Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:47 am

Snopy was busy watching TV when he heard a ruckus. Snopy turned back to look over the back of the couch. "What in the..." Suddenly, he sees a tiny little person running and Kanna chasing close behind. She was...running straight at him. "How the...what." Suddenly, the girl started floating, little legs still moving as if she was on the ground. Snopy blinked, and then went to grab her, but he missed. Caught off guard in a way that he was not used to, he could not react properly. How do you react to a random 2 year old running through your house...and then floating away. The front door had been conveniently opened somehow, and the girl darted out. Snopy blinked a few times. Kanna was standing at the door. She was just as confused as he was. She called the girl a ghost child. "...actually...that was...she was...alive. How and why I don't know, but she IS alive." That was all he said as she mentioned going to finish dinner. "Yea...I'm going to go back to watching TV while...I try and make sense of this." Snopy just sat back down in the chair. "Today has been full of surprises hasn't it Kanna?" He said to her before she left. He was obviously referring to the fact that they were now technically a couple, which neither expected when they woke up this morning, and the fact that a random living ghost child came barreling through and stole his cookies.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:26 am

"Alive, huh? A child with abilities like that? God don't let her grow up to be evil." Kanna said, merely making a joke, having no idea the irony behind her statement or the intentions that a certain creator of that young child actually had for the young girl. Either way, Kanna turned towards the kitchen again and was starting to walk away when Snopy mentioned something about surprises. She glanced back to him right as she was stepping around a wall, a soft unassuming smile on her face. "If only he knew..." Kanna thought and then hurried back to the kitchen. She continued making her meal, which actually didn't take as long as one would think. She set the table, served two plates for the two of them, and then put them at the table. Once done, she removed the apron and set it off to the side. She walked towards the door and yelled out, "Snopy! Dinners ready!" She cleaned up a bit, putting the dishes in the sink for washing, and tossing the left over and uncooked food into the trash, which was not a big amount at all. Once he would come in, she'd quickly wash her hands and walk over to the table. "Bon Appétit!" she said and waved her arm around as if she were presenting the meal. On the side was a nice salad, different dressings spread around the table for his choice. There were warm rolls with butter on a small plate to the side for them. As the main dish, it was a plate of delicious looking Chicken Alfredo that was still warm enough to see the steam come off of. "Well, I hope you enjoy it. I also hope you aren't allergic to anything here... Haha.. Probably should have asked about that before actually cooking..." she said, glancing off and scratching the side of her cheek as if she had just done something a little dumb. Either way, she would sit down at her spot and look to him, waiting for him to sit and start his meal.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Kanna's immediate response to the child being alive was hoping she wouldn't become evil. It was probably a joke, but Snopy replied seriously anyway. "Only a small amount of people take to good and evil with their powers, most stay within the gray area in the center. Odds are she won't be evil. She is adorable though." With that, Snopy made his comment about surprises. He was not looking to see the smile Kanna had on her face. He went back to watching the show, but he didn't get much time to watch as Kanna finished surprisingly fast. He was not sure what to think. He really did hope she was a good cook. He had seen some pretty bad ones, himself included. Snopy stood up and made his way to the kitchen. As he walked in she was finishing washing her hands and then walked to the table. With some rather well spoken French, she presented the meal. It actually looked rather promising. Even if he couldn't cook it right himself, he could usually tell between a well cooked meal and a messed up one. As he went to sit down, she commented on how she hoped he wasn't allergic to anything. "I don't have food allergies. It's fine. Besides, when you are cooking with ingredients in someone's home, it is generally safe to assume that they don't have anything they are allergic to if they don't mention it themselves." Snopy said as he sat down. He took a whiff of the aroma the food was giving off. Smells good. Snopy thought. He began eating...and...it was good. He tried the Chicken Alfredo, then he tried the rolls, and then the salad. Everything was delicious. "Holy shit this is good!" He looked up to Kanna. "This food is amazing. I haven't eaten food this good since the last time I saw my mother." Snopy said as he went back to eating. Unlike most times where he was only eating because it was necessary, he was genuinely enjoying his food.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Well good. Glad to know I can cook anything for you." Kanna said as she sat down. She immediately began eating, but made her to keep an eye on him. She wanted him to enjoy it. It was the first meal that she has ever cooked for him, so she wanted it to be good. As she ate, she kept quiet, glancing up to him when ever she got a chance, but keeping it brief so he wouldn't notice it. He went through trying the food, but said nothing, making her a little nervous and tense. She wanted to ask him about the food, and was about to, but he suddenly spoke up in a manner that she was not expecting. It even made her jump at first. Everything was so quiet up until he spoke up that the sudden noise startled her. She looked back to him and smiled happily. "I'm glad you like it." was all she said, but then he continued on. After that, she had no idea what to say. He made her blush, big time. Her face turned red and she just happily went back to her meal. After dinner was done and their quiet, but quite enjoyable meal had ended, Kanna stood and began to put her dishes in the sink. "Once you're finished, bring them to the sink please." she said as she began to fill the kitchen sink to start doing dishes, obviously out of habit. She walked over to the apron again and put it on to make sure she wouldn't get any dish water on herself. "It's nice to have someone enjoy my cooking... It's been a long time since I got a reaction like that, first time it seemed one hundred percent sincere, thank you." she said as she went to start the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 am

Snopy hadn't noticed how tense Kanna was getting due to his silence. He of course didn't realize how important it was to her that the first meal she cook for him to be good. Still, when he spoke up she happily smiled at his reaction. He even looked up and saw her face had turned red, and in turn smiled back at her. Dinner was fairly silent, but there was a general aura of happiness overall. Kanna finished a little before Snopy and immediately went to put her dishes in the sink, asking him to do so when he finished. She began to put on an apron and was obviously about to do the dishes herself. As Snopy finished his last bite, he spoke up. "Hey...you know you don't need to do those dishes yourself. I do have people for that you know." He said as he stood up. He did bring his dishes to the sink either way and he stuck them in. Kanna then went on to thank him about his reaction and its sincerity. "Hey, its no problem. It was delicious...but the more and more I get to know you, the more and more I realize just how much of an ass the people you've been with in the past are. I mean...you are an amazing cook, obviously willing to cook for the man you're with. And you went right to doing the dishes, which again you really don't have to do if you don't want to. Combined with how fun you are to be around, you are a great person to be with and obviously went horrifically under-appreciated." Snopy went and sat back down at the table. If Kanna decided she wanted to keep doing the dishes he would allow her to continue. When she finished, or if she didn't do them, he would speak up. "Well, we've eaten dinner. Now what? We could watch a movie or something if you want. We could also go out back, the garden lit up at night is really pretty. Either or, or if you have something else you want to do, feel free to say so."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 am

Kanna was stopped when she went to start the dishes and looked back to Snopy. "Oh really? Your Kohaku person? I haven't even seen her. I say fired!" Kanna said with a giggle, but decided to stop anyway. "I don't really need to get them done, I guess..." As she pulled off her apron, she turned back to see him bringing his dishes over like she asked. She merely smiled and tossed the apron back on the hook. "I'm just glad that you enjoyed the food. I do these things out of habit. In my life I've either been alone and having to take care of myself, which includes dishes and things along those lines, or... I have been with someone and taking care of them, dishes and cooking once again being a big part of that... It really is just habit." she explained to him with a smile, glancing over the dishes and then back to him. She never really thought about it before, but once he brought it up in the manner he did, she realized that maybe she was a decent woman after all. It's too bad that things in her life went the way it did, and at the same time she's now glad it did. She watched him go and sit back at the table and raised an eyebrow. She had stopped doing dishes, so how come he felt like staying in the kitchen? She stepped over and stopped behind one of the chairs, setting her hands on the top of the back of the chair and just watching him, listening to his next words. "Hm..." She brought her hands back to herself, one under her chin, the other across her stomach as she thought. "Not sure... What to do... Why don't you show me the rest of the house? I keep getting lost... It's irritating!" Kanna dropped her hands down to her sides, unintentionally puffed out her cheeks, and her face turning red in embarrassment and annoyance. "Big ass house for one man... Sometimes, I swear... You rich people!" she said with a playful tone, though she really was serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Kanna's first retort was on how she had never seen Kohaku.  She made a little joke about her being fired.  "No, I honestly don't know what that girl has been doing.  She pops up for her check and then disappears...though the house is staying quite clean so I can't complain."  He chuckled, he would have to figure out where that woman had gone.  Kanna got the message though, and took off the apron.  She began to explain though why she did it.  Snopy listened and nodded.  She sounded like she was definitely a good woman.  "Sounds like the guys who had you were lucky men.  Of course, they didn't deserve you.  If someone is cleaning and doing dishes, the LEAST they should have done was not abuse you."  Snopy said as he sat down, and of course his sitting down prompted an eyebrow raise.  "Well, don't worry.  I think it is about time you were treated right."  Kanna was unsure of what to do next now that he had asked, but her first thought was a tour of his house.  Snopy started laughing when she mentioned getting lost.  She looked kinda cute pouting like that.  She made an offhand comment about rich people and how big the house was.  "You look kinda cute when you pout like that...but yea, it is kinda big.  Nice to have some company in it.  I just liked having the space in case I needed it, but come on.  Let me give you a little tour."  He lead Kanna out of the kitchen and into a hallway.  He opened one door in the hallway and it had stairs leading down.  He lead Kanna into the basement which was...gigantic.  It was well-lit, well furnished, and had a computer, a bathroom, and all kinds of space.  "This is the basement.  It is one of many places people can hang out and relax when they come over."  Then he lead her to a door, and on the other side was a GIGANTIC theater.  The TV was a 75", and games and movies lined the walls.  There was a courch, and plenty of comfortable reclining seats.  "This is the theater, for all your entertainment pleasure.  Well, what do you think?  figure this tour should be done from the bottom up."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

"The house is staying clean because it's a massive house and not much can get dirty..." Kanna retorted, intentionally trying to insult the work of this woman she had never met. Not many would be able to blame Kanna. Some woman randomly coming in and out of her boyfriends house? Whether she 'worked' there or not, Kanna didn't trust it. Kanna would not comment on his calling the others 'lucky men'. Taking compliments weren't something she was used to doing, so someone starting to do it now just felt like they were trying to butter her up. That wasn't going to work, so she ignored it. As the conversation moved on and Kanna mentioned she was constantly getting lost, Snopy laughed at her. She blinked a couple times in shock at this. "Wha-.. Why are you laughing at me?!" Kanna asked him, soon getting her answer. Apparently it was 'cute'. Kanna pouted a little more by looking off and puffing up her cheeks more. In no way did she understand how her getting lost was cute! Either way she was getting her tour. The first stop was the basement. Kanna blinked a few times at this being the first stop of the house, but she figured might as well get the scarier places out of the way. Except... it wasn't. Fully furnished? It must be since people went there to hang out with one another. The next room was a theater. Kanna glanced around and had another pouty look on her face, though this one had a bit of jealousy driven irritation behind it. "You certainly do have a lot of stuff..." Kanna stated. "How come I didn't see these rooms before?!" She turned to him and was about to say something when a familiar sound hit her ear. It was the sound of a ringing doorbell. "I'll get it!" Kanna darted off in the other direction. She slid to a stop at the front door and quickly regained her composure. Her smile dropped, her face calmed, and she opened the door. 

"May I help you?" she asked a she saw a man in a suit. "I"m here to deliver this to Kanna Aikotsuki. Does she live here?" the man asked as he held "Yeah... I'm Kanna." she took the letter from the man and he bowed to her. With a small goodbye, the man left and Kanna looked to the letter, quite confused. "I never get mail... not here at least..." Kanna muttered a little and went to open the letter. Her eyes moved through the wording, reading it and taking the information in. After she was done, she took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. She glanced around almost as if it was too much to take in and walked over to the couch. She sat down, keeping silent for a moment and slouched over. She put her elbows on her knees and placed her hands on the side of her head, her hair falling down by her face and even hitting the ground. She took in one more deep breath and sat up straight, "Apparently my Mother and Father have passed away... My mother went a year ago and my Father just recently. They left me Anseijima... You know that resort? They left it to me..." Kanna spoke softly. She was trying to comprehend everything she had just found out.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Kanna was all too ready too dismiss the cleaning as things not being dirty in the first place.  "Doesn't matter, dust gets on everything no matter how little the room is used.  It gets a little annoying, which is why I hired someone.  I don't have time for that much dusting...unless I want to do nothing but work every minute I am awake."  As she talked about getting lost, her face puffed up even more when he explained, which was more adorable.  He lead her to the basement and showed her around.  She pouted even more, and simply stated he had a lot of stuff.  Snopy was about to respond when the doorbell rang, and Kanna ran to get it.  "Hey, this isn't your...well at this point I guess it is your house."  He said as he went to follow.  As he came up, he heard her comment on how she never gets mail here.  How did she get mail here?  Who could possibly know she was here?  Kanna read the letter and then she, almost zombie-like, made her way to the couch and sat down.  "Kanna?  You...okay?"  He walked over and sat down next to her.  Her hair really was long, it reached the floor when she slouched like that.  He shook that from his mind, her hair was not the issue right now.  Finally she sat up and began to explain.  Her parents passed away, and left her Anseijima.  "I'm so sorry to hear that.  Were your parents...wait...Anseijima?  You're THAT Aikotsuki?"  He was caught off guard by this.  It wasn't the most common last name, but he wouldn't expect Kanna's parents to be the ones who own Anseijima.  "Wait...that is insensitive of me, I'm sorry.  You just lost your parents, I shouldn't have burst out like that.  My condolences. You okay?" He asked. He wasn't exactly good with these situations, especially as he knew nothing of Kanna's relations to her parents.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Kanna-VladimirScript_zps95d6554a

Kanna really was content with insulting this ever elusive female maid person that she had not ever seen around the house. She didn't trust most people with herself, nor did she trust women around her man. Yes, her man. If she was going to be in a relationship, she wasn't going to share, so why the hell wouldn't she want to at least put a face to a name? Now, by completely taking advantage of the doorbell ringing and moving on from the conversations they were having, Kanna ran off to answer the door, got a letter and read it. She heard Snopy ask if she was okay, but she stayed silent for a moment and then explained. She told him about her parents passing and Anseijima. It was quite popular, not many people did not know about the place, so his reaction was understandable though did make Kanna stare at him like he was a doofus. He was about to ask about her parents and then suddenly moved on to her being 'that' Aikotsuki. Kanna turned her head around to him, giving him a dull look. "Of course I'm that Aikotsuki... I didn't think there were that many others in the city..." Kanna spoke to him in a monotone 'you should know that' type voice. She really had figured that with all of his connections, he would have did some sort of background check on her. She was living in his house, tried to commit suicide when they met, and a whole lot of other things, including her child weren't exactly common occuranc-... Well maybe for him they were. He was the leader of that one Org. "What was it again?" Kanna shook her head, pushing the thought off until later. Kanna's attention was grabbed with an apology and she nodded to him. "Yeah, I'm fine." Kanna stated as she returned her attention to the letter, "I just didn't think that they would leave it to me... I mean... Well.. Hm... Likely because of my schooling. Yep. Has to be it." Kanna nodded to herself and then smiled a bit, "It's nice to know they thought about me... Guess I'll have to go check the place out after a while..." Most people would be a little more upset after their parents passing, but Kanna merely set the letter down, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She held it for a good ten seconds before slowly letting it out and opening her eyes.

This was going to be the start of an interesting career....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to: