone I am not genuinely interested in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And It Begins... [Closed]   And It Begins... [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And It Begins... [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to: