Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Missions and Cakes [Closed] Vote_lcapMissions and Cakes [Closed] Voting_barMissions and Cakes [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Missions and Cakes [Closed] Vote_lcapMissions and Cakes [Closed] Voting_barMissions and Cakes [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Missions and Cakes [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ

JJ

Missions and Cakes [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

I think today's going to be a good day!

The one thought to himself, as he slowly rose from his mattress, reaching one hand above his head as he stretched, opening his mouth in a wide yawn. "Today… Definitely will be a good day!" He announced to his entire world to hear, before suddenly reaching up both arms and moving them up and down in a flailing motion in a way to stretch, his face slightly contorted in the stretch, before at last he let out a breath, his arms falling to his side.

As he opened his door, his typical clothing on him once more, pancake still half in his mouth and laying on his chin, he blinked as he looked down. He reached one hand down, gripping onto the edge of a letter as he picked it up, blinking at it. ...A mission?!? He thought, smiling widely… and then suddenly flailing as his pancake went down the wrong windpipe, before losing his balance and falling back, forcing a large breath out that expelled the foreign object, as Kuro was forced to mourn the loss of his pancake.

He opened the letter soon afterwards outside his door, before reading the instructions. Meet up… at… blah blah blah… time… blah blah… blah blah blah blah… Entrance of Gotei… ASAp…. Wait… ASAP? As soon as panc- NO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! He blinked, before running out the door… before pausing, a drop of embarassment sweat nearly running down his cheek as he did a face-heel turn, performing shunpo as he flashed back inside his house, then reappeared again as normal with a sword on his side again. NOT FORGETTING YOU EVER AGAIN!! He thought with an oomph as he made his way to the entrance of the Seireitei, seeing some kind of lady standing there. ...letter said… this is the person I'm working with for this assignment to slay a group of hollows in West Rukon… He thought, as at last he stopped, panting for a moment before standing up straight in front of the stranger.

Fifth Division Captain… Kaminari Hatakeyama!

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 am

The fact that a Captain was chosen to go on a mere hollow slaying mission with one other person was absurd. First of all, a Captain shouldn't be going on minor missions such as this. Usually a small squad that a Captain chooses would do this, but for some reason Kaminari Hatakeyama was told to go. Secondly, why with one other person? Sure, if she were supposed to be observing a group of new Squad Members on their first mission out, that would be understandable, but one person? This made no sense to her at all. Either way, she sent the letter out to the member requested and soon arrived at the rendezvous location and waited.... and waited... and waited. It did not take long for Kaminari to become irritated with this person, Kuro Okami. "What the hell did he do? Fall asleep?" Kaminari asked herself as she leaned her back up against the wall of the Seireitei. She crossed her arms, closed her eyes, and just stood there with her head leaning slightly forward. To her right, her Zanpakuto lay against the base of the Seireitei wall. She was dressed like a Captain should be, including the famous Captains Robe, although she preferred to call it a cloak of sorts. After a bit of waiting, Kaminari could sense the arrival of someone with a decent amount of spiritual pressure. Of course at this level it was no match for her own, but he wouldn't make a bad third seat, maybe even Lieutenant, although his tardiness gives him one large strike against becoming a Lieutenant.

Kaminari kept her eyes closed and position against the wall until the person got closer. For all she knew it could be another false alarm and she'd still be here waiting. She kept her attention on his location, noticing his closing in. He kept getting closer and closer and closer, until Kaminari finally stood up straight and shifted her eyes towards him. She purposely did not turn her head, glaring angrily at him through the separations within her hair. She stayed like that for a good while, purposely attempting to intimidate and scare him. "....You're late." she finally spoke up in a low tone and turned to face him completely. Kaminari was tiny, reaching a mere five foot in height. She had a petite frame with an athletic build. Yes, she was small. Even her Zanpakuto came up to the middle of her waist, which was shown when she went over and picked it back up. She placed it along her back, that being the easiest place for access. If she put it on her waist, it would embarrassingly hit the ground when she moved around, so her back was where she kept it. Of course, that part she would never tell anyone. "Are you ready to go?" she asked him, looking at him with a more professional look, lacking irritation.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 am

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

As he finally reached the spot, he reached up a hand to his head, his eyes closed in embarrassment. 'A-ta-ta-ta… I am…? Sorry… I came as soon as I woke up." He replied simply, straightening himself. It would be obvious fairly quickly that he lacked the insignia of a squad; after all, he was not a member of any squad.

"I guess so." He replied simply, feeling kind of awkward, as he stood at over six foot three. This is… He had never met a captain before, and she didn't look very intimidating… except for the sword that she placed on her back that looked to be nearly as long as Kuro's legs. Yowza… He mused as he reflected on his own blade, which lacked a sharp edge in the normal side. It was reverse-edged, almost like a scythe in how it could be used.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm really, really sorry about being late!" He said simply, bowing his head in apology before going through the gate, stopping before walking out of it completely. "Erm… would you like to lead the way…?" He asked, feeling immensely awkward now, and mentally whapping himself upside the head for not waiting for her to see what she wanted to do. Well… at least she doesn't look mad… He was trying his best to be polite, but it was his first time around a captain, and he had no idea what he was supposed to do. SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS IN THE ACADEMY AND THEY COULDN'T EVEN PREPARE ME FOR THIS!

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 am

"Yes. You are late." she said right before he apologized. She waved his apology off as if it was fine and then took a good look at him. She saw no sign of the Gotei on his person. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. "What Squad are you from?" she asked. Once she got her answer she'd narrow her eyes at him. There was something about his stance and the look in his eye that was beginning to really make her mad. She said nothing though, and asked if he was ready. He replied with a yes and an apology. Kaminari blinked a few times. "Oh that's okay." she said with a small smile as she looked up to him. He was tall... very tall. "Over grown giant..." she mumbled under her breath and turned away. She heard his question about her leading the way and nodded. She might as well. Though, she still wondered why a Captain of the Gotei was being sent out on a mission with someone who wasn't even a member as of yet. He must have some hidden potential or power that she didn't know of. She was likely going to have to give her report and help decide whether he would be suitable as a member. Though that also brought on the question, "Why is this guy so special that a Captain has to be the one watching him on his mission? Couldn't someone else do it?" Taking one final glance at him, she realized that he was nervous just by the look in his eyes.

Doing as he requested and leading the way, she began walking through the first parts of the Rukon. It was old, not very well taken care of. People there were thin, dirty, and poor. Some were decent when it comes to money and mannerisms, but this wasn't a place that she would want to go back to. Yes, she once lived here. She hated it. It wasn't fun, so she worked hard enough to get where she is now. Looking around, the children all looked weak, though tried to have fun with one another. This place was so poor compared to the Seireitei. Kaminari always wondered why those of the Seireitei wouldn't come here and help build new homes, but she soon realized why. They really did not have the time. They had a completely different dimension to protect and take care of. It would take too much time and man power to build the Rukon up. Kaminari had come to accept that fact. Now, they were moving through silently to their destination in the Western area of the Rukon. It would only take a few minutes to get there now. "So..." Kaminari spoke up to break the silence, "Why exactly is a non-member of the Gotei being sent out on a mission? Enlighten me on the situation? I was not informed."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"Ah.. t-that is...uh…" Kuro wasn't quite sure how to respond to that, as he apologized again, dodging the issue quickly. He knew he was weird, as was his circumstance, but as a person there was nothing he could do about it. I'm… Squadless. He thought to himself, his head dropping slightly in despondency before his sharp ears perked up, hearing her comment. H-Hey…! He may have been tall, but it wasn't by his choice or anything like that. It was just the way he was born, darnit!

As they reached the Rukon district, he was silent as they passed the many slums. His eyes softened as he gazed around, before he saw a little girl tug at an old man's knee, watching her mouth move before the old man nodded, before running up to Kuro. "Mr. Kuro! You're reallllllllly tall! Can I up?!" She exclaimed, sticking her arms up in the air above her. Kuro's eyes softened, before he picked her up, putting her on his shoulders. "Of course, Karin. But I might have to put you down fast." He explained to her, hoping to god the Captain didn't mind, knowing that he would put her down at the first sight of trouble. She was ragged and tired, and absolutely pitiable creature… It saddened Kuro. He had lived here out in the Rukongai for much of his life, and knew the many streets very well.

Finally, they stopped. He listened to her as she explained, before his head lowered to the ground, Karin looking confused on his shoulders, his gaze hidden from view. "I… Am a graduate of the Academy… I haven't been assigned a squad yet… Or rather, I'm not sure what I should do…That is… I asked for them to have someone unbiased review me in the field… In a class I wouldn't be able to show them anything." He explained, before looking up at her. "Sorry for the trouble, really! Thank you, Captain Kaminar-" He was cut off, before suddenly his gaze hardened, his eyes flashing to the left side.

"Karin, down, now."

He said, as the young girl looked at him questioningly, before scampering off quickly with a quick boost down from Kuro, who's entire body turned in the direction he had glanced. Before them was a completely destroyed building, but it was more then that. Kuro walked up to the side, his eyes narrowing as he ran a hand down a remaining support beam. "These.. Scratches…" He said thoughtfully, his eyes following the direction of the minute impressions before… "...SLASHES?"

He realized, his eyes shooting wide as his right hand shot from the support to his blade, gripping its handle before suddenly swinging it up into the air, his eyes narrowing as it came into contact with a large Hollow's claw. The hollow before them was massive, at least twenty feet tall. But that wasn't the problem… The problem was that it had come out of nowhere. What? Something's… wrong here… Kuro thought to himself, before suddenly shoving off the claw, leaping back to Captain Kaminari.

"Captain…" He stated, holding his blade at his side. Interestingly, the blade had failed to draw blood, despite the force the humanoid-like hollow's claw had pressed onto him. In fact, if Kaminari looked closely, she would quickly realize that his blade-edge… was reversed. "How shall I proceed…?" He asked, his eyes focused dead onto the giant hollow, whose mouth leaned back, as it emanated a humongous roar in the style of hollow's, Kuro staring it down and failing to flinch an inch as he awaited his orders, the wood from the destroyed house shattering under the monster's feet as it began approaching them, very slowly…

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Kaminari's mind wasn't exactly on the appearance of the area they were in. Yes, it was dirty and obviously slummy, but that was not what they were here for and getting distracted was not part of her plan. It was then that she sensed something, but could not tell what it was. "Hm..." she narrowed her eyes and glanced over to a damaged hut a bit down the way. Kuro would not be able to see action this because her back was to him. She wouldn't want him to see it since apparently she is there to watch over him and grade his skill. It was then that Kaminari took note of a young child saying Kuro's name and commenting on his height. Kuro agreed to pick the child up, but did warn her about being put down fast. As they continued walking and were coming closer to the damaged hut, Kaminari glanced back with slightly narrowed eyes, glaring at Kuro for actually agreeing to pick the child up in the first place, especially when he knew their reasons for being there. The only reason Kaminari didn't scold him immediately was because of the homely appearance of the child, being dirty and ragged. Kaminari stopped and turned to Kuro, though he would not realize that the timing and location were on purpose. He had not seemed to notice the damaged hut yet, which wasn't that big of a deal, but Kaminari decided to give him a little extra time to notice such and stopped to ask him a random question about why she had to watch him.

Kaminari knew the entire situation. She was a Captain after all. They were not going to send a Captain out here to watch over a non-member of the Gotei without informing her. Pretending like she didn't know was just her excuse to get him to notice the hut. And it worked. It was mid-sentence and Kuro finally took notice of it. "That's better..." she thought to herself as she crossed her arms along her chest and merely watched him as he went to inspect the hut, after setting the young girl down. Kuro quickly figured out what the slash marks were and in that moment was forced to draw out his Zanpakuto and stop the sudden attack of a hollow that just barely decided to show itself. "So that's what it was..." Kaminari thought as she narrowed eyes at the claw. She had sensed something before, but it's presences was masked very well. Kuro used the moment to push himself away from the attacking Hollow and turned towards Kaminari. She continued standing there indifferently and kept her arms crossed along her chest. She noticed something. "He fights with a reversed-edge... Nice to know he's got some skill...." Kaminari smirked, but dropped the look the moment he asked what he should do, "What do you mean what do you do? Protect these people. Kill it and watch the amount of damage you do to the area around. Do too much, and you'll be the one rebuilding their houses."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"That's fine."

He told her simply, his eyes narrowing at the hollow in front of him as he brandished his blade in front of himself. The hollow's claw came down for him once again, his blade making contact with it and shrugging it off, pushing it almost gently out of the way as it smashed into a destroyed part of the house as he suddenly vanished, his shunpo becoming clear from the sound it made as he reappeared on the hollow's claw, looking straight at its eyes as he suddenly shot forwards towards it, his blade held at one side and his hand in the other, pointing a finger upwards.

"HADO FOUR! BYAKURAI!" He let out, as from his finger shot the bolt of lightning, straight upwards as so not to harm anything. His body was totally relaxed as he prepared the attack, not seeming to be stressed a single bit other then in the finger he pointed. As this blast fired, the hollow dodged from shock; even as a noise was heard, a strange noise to say the least. It was the sound of shunpo; as Kuro reappeared in front of the Hollow's mask, his blade held backwards over his other shoulder. "Rising Wolf." He said simply, as suddenly the hollow's hand shifted, as if it was moving in a way that was impossible.

As Kuro's body descended to the ground, the hollow began to disintegrate, a curving slash completely beheading it and two more large slashes completely dismembering it as its entire form came crashing to the ground, before Kuro turned around to Kaminari once again. "And..." He said simply, closing his eyes before her. As he did so, she may or may not have been able to notice that he completely cut off his own breathing, as he suddenly vanished once again, reappearing behind her as his held his blade between his hands horizontal and backwards, the sharp edge producing blood and sparks as it became apparent that it had collided with something. "Seems we have some additional trouble... Adjuchas?" He wondered aloud, as the being which had made contact with his blade leaped back, joining two others similar to it on a building of a nearby slum.

"The realm of shadow takes us all, release Akai me no Kuroi Inu."

He stated, his right finger pointing towards the Adjuchas, whom all inspected it from their place on the roof. Without warning from their perspective, Kuro suddenly vanished, becoming a storm of crows before appearing in front of them again. However, that is not what Kaminari would perceive. She would watch Kuro vanish, his zanpaktou forming from its double edge sword to its twin blade state, as he reappeared behind the Adjuchas, who took no note of him. He held the blades simply behind their heads, even as they suddenly flinched back, shooting upwards. His face was a simply line as two of them cleaved off their own heads, before Kuro looked up at the final one.

"Genjutsu... Crow." He stated simply, the genjutsu vanishing as the remaining Adjuchas, who had leaped into the air, shook his head, returning to his senses. "WHAT!" It yelled out, even as Kuro leaned a single foot back, the reiatsu quantity of it becoming massive as he stepped off, shooting at an insane rate towards the hollow, looking up towards his opponent, and despite his force failed to harm the roof from which he flew, using a Pulse Step. His blades were held to either side of him, one eye visible to the Adjuchas as he approached at an extreme speed, before suddenly Kuro flashed by him, appearing behind his opponent with his blades on either side of himself now, as if they had been slashed.

He began a gradual backwards rotation, before landing beside Kaminari once again, his blades turning in his hands before at last they came to rest in his grip. "..." He did not so much as utter a word as the Adjuchas above the pair dissolved into nothingness, its entire head split by a massive X through it. However, that was not all that occurred. "Something is wrong..." He stated simply, gripping his Shikai tightly as suddenly, TEN adjuchas appeared around them.

Kuro turned his head, flicking his gaze and standing firm at Kaminari's side as he looked towards the building again. Rising up out of the ground was a being without normal sustenance... It was an Arrancar. In the Soul Society.. Is this an uprising...? He wondered, taking into account all the previous actions performed by the group. ...I can take them all out... He thought to himself, his eyes quickly shifting back and forth around himself. But I'm not sure what the Captain would like to do... Which can cause the greater damage...? He wondered, thinking for a split second before suddenly speaking.

"Starting with the Arrancar." He said abruptly, before he vanished, performing shunpo from the ring of the Adjuchas and heading straight for the main target, a middle aged looking man whose hollow piece was simply a horn on his head. After all... Just one attack from that thing could level the entire area...!

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 am

Kaminari kept her arms crossed along her chest as everything finally started. Kuro moved into battle, his movements rather quick and precise, though still slightly unpredictable. A good thing in Kaminari's mind. Kaminari immediately noticed his skill in shunpo, zanjutsu, and kido. So far, it seemed to her that he preferred Zanjutsu over kido and uses shunpo to the best of his ability. His Byakurai was well placed and did damage, but she was unsure of how skilled he would actually be in kido. He had done a low level spell, that was it. From what she could tell, he soon moved into his shikai as well, which made her wonder whether his basic abilities were up to par. Sure, he was decent, but moving so soon into shikai might not always be the best choice when first starting a fight, especially up against regular hollow. Unfortunately, after that hollow was destroyed, another of much more power appeared. An adjuchas. Kaminari merely observed, watching Kuro's movements and coming up with her own judgement for this young man. While he was busy fighting this newcomer, Kaminari narrowed her eyes and turned her head to face another direction. At that point, Kuro annihilated the first adjuchas, only for the two of them to be surrounded by a total of ten.

"Well this is bothersome..." Kaminari said in a clear tone, but kept her gaze in the same direction. She wasn't looking at the adjuchas, nor was she looking at Kuro. Instead, her gaze fell upon the arrancar of the group. It was a young man with only a horn showing the hollow side of him. Kaminari narrowed her eyes, but did not even blink. From what she could tell, this Arrancar was actually hiding a large part of his power. She only wondered whether Kuro was able to see that as well. Kaminari felt it was her job to actually be the one to take on the arrancar. She wasn't expecting one to actually show up in the Soul Society. At the same time, she wondered why this was not in the report. She figured a few upper level hollow, maybe a menos grande or two, but this!? Multiple Adjuchas AND an Arrancar. This was not the best of situations for either of them. Kaminari went to reach back and grab onto the hilt of her Zanpakuto, but heard a few words spoken from Kuro. "He wants to start with the arrancar..." she thought with narrowed eyes, wondering whether she should allow this or not, immediately coming to her decision.

"Kuro!" Kaminari vanished and quickly moved in front of him, holding her arm out to stop him from advancing, "I understand what you are trying to do here, but there are ten powerful hollow surrounding us. There is an arrancar, obviously much more powerful than the adjuchas... Do you really think it is smart just to charge him? There is a little girl who admires you only thirty feet away from this area. Innocents are everywhere! Think before you act!" Thought out her little lecture, she did not take her eyes off of the arrancar. She merely narrowed her eyes at the "man" and took in a deep breath. "Is there a reason you and your adjuchas have decided to make an appearance within the Soul Society? What is your purpose?" Kaminari was luckily not showing all of her power either. Because of the people around, those in the Rukongai, she was forced to constantly keep her power level low to make sure those around her weren't forced to the ground. This allowed her the advantage of this arrancar not knowing exactly how powerful she was, though the Captain's Coat she was wearing would likely be a give-away. She only hoped that this arrancar was ignorant and did not know the ranks of those within the Gotei.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"Indeed."

Assassin replied to her, Kuro's eyes narrowing. He began moving forwards towards the Arrancar, before suddenly Kaminari was in front of him, barring his path. His eyes began to widen as she spoke, before suddenly closing down again.

"This is realized." He told her simply, putting his hand on her arm. "I am poor at large numbers of fighting. But if you insist." He responded, as he turned his head to look at the Arrancar, narrowing his right eye.

The Arrancar pivoted his right leg, pushing on his right knee as he looked at Kaminari, raising an eyebrow. "Well if it's not a prissy captain herself. Aw, and look, her little sweetheart." He said, throwing his head back as he began to laugh. "The three you defeated were fools… Really, forcing your spiritual pressure onto them while they were distracted by your finger. Quite a crafty one. QUITE crafty." He continued, as the ten adjuchas began moving forwards.

"My job is my test…" Kuro muttered, his gaze towards the gorund as he breathed in and out, in and out. "What's his problem?" The Arrancar asked, his eyes narrowing. "Meh, doesn't matter. I'm here to feed on the souls here, on the outermost part of the West Rukon. Unfortunately, there's not really anyone to talk to! Imagine that. They just get eaten.. Like.. Her." He said, as his gaze turned to stare with a wicked smile at the girl who Kuro had helped, as he flashed towards her, a static effect occuring where he was.

"My, my, such a good little girl.. I could just Eat you up…" He said aloud, cackling as he turned back around to the group. He had caught the girl in that instant, moving faster then most would have been able to so much as perceive, holding a dagger to her throat. "If I move now… she will fall to my blade. Even a tiny cut will give her a poison which petrifies the one it touches. Yummy."

He commented, as suddenly he blinked, looking at his minions. 'Well guys, get a move on! Devour them!" He called to his soldiers, even as Kuro finally looked up, making eyecontact with the Arrancar, as he realized that Kuro's blades were beyond black… and dripping black… The black of the Adjuchas. Kuro had calmly been performing silent pulse steps, going back and forth to each distracted hollow, and killing it before any present could realize, chopping of its mask from behind before each one could realize it. While I may not be good at multiple combat… With a distraction I can cause Infinite Carnage. A distraction such as the one that his opponent had so wittingly provided to him in the show of the girl.

"My job first is to kill all hollow in this area. Second, it is to make sure no innocents are hurt in the process." He said simply, as he appeared right in the Arrancar's face. His right hand was grasping the dagger, the hilt of his blade held vertical holding it there as it cut into his flesh from every other side of his hand. He didn't even flinch as he threw out the man's blade, grabbing onto the girl as his left hand jabbed into the arrancar's shoulder, causing it to spasm for some reason and drop the girl.

"Oh hO! He's got balls, this one!" The Arrancar yelled, as his blade drove into himself. His body began to change, as suddenly his hair lit on fire, in a massive concentration of spiritual energy. "AND NOW SHE REALLY DIES! AND THEN YOU DIE AS YOU RUN AWAY! YOU CAN'T BOTH ESCAPE! MY CERO IS THE FASTEST!!" He yelled, holding up his right hand , a single finger as suddenly the massive cero appeared right in front of Kuro, moving insanely fast.

I said…

"I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY INNOCENTS TO BE HURT!!" He yelled out, as he gripped tighter around the girl, as suddenly the very shadows under his body moved, wrapping him up in a cocoon as the cocoon was obliterated by the cero. But something was odd; it didn't shoot towards the rest of the village. As the dust began to clear, two solid structures of Kuro's shadow were evident. The one around his hands, protecting the girl, and the other one, behind his back, a solid ramp that was heavily reinforced which had deflected the energy.

"Not bad. That's one of the two charges I can release in my Ress. But here's THE OTHER!" He said, pointing his other hand at the now badly wounded Kuro, his arm lifting up and pointing, as Kuro's eyes looked towards him. The eyes seemed to see right through him, to look into the Arrancar's soul, eyes that made him want to escape, run, to just make them stop. "JUST DIE!!" He yelled, as suddenly without warning his arm blew off.

"WHAT!" The Arrancar yelled, looking over at his arm that had been completely blown off, small sparks shooting out onto the ground next to him. "I-I said… no… inno-cents… blurgh…" Kuro replied, still holding the girl in his arms as his body reacted to the massive weight of her pushing into his stomach, shuddering as he puked up some blood onto the ground in front of himself, crouched down and shaking.

"Reiatsu Disruption… a technique which stops… the reiatsu flow… of an ene-..enemy…" He got out, still shaking as the Arrancar looked at him in disbelief, having no idea to respond to this. He was thinking this many moves ahead…? Just what IS he…? It wondered, as it began to hold up its other hand. "Oh well, WHATEVER! Now you DIE!" He yelled out, as the energy moved to his other arm, loading it with his final charge, a sadistic smile on his face.

Do I have to…? Or will the captain…? D@mn… I've taken too much damage. He thought simply, as he realized… he was probably going to need Bankai… something he didn't think he'd have to show on his first mission… and was really hoping that he wouldn't need. My hand's… getting heavier… He realized, as he looked down at it.. .and saw it was changing into stone.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Unfortunately for Kuro, this was a test. Kaminari was not to interfere at least until this fool actually grabbed onto the innocent little girl. Kaminari instantly cursed herself for this. If she had not said that the little girl admired Kuro, the poor thing wouldn't even be in this mess. "God damn it, Kaminari..." she thought as she watched the Arrancar with a blank, almost emotionless look on her face. She knew now that she was going to have to interfere some time, but she soon began to wonder when. Kuro was obviously much more skilled that one would originally take him for. Kaminari only had to stand back and watch as he burst into action, and became successful in multiple aspects of the fight. First off, the Arrancar ordered it's minions to attack and kill the two of them. When this happened, Kuro had some how annihilated the Adjuchas, even without Kaminari really seeing it, causing her to narrow her eyes in wonder what the hell had just happened. "Hm..." she turned her stoic gaze towards Kuro and continued her observation. It seemed Kuro was extremely determined and serious about his orders. He was purposely following them IN ORDER, but doing it in a successful manner. He didn't allow his emotions to cloud his judgement for even a moment. Kaminari had honestly expected him to run in again, ignoring the consequences in a foolish and dangerous attempt to rescue the child, but that did not happen. "I'm impressed..." she thought to herself as she smirked at the next events that came across the area. Kuro moved forward, appearing right in front of the Arrancar with his hand grabbing the dagger the enemy held.

The girl was grabbed, the Arrancar pushed back, and it's arm injured. It attempted to shoot a cero towards the two of them, which immediately caused Kaminari to worry. She was ready to move in, but hesitated when she heard Kuro's determination in protecting the innocent, that little girl. Hoping she would not regret it, Kaminari once again stayed still, crossing her arms along her chest. In this stance, she was actually nervously gripping her arms, but trying her best not to show it. Let's face it, she had a weakness for children. The cero was fired, causing a large amount of dirt and dust to hide the scene from her eyes. Kaminari waited with a knot in her stomach, but it soon fell in relief when the dust cleared and everything seemed to be okay. The Arrancar immediately threatened for another cero. With the words 'Just Die' being yelled, Kaminari's eyebrow raised as she watched the Arrancar's arm blow clean off. She smirked when she heard Kuro repeat 'no innocents'. He passed. There was no way she wasn't going to allow him into the Gotei after what she saw him do here today. He was going to get one hell of a rerecommendation from the Captain of Squad Five. It was then that she watched Kuro puke up blood and fall to a knee at the weight of the child. He had been damaged badly. Puking up blood, the guy wasn't going to last long if Kaminari continued to sit back and watch. Though that was her job today, she wasn't going to allow Kuro to die. He had way too much potential, was too nice, and he was holding an innocent child.

Kaminari took note of the explanation that Kuro gave about the technique he just used. Extremely helpful and powerful. She wondered exactly how he figured such an ability out, or whether it was just a part of his Zanpakuto. Kaminari raised an eyebrow at that Arrancar as she easily sensed him switch the location of his energy, moving it to the other arm. "Hey!" Kaminari yelled as she shunpo'd forward, suddenly and practically instantly appearing in to the side of the Arrancar. Just as fast, her left hand came up, pushing the Arrancars attacking arm upwards and off of it's path. At the same time, she brought her right arm up and pointed to fingers towards the Arrancar's face, right at his left eye. "... forget about me?" she completed her sentence, all of this happening so fast that the Arrancar almost did not get a chance to look towards her. "Hado Number Four, Byakurai." Kaminari smirked as a large burst of lightning shot from the tip of her finger and through the Arrancar's entire head. Though it seemed like she was going to shoot out his eye, her kido was a little too powerful for that, even when she was holding back. The lightning did not head towards the village, but because of their height difference, upwards towards sky. Once the kido stopped, the Arrancar's body stood there with no head and no neck. The part where his neck once was, was smoking from the heat caused by the kido. A moment later, the Arrancar's body fell to it's knees, then collapsed to the side. After such, it began to disintergrate into ash, vanishing from both of their sites. Kaminari stood up straight and then looked over to Kuro, "Are you both all right?"
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:58 pm

JJ wrote:

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The Arrancar was an experienced fighter, but he was not ready to be Kaminari'd. "Of course! Why wouldn't I forget such TRASH?" He replied to her simply, laughing as he heard her speak… but realized she was not where he remebered her any longer. He glanced over at his arm, blinkign as he realized that there was something preventing him from releasing his final blast, as he sensed the large amount of energy that was leaving her hand…

"D@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2MNITTTTTTTTTT!!!"

He cried out, as his head was completely covered by the massive Byakurai that Kaminari let out, shooting through his skull as it was obliterated from the sharp energy, as his body fell back, slamming back onto gthe ground, before it began to fade away.

The Shinigami protecting the girl could merely watch in wonder, blinking as he felt slightly weak in the knees. H-Holy… He had never seen what a captain could do before, and definitely didn't expect an entire HEAD to be taken off by a Byakurai, as Assassin realized that he could sleep once again, Kuro holding onto the child in his arms, shaking slightly in his death grip on her.

Well, there was still the problem of his arm, which had already reached his shoulder. However, with the death of the Arrancar, it began to heal, as it then - fell off of his body, landing with a thud as Kuro blinked at it. "M..My arm…. Fell off…" He muttered, letting the girl down, kind of in a reply to Kaminari, but mostly as a simple statement, as if he was merely observing it.

The wound did not bleed at first; it merely showed inside of his arm, before at last something triggered, as without warning Kuro's gaze shook, before his body fell forwards from exhaustion and the blood that was rapidly spilling out of his arm, going onto the ground. "D-Don't… let her… see… this……!" He groaned in pain, taking about the kid, not wanting ti to be mentally scarred by the vision of Kuro in such a ripped up way.

However, it was obvious he needed help, and fast; he was beginning to rapidly lose consciousness as his separated arm changed, turning into dust....

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 am

Okay, this was not something Kaminari was expecting, nor did she want to see. As she asked Kuro if he and the girl were okay, she noticed his arm beginning to sever. Her eyes widened as she hurried over to their side and looked at it. "Hm..." Kaminari narrowed her eyes as she watched this take place. Hearing Kuro's request to prevent the child from seeing such an event, Kaminari nodded, covered the childs eyes and shunpo'd away, setting the child about fifty feet in a different direction. She shunpo'd back and leaned down in front of Kuro. She moved forward and set her shoulder on Kuro's stomach area, pushing upwards and then standing. He may have been a lot taller than her, but she could definitely carry the man. Bent over, he was only three feet on each side of her body. So now, she was going to carry him back to the Seireitei and get him help from Squad Four as quickly as possible. "Don't even argue..." Kaminari said in a cold and serious voice, sounding like a demand. She didn't want him complaining about her picking him up and carrying him over her shoulder. She got enough of that and was not going to deal with anymore people treating her like a child because of her height. Kuro was now bent over her shoulder at the waist, being carried. Kaminari took a deep breath and began to move. "Hold on to yourself...." Kaminari said as more of a warning as she began running forward and an extremely high speed, leaving a large trail of dust behind her, causing some of the villagers to cough.

As the two of them came closer to the Seireitei, there were a lot more people, so it was time to take to the roofs. Kaminari shunpo'd upwards, moving like lightning through the Rukongai. Within moments, Kaminari charged into the Seireitei, leaving some of those that guarded the gate confused, wondering what the hell had just passed them by. Kaminari's destination was Squad Four, the infirmary. Shunpo after shunpo, she was easily able to make it all the way there from their place out in the Rukongai in less than a minute. Kaminari darted through the hallways that lead to the infirmary and quickly set Kuro down on a bed. "Get him help, now." Kaminari demanded of those that were in the room. Seeing that she was a Captain, not one of them hesitated to begin treatment while a couple others ran off to get a few more advanced healers. Kaminari wondered if the Captain of Squad Four would show up, but she doubted it.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 am

I'm being serious here!

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The right arm of the shinigami twitched, covered over with a light blanket on the bed where he was. He blinked slowly, letting out a small noise, as if he was a wounded bird or something, as he became slowly aware of his surroundings. He blinked once, seeing Kaminari in the corner of the room. ...She's been crying…? He wondered, his superior senses able to see the tension in the muscles in her face around her tear ducts.

He blinked as his arm began twitching, as he held up his arm firmly, before feeling it fall to his side once again. "...Captain." He said finally, leaning forwards, his eyes closed and immensely sad look on his face as ithout warning, his stomach began to lightly growl. "...Do you know how to make pancakes?" He asked, completely disregarding anything bizarre about the situation, as it was a very simple request. 'Oh… and that's right, did I pass?" He asked, looking up at her, his black eyes wide and hopeful, despite the fact that his arm hurt like a b!tch.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Last edited by JJ on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am

Using an anesthetic, Kuro was put out. Kaminari was politely asked to leave and wait for whatever operation they had to do to be done. She was advised to return to her regular work, but her worry for Kuro wasn't going to allow her to focus enough to do such. She was waiting for a good hour before she decided she needed to get her mind off of it. She had no idea how long this was going to take. She shunpo'd out of the hallway and made her way back towards her barracks. It was time to fill out a report. An hour passed and she finished, having a member of her squad send it in. Still dressed in the same uniform she went on the mission with, she made her way right back towards the Squad Four Infirmary. When she arrived, she was told that it was going to be at least another hour and she decided to wait. Finally time was up and she was told that the surgery went well, but she was still worried about the disintegration of his arm. She went to the room he was standing in and was overwhelmingly relieved when she saw that he had both his arms. How they did it, she did not know, but she was happy. She sighed in a huge relief and leaned up against a wall, shocked that a single tear fell from her eyes. She really was worried about him. Taking a deep breath, she wiped the tear away, turned back to him and sat down in a chair, waiting for him to wake once more. She wasn't told how long he was going to be asleep, but she had no problem waiting until he woke to make sure he was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 pm

MY ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM

Currently Squadless

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

The right arm of the shinigami twitched, covered over with a light blanket on the bed where he was. He blinked slowly, letting out a small noise, as if he was a wounded bird or something, as he became slowly aware of his surroundings. He blinked once, seeing Kaminari in the corner of the room. ...She's been crying…? He wondered, his superior senses able to see the tension in the muscles in her face around her tear ducts.

He blinked as his arm began twitching, as he held up his arm firmly, before feeling it fall to his side once again. "...Captain." He said finally, leaning forwards, his eyes closed and immensely sad look on his face as ithout warning, his stomach began to lightly growl. "...Do you know how to make pancakes?" He asked, completely disregarding anything bizarre about the situation, as it was a very simple request. 'Oh… and that's right, did I pass?" He asked, looking up at her, his black eyes wide and hopeful, despite the fact that his arm hurt like a b!tch.

...please? o-o
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm

With the time that had passed by, Kaminari was completely relaxed. She was leaning back in her chair, eyes closed, and arms crossed along her chest. Sitting there motionless only made it look as if she were sleeping. Sensing something stir, Kaminari was soon greeted with a 'Captain'. Kaminari opened here eyes and turned her attention towards Kuro, who was leaning forward. She heard a small growl and raised an eyebrow. Obviously he was hungry, but what he asked next was completely unexpected. "Pancakes?" she said in a questioning tone and then shook her head, "No. I do not. I don't cook. I'll have the nurse bring something in for you..." Kaminari stood from her chair and was making her way towards the door when Kuro asked another question, one she could answer with a yes. She stopped at the door way and looked back to Kuro with a serious and professional expression. She blinked once and then smiled, "Welcome to Squad Five, Kuro Okami." With that, Kaminari stepped out of the room and headed down to a small office that she knew someone worked in. She wondered whether Kuro would realize what she just said. Not only did he pass, but he was giving a seat in *her* squad. Of course, she didn't know whether Kuro knew what Squad she was Captain of.

Kaminari returned a few minutes later and sat back down in the chair. "The woman who runs whatever that food thing is called will bring you something..." Kaminari explained as she sat down and crossed her arms. "I also mentioned your asking for pancakes... I do not know what she is going to bring, but I did mention it." Kaminari nodded to him and then looked around the room, then to the clock. It had been only fifteen minutes since Kaminari had sat down. For some reason she thought it had been longer. "Oh well..." she thought and then turned back to Kuro, "They saved your arm...." Kaminari pointed to his arm, deciding to come up with *something* to talk about.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Capitan~

Squad Five

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

...She can't cook pancakes? Wait, has she even heard of pancakes before? The Shinigami wondered, absolutely dumbfounded. Never before had he encountered in his time since death someone who could not create the very essence of fluffy flour; the perfect texture of what was commonly known as the perfect, and/or godly substance referred to as "Pancakes." At least, that's what they were in the Shinigami's view.

He watched her leave the room, before beginning to feel a chill. He began to curl up in his covers, becoming a warm ball of warmness under his covers, breathing in and out slowly, merely enjoying his own warmth. As he did so, his hands slid up through his hair, wincing slightly at the pain in his arm. So... I was welcomed into squad five...? The squad that likes kido a lot... He thought to himself, smiling slightly, a look of satisfaction on his face. However, as his sensitive ears heard the door opening again, he quickly shot out, his covers slowly settling on top of himself as he looked up at her.

"Thanks, Captain!" He said in a chipper manner, whether or not they brought his food. He heard her comment about his arm, and quickly looked down to it. "Yeah... My arm's still functioning... But the only reason it is still working is because of you. I know I would have bled out back there if you didn't move as fast as you had." He spoke softly, suddenly a bit more serious then before. "So this arm is for you, and for use at your desires, erm... What would you like me to call you?" He asked, looking up at her with bright eyes, before suddenly getting even brighter. "OH! can I try out as your Vice-Captain?!?" He asked her, extremely excited, obviously hoping that the answer would be a yes... Although he wouldn't be surprised if she said no either...

Oh well. That's just what Kuro felt like asking her. So he decided to throw her a curveball.

CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm

"No problem at all Kuro." Kaminari said as she closed her eyes and began to relax. Usually a Captain doesn't sit in an infirmary just to watch over one person, but there was something that was keeping her at Kuro's side. When she pointed out his arm, he got more soft spoken and serious about it. He was giving credit for the survival of his arm to her. She couldn't really disagree with his explanation either. If she hadn't been there, there was an overwhelmingly low chance of someone else with her speed ability coming along and running him into the Seireitei's Fourth Squad. Still, she felt that she must give credit to another, not just to herself. "I do thank you for your appreciation, but remember... I got you here and did nothing." she explained to him, "Squad Four saved you. Make sure to thank them. I hear too many insults towards the Squad that constantly saves everyone's asses and prefer it if the members of my Squad help them out or at least thank them..." It was only after that when she realized he didn't know her name. "Oh... My name is Kaminari Hatakeyama, but make sure to call me Captain in the presence of other Squad Members and Captains... Otherwise, Kaminari is fine." Kaminari answered him with a kind smile.

It was then that his food was brought into him. A woman with a tray of five pancakes, eggs, syrup, and a glass of milk walked in and set it to Kuro's side. She bowed to them both and left, Kaminari merely nodding back to her.
Kaminari was startled by the sudden outburst of a question Kuro asked. She blinked a few times and looked back towards him. He wished to be her Vice Captain, but she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but my Vice Captain seat is sorta filled up." Kaminari answered him with a sheepish looking smile as she rubbed the back of her head, "And joining the Squad and immediately jumping to Vice without a real reason to isn't exactly the way I run things. The only reason Vice Captain Tsukuyomi did is because of his Father and my history... Otherwise, no. I'm sorry. I can jump you up to Third Seat, though." The last part was her way of sorta making it up to him and giving him the option of advancement. She also thought he would be a good addition to the upper ranks of her Squad, so she'd be happy to do it. She'd rather someone like him not be pushed aside and forced to sit back while others were called out to duty anyway.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:50 pm

DESE CAKES

Squad Five

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"But you got me here. Not a lot of people could or would do that. I'll remember that. This is my first visit to Squad Four… and I'm sure I'll be thanking them with my hospital bill plenty." He explained to her, smiling. "Ka-mi-na-ri…" He spoke out slowly, letting the word slip around his tongue. "Ha-ta-ke-ya-ma…" He finished, nodding with a smile. "Captain Kaminari!" He said, smiling back to her.

His eyes got HUUUUUUUUUEG as suddenly a woman with pancakes walked inside, his jaw dropping open and bits of drool forming on the edge of his lips. However, he quickly gained control of himself; he was in front of his CAPTAIN, after all! Even if he was like, a foot taller! He began consuming his breakfast right after his question, RIPPING through everything but the pancakes and shoving it all down in an instant.

However, he was left with nothing but pancakes. These he began to lovingly nom on in between hearing words from Kaminari. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" He whined, a massive frown soon overtaking his face as his lip jutted out. "Then I'll just have to defeat him and show you that familial relations does not a proper helper make." He let out, his voice suddenly dropping very low as he set down the fork, before suddenly his eyes looked down at his plate again, quickly scooping up more pancake.

"That's… grm… fine… Want some?" He asked, holding out the last pancake to her on a fork. "I'll just have to show you that understanding someone yourself makes for a much better partner then someone who doesn't. I swear it on my arm." He said, smiling, before suddenly getting a wide-eyed look. "WAIT! CAN I BE THE SECOND SEAT? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THIRD?" He asked, suddenly very excited and smiling at Kaminari, practically shaking despite the fact that his body wanted rest, because he had suddenly had a glimmer of hope… bright, bright hope…

CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CANICANICANICANICANIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:24 am

Kaminari could only smile to his insiting on thanking her in the manner he has. She sat back and listened to his kind words with a small smile and calm look on her face. Even when he went to say her name, she couldn't help but find him slightly adorable, yet childish in behavior. He was an interesting boy. Though, he moved in to saying 'Captain Kaminari'. ".... Ha.. No, no, no." Kaminari waved her hands and shook her head with a small giggle, "I get it sounds cool with to 'K' sounds, but it's Captain Hatakeyama. Do not use my first name... You'll get lectured for that." It was at that time that the woman came in with his food and Kaminari raised an eyebrow when seeing the happy and excited look on Kuro's face. His eyes became rather large and surprised Kaminari when they stayed inside of his head. Kaminari shook her head and giggled at him a bit more, leaning back in her chair as she watched him. He had an interesting way of gobbling down his breakfast, eating everything except the pancakes. Once he came to the pancakes though, he became much more calm and savored the taste by eating them a lot slower. After explaining the situation within her squad, she got s disappointed reply from the hyperactive pancake eater.

"Hahaha! I didn't just make him my Vice Captain because of his Father. I first met him in battle. He's got the skill, mannerisms, and mental stability to handle the pressure." Kaminari stated with a serious look on her face. As Kaminari was offered a pancake, she merely shook her head, "No thank yo-..." Kaminari was cut off by one of the silliest things she had ever heard. With how long this boy with at Shino Academy, she thought he would understand the ranks within the Gotei, but apparently he had failed that part of the class. "Well Kuro.... It doesn't exactly work that way." Kaminari said with a giggle, "Technically, I am the first seat... Being the Captain... Vice Captain is the second seat, and third seat is where you would be. The first and second seat are taken up by myself and Ketai.... There... well... there really is no second seat. They've been given a different name."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Capitan~

Squad Five

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro's eyes blinked at her, before tilting his head slightly. "But you said the only reason he got there how he did was because of his dad. If you knew him because of his skill, why didn't you just say that?" He asked her bluntly, obviously confused by the current state of things. "And I'm sorry..." He said, abashed that he referred to her incorrectly. He tried to say Captain Hatakeyama in his mind, but it was freaking HARD. He knew he was going to screw that up; it was only inevitable. However, it made him smile that Kaminari was able to smile and laugh.

He frowned that she did not want a pancake, before listening very carefully, still holding up the pancake. "That's not how the ranks go though." He said, looking up to her as if she was weird. "The ranks are Captain, Vice-Captain, then suddenly third seat. The Vice-Captains don't go 'I'm second seat, xyz-blah blah blah!' they call themselves Vice-Captains. Same with Captains. They're special positions away from the normal ranks. And if there is no second seat." He said, jutting out his lip.

"I'll just have to make one myself. There's not a rule against having a second seat, is there?"

CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:21 pm

"Ayyyeeee....." Kaminari raised her hands to her head and began rubbing her temples as if she had a headache. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain it to him. "You must understand... Ketai's Father was the old Captain of this Squad. He also has the strength and skill to back up his position. You on the other hand... although I mean no offense, you're quite new to the Gotei and took years to even pass the Academy." Kaminari knew what she just said wasn't going to be taken the best way. She figured he'd be upset about it, but she had to be blunt. She was a Captain. "Truthfully, you're lucky to even be offered the Third Seat of the Squad...." Kaminari raised her eyebrow at the sadness he showed when she turned down a mere pancake. She didn't think that would be such a big deal, but why did it cause him such sadness? Either way, they moved on and he began speaking about being a second seat and that there wasn't even a rule against it. Kaminari's eyes widened and blinked a few times. She a "eehhhh" look on her face, her left eye twitching a bit. "Well... Kuro, it doesn't exactly work that way. You can't just make a new position just because you want one... I mean... Well... I know there isn't a rule against it, but... Oi..." Kaminari didn't exactly know what to say. She didn't remember a rule as such, but she doubted it could actually happen.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Capitan~

Squad Five

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut Captaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!"

Kuro said in defiance, his lip poking out all the way before he suddenly laid back in his bed. "Fine." He said, before smiling back at her. "Even if there's no rule against it, you can't just say I can't do it. I wanna be your second seat and that's it." He said, personally settling the matter. As long as Kaminari didn't pursue it any further, she wouldn't neccesairily have to agree to it, and could register him as her third seat.

However, he knew that he was going to keep on making the exact same decision he had already made in his mind, and he was going to challenge that guy with all of his pancakes... I mean might. "...But thanks, Captain." He said, looking up to her with a wide smile on his face, curling up in his covers again. "I appreciate it... see you soon..." He trailed off, knowing it was bed time now, and that he had been up waaaaaaay past his normal one.

[Kuro has exited the thread, ready for the next one when it starts!]

CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missions and Cakes [Closed]   Missions and Cakes [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Missions and Cakes [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: