Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Vote_lcapYeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Voting_barYeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Vote_lcapYeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Voting_barYeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]

Go down 
+3
Fuji Ren
Genpaku
SerenityVerdant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

>>>> I give up
Not posting. Might work on characters, but doubt it. Irritated at practically everything. I was excited about shit then it was killed, so I no longer care. Might even vanish, dunno yet. So until I feel like caring... I'm done.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:20 pm

*Bear walks into the thread*
*picks up Serenity*
*Carries out to the chatbox*
I don't even know half of what's going on, so get out here and explain it to me!
*rawr*

No, but seriously. Get to the chatbox, or league, or anywhere but skype where I can talk since my skype is sorta being a bitch right now.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:26 am

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETH TO THE NO.

YOU MISSY, WILL NOT PULL ON AGITO.

I WILL NOT LET YOU QUIT ON ME!!!!!

No, but in all seriousness, please contact me any way you can. I don't have skype, but at least try to get in touch with me through PMS. You are very important to me, so i do not wish to see you quit. I know life can be a bitch and i don't know what it's throwing at you right now, but please, please don't just let yourself quit like this, especially not after helping me regain my confidence in my writing.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 am

~*Update

Thanks to multiple people I have been able to calm down. I'm not revoking what I said in my first post because I am still debating on a few things.

-Not posting

-Will work on characters if the feeling arises

-If I have already talked to you and your name doesn't start with a J, G, or T, do not start trying to do the convincing me to stay, talking about my problems, or telling me to stick it out thing... It will only push me away at this point. Actually don't even mention it if. Leave it be. Act like it never happened.

I am one of those people who internalizes a lot and I have serious difficulties telling someone when they're making me mad, hurting my feelings, etc... So then we get situations like this. Bigger problem is, one wrong word can actually push me over the edge. It's stupid, I know. It's selfish, I know. But telling me those things will not help.

For those people who I'm okay with talking to me about it, if you actually choose to do so, just watch your words... I do not like feeling judged or insulted.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:04 am

i understand. Trust me, whatever it is you need to do to help yourself get through this tumultuous time you're going through, i'm here. i won't judge you since i've also had times where emotionally i just want to lose it. All i want you to know is that you have someone you can talk to - provided i'm actually on - someone who will pretty much listen to you without trying to judge you. No matter what, you're really important to me, i do love you, and honestly, you were able to pull me out of being so down on myself when it comes to writing. As long as i can extend that helping hand to you, that's all that really matters. Anywho, i'll get off my soap box now. Just wanted to let you know your papa is here if ya need em'.

~ Agito
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm

---- Seeing as I've been left in charge during Tsu's absence, this no longer applies.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Because I really do not feel like creating an entirely new thread for this, I'm just posting it here...

August 5th - 23rd... I'm going to be scarce, if not here at all.

21st B-Day! (yay) I guess... But the family is going to be throwing me all over kingdom come to make up for the failure of the last 6 years of B-days. So yeah... I'll try to be here, but I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:26 pm

DAMN IT, I think just as you get back I'm going to end up being scarce for a day or 2 because of moving into college xD

Either way, have a blast when you do go all over the place. Ye Ole Snoppers the Penguinhart shall...help ye ole head knight Tsubine of the knights of the mecha table keep the place in shape.

Seriously though, have fun when that time comes.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Alright, so tomorrow is the fifth and I don't want to forget, so I'm posting this now. From the 5th to the 23rd, once again, I am going to "not be here".

I say it like that because this is likely going to be like that annoying ass family reunion I had before. I thought I wasn't going to be here at all because of the way my family talked it up, but then it was boring as fuck, had to deal with stupid people, and was here anyway. So...

I'll post when/if I can, but I promise nothing, because who knows? It might actually be fun and I might be gone 100% on some days. Other days, I'll be here. I'll be on skype, but I won't mic. I won't play League through out this time, and I *might* work on characters.

I do hope though, that when I do come back, certain people have some characters done... >O>!!!! Yeah, you know who you are. There's like 5 of you, so yeah...

Blade, Finish Kaze or die.
Snopy, I want Okita started, Yoshine finished.
Dai. '_' You know... You know...
Agi... I demand Mikoto!! D:
Tsu... >_> You also know. <_< You know... very very well.

^ That's called a bad joke. A JOKE NONETHELESS!!! But yeah... xD Semi-Serious. >_> Get stuffs done!! '_'

Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] 1242929249081_zps700b2c67
OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU!
Back to top Go down
Dexterity

Dexterity

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 am

I can think of only one thing to say here:

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Or to sum up: Awwwwwwwwwwww, that's probably gonna suck, getting in the way all the time. I hope it isn't as bad as you made it out to be and nothing will really change—yes I can hope. As a last note, I am saddened for not getting a mention :C Just because I was busy the past two days doing tons of work, doesn't mean I don't count D:!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 am

NYAH!!! PHAN OF COURSE YOU COUNT!!! Those are just the five that have been MAKING ME WAIT -glare towards them- for a long, long time! And the one's that I have plots going on with. T.T
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING THAT I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP!!!!!

But my glasses broke. Yeah, laugh! I know! HMPH!!!!! Ish STUPID! But don't expect me to read/post shit with me not being able to see normally. I mean, I COULD, but if I'm asked to I'll kick you in the groin! And since there is only one other lady here, IT WILL HURT.

Anyways.... Not having my glasses causes headaches, dizziness, and later on I'll likely get sick. Why? Because I'm blind as a bat and still am gonna try to hang around this place. Until I get them fixed or some new one's... I *really* am not doing crap.
Back to top Go down
Genpaku

Genpaku

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Note: There are bones there in the pubic region of women so kicking them in the groin does, in fact, still hurt. It just doesn't render them indisposed.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Ouch, that sucks. Well, I hope you can get replacements/fixed glasses soon. I am going to not bug you about Kirino and Minami then (for obvious reasons). Just try not to strain yourself until you get replacements.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:23 am

What snopes said. i really hope you can get replacements soon. ;w; -Knows how it feels to be without glasses-
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 am

I hope you get new glasses soon! I know how you feel, my eyesight is terrible. Without glasses, I'm nearly blind.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 am

...Frick. That sucks. Well then, hopefully once they're fixed busylife will have calmed down and we can have fun again. Just drop a message if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]   Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeah, here. [Seren's Temp-Leave Thread]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: