Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Reunited [Closed] Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] Voting_barReunited [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Reunited [Closed] Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] Voting_barReunited [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Reunited [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Reunited [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Reunited [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Reunited [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Reunited [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Reunited [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Reunited [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Reunited [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Reunited [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:27 pm

It was like everything in Kanna's life was coming together. She was able to smile a bit more, laugh, relax. This wasn't a feeling she had very often. And it was all thanks to one person, Snopy Saika. The man seemed to really care for her, even with her odd behavior and cruel treatment of him when they first met. Their second meeting had gone a lot better, even if she was consumed with the influences of alcohol at first. Either way, Kanna was feeling much better. Of course, every time something in her life was going well, she would always have it completely turned around by something or someone, and now was no exception. She was home alone, relaxing with a cup of tea and a book after a long day of cleaning. It had been three days since her last conversation with her newest friend and she was actually thinking about using that number he had given her. Little did she know, in a bit she would have to. Suddenly, a hard loud knock came to the door, causing her to jump. It startled her and immediately worried her. "Who is it?" she called out, but got no answer, "Hello?" She stood up, closed her book, and cautiously walked over to the door. She put her eye up against the peephole and her eyes widened. Another very loud knock hit the door. "GO AWAY!" she screamed as she recognized who it was through the peephole on the door. "Open the fucking door, bitch!" Logan yelled. It was her ex-husband. "Why are you here?! GO AWAY LOGAN!" Kanna yelled, but then a large bang hit the door. He slammed himself into it and instantly broke park of the hinges.

Kanna could tell that a single hit was going to open it. She did not hesitate to run. She ran passed the kitchen and grabbed her cell phone off the shelf. She ran to the back and heard the second loud bang, followed by the door falling to the ground. She didn't look back and ran into her room. She locked the door just in time to feel him try and open it. Logan continued the same process and began slamming himself into it to break it down. *Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep* Kanna only had three people in her contacts, so it was easy to get to his name. She put the phone to her ear and waited for it to ring. Another bang came to the door, causing to her flinch. Kanna ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She closed it, but she was not inside the bathroom. Instead, once it was locked and closed, she ran to the closet on teh other side. Her own little distraction to buy her some more time. Still... as the phone rang, she prayed he would pick up. "Pick up, pick up, pick up..." she thought as she held her hand over her mouth, crying, huddled in a dark corner of the closet with the door cracked open to not raise suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:38 pm

It was a rather quiet day for Snopy. He had finished getting the reports from his commanders, and was just settling down at home. Things had gone as usual. There were no issues, and he was able to finish the work that day quickly and relax. This was just how he liked it. He had gone into the theater in the basement and booted up an old game he enjoyed. Metal Gear Solid. It was REALLY old, but it worked. He was carefully working his way through when his phone started to ring. He didn't pause, maneuvering with one hand and getting his phone with the other. He took his eyes off the screen for a moment to see who was calling. He stopped dead in his tracks. It was Kanna, this could have been just a call, or something else. Snopy immediately answered. "Kanna, Kanna are you okay?" At this point either there would be a response from the phone, or silence. Either way, those would be the signal that something was wrong. At this point he had stopped focusing on the game. It was a stealth game, and being spotted caused an alert sound effect followed by an alarm that you've been found. Almost fittingly, as soon as Snopy knew something was wrong, a guard turned the corner and spotted the character, triggering the alarm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQiDzSWLIm4 <-- just picture that sound effect

"Shit, I'm on my way." Snopy didn't even take the time to turn off the game, there was no time. His mansion had solar panels anyway, it wasn't like it was wasting anything that was hard to get, sunlight is sunlight. He bolted up the stairs and didn't even tell anyone what he was doing, there was no time. The only reason he wasn't going full speed was so he didn't slam into a wall or break something. The moment he left the house, he jumped up onto an electric wire and started running along it. He had balance, and there would be less obstacles up there for the most part. The sidewalk below had quite a few people walking along it. He was in his spirit form, since his Gigai couldn't Shunpo. He had people working on a Gigai that allowed Shunpo, but at the moment it was just a prototype. Damn it. Just hold out a bit, I'll be there soon.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:20 pm

"Kanna, Kanna are you okay?" she heard after a quick click. "Snopy!" she whispered in a panic, hoping she was not heard. She was crying, scared, and freaking out. "He's here... Snopy HEE- AHH" An extremely loud bang was heard and Kanna's foot was grabbed. She instantly dropped the phone and attempted to get away, but was dragged out. Her scream on the floor sounding as if she was being pulled away. The next thing she knew, Logan reached around and grabbed her by her throat. He threw her violently on the bed and climbed over her. She kicked and attempted to push him off, but never got a good basis for it. Logan roughly pushed down onto her throat, causing her to try to pull his hand off as he choked her. "Little bitch! What the fuck did you do to my son!?" he asked as he raised a fist and slammed it into her face. She had no idea what he was speaking about. He moved to where his knees were in the bed, on the outside of her body. He hit her again, and again, and again. Blood began pouring out of her nose, mouth, and a cut that his 'new' wedding ring had caused on her face. "Lo-..gan... Stop.. SOMEONE HELP ME!" Kanna begged, but he choked her even more, squeezing tighter. "How dare you turn my son against me you bitch! Because of your stupid ass, my wife is gonna be scarred for life!" Logan said and then shifted where he was hitting her, beginning to slam his fist into her ribs multiple times. "Somebody help me..." Kanna thought, pleading for someone to help her.

In an attempt to help herself, she raised her arm towards his chest and tried to focus and ignore the pain. A small burst of energy shot forward and pushed him off of her. She took this moment to roll towards her bedroom door. She tried to stand, but felt a foot slam into her back and force her face first into the floor. "Logan please... St-top..." she begged, spitting blood from her mouth. Tears fell down her cheeks as he reached down and grabbed onto her hair. "No. You deserve this you stupid bitch. I'm sick of you meddling with my kid! He's mine, you got that!?" Logan lifted his foot from her back, only to kick her in the ribs. Kanna curled over into a fetal position, but he pulled harder onto her hair and began dragging her down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Snopy had heard the panicked whisper. "Kanna, what happened? Kanna? KANNA!!!!!!! He was Shunpoing every chance he got in order to speed up. Oddly, he could hear the alert music that was playing when he left. Cause that is how he felt. This was a time for alert. He made it across the town. He got to the apartment, and he wasted no time. He literally jumped through the window Kanna had smashed through to get in when they had first met. He didn't have time for doors, fuck doors. He pretty much flew up the steps, quite literally it would almost seem by how fast he was going. Snopy finally got to Kanna's floor to find her...being dragged down the hallway? By her hair? Snopy had come up in Logan's path and stood there. "I would suggest, for your sake, that you release her hair." It didn't matter what Logan tried, Snopy would not budge. If he tried to attack, it would easily be repelled. If he tried to go the other way, Snopy would Shunpo and appear there. "You must be Logan. You look just as much the asshole as I imagined. Again, I would suggest letting go of her. Don't want to make this worse on yourself now do you? Breaking and entering, assaulting a woman in her own home. And unfortunately for you...I don't take bribes, and I won't look away." Snopy's tone was straight and serious. His facial expression was actually rather calm and calculated. Though, depending on how observant Kanna was, she would notice. Yes, he was off. An emotion that Snopy hadn't felt in over 20 years was boiling inside of him. Anger, and if Kanna was observant, she would notice the subtle body language. If Logan tried to lay a finger on her during this exchange, he would not hesitate to Shunpo in and punch him in the face before Logan could harm Kanna again.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 pm

"St.. Stop.. Logan! Let go! You're hurting me!" she begged him more, reaching up to the hand that grabbed her hair as she was being dragged along the hallway. "Shut the fuck up!" Logan yelled and then suddenly stopped all movement. Kanna tried pulling away, but his grip was too solid. Kanna then froze when she heard a familiar voice. "Who the fuck are you?" Logan said to someone. She could not see them. "Snopy....?" Kanna mumbled and turned to look. The moment she moved, Logan tightened his grip on her hair. "Stay still bitch." Logan said and Kanna did as she was told. Snopy warned Logan to let her go and not things get worse for himself. "Why don't you get the hell out of here? This shit is between the whore and me." Logan tilted his head to the side and stared at Snopy. "I'm not a whore!" Kanna yelled. "Shut up!" he said and shook her by the hair, "You say you can't be bribed? Ha. Haven't met a man yet that says no to the number I put down on a check." "Yeah. It's how you took my son from me you bastard!" Kanna yelled in anger at him, spitting blood out over the floor and Logan's boots, "But Snopy's wealthier than you'll ever be you pathetic fuck! He doesn't need your blood money!". "Sure got a big mouth when your friend is here, don't ya?" Logan said and Kanna attempted to pull her hair from him, ignoring the pain she felt. Kanna thrashed around too much when attempting to escape Logan and fell to the ground in pain, Logan let her drop to the floor by letting her hair go. Kanna turned her bloodied, bruised, and beaten face towards Snopy. She looked horrible. "What the hell do you think you're doing getting your shit all over my boots!?" Logan yelled at her when he noticed it. He bent over and raised a fist aiming to send it towards the side of Kanna's head. Kanna, of course, would not be able to dodge it. She merely closed her eyes and awaited impact.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 pm

As Snopy arrived, he heard Kanna begging to be let go, but Logan wouldn't listen. Logan, rather impolitely, asked Snopy who he was. Logan referred to Kanna as a whore, and when she denied it, she told him to shut up. "Who I am is not important. The real question is who the fuck you think you are." Snopy said, moving his hand to readjust the sunglasses on his eyes. Logan went on to say how no one would say no to the bribed he gives. Snopy chuckled. "Unlike some people, I have this little thing called moral integrity. You think you can just get away with anything you want because you have a big wallet. Unfortunately for you, my wallet is bigger." Kanna tried escaping, but it was no use. As she gave up, Logan finally released her, and she landed on the ground, able to look at Snopy. Snopy was horrified at the bloodied face and body of Kanna. Snopy began to have a dark purple aura envelope him. "Biggest mistake of your life." As Logan went in to punch Kanna, Snopy Shunpo's in and punched Logan square across the jaw. The force was enough that it should sent Logan flying a few feet away. Snopy immediately leaned down to check on Kanna. "My god...what has the bastard done to you? Don't worry though, I'm here. I'll protect you." He stood back up and looked to where Logan had landed. "I am going to make you suffer for what you did to her." Snopy's forte may not have been physical strength, but with how much spiritual power he had, it was well above human standards. He could end this quickly if he wanted, still, he didn't feel Logan deserved that kind of mercy.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

As Logan went to strike Kanna in a way that would likely end it, Kanna tensed up and waited for impact. It never came. Instead, there was a loud bang and some cracking of wood. Logan had not expected that sort of retaliation from Snopy and was sent flying into the wall at the end of the hallway. At this point, Kanna's body was shaking horribly in pain and fear. She knew Snopy was strong, but apparently her knowledge of spiritually powered persons strength was extremely underestimated. She figured Logan was one of the strongest, yet Snopy just laid waste to him without any real effort. It made her wonder what kinds of beings were really out there. Snopy came over and leaned down to her, asking what had been done to her. Her eyes merely shifted in his direction in a manner that said, 'Da fuck do you think?' A very short chuckle left through her nose, but pain stopped it. Snopy stood against and looked towards Logan, threatening him. "He came to save me again..." she thought to herself, "Again, he came when I really needed..." This thought made her cry a bit, but she did not even attempt to move. "You think one punch is gonna keep me from what's rightfully mine?" Logan spoke up, causing Kanna to flinch at the sound of his voice, "She's gonna pay... And apparently I'm gonna have to kill your ass too. You ready boy?" Logan didn't give him a chance to reply. He just charged at Snopy with a raised fist and went to strike him, punching at his head five times in hopes of not only striking him, but pushing Snopy back away from Kanna, the one he was really after. Logan knew that this guy wasn't weak by that one punch. He had to attempt to end it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Kanna was shaking, and Snopy wished he could comfort her more. Still, he had work he had to do. He said he was going to make Logan suffer, and honestly, Kanna would probably prefer it that way. This man ruined her life, so she would probably love to see him squirm. Logan got back up, and of course the first thing he spouted was some bullshit about what was rightfully his. He threatened Snopy too. Causing Snopy to laugh a little. As Snopy dodged, he spoke. "You think you can take me? Well come and get it." He dodged the first punch. Then the second, the third, and even the fourth. As he he said "it" he stopped and allowed the final punch to slam into his face. His head twisted to the side upon impact, so he was now looking over his shoulder. "Thank you sir, may I have another?" As Logan's fist came off of him he turned his head back into place. The punch didn't even manage to break his sunglasses due to the angle. "What's wrong? Was that all? I thought you were gonna kill me. Don't tell me you're all talk." Within a moment Snopy brought his fist up and tried to punch Logan in the gut. The force wouldn't be enough to send him flying if it hit, but it would cause him to rise into the air a little. Snopy quickly withdrew his hand, whether it was a hit or miss, and went to back hand, essentially bitch slap Logan, across the face, before trying to kick Logan in the gut and then push him away. Essentially, he was trying to embarrass Logan. A bit of a smirk could be seen on Snopy's face. He didn't usually like torturing people, but this was different.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Kanna had to watch. Something about what was happening made her not be able to turn away. Snopy easily dodged Logan, a man she feared for so long. Watching this, she really wondered why. Dodge after dodge, Snopy then seemed to actually allow the final one to hit him. Kanna winced when it hit him. Snopy came out with a witty response that would normally have made Kanna laugh, but she was in a bit too much pain to do so. Logan was shocked. His eyes widened and he brought his fist away from Snopy's jaw. "What th-..." he started talking, but Snopy cut him off. Logan was angry and went to strike at Snopy again, but was only met with a punch to the gut, causing his body to rise off the floor a bit while he bent over in pain. Logan pulled back and attempted to stand straight, only to be bitched slapped. "Agh!" Logan yelled and was then kicked again, being sent back without much force behind it. "You toying with me, you asshole?!" Logan yelled as he held his stomach. "Now you know how it feels..." Kanna said, spitting more blood from her mouth, "Asshole... I hope he kills you." Logan growled in anger and tried toughening up, "Shut up you stupid bitch!" At that moment, Logan pulled a gun from his jacked and pointed it straight towards Kanna's head. "Now die!" he yelled. Logan did not hesitate at all to pull the trigger, sending a bullet aiming straight for Kanna's skull. Kanna's eyes merely widened, assuming that this was now the time of her death and immediately regretting bring Snopy into it all.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:33 am

Logan was obviously getting agitated. Obviously he wasn't good at not getting what he wanted. Now he met someone who wouldn't listen to money, and who outclassed him by far when it came to...well everything except being an asshole. Logan several times tried to attack Snopy, and several times Snopy got him first. Logan accused Snopy of toying with him. "No shit Sherlock...oh who am I kidding, you're too stupid to understand that." Kanna told Logan it was what he deserved, and she even hoped that Snopy would kill him. Of course, Logan didn't want to hear it, and he pulled out a gun. Rather than aiming at Snopy, he aimed at Kanna. Snopy's eyes widened. SON OF A BITCH! Unfortunately, by the time he fully realized Logan was aiming at Kanna, he didn't have the time to draw his magnum or activate a barrier. There was only one thing he could think of in a pinch. Snopy jumped, without any hesitation, and threw himself over Kanna. He covered her body with his and acted as a human shield, causing the bullet to strike him through the back. He gritted his teeth and a hissing sound came through his mouth as he took the bullet. He pushed himself up and off of Kanna. Looking down, he could see she was still okay. "Too close." He said, with a hint of pain in his voice. He snapped his fingers as a large barrier came up to block Kanna. It was still possible to go around the barrier, but Snopy would never allow Logan to get that close. "This fight is between you and me. Leave her out of it coward." Snopy refused to use his gun. Snopy would be able to regenerate his wound, but if he left a bullet wound in Logan, dealing with the police, which it would likely come down to, would be a bit more difficult. "You talk all about what you're gonna do to her, but you aren't even done this fight yet. Now, put up your dukes you son of a bitch!" Snopy said as he Shunpo'd forward, aiming a punch in an attempt to disarm Logan by striking the gun. Afterwards, he would do a 180 so his back would be to Logan and try to elbow him in the gut, before twisting back again quickly so he was facing Logan, avoiding exposing the bullet wound more than it needed to be.

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 am

"Snopy..." Kanna said softly, gasping through her lips at what just happened. Without any hesitation at all, Snopy moved to protect her, throwing himself within the path of the bullet. She could not move. She was expecting to die, but he did that. Her eyes shifted towards him, watching every move he made with a horrified look in his eyes. It didn't even seem to phase him! He just hissed in pain and stood right back up. She heard him say that it was too close, but had no reply. Logan was shocked, "The fuck? You risk your life for her?! Why!!!?" "Yeah why!?" Kanna agreed with Logan, but for different reasons. Kanna's tone showed that she didn't want him to get hurt for her. Logan's tone showed that he didn't think she was worth the time. Snopy erected some weird barrier in front of Kanna, causing even more confusion. "No. This fight was between me and the bitch on the floor, why don't you stay out of it?" Logan replied to Snopy, "What the hell are you? You get shot and act like it never even happened? You some sort of freak or somethin'?" Obviously Logan wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to spirits and their powers. Some would wonder if he even understood that he could see him. To him, they really did just look like normal people, so it wouldn't be too shocking if he couldn't tell. Logan was taken aback by Snopy's challenge and then the charge. Logan was no way able to keep up with Snopy, so immediately the gun was hit from his hand. "Shit!" he said. Snopy turned and elbowed him in the gut. Logan went to bring his hands down to block, but was too late. His back was pushed up against the wall behind him and he brought his hand down to his stomach in pain. "Son of a bitch... Just fucking die!" Logan's adrenaline started pumping and he began swinging wildly and quite rapidly at Snopy, aiming for his chest, head, arm, shoulder, head, chest, stomach, side... His sporadic movements became hard to predict, but the intention to kill Snopy was behind each and every attempted strike. Kanna sat back, attempting to move away from this fight by crawling her way towards the living room. Unfortunately, the pain prevented her from moving quickly and she was unsure of what was going to happen next between the two.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:15 am

Kanna was obviously shocked at Snopy using himself as a human shield. She looked at him on horror, obvious that she didn't want him to get hurt for her. As Snopy got back to his feet, Logan asked why the hell he would protect Kanna. Even Kanna had asked why. Snopy remained silent, though he responded in his head. Idiot, because I wanted to. Besides, as long as the bullet didn't hit one of my organs, I can just activate my hollow powers and use my instant regeneration. Of course when Snopy told Logan the fight was between the two of them, Logan denied it stating he was after "The bitch on the floor". Snopy was then asked if he was a freak or something. Snopy actually laughed. It was cut off abruptly and suddenly a serious tone hit his voice. "I have heterochromia, I just took a bullet and am still standing, and despite how small my frame is I am still kicking your ass. What was your first fucking clue?" Snopy easily knocked the gun out of Logan's hand, and the elbow connected as well. Logan got even more pissed off, if that was even possible. His attacks lost all form, they were even more unrefined than normal street fighting (which wasn't very refined to begin with). Snopy dodged many of the blows due to his speed, however his general lack of hand to hand skill made it more difficult than it should have been. Snopy took a blow directly to the jaw. It actually did more than the first blow did, but still not too much. Still, he was hit again, this time in the gut. The force actually went through Snopy's body and ended up causing a little more blood to spurt out of the bullet wound, and making it slightly worse. That is fucking it. Enough games. On one of Logan's punches, Snopy simply raised his hand up and caught the fist, stopping every ounce of force behind it. Snopy had been holding back immensely. Honestly, if he had been serious, Logan would not have been able to even touch him. He could have beaten the shit out of Logan for hours, and not been hit a single time. Snopy then took Logan's fist, and attempted to throw him at high speeds INTO the barrier he erected. Being a Kido Master, the shield wouldn't shatter from the force. It essentially acted as if someone slammed into a brick wall, and the wall itself took no damage. If Logan somehow avoided the throw, Snopy would merely Shunpo behind him and attempt to use a Sho to slam him into the shield. "Sho."

"You know, I REALLY hate it when someone who is at fault takes another person and throws all the blame on them, in order to take the fault off of them." He took a step closer. "YOU cheated on HER." Snopy took another step. "YOU ruined HER life." He took another step. "And yet she is the bitch? No, if anyone is a whiny bitch it is you, who just tries to buy everyone off when you don't get your way. You aren't the only person who matters in this world...actually, you don't matter." He took yet another step. "You are an infinitesimal speck on existence. If you honestly think you are important enough to abuse an innocent woman like that, you are obviously mistaken." Snopy took another step. He was now right next to Logan, whether Logan was slammed against the shield or if he avoided it somehow. If Logan was standing, Snopy would give him a light tap on the cheek, almost like a taunt. If he was on the ground, Snopy pull him back to his feet. "You reap what you sow." With that Snopy would jump back a few steps and try to slam Logan into the shield again with yet another Sho. Finally Snopy Shunpo'd up again, trying to punch him in the gut. As his fist was in Logan's gut (assuming it connected), he spoke. "Sho." With that Logan would be launched back. However, Snopy had accidentally angled wrong. Instead of hitting the barrier, Logan would be, should it connect, shot out of a shut window. They were on one of the upper floors, so the fall would likely hurt...a lot.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Neither of them got explanation to why Snopy so easily jumped in front of a bullet for Kanna. Kanna assumed it was reflexes from his job, but still... Logan merely thought he was a maniac, and Snopy's answer to Logan's 'what are you' sorta just confirmed that. And then it began again. Logan was easily disarmed and humiliated in ways he was not used to, and there was no way for him to get out of it. Logan's anger pushed him over the edge and into ridiculously unorthodox attacks, but some how a few landed. With each one that did land, Logan became more confident and Kanna became more frightened. Logan smiled and insane smile when he even hit Snopy hard enough to make the guy bleed. "Snopy!" Kanna yelled, having made it a decent distance away from the fight and turned around to watch again, "What have I gotten him into?" Kanna thought and then began coughing up more and more blood. She felt pain in her side, where Logan kicked. Her vision began to blur as she watched this fight in horror. The last thing Kanna saw was Snopy reaching up and easily catching every bit of force that one of Logan's punches gave off, and she momentarily blacked out. Her body fell back, sprawling out along the floor a little farther down the hall than before. At this time, Logan became scared of Snopy. Logan was tossed like a sack of potatoes into some sort of barrier that had been erected to protect Kanna. His back slammed against it. Normally, he would have fallen, but his stubbornness kept him on his feet, leaning back against the barrier as if it were some wall.

"You bastard..." Logan said, glaring angrily at Snopy as he grit his teeth. Snopy stepped closer and began speaking to Logan in yet another manner that he was not used to. He was being intimidated and it was working well. His eyes widened, his body trembled. What Snopy was saying began to get to him, though it was only out of the fear of the death that he felt coming. "I hope he kills you." Kanna's words echoed in his mind. He deserved this and he knew it. Logan went to charge Snopy in one final attempt to regain his fallen pride, but Snopy stepped back and Logan was hit with a Sho. He was unaware of the technique, but he felt his body fly back and slam into the barrier again. In one hell of a panic, Logan didn't even look back to Snopy. He stood up and turned away, unknowingly dodging Snopy's punch to the gut. Right after, another sho came and his moving caused Snopy to aim wrong and he was shoot towards Logan awkwardly. At this moment, Kanna regained consciousness and opened her eyes to see Logan running passed and then... "Die!!" Kanna screamed at him, sitting up using any strength she had left, ignoring the blood practically pouring out of her mouth. Suddenly his body went flying at full force, and his running helped the hit push him farther. His body fell through and shattered a shut window that lead to the front of the apartment complex. A short yell was heard, then a light thump, and then nothing... Kanna had no idea what to say or do. She was stuck for a moment. She slowly turned her head towards Snopy, her body moving as if she was losing her ability to sit up. "You came for me..." she said and then lost her balance and began falling back towards the floor...
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Hah... Hah.... Hah...

The small boy's voice echoed through the alleyway, as he looked down at the ground. Laying there, obviously dead, were his "mother" and his "brother". He looked at them with nothing but disgust... except for perhaps a hint of pity. Never again... never again will he ab.. abuse... another... The small child thought to himself, as his face contorted. I want... I want my mom! He thought, as silver tears began to flow from his eyes, his entire body shivering. I didn't want... want to kill them. I didn't want... to even hurt th-them... bu-but this is... b-better then.. The small child's mind was fairly broken, only barely holding itself together with the justification that it had been painless and that he was saving them from the horrible man that was his father.

"I... I don't... I don't wan...na..." He choked, quickly running away as he opened his mouth, a pained noise like a caged animal coming out of his lips as he began to run out of the alleyway towards the apartment again, and as he approached it his mind began to race, seeing his father laying on the ground. A part of his brain thought it was likely his father had committed suicide; jumping was the only way to have reached that distance. However, as he saw the form, his knees gave out from under him. The small child gripped his legs, and huddled into a ball, his face contorted as tears continued to flow, trying to hold it all in, trying to be strong but knowing that he couldn't forever, he could only sit here in the misery...

Because he realized he had just killed two people for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Snopy's was honestly surprised that Logan was even capable of being intimidated. Though, Snopy's vindictiveness in the situation made it a little less surprising. The calculated tone of his voice, and the seriousness in it, combined with him easily kicking Logan's ass just broke the man. Logan was sent barreling into the barrier. Logan charged once more, but once more he was flung back, this time with a Sho. Logan now truly feared the inevitable. He accidentally dodged Snopy's punch and was fleeing for his life. Bad mistake, because it caused the Sho to send him tumbling out the window to his death. As Logan went out the window, Snopy's eyes widened. Upon the silence after the thud, he let out a sigh. "Oops..." Snopy shook his head as he headed over to Kanna. "Normally I would regret killing someone like that, but he had it coming." Kanna looked to him, sitting up but obviously weak. "You came for me..." was all she said before her balance failed her and she began to fall. Snopy dashed over upon seeing this and caught her in his arms, so she didn't go thud against the floor. "I told you I would protect you if he came, didn't I?" Snopy looked around. "Alright, first thing is first. It would probably be best if you sat or laid down somewhere." Snopy looked and found a couch, taking her to the living room and gently placing her on it. "I think you might need a little food and water. We'll hold off on the food for a moment, since your stomach might need a moment to recuperate. First though." Snopy began examining Kanna's body for bruises. "You seem pretty bruised. Most of the damage seems to be internal bleeding, mostly bruising. How do you feel? Can you explain how your body feels right now? Like where does it hurt the most?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Kanna smiled at Snopy's reaction. "Oops..." she mimicked him, followed by a chuckle. Even through her swollen, bruised, and blood covered face, the smile was obvious. Logan was dead and Kanna was free from that horror. Snopy came over to her and caught her. He picked her up and took her over to the couch, laying her down on it. Kanna's body began to twitch harshly. He offered her food and water, but she shook her head no. She was in a hell of a lot of pain and he was right to say that it was internal. Her body was literally convulsing out of pain. Now that the adrenaline was calming down and the situation pretty much ended, the pain was coming on in full. "I know, bu-... I didn't thi-... I did-.. I don't.. I can't... It hurts." she couldn't speak normally. Kanna brought her hand up to his shirt and clenched it within her fist. "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!" she just kept repeating that, tears falling rapidly down her face. He examined her and noted the bruises, but most of the damage was done internally. On her face, her cheeks began to swell because of how many hits she took directly to the face. If he would lift her shirt, he would notice that her side was pretty much black, showing that there was internal bleeding and breakage in that area. "My ribs... my side! I-It h-urts! Snopy, it hurts!" Kanna began to panic, feeling more pain than she had before, which is actually saying a hell of a lot since Kanna has an abnormally high tolerance to pain in the first place. Kanna began squirming around, trying to lessen the pain.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:01 pm

A small amount of time had passed. Finally Jesse was starting to calm down a little. His entire body was numb from shock; he could barelystand. However, thankfully it was numb, making it so that he could walk firmly forwards. He apparently was just so shocked by what had happened that he didn't pause like a normal human being whose entire psyche had just been crushed by realizing they had pointlessly killed two people.

Jesse moved like a zombie, not even crying anymore, thinking there wasn't any point to anything any longer. How was he expected to deal with this? He was still only a child; and while he was logically advanced, his emotions still weren't at the level of his mind. He finally reached the door, putting a hand on it and opening it wide, his tear stained face being met with a view of something that simply broke him beyond all belief...

As he fell headlong onto his face from emotional overload. It was just too much. Everything was just too much. What he had finally done, seeing his father die and realizing the act he had committed with a black halo had turned completely into nothing but plain and simple murder, realizing that his father was also dead, and on top of this, finally seeing his mother again -- he had wanted to run to her and hug her. But he felt dirty, he was feeling so dirty that he didn't even deserve to be within the same room of his mother.

And then she saw him. He saw another male with his mother. Another male, another male, another male. Another adult male. That made his brain lock, and finally shut down completely like it had very obviously been going towards the entire time since he found his father dead.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Kanna was obviously in a lot of pain. She couldn't make a full sentence anymore. "Save your energy." She was twitching, and she clutched his shirt, screaming out about how much it hurt. Snopy's face showed extreme worry in it now. Kanna was in horrible shape. Her face was seriously swelling, she was actually getting worse by the moment. She screamed about her side and her ribs. "Forgive me for this." Snopy pulled up Kanna's shirt, revealing...holy shit her side was completely black it was so bruised. Her ribs didn't look that good either. "Oh dear lord. That is it, I'm calling the hospital and the police. You need medical treatment, and I need to explain what happened with Logan." As he said this he heard a thud. Turning, he saw a kid had just fallen face first onto the floor. "And now there...is a kid...fallen over on the floor." Snopy looked closer and widened his eyes. "Logan was just here...and this kid kinda resembles him...could it..." Snopy shook his head. "Not the issue right now. I need to call the hospital right away before Kanna's body shuts down." Snopy pulled out his cellphone and dialed the emergency number. "Hello, I need an ambulance and the police right away! I can't explain exactly what happened, but there is a woman who was beaten and she is so injured that she needs to go to the hospital ASAP. There is also a kid whom I don't know why he is here, but he is flat on his face and he may need a stretcher too. Yes, this is Snopy. Please hurry!" He gave the man the location and they agree'd to send everything with away. "Don't worry, it will be alright. Give me a second. I need to see what is wrong with that kid. I promise it will be okay." Snopy ran over to where the child was laying. "Hey, are you okay?" Snopy had no idea what to do anymore, so he would just call it as he felt he needed to.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Kanna attempted to calm down, but that was practically impossible with how she felt. He asked forgiveness, which confused Kanna because he had done nothing. Then her shirt was lifted. One, Kanna wasn't exactly shy. Two, she wasn't exactly going to care about decency when she felt like she was dying! Snopy's reaction made her worry more. She began crying, groaning in pain and fear. "Snopy... D-Don't let me die..." she pretty much begged him out of fear, "Please..." Kanna suddenly heard a thud and shifted her eyes in that direction. She heard Snopy say something about a child and assumed the opposite of what it actually was. She laid there and listened to Snopy call the police and hospital. She assumed when he hung up that they were on their way and felt like she could mentally relax. Of course, physical relaxation was a completely different story. Snopy told her everything would be okay and she nodded to him, still crying. She forced her head to turn and looked towards the child he was speaking to. She saw a glimpse of white and that was about it to make her eyes widen. She stared and stared, waiting to see the child fully, but Snopy' was blocking him. "That child..." she mumbled and forced herself to roll off the couch. She was barely able to catch herself and began crawling over to Snopy. She moved around to see the boy, her eyes widening in horror. Again, the adrenaline began pumping out of fear. She reached forward and grabbed the boy, pulling him into her arms. "Jesse!" she said and held him in her arms, where he would be on his back. She reached up and wiped the hair out of his face, "Jesse... honey open your eyes. Wake up." Kanna shook him to the best of her abilities, beginning to cry a bit more.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 pm

The small boy felt something lay their hands on him, his body twitching as he was suddenly pulled into an embrace. His entire form winced visibly, before he opened a single eye. He could only see the front of his mother's shirt, but that was enough. It was the first time that anyone had embraced him since she had left, and as she did his arms reached around her. "Momma!" He called out, ignoring everything else as he realized it was actually his mother. He looked up at her face, before seeing how injured she was. "Oh... Momma.... I'm sorry..." He said pitiably, feeling his mom wince when he touched her side, and wrapping his arms around her other side instead, helping support her.

He began to look at the other man, blinking as he heard him say there was something wrong with him. "M-Mister... the alley... alleyway..." He said simply, as tears began forming around his eyes again, his knees shuddering. However, his mother's weight soon acted as a reminder, and he had to keep strong, for his mother's sake, as he kept trying to hold her up. He was strangely strong for a nine year old, barely struggling to hold her weight and support her without straining her body in his grasp. "Momma... I'm... I-m' sorry momma... He.. He did that, didn't he... father...." He said, holding his mother up, but also protectively. He would protect her until he couldn't move anymore; he would not allow anyone to harm her, ever again as long as he was there...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Kanna was begging Snopy not to let her die. "Don't worry, I won't. You won't die, I promise." That was his only response before the boy showed up. Snopy was shocked when he heard Kanna scream "Jesse" and crawl over to him. Obviously this was her son, which Snopy had a minor suspicion that this was the case. Kanna grabbed the boy and hugged him, begging him to open his eyes. The boy eventually did so and cried "Momma!" It would have been a touching scene, a mother and son reunited, if it wasn't for the fact that Kanna was so beat up "touching" would be painful for her. The boy eventually looked to Snopy and mentioned the alleyway. "Alleyway? What about it." The boy seemed strong, able to help support Kanna easily for a 9 year old. Hearing his words, it was obvious the boy knew what happened. "Actually, explain the alleyway thing later. You don't seem hurt, if you are say so and tell me if there is anything I can do to help you. Otherwise, would you mind helping me move your mother to the couch? I hate to take away from this reunion, but she is pretty banged up. If Jesse would comply, he would move Kanna to the couch in order to make her more comfortable. If the boy didn't comply, he wouldn't forcibly separate them, even if the boy could technically just make his way to the couch. "I'll be here if you need me...other than that, I don't really know what else to do or say. You two just reunited, so I should leave you two be for a moment." Snopy really didn't know what else to say or do. So he just waited off to the side, letting the two have their moment together.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 pm

"Jesse..." she smiled happier than she has ever smiled when he opened his eyes. The sight of him being on the floor like that made her think he might of been hurt. He wrapped his arms around her, causing a bit of pain in her side. She winced a bit, but no way near as much as she would have if she wasn't a master at hiding her pain in front of her son. It was something she had done automatically before she was kicked out of her own home before, so she was easily able to do it now. Though, as usual, her boy was too observant for his own good and noticed even the slight wince, immediately adjusting to not hurt her. When he did so, she felt herself becoming unbalanced and almost fell back, but Jesse held her up. Her son, her nine year old boy was holding her up almost like she didn't way a thing. Kanna's eyes slowly began closing, but they blinked open again. The loss of blood and pain was finally beginning to get to her. "Don't apologize, Jesse." she said to him and looked at him quite seriously, "None. Of. This. Is. Your. Fault. Understood?" Mother instincts immediately kicked in and she did her best to make sure Jesse did not blame himself. Children had a tendency to think that fights were caused over them. She didn't want him thinking that way. She heard Snopy ask Jesse to help her over to the couch. No matter how it was done, she was soon taken over to the couch. Snopy said that he wanted to give them a moment together, but Kanna was unsure of what to say. She felt like she had abandoned her son, though it wasn't exactly willing.

"No... wait..." Kanna said and then pulled Jesse towards the couch she was laying on, giving him a 'half-hug'. "Jesse... I know I look really beat up right now. I am. Your Father did this too me..." Kanna shockingly admitted to him and then pointed to Snopy, "That man right there... Is the only reason... And I mean it when I say the only reason... that I am alive." That was meant in more ways then once since Snopy had not only saved her now, but prevented her from killing herself multiple times when they first met. In fact, he had sorta given her hope and made her want to try and live again. "Snopy, this is my son!" Kanna said in an excited tone as she hugged Jesse with a single arm again. Even in all that pain, Kanna could not stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 pm

"I.... it's... it's not...?" He asked, looking up at her. If he was thinking straight, he probably would have been able to clarify why there were things that were his fault. But at the moment, he was just a scared little boy, who had just found his mother again, who gave his mother another hug. "Yeah... I know." He said, looking immensely sad. However, when she pointed to the reason why she was still alive, he looked over at the man, his eyes open wide. He brought his mother over to the couch as requested, and sat her down, sitting up next to her, his gaze never leaving the man.

"... Are you nice, mister?" He asked Snopy simply, as he felt his mother hugging him, hugging her back and still looking at the man. "My name is Jesse... Jesse dra-..." He suddenly stopped, narrowing his eyes for a minute, looking down at the ground behind his mom. "My name is Jesse, and if you did, thank you so much." He said, closing his eyes as he hugged his mother, waiting for whatever would happen next to occur...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Snopy smiled as he watched the two. It was interesting how different Kanna acted around her child. He thought about his mother actually, whatever had happened to her. Jesse complied when Snopy asked to help her onto the couch. They got Kanna over to the couch and, hopefully, a bit more comfortable. Kanna then bluntly stated that Logan had done this to her. Yes, it was kind of obvious, but it was surprising she would just go out and say it. Then she pointed to him, making it very clear to her son that he was the only reason she was alive. Twice now Snopy had saved her. Snopy gave an almost salute like movement with his hand. "Yo." Kanna introduced Jesse officially. It was obvious it was her son, but he went along with it. The first thing out of the child's mouth was a question as to whether he was nice or not. Snopy chuckled. "Yea, a little too nice sometimes, but I am nice." The child introduced himself, almost using what Snopy assumed was his last name, but he cut it off. He also thanked Snopy IF he did save Kanna. It was interesting, most children wouldn't question something their mother said. Of course, most children weren't forced to live with the devil. "I did save her. And it was no trouble at all." Snopy awaited the impending comment from Kanna. Snopy took a bullet to the back for her, and he said no trouble. "My name is Snopy Saika. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Kanna happily watched the two talk to one another as sirens sounded off in the distance, obviously closing in on their position. Jesse did seem to have a distrust of Snopy, but that would change, at least she hoped. Being forced to live with a man like Logan for so long was likely not the best thing on his mental state. "Yeah... a little too nice is an understatement..." Kanna said and then narrowed her eyes at Snopy, "You jumped in front of a bullet for me. I'd yell at you for doing something like that, but I am not exactly full of energy." Either way, he was here now and Kanna would never lose hi-... Kanna's heart sank and she shut up. Legally, she was not allowed to have her son because she was classified as a child abuser. "Dear oh, dear..." an elderly voice suddenly entered the room, "Kanna, what happened child? The cops are right outside. The window... your face... What happened here?! " "Hana... I'm so sorry. Logan showed up and things got crazy, as you can see... I'll pay for the window..." Kanna told her in a panic that she was going to get kicked out of the apartment, "Please don't evict me! I'll even work at the store over time!" "CHILD!!!" Hanna stopped her, "I won't evict you for that bastards crime! I am the one who warned yee about him before, eh? I understand... Just get your ass to the hospital young lady! I don't need another dyin' on my property." Kanna smiled and immediately calmed down again. She even giggled at it a little. Moments later, the paramedics came up and after a small lecture about getting mud in the halls, they entered Kanna's apartment and put her on a stretcher. Cops followed them and immediately went to Snopy for answers. Kanna was about to be taken out of the room and to the ambulance when she looked to Snopy, "He isn't allowed to come with me in the ambulance... Meet you at the hospital?" Obviously, Kanna was speaking from experience. This had happened many times before. Once she was done talking, she looked to Jesse and waved, "Stay with Snopy..." After that, she was taken out on a stretcher and driven to the hospital in an ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunited [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to: