Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barReunited [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barReunited [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Reunited [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ

JJ

Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm

He saw the landlady walking through the door, and looked right at her. "Lady, please, please don't make me lose my mommy..." He told her, looking her straight int he eyes. "And mister, thank you...." He told Snopy, his eyes wide and focused on him, although they gradually relaxed again as more people came into the room.

He watched his mother get taken away, and he swallowed hard, realizing that she had to go away from him for now. She told him to stay with Snopy, and he looked up at the man, listening intently to his conversation. ...He's weird... Why are the cops acting like...? Jesse blinked, watching as the copper looked around as if confused, like he had no idea what was going on, two of the others moving right over to Snopy and speaking to him. "Um... Mr. Snopy, can he not see you?" He asked Snopy, tilting his head slightly to the side as the cops searched all throughout the apartment, but they found no one else. This is really weird.... Jesse thought to himself, having moved to stay next to Snopy like his mother had told him to, before his eyelids began to droop... So...sleepy... He thought, his mind completely exhausted and really needing to sleep... something which he began getting closer and closer to...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Kanna of course retorted on his too nice statement, agreeing wholeheartedly. She would be mad if she wasn't so weak from the injuries. "I'm just glad my mother or sister aren't around to see this. They would be flipping out on me right now if they...well, were still alive." Snopy didn't ALWAYS get sad when he thought about them. It really depended on the situation. Suddenly an elderly woman entered the room and spoke to Kanna. Of course, after a moment the woman looked around and asked what happened to both the apartment and Kanna. Kanna explained and frantically begged to not be evicted, but the woman didn't plan on it. Snopy didn't do anything for the moment, as he was in Gigai and was unsure if she could see him. He really had nothing to say as the paramedics came to get Kanna, meanwhile the cops went to talk to Snopy. When Kanna said they'd meet in the hospital, he nodded. "You can't see him? Saika, you're not in a physical body are you?" The cop asked with some familiarity. "Whoops. One moment." Snopy said as he pulled out a small pill and popped it in his mouth, and a Gigai formed, taking the shape of his body, injuries and all. It was rather instant, and gave the cop a startle. "Sorry about that. And Jesse, I'll explain when we head to the hospital. Anyway." Snopy went on to tell the cops in detail what happened. He told them about how Kanna was worried about her ex coming to harm her, and how they came up with a little alert system. He told them about how he got the call, and rushed to get there, and by that time Kanna was injured like that. He went into detail about the fight with Logan, including how he jumped and used himself as a human shield to protect Kanna from a bullet, showing them the wound. He finally explained how he accidentally knocked Logan out of the window and it ended up killing him.

"He moved, and the angle changed...and I accidentally shot him out of the window. So technically I did kill him, but it was an accident. Speaking of the window." Snopy turned to the landlady, pulled out a chunk of cash, and handed it to her. "Since I technically broke the window, he is some money. Keep the extra." If she tried to give it back, he would refuse it. Then he turned his attention back to the cop. "Well, considering the circumstances. This was that woman's apartment, and she spoke to you in a friendly manner. Obviously you didn't harm her. We might check it with her when she recovers fully, but as of now your story checks out. The man broke in and tried to kill her and you were defending her. Not to mention we know you aren't the type to just kill people without just cause. Adrenaline and defensive instinct kicks in, and it becomes hard to control yourself when you are worried." Snopy nodded. "Thank you." Snopy motioned Jesse to follow. "Come on, we're off to see your mom." He walked out, but they were stopped by the cop so it was just Snopy, Jesse, and the cop. "There is just one issue. We checker her file, and she is considered a child abuser. That is her son...so we can't let him go to see her." Snopy shook his head. "This little boy wants to see his mommy, and she didn't ever lay a hand on any child. She only lost because of bribes her husband tried to give. Just look the other way, I will stay with him and if she did try anything, which she won't, I will stop her. And, besides. According to the records, his father beat her up trying to protect his son...and is that not the same man who just tried to brutally murder her?" The cop nodded. "As long as you are sure, I can look the other way...I do remember the date on the file I saw that registered her child abuser, one of the judges was excited about some "bonus" he got around that time, the same one who was on that case. I don't doubt it was a bribe." Snopy motioned for Jesse to follow. "That should buy you some time to see your mother."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Kanna was gone...

The elderly woman, Hana, stood off to the side quietly, watching and listening. She was on they shorter side, white hair pulled back into a pony tail, and had that sweet old woman face you see often. She also had a happy smile when she was handed the money. "Oh yes... Yes sonny. I think I shall take this!" Hana said with a creepy old smile, followed by a laugh that could only be called a witches hackle. Of course, she was being her mischievous self, making a few cops chuckle at her behavior. Who knows what she was actually going to do with that money, but the window would definitely be fixed. Hana watched as Snopy got into more conversation about Kanna and what happened between Logan and the judges on their case. Hana's eyes narrowed and she put her hands on her hips right as they were finally heading out to see Kanna. "Go take care of Kanna, lad! She needs ya there with her! Both off ya. Go, go! No more distractions! Go get your woman!" Hana laughed again and scurried her way out of the room and to her own apartment down the way. It's fun to run across those creepy old women at times. Although she was a bit of a nut job, she had Kanna's back and really cared about her. With a slam of the door... Hana was gone.

Now, Kanna was rushed to the hospital as fast as possible. She was immediately hooked up to multiple IV's and sedated to make sure she was no longer in pain. X-Rays were taken, blood tests given, and they even had to cut open a part of her side to get the excess blood out so it wouldn't flood her organs. The Doctors were working crazy around her, never leaving her alone. After realizing that their own medicine wasn't going to keep this woman alive, they called in a few healers that they had on the clock to allow them to accelerate Kanna's healing process. No one was allowed to see her for a good three hours and anyone who attempted, no matter who they were, were told to sit in the waiting room for those three hours. After everything was done and the healers had done all they could, a Doctor made his way out into the waiting room having been told that someone was out there waiting to see her. "Those here for Kanna Aikotsuki?" The Doctor looked around to see who would stand. Kanna, on the other hand, was very weak and tired, though her body had been mostly healed. She laid in her bed awake and completely out of pain.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

Jesse merely stared at the two of them as they spoke. If they were still alive...? He thought to himself, tilting his head at Snopy. Does that mean that they're dead...? Poor Mr. Snopy... He thought to himself sadly. "My mother loved me... she never, ever laid a hand on me. Never once. Never a single time. Ever, ever, ever." He told the cop simply, looking down determinedly. "...and Mister, was it truly...?" He asked Snopy directly, before hearing the man tell him to get with his mother. He widened his eyes, nodded, and quickly followed behind the man, his feet shuffling behind him. What do I do... He wondered to himself, following him wherever he was leading him.

"Mr. Snopy..." He asked him as he followed the much larger male. "Why couldn't that guy see you? What was that body thing that you pulled out?" He asked the male, a frowny face on his lips as he tried to wrap his mind around what was going on. "Is it because you're weird, like me?" He asked the man, looking up at him hopefully as he opened his hand wide. "Electricity flows through me but doesn't hurt me, look..." He explained, as without warning his entire hand became lit up with sparks, as lightning arced from one of his hands from the other. He watched it with his entire being, watching it as it shot over to the other side, before suddenly breathing out, as if extremely tired. "But it takes a lot of my own energy anyway...." He muttered to himself, smiling at Snopy again.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Jesse merely confirmed what Snopy had said about Kanna never hurting her child. This only made it harder for the cop to follow "the law" and stop them. The child at one point asked some sort of question, but it was short and he dropped it immediately. Snopy didn't comment, figuring if the child wanted to know he would bring it up again. For now, the child seemed to want to move on. Thus, Snopy began to lead the child through the streets to the hospital. As they walked, Jesse asked why the one man couldn't see him at first. Snopy chuckled, as the child obviously didn't know about spirits yet. Before he could answer, the child asked if it was because Snopy was weird like he was. Snopy turned his head. "Well I am a little...wait, like you?" He asked, unsure of what the child was getting at. He did know this child could obviously see spirits, but the mind of a 9 year old wasn't easy to wrap your head around. "Weird like me" could mean a lot of things. He then said something about electricity. Then electricity began to arc between Jesse's hands. Snopy widened his eyes. Pretty well honed for a 9 year old. Most people when they first get electricity powers end up accidentally giving people minor electrical burns. The child was obviously tired though, which he even mentioned it being draining. "Pretty impressive. Well...he couldn't see me because...well, technically I'm not human. I am a spirit. I actually run a group based on protecting the town from hollows...which you could basically call demons. I have powers of my own...it was me using one and accidentally putting too much power into it that inevitably killed your father. Well, too much power and he moved in a way that he would fly out the window if hit." Snopy didn't know what to say other than that. "I don't know how you felt about him, but if there were any positive feelings toward him, I apologize. I was trying to protect your mother, not to kill him." The two eventually arrived at the hospital and were informed they could not see Kanna just yet, so the two sat down in the waiting room. "I understand a lot of things about abilities like yours. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." That was the last thing Snopy said before waiting for Jesse's replies, and to be allowed to see Kanna. Eventually a doctor came in and asked for the people here to see Kanna. "That would be us." Snopy said loud enough for the doctor to hear as he walked over. "So, how is she?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm

As the Doctor entered the room, there weren't that many people. There was a family of three off in the corner, a man at the front desk, an elderly woman in a wheel chair, a man, and a child. It was the man and child that came up and made themselves known for Kanna. The Doctor made his way over to the two of them as they walked to him and then flipped a page on the clipboard he was holding. The man immediately asked about Kanna and the Doctor cleared his throat to speak. "Well... Kanna is now doing all right. She came here with three broken ribs, one of which bent in far enough to pierce a lung. She also had three cracks in her skull at the front of her face, one right below her right eye and the other two a bit lower. She suffered a lot of bruising and had a few cuts in other places, but now... every single bit of her internal injuries... has been healed by our spiritually blessed Doctors and she's doing much better." he told them with confidence and turned back towards the door, "In fact, if you wish to come see her you can.... Just know that she'll be very, very tired and weak. She won't be admitted though, so she'll have to go home. She is just not allowed to drive for twenty four hours and has to be looked after until then... We don't want our medicine causing her to fall down a flight of stairs, now do we? Hahaha... now.. Come with me if you wish to see her." The Doctor was quite happy and cheerful about the entire thing. Some would become offended, but it really just meant he was truly confident in his patient's recovery.

The Doctor would lead them back and down three different hallways, going straight, making a left, then a right, and four doors down was Kanna's room, where she was luckily not sharing a room with anyone else. She was just laying there in bed, quite peacefully, with her eyes closed. Her hair was scattered about and she was wearing the white gown that every hospital embarrassed their patients by making them wear. Yes, it opens in the back. She had her hands placed over her stomach, and the position of the bed had her in a half-sitting up position. The TV was on, but the volume was pretty low. "She's awake... Go on in." The Doctor said as he stepped off to the side to allow them all the way into the room. The moment she heard a voice, Kanna's eyes slowly opened up and she stared up at the ceiling, blinking a couple of times to try to wake herself up a bit. Once she did, she slowly turned her head towards those who came into her room and smiled. "Hey..." was all she said in a raspy, tired tone. She had a few bruises on her face, chest, and arms, but otherwise, she looked a thousand times better than before.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"Cooool."

Jesse said simply,looking at Snopy with interested eyes. "You're a spirit? Are you a guardian spirit for my mom?" He asked Snopy, with the imagination of a child, but the seriousness of someone much more mature beyond his years. "So that's what happened..." The boy said thoughtfully, looking down at the ground with his eyes slightly relaxed, as if in deep thought. "I thought he committed suicide... Which would have been fine..." He told Snopy, his eyes getting completely hard for a moment, before he blinked and looked up at Snopy again.

"While I wish he wasn't able to get away as easily as dying, it was protecting my mother... So thank you for that. I'm guessing if you are like me, then you also have trouble with it sometimes." He said seriously, before blinking and looking up at him. However, before he could think of a question good enough to ask him, the doctor came to the attention of Snopy. He visibly winced as he heard about the damage done to his mother, before blinking and looking up at the man. He's telling us about them stairs... He thought to himself, looking around himself to see if he could see any actual staircases nearby.

As he walked in the room where hsi mother was, looking at her. "You're alright! Momma, Mr. Snopy is just like me. He's got superpowers!" He told her simply, a huge smile on his face and the statement being made out of completely nowhere...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

The child's mind immediately went to child places, asking if Snopy was the guardian spirit of his mother. Snopy shook his head. "Not exactly...though as of late it would seem that way." That was Snopy's only reply to that statement. Though, it made one really think. Why he was going to such great lengths to protect this woman whom he had only known for a short while he'd never understand. Normally he wouldn't go to such great lengths, and if he did, it wouldn't be 100% personally. "I wonder..." Snopy said, contemplating things to himself. The conversation continued, and Jesse just acknowledged what Snopy's side of the story was. The child went on to mention it would have been fine if he had committed suicide. Snopy wondered what was going on in this child's mind, it seemed so...not 9 year old like to be like that. He even went on to say how he wished he hadn't gotten off so easily. Snopy REALLY wondered now, but then the child moved on to say Snopy must have trouble with it too, it probably being his powers. He got a sudden flashback to his Vizardification. The utter lack of control he once had was astounding. His inner hollow seemed to hostile back then, not like she is now: passive and actually helpful, in her own way.

"Not so much anymore, it was just a miscalculation...but...you have no idea what I once had to go through, before I could control "it". Snopy put emphasis on it, pointing out he meant something quite specific. Finally the doctor arrived and told them how Kanna was doing. The damage she suffered was...much more horrifying than Snopy initially thought. "Tsk, I'm off my game...normally I would know when someone's bones are broken." Why am I do distracted...I should have seen that. The doctor explained how the injuries have been healed, but she needs to be looked after. "Thank you, by the way, if you know a Nobuo, tell him I say hi." Nobuo was a paramedic Snopy knew. They were led down several hallways before being told to go in. Kanna, upon hearing them, opens her eyes and greeted them in the weak manner someone who just got done surgery would. Snopy was about to greet her back, when Jesse blurted out something about Snopy having super powers. Snopy turned his head and looked down. "Um, I guess you could call them that. I just call them spiritual powers, but that works. Oh by the way, I found out on the way, your child has powers too." He stated in response to what happened. Snopy walked over to Kanna's bed. "So, how are you feeling?" Snopy knew the general answer to this question, but it was polite to ask. Snopy took a look around the room, and both Kanna and Jesse would probably notice the bullet wound still in Snopy. Eventually he stopped observing and looked back at her. "The doctor said someone needs to keep an eye on you, so I guess we'll be seeing quite a bit of each other for the next 24 hours, unless you know someone else you'd rather have do it."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

The first thing that Kanna heard when they entered the room was the voice of her son. She immediately sat up and held her arms out for him to come to her. She then pulled him into a tight hug, "Yes... I'm alright." she said with a sweet, motherly smile as she placed a small kiss on Jesse's forehead. "Wait what..? Like you?" Kanna tilted her head to the side in confusion and looked up to Snopy. She heard Snopy say that they were his spiritual powers and that apparently her son had abilities as well. Kanna used any strength she had to pull Jesse up onto the bed with her and just held him. She didn't know how long this was going to last, so she was going to enjoy and take advantage of every moment she had with him. "I guess I am alright... I don't feel any pain. I know I'm bruised up a bit, but otherwise nothing... The Doctors did great." Kanna said as she held Jesse close, looking up at Snopy with a happy smile, "So what did the Doctor say?" Kanna listened to Snopy's reply and then sighed. "No... That's fine." she told him when he asked if there was someone else to watch over her, "You're the only one I trust not to let me die... I do feel like I am becoming a bit of a bother, though. First our little night on the town and now this? Let's hope it doesn't become habit. Haha..." Kanna giggled a little at the thought and then looked down to Jesse. Then something caught her attention. She looked at him confused and concerned. "Wait... What abilities?!" she asked as if that had just barely registered in her mind, "You've got your own super powers, hun? What can you do?" A few moments before, the Doctor left, seeing that the three of them were fine on their own.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:36 pm

"...It?" Jesse tilted his head, looking curiously at Snopy, before they reached his mother's room. However, as Snopy began to talk with his mother about that, Jesse was suddenly distracted, looking at Snopy's back with intent. "...Mister Snopy, are you immune to bullets to?" He asked seriously, looking at Snopy's back as he saw the small torrent of blood flowing from the obvious bullet wound. "That's an awesome ability." He commented, before looking up at his mother again.

"Hey!" He butt in, before his mother grabbed him and incapacitated him with the deadly Mother Style: Child Hug technique. "Arf frunna fwatch ofuh oof fwoh!" He said into his mother, saying "I'm gonna watch over you too!" but being muffled by her. My own mother doesn't think I could protect her? He thought to himself as she said that he was the "only one she trusted not to let her die". Jesse's gaze grew cold for a moment, as he resolved that he would become strong enough to protect his own mother.

However, he blinked, seeing her ask him what he could do, realizing this was his chance. He closed his eyes, taking a very deep breath, as a strange light began to occur above him. Without warning, a halo made out of pure electricity shot above his head, a solid ring above his white hair as he looked over at the lightbulb that was out on the side of his mother's bed. He focused his eyes on it, locking it on it as he remembered how lightbulbs worked. The current began to unravel from the halo, flowing in a solid, glowing line towards the lightbulb as it flowed into its base, part of it blocking other energy from flowing through it so that it would only be his electricity that powered it, and second getting the alternating current started, as the lightbulb began to glow, very bright for only a moment, before calming down to a soft lighting just for his mother.

Jesse was left slightly panting from the effort, but with obvious satisfaction covering the features of his face. "I can use lightning and electricity on things. If I zap myself with loose cords the energy flows through me and I can use it. But it tires me out a bunch too..." He explained, curling up with his mother and looking at Snopy again, wondering what the Super Guardian Spirit thought about his intricate manipulation of his power. Before, it had just been a wild burst; this was much, much more advanced...

Or it felt that way to the 9-year old, at least.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Jesse picked up on the "it" comment rather quickly, but Snopy was not going to explain that right now. As he began to talk, he was interrupted at one point. Jesse asked if Snopy was immune to bullets. "Eh? ...oh, wait." Snopy had forgotten about the bullet, he had ignored it long enough that it only hurt when he touched it. "Right, I'm gonna have to regenerate that soon." Snopy said, very casually as it was just something that felt natural at this point. As he went on, he was happy to hear she wasn't in any pain. However, when Snopy mentioned watching her for awhile, she told him that he was the only one she could trust to keep her alive. She then made a comment about everything and laughed. She was being much more open and lighthearted with him. Her son being there helped, but it was still surprising. "No, you aren't a bother at all...and whaaaaaaaat?! Since when have you fully trusted me?" He said this in a teasing manner, of course he knew why she would trust him. The subject shifted back to the idea of Jesse's abilities, and Jesse showed a rather impressive display of power. Not in how strong it was, as that wasn't impressive. What was impressive was he didn't blow up the light bulb while trying to power it. "Wow...that is amazing for a 9 year old...you actually did that without blowing up the light bulb." Snopy said, actually kind of impressed himself. "Hmm...it dawns on me that once we are ready to get you moving...you probably can't go stay at your apartment with all those police investigating." He thought about it for a bit upon coming to this realization. "Looks like you're coming to my place. I don't know how you feel about that, but I'll do my best to make it nice and comfortable. This time, I am slightly more prepared."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

"Regenerate?" was Kanna's first comment before pulling her son into a muffled hug. She giggled, some how able to understand what he had said. "I'm sure you can look out for me too!" Kanna said as she poked his nose softly, "I just don't think it is best for a child to have to fight for his mother. It's my turn to start protecting you... okay?" The last bit made Kanna a little sad. Yeah, like she was every going to be able to live with her son again, not after what the courts deemed her. Either way, time to move on and just cherish the time they had. After she called herself a bother to Snopy, he denied it and went on to asking about her trust in him. "Since when?" she asked. She tilted her head back to think about it. "...The moment you ran into my apartment." was all Kanna felt she should have to say on that subject. She looked at him with a serious look on her face and then asked her son about his abilities. Jesse seemed to get excited about what he was going to show her, so she sat back and watched. Kanna's eyes widened when she saw a light come above his head. She was going to reach out and touch it, but stopped when it moved and went into the light bulb in the room. She watched the light become very bright and then dull down. Kanna blinked a few times in shock and awe. "Whoa..." Kanna brought her hands up to her mouth and laughed a bit, "Wow... Jesse... since when? That's... amazing." Kanna proudly placed a kiss on her son's cheek. "My god I missed you..." she said to him, ruffling his hair a bit. Snopy spoke up and mentioned the situation back at her apartment. "I... don't have a problem with that. After everything that happened, it would be nice to sleep in a place I feel safe... I also miss that shower of yours." Kanna said, not realizing what that could sound like to her own son. "Jesse's likely gonna have to head back to Logan's wife." Kanna said in a cold voice, her expression hardening and turning back to normal, "Legally, since they were married... He's... supposed to be in... her... custody...." Obviously saying that made her feel disgusted, especially with the way she said it.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Probably since that bullet hole. Jesse thought to himself as Snopy asked since when did she trust him. "Thank you." He told Snopy politely, as he began to catch his breath back. "We're going to heaven?" Jesse asked Snopy, his eyes wide open as he stared at the man, wondering if he was serious. ...I don't think he'd kill my mom, but if he tries to... Jesse thought, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"But... but what if they take you away again?" He asked his mother seriously, far more worry on his face then a nine year old should ever have. "Since a little while ago... It's about all I've had that I wanted to do since I realized what my life really was..." He told her, before she ruffled his hair, puting a kiss on his cheek, of which he felt not an iota of embarassment. "I missed you too, mom." He told his mom, holding her in a hug. "I love you." He told her, not knowing when he might get to say it again, and not wanting to just let her go.

"...Mom's been in a Heavenly Shower?' He asked her, his eyes wide open as he blinked. "........" He suddenly feel silent, as he curled up into a little ball on her lap, his white hair sticking out on the top of his head. "She can't take me back... She..." He muttered, so quietly that they would barely be able to hear him, as his mother would be able to feel condensation on her leg. "Her heart... isn't beating any more..." He said, louder, before curling up even tighter, the water flowing from his face. "I didn't want to see her... end up like mom... so I put her out... out of her misery... and then... and then.. and then it was pointless..." He said simply, quietly, but still able to be heard, his voice coming out in hiccups as it tried to get enough air to breath properly.

"I killed her for no reason... And that satanic spawn of hers..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Snopy nodded as she repeated the word regenerate. "Yea, hard to explain why, but I can heal this wound on my own rather quickly." Kanna and Jesse had their mother and son moments as the conversation went on. When he asked when she started to trust him, she thought about it before saying that it was when he ran into her apartment. "Yea, I guess that would do it...still, feels nice that you trust me now." Kanna watched in amazement as her son showed off his power, before responding to Snopy's comment on going back to his place. She commented on how she felt safe there, which was interesting. Though it made sense, since it was a mansion, with several people, owned by someone who was immensely powerful that she trusted. Snopy chuckled when she brought up the shower. Jesse brought up a few comments about heaven and a heavenly shower. "Heaven? No, I think you have the wrong idea. I'm not god sent, nor am I an angel." When Kanna mentioned Jesse having to go back, the mood quickly dropped. Kanna seemed extremely upset. No sooner did that happen, did Jesse mumble something. Then he mentioned something... "...what?" Was all Snopy could say about the heart comment. Then he said something about putting her out of her misery, and that he killed her. "...wait, are you saying...you killed...your stepmother?" It wasn't hard to decipher, the moment Kanna mentioned his stepmother, he said that. "Spawn..." Snopy said quietly as if thinking. The mood had quickly changed, and Snopy said no more for the moment. Trying to wrap his mind around a 9 year old murdering people.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Well Kanna's mood was instantly killed. She was quiet for a bit, thinking about what was soon to happen. She finally got her boy back and she wasn't allowed to have him. Jesse seemed to take Kanna's mention of Snopy's shower a little differently than how she meant it, but Snopy explained. As the conversation moved on, Kanna heard Jesse mumbled something and looked to him, running her hand along his hair. "What do you mean?" she asked towards his mumbled statement, but Jesse quickly explained. "Her hearts... not beating? Wh-..." Kanna stared wide-eyed at her son while he continued to explain. At first she was in denial, wondering if she heard wrong, or was just imagining what he was saying. But then Snopy asked for his own confirmation. Kanna's heart sped up immensely, for fear of her son and what had happened in that house to make him actually want to kill someone. Jesse then bluntly stated that he killed her and her son for no reason. "Jesse... tell me you're joking." Kanna whispered in a horrified tone, her eyes very wide, terrified for what her son had just said he had done. It wasn't a moment later that they heard a knock on the door to her room. "Miss Aikotsuki, you've got a few officer's here that need to speak to you and the boy." a nurse said and stepped off to the side so two cops could enter. Kanna's face became cold, serious, calculating. She stared at the officers intensely, "What do you want?"

"Ma'am... We have reason to believe that you and your son took part in the murders of a woman and her son." one of the officers said and then showed Kanna a couple of pictures, "Although it doesn't seem you were even in the area at the time, with the murder of this woman's husband only a few minutes later at your apartment, we have come to the conclusion that this was your plan to get your son back." She just looked at them as if they were idiots. She blinked a few times and then glanced to Snopy. She tightened her arms around her son and then glared back at the cops. "I hate cops... Always with your stupid police work and as usual come to the wrong conclusion... That man comes to my home and beats the shit out of me, and you come to me and say it was a plan to get my son back? Are you fucking stupid!?" Kanna's voice stayed low and sinister, glaring at them with an anger in her eyes that not many had ever seen before. "MY SON HAS DONE NOTHING!" Kanna stated her first lie to the cops, obviously to protect her son.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:43 pm

"Good... I want momma here, on earth, with me." He said simply, before he went into his minor breakdown. When Snopy asked if he had killed them, Jesse's head twitched, nodding slightly up and down, but also spazzing out to every side as it did so. Then, the cops burst in. Jesse's body shuddered, gripping onto his mother. He was filled with sadness and confusion, his body slightly going into shock again as the cops came into the room.

He couldn't even think straight, couldn't even move as they made his mother yell, saying bad words as he gripped her clothing tightly, careful not to hurt her. "Don't... want to leave my mother..." Was all he could choke out, as his lack of breathing forced him to breath sporadically, hiccups consuming him every time he breathed in, forceful hiccups that nearly felt right as punishment for what he had done. "Never... Never... Never... No... Noo......" He said weakly, obviously in way too much stress caused by the cops, who apparently had never dealt with children before or they would not have had this conversation with her while such a small child was still in the room, or use this much force while she was still injured...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Kanna was obviously horrified at what she head heard, and Snopy didn't blame her. Snopy had yet to finish thinking when the police entered. Snopy looked up as the police spoke. Their immediate conclusion was it was all a plan by Kanna. Snopy merely shook his head. Really? She would be beaten half to death for that? He was about to speak up when Kanna raged at them. She lied to protect her son, though Snopy knew what had happened by now. "I'm sorry, repeat that part. You know, the accusation where you called me a murderer." The head of the cops in the room turned to Snopy. "Mr. Saika, we didn't mean you. We said it was her plan." Snopy put his hand over his face and started to laugh in an unsettling way. "So, I tell the police that I killed a man by accident, and then they say his death was part of a murder plot." Snopy then got really serious. "Call me crazy, but that would be accusing me. And call me crazy, but all I ever do is bust my ass for this town, and everyone knows I am not a murderer. And call me crazy, but you just called me one." The cops began to lose their composure. "No, but we didn't." Snopy looked them in the eye. "The child clings to his mother, that is no sign of a child abuser. Someone was bribed and...I wonder...how many of you...would come up having received a check from a certain Logan Drakeford."

Snopy slammed his palm down on a table. "Listen. That woman is not a murder, and I am not a murderer. To save time and money, you may as well drop the accusation. You WILL lose, since most of the bloody town knows about me." The cops backed off. "Okay okay. You two are off the hook, but the kid..." Snopy cut them off. "I will deal with him. Something tells me I can prevent society from turning out another murderer better than anyone else will. Leave it to me." The cops nodded. "If you were anyone else, we'd say no. But as long as it is you, it should be fine. If he does it again though..." Snopy nodded. "He won't, but I understand what would happen to him if he did. I fully accept that." The cops nodded. "Then there is nothing more to say." The cops promptly left and left the three alone again. "Phew, they must really have been intimidated to just leave that easily. Well, I got you both off the hook." Snopy pointed his finger at Jesse. "But you, you still have a problem. You do NOT purposely try to kill someone. Mercy killing or not, it just isn't something you do. So Jesse...I want you to promise that you will not kill anyone. I can't help you if you do it again. So promise, for your mother's sake." Snopy stated simply.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Kanna lied that easily in the assumption that Snopy would help her out and back her up. Why the hell did she put his reputation at risk like that? She realized immediately what she had done, but for the sake of her son was not going to take it back. For a moment, the air around Kanna's body would become warped. She was about to do something, but Snopy spoke up in a manner that she had not expected and the warp went away. She looked to Snopy, holding onto her son for dear life. She heard him mumble something about never leaving her while Snopy was talking and she leaned down to whisper to him. "I'm not ever... letting you go again." she whispered quietly to him, ".... I promise." Kanna was not one to ever break a promise to her son. She had already done so once, forced to by the court. She was not going to do it again. At this moment, if Snopy had not come to their defense by twisting the words of the cops, though still true, Kanna would have been on the offensive to get her son out of there. Kanna watched with a serious expression, her eyes shifting back and forth between Snopy and the officers as each spoke. Suddenly Snopy slammed his hand on the table, causing Kanna to jump a bit, but she just continued to watch. They were extremely intimidated. Kanna could see them losing their composure and pretty much verbally being pushed from the room. They had no grounds for what was being said. Kanna wanted to smile, she wanted to smirk and tell them to 'fuck off', but she held that back for the sake of her own case. Soon, they gave in and left, but Kanna couldn't help but notice a bit of information in that rant of Snopy's. Snopy turned back to them and said that he had gotten them off. Kanna stared and stared, quietly.

"How are you going to do that?" she asked after he made Jesse promise, "How are you going to take care of him? Where is he even going to go after this? He has no home. He isn't allowed to be with me..." Her tone wasn't that of worry, but one of 'you have something better in mind? say it'. She had her own plan to get her son away from this place and she was going to happily go along with it. Though, she felt it fair to warn Snopy, so before he could even reply to her questions, she spoke up again... "Snopy..." she said seriously, "If they don't allow me to keep Jesse... I am going to run. I am going to take my son and get the hell out of here and I will likely never see you again. So..." Kanna sat Jesse up and got off of the bed. She went over to a small dresser that had her clothes in it. The nurses here cleaned them for her, so they weren't covered in her blood. "Unless you have a better idea..." she said as she began getting ready by closing the curtain that the hospital had up, setting her clothes on the bed, and pulling the needles out of her skin, "I'm out of here..." With that, she began to get dressed, removing her hospital gown, uncaring to those in the room, and began getting dressed. One was her son, and she wasn't exactly shy in front of Snopy, so whatever... She had shit to do.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Jesse watched with interest the conversation between the police and Snopy, or as well as he could in his still slightly disitressed state. Listening to Snopy's line of logic that twisted the statements made by the policemen calmed him down a bit, but when Snopy talked to him directly again he began to look down at the ground. "So killing... is always bad... for every reason..." He told himself, closing his eyes, before looking at Snopy again. "All... alright." He told the visored, before looking over at his own mother again.

He heard her words, and gave her a squeeze, agreeing that he wouldn't allow himself to leave her again. He looked at the ground again as his mother said what she did about never leaving him agree. He agreed with her on that front; but he honestly didn't want to leave Mr. Snopy again, that didn't sound like a good idea to the young male. "But I do have a home momma." He told her, realizing that there was one thing wrong with what she said. "Wherever you go is my home." He told her, perfectly aware of what he was saying and certain in the words that were passing his lips. His mother started to get undressed, a sight that Jessse wasn't very comfortable with; it was still his mother, after all, and he wasn't sure if he could bare the sight of her injuries, looking at Snopy again.

"Mister Snopy... If I'm not allowed to be with my mom... but... no one else can watch me.. Would you be able to take me legally? Then I could still see my mom... and I don't think you would be very happy if you never saw her again." He informed the man, staring down at the ground, his white hair shifting slightly as he looked over to a wall on the side of the room, breathing out one single time.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Kanna immediately questioned how Snopy was going to take care of Jesse. He had no home and probably wouldn't be allowed to stay with her. Of course the boy responded in a touching way, but there was still a lot of uneasiness. The boy seemed to take Snopy's word for it when it came to killing. What the boy took it as was kinda true, but there was more to it. "Well, it is actually pretty complicated....but, for now just take my word for it. Unless it is the absolute only way to stop yourself or your mother from dying, and I mean the absolute only way, try to avoid killing anyone." He hoped that would satisfy the boy, he made sure to be specific lest the literalness of a child's mind take it wrong. Before Snopy got back to Kanna, she spoke up. She stated quite simply, if she couldn't keep Jesse, she'd take him and run. Run and never come back, which meant she would never see him again. Kanna began to get changed, and out of politeness, looked away. He was about to give Kanna his take on things, but Jesse spoke up. Snopy's eyes widened. Take him legally? Snopy had never had to take care of a child, not seriously anyway. He had saved a few, and comforted them successfully. However, that was never more than a few hours. He honestly didn't feel he had what it takes to take care of a kid long term. Even more, adopt the kid? It was not going to be so simple. She shook his hands frantically. "Both of you, hold on a second. I may be smart, but my emotional capacity can only take so much shock." He turned to Jesse. "Jesse, I'm not so sure about that...I mean...I don't think I know how to properly take care of a child, and even so...adoption isn't so simple. That would be...a lot of extra strain on me." Then he turned to Kanna, ignoring whatever her current clothing situation may be. "And Kanna, slow down. That is a last resort. But remember who I am here. I can do a lot. Lets just go to my place, have a bit to eat, and actually think this out. I guarantee this issue will end in your favor...just put a little faith in me. I will explain at my place." He had a plan already, but he wanted no unneeded witnesses. It might end up in a minor bit of bending the law and some questionable acts. Normally he would never condone these actions, but sometimes, going a little outside the law is the only way to right a wrong. Besides, it would literally do nothing but good, no harm in any way would come to anyone, or their property.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Kanna was completely silent through what Jesse was saying because her mind was going every other direction. She was wondering where she was going to go, how she was going to get there, were they going to catch her? How was she going to live like this!? Should she live like this!? She loved her son, but should she take him around like that? Should she let him move on and be with a family that loved him as much as she did? All of this stuff was moving through her mind, but she was soon snapped out of it when she heard Snopy tell them 'both' to slow down. She stopped and turned to him, now only wearing her bra and underwear, but kept dressing herself while looking at him. A little confused at the mention of 'adoption', she raised an eyebrow at Snopy, unaware of the fact that Jesse was the one that brought it up in the first place. Once he turned to her, she was buttoning up her jeans and reaching for her shirt. As she put it on, she listened to him and everything he was saying. He implied that he was going to use his power to do something to make them stay together. Kanna was fully dressed now and stared at Snopy with a worried look. She then glanced back to Jesse, thought for a moment, and realized that if she wanted to live a normal life, there was no other thing she can do. She had to go with him. "I can't lose him..." Kanna said staring at her son and then looking to Snopy, "I can't lose my son... not again. I'm trusting you.... I won't run, for now." Kanna walked over and picked Jesse up, holding him tightly and comfortably in her arms. "I don't want to stay here... Can we go home? I... I mean to your house. Hehe... I'm sorta tired and I think Jesse has had a long enough day..." Kanna smiled and ran her hand along Jesse's hair, then turned to look at Snopy.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Jesse blinked at Snopy, listening carefully to what he said. So... He decided to think about it later. He was feeling pretty tired and honestly didn't want to have to worry about all this right now. Not to mention, what Snopy was talking abouut was a concept that even some adults had trouble with, so Jesse was going to have to think about it for a bit. When Snopy said what he did, Jesse listened intently, looking down at the ground as he thought to himself, wondering exactly what it was that Snopy was going to do for him, and more specifically, for his mother.

However, his thoughts were soon distracted, as without warning he was scooped up by his mother. "I'll always be with you, momma." He told her, nuzzling his head into her hand and smiling back at her. He didn't know what was supposed to happen from here; in reality, there really was no way for him to know what was going to happen next.

Howeve, he could think.A s he was held in his mother's arms, he began to think about what it was that he wanted to do. He thought about the electricity, and began to think of ways that he could use it to say thank you to Mister SNopy. He wasn't exactly sure of what those ways could be, yes, but he would do whatever he could to say thank you to the visored.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm

She didn't seem like she was paying attention for a portion of the conversation, but Kanna eventually tuned herself in. Snopy didn't bother to explain what she had missed. She looked a little worried as Snopy went on. Kanna repeated how she couldn't lose him and told Snopy she would trust him, before going and picking up Jesse. She wanted to go "home", although she clarified she was tired and meant Snopy's house. Snopy nodded. "We've all had a longer day than we would have liked to have." Snopy turned to lead the way out. "And you won't be going anywhere...or at least, it won't be necessary. Again, I'll explain at my place." Snopy then, once they were ready, proceeded to lead them through the hospital. While Kanna checked out, he called up the limo to come and get them. By the time Kanna was permitted to leave, the limo would have arrived. Snopy lead the two outside and the driver opened up the limo door. "In we go." Snopy got into the limo first, and sat towards the back. This left Kanna and Jesse able to sit wherever in the seat.

"Come to think of it, I can just explain here. Well, you know I have a lot of influence. After all, I am the leader of the most powerful organization in Karakura. I unofficially have power to match the government in the city. People are more willing to listen to what I say, and some members of the Vizard Squadron are even part of the city's government." Snopy grabbed a quick bottle of wine from the mini bar and popped it open, pouring a glass for himself and then taking a sip. "It wouldn't be difficult with our technology, money, and connections to...erase the files that claim you are a child abuser. Then, when you go to claim custody, I can make sure that the paper work is done by someone with...no memory or prior knowledge of the case, or at least one who will overlook it." Snopy leaned his head back and drank the rest of the wine. He let out a satisfied sigh before continuing. "Normally, I wouldn't condone this sort of abuse of influence. But, literally no one will be harmed by this decision. No one is losing anything, no one is getting hurt." Snopy placed down the wine glass. "So, all you need to do, is just lay low at my place for a few days. Once I tell you to, go and claim custody. Then, all your problems will be solved." Snopy smiled. "Well, what do you say? And by the way, once you have recovered, feel free to have some of the wine or other alcoholic beverages Kanna...just...don't drink too much please."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Kanna nodded and walked out of the room with Jesse in her arms. She went to the counter and signed herself out, having already been released by the Doctor in the first place. Their healing had done wonders. Besides a few external bruising, she was fine. Kanna went to Snopy once she was done and then followed him out of the hospital to the front, where they would be picked up. The limo arrived quickly and the driver opened the door. Snopy went in first and Kanna immediately knew why, smirking only slightly. Kanna sat Jesse inside the limo on the long part of the seat and then got in to sit next to Jesse, but more on the lower "L" part near the back door where they entered. Kanna was quiet, just watching Jesse with a smile. Only a moment passed before Snopy spoke up about explaining things to them in the limo. "Alright..." Kanna said and then turned her attention towards him. She listened to him and watched as he poured himself a glass of wine while talking. Kanna raised an eyebrow immediately as a thought came to her mind, "I have to find out what he's like when he's drunk..." Shaking that thought off, her attention came back to the matter at hand, which Snopy was explaining. She stayed quiet and took it all in, but many things flew through her mind. For one, she felt like she was taking advantage of him. Two, she wanted to know why he was going so far for someone who has only seemed to cause problems for him and the fact that they had only met twice. And three, what happens if someone found out about it? Wouldn't he get in trouble? Fired maybe? She was unsure whether she should risk that for her own wants. And even if it was her son, if something did go wrong, Jesse's life would once again be affected by the wrong doings of adults... Was this fair? After he finished explaining, he asked Kanna what she thought and she had a worried look on her face. "I don't know... I mean.. I don't want you to get in trouble..." Kanna said a little quietly, but then perked up and raised an eyebrow, "And why are you so determined to help us? Me especially? I mean... You're a nice guy and all of that. You've done a lot.. But why? We've only been around each other a couple of times and you're willing to break the law and endanger your job for my sake...? ... And no. I'm okay. I don't drink in front of my son."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Jesse blinked, his eyes wide as he realized that he was being brought out with them to Snopy's car. His small mouth hung agape, staring at the car as it approached. "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooah." He expressed, seeing the longest car that he had ever witnessed in his short life thus far pull up.

However, as they got into the car, they began to talk seriously. He blinked as he two of them spoke with one another, understandign a small amount of what was being said but he decided to be quiet about it. His mother was obviously thinking hard about it, and Jesse himself felt a little bit worried for mister Snopy if he could get himself into that much trouble for what he was doing.

However, at the same tiem, he heard what his mothersaida bout not drinking in front of er son. Jesse did blink slightly at this; he had never had a thing such asthis occur to him before; he was more than used to seeing theimpostera nd his father drinking, although they typically hadn't known that he was there witnessing him. In any case, he quickly became adapted to the embrace with his mother, and relaxed, knowing that somehow, they would work it out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next