Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Vote_lcapS.V. Is In The City [Closed] Voting_barS.V. Is In The City [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Vote_lcapS.V. Is In The City [Closed] Voting_barS.V. Is In The City [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

S.V. Is In The City [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Serenity-Edwardian_zpse9fa4bfc

The sun's beams pierced fiercely through the leaves of the forests ceiling, illuminating the darkened wood with the white glow of it's light. Within this wooded area, close to the very edge of it, a woman lay peacefully against the trunk of a large oak. Exhausted from events the night before, she was unable to move any farther and collapsed onto the grass to sleep. Uncaring to her surroundings or what dangers may be inhabiting this forest, she slept comfortably. Sometime in her slumber, she moved to a more comfortable position and that is where she sit now. Her head bobbed off to the side, her verdant colored hair falling along the smooth edges of her cheeks. Wrapped in a thin white hospital gown, she couldn't exactly be called well dressed, though she made sure that she tied it firmly behind her back to keep all hidden. While she merely rested in the shadow of the tree, something came closer. At first, she was unaware of it, but her senses soon picked it up. “Damn it...” she thought as she regained consciousness, though she did not move a muscle. Suddenly it jumped out towards her and Serenity's instant action brought up a condensed magnetic field and caught it in mid air. With a fierce, dangerous expression held deep within her eyes, she glared at this... rabbit? “What the hell?” she thought and shook her head, letting the little guy down. She watched as it scampered off and forced herself to her feet.

“Where am I?” she thought and held perfectly still. Serenity's sensory rapidly expanded over the wooded area and noticed it cutting off in a certain direction, not twenty feet from her location. She traveled in that direction until she exited the forest and looked around. Her eyes came over a town and she made her way towards it. As she entered the town, she watched people closely. She was quick to deduce that she was still in Japan by the language they were speaking. “Japan...” she thought as she  walked down the street. People stared at her, it was irritating. Of course, not many people were seen walking through the streets barefoot and wearing nothing but underwear and a hospital gown. To get away from the judgment she saw in all of their eyes, she hurried off and found an alley. “Not again...” she thought  as she leaned her back against the brick wall of one of the shops that created the alley. Stepping back towards the edge of the alley, Serenity looked around at everything around her, trying to figure out a place where she could lift some clothes and something to eat. 'Errrhhh' as if on cue, she felt her stomach cringe from the lack of food and went back to deciding.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:43 pm

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Yuri_zpsad3c2e52

It had not been all that long since Yuri had met, and subsequently lost, Arai.  She was injured still, not enough time to heal.  She still had burn markings, and had bandages over all injured areas.  She had medium length purple hair, green eyes, and was wearing a school girl outfit, short skirt and all.  Her entire left arm was bandaged, and at the end of the bandages you could see the outer markings of serious burn damage.   She had bandages on her forehead as well.  She had gotten nearly killed when defending Arai, and if the defendee hadn't become the defender, Yuri would be dead right now.  All damage would heal, although the doctors said the burns would likely take some time, even after the bandages were removed.  She was not feeling nearly as flirty as usual, partially because who would want a girl bandaged up like this to be flirting with them?  She was just taking a walk, just out for a walk.  She wanted to clear her mind a bit.  She hadn't been in the best of moods, but that would likely end when she healed fully.  She probably would never see Arai again, which made her a little mad in a way.  Of course, her luck was only gonna get worse for today.  She heard something cry out.  It was loud, but when Yuri glanced around, no one even noticed.  You're fucking kidding me.  She was no stranger to hollow attacks.  They happened occasionally, and she had spiritual power.  If she was really the only one noticing right now, then she would likely be the target.

Yuri looked around and then rushed into a nearby alley way, a shortcut home.  Though, she wasn't thinking 100%.  Hollow tend to attack isolated targets, or at least ones who were invisible to normal people, since they seem to have enough sense to not scare the general populace and make their food harder to get.  Yuri ran through the alley system before hearing another howl, and then.  "Oh...do you look delicious."  Yuri stopped in her tracks, the sound had come from in front of her.  This one was...different though.  So much...power.  Now that it was near, Yuri felt herself being almost pushed to the ground.  It was an Adjuchas, one type Yuri had never encountered before.  Yuri turned and tried to run but the weight of it's spiritual pressure caused her to stumble and fall on the ground on the first step.  She turned and tried to shoot a blade of air at the Adjuchas, but it merely bounced off.  Yuri's eyes widened.  "No no no, I don't want to be eaten, SOMEONE HELP!"  She cried out, hoping some fortune would save her life.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 am

A new energy made itself known and Serenity immediately pinpointed it. As she stood like a statue at the end of the alley, she watched a girl realize that she was indeed the target. Now, Serenity wasn't watching her like a normal person. Serenity's sensory allowed her to stay perfectly still and watch the movements of anything with an electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic current within or around it. She was able to watch this girl become aware of her stalker and watched as she moved toward the alley Serenity was in. Serenity's eyes shifted down to the girl as she passed her by and walked into the alley. The girl didn't seem to notice her, but she also didn't notice that this thing threatening her life was also heading her off. Serenity attempted to push the thought from her mind, figuring that it really wasn't her problem, but a certain quote rang within her ear louder than any of her own thoughts could. ”The world is too dangerous to live in – not because of the people who do evil, but because of of the people who sit and let it happen.” and Serenity would not be evil. Serenity would not sit by and allow an innocent girl to have her life taken away from her because of a monster that was merely hungry. Serenity's mood went south as she turned her head back into the alley, her eyes narrowed. With a rapid turn of the heel, Serenity's current situation was put on hold and she darted back into the alley. Although her sensory extension was cut drastically, she knew exactly where the girl and her assailant were. Upon turning a final corner, the girl screamed for help and it had come. Though Serenity's mind was on playing the hero, it felt nice to know that she was doing the right thing.

The attacker in question was not a normal hollow, much too powerful for that. “An adjuchas.” she thought as she quickly took note of her entire surroundings and calculated up a quick plan to rid the alley of this disgusting beast. Serenity darted past the girl as the adjuchas foolishly went for her. Serenity's right hand motioned towards a large dumpster. She took hold of the large item and jumped into the air, using her powers to allow her body to take flight. As she raised, so did the dumpster. She swung her arm around and downwards, the dumpster following suit as she turned the open top down on the adjuchas's head. Like a hat that was way too big, the dumpster dropped down on his head, but Serenity increased damage by pushing it down even harder. This forced the adjuchas down face first to the ground. The moment the adjuchas was down, Serenity motioned to two fire escape ladders. Swinging her arms towards the head of the adjuchas, she shot the ladders towards it's head to pierce the dumpster and it's head. Once the thing was dead, she brought herself back down and stood where it once was, since dead hollow disintegrate and vanish from sight. Serenity would look for a moment and then quite violently toss the dumpster back to where it was. It was loud, but it did land exactly where it was meant to. She returned the ladders back to their positions as well. She glanced back to Yuri and began walking the opposite direction, making her way back to the streets as her stomach let it's presence be known once more.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Yuri still didn't quite know what just happened.  She thought that this was going to be the end of her life.  Her life flashed before her eyes...she didn't enjoy it much.  Way too much bullshit had happened to her, honestly, she needed to actually have some good luck for once.  Then suddenly, she lost track of everything.  First a girl ran forward.  Then she started to fly, and a nearby dumpster flew as well.  Then the dumpster smashed onto the hollow, before finally fire ladders came smashing through the hollow's head.  Yuri just stood there, staring forward with an occasional "blink blink".  Next thing she knew everything was put back in place.  Well, apparently she had just enough luck to keep being rescued from her near death experience.  Yuri shook herself from her daze and stood up, mumbling to herself as she dusted herself off.  "What is with my luck lately, it is like the universe wants me dead or something."  As she finished dusting herself off, she saw the girl walking away.  Really?  Without a single word?  "Hey, hold up a second!"  Yuri said as she ran in the girl's direction, passing by her and then standing in front of her.  "You know, most people would wait for praise and thanks before walking away like that."  Yuri glanced this girl up and down.  She was cute, but she was still not in a flirty mood, ESPECIALLY after that.  The girl however, was wearing a very...strange outfit, if you could call what appeared to be a hospital gown an outfit.  "Well thank you for that."  Yuri sighed.  "I hate looking like the damsel in distress though, I don't want people thinking I am some helpless little girl."  Yuri said scratching her head.  "Whatever, that hollow was a lot stronger than any hollow I've ever killed, I'm just glad you were around or I'd be that hollow's lunch, so thank you."  Yuri gave the girls body and outfit another look.  "So...you lost?  Need help with anything?  It's the least I could do for you after saving my life."  Yuri said, putting a warm smile on her face.  Even with her entire arm bandaged up, signs of burning on her arm, and the bandages on her forehead, she still looked pretty and friendly.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Serenity was close to making her way out of the alley when she heard the girl speak up. She was hoping to not have to deal with any greetings, but she wasn't going to be rude and ignore her either. Serenity stopped and turned towards her, taking a look at the girls injuries. Obviously they were not done by that hollow, but were from a previous occasion. Serenity followed the girl as she moved in front of her and stared emotionlessly down at her as she got a little lecture on waiting for praise. "I don't need any praise." Serenity said bluntly. Her voice wasn't exactly the high-pitched cutsie kind, but lower and with a more womanly tone. Serenity raised an eyebrow over the fact that she was just examined by this girl. She placed a hand behind her back and rapidly pulled in a piece of metal that was laying on the ground. She didn't like the idea of being examined and was trying to deduce what this girl had actually just done. She's injured, smaller, young, has some energy, and seems more normal. Could she be one of the assholes that had been chasing her? The girl thanked her for what she had done and needlessly told Serenity details of her emotional state about the situation. "Damsel?" Serenity raised an eyebrow at her, "She talks a lot..." Serenity just stood as she listened to the short rant over the hollow and it's power. As Serenity thought more on it, she came to the conclusion that this girl was no threat to her at all. She opened her hand and allowed the piece of metal to drop to the ground, a loud clang being heard as it hit the asphalt below. "You're welcome." Serenity finally said as she began walking towards the edge of the alley to the street, which was only about ten feet away. As she came to the alley, she looked around to find a place to lift some clothes and grab something to eat. She didn't want to have to return to this life, but at this moment it felt like she had no choice.

The girl did not leave. Serenity was becoming slightly concerned with this girls presence. It's not that she disliked her, but did not want her hurt. People had a tendency to get hurt around Serenity. She heard the girl speak up about her needing help and Serenity shook her head. "Unless you can buy me some clothes, give me a home, get me a job, and provide me with food, I'm fine." Serenity spoke in a joking manner, though that was everything she needed at this point. At that instant, her eyes came across a noodle shop. Hunger was the first thing on her mind, since technically she did have something she was wearing. Observing the small shop, Serenity began to calculate a way of getting some food without having to worry about cleaning the dishes. Oh my god, she did not want to do the damn dishes. She hated the dishes. Dishes. Were. Evil.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 pm

The girl was quite blunt in saying she didn't need praise.  Well.  Was all Yuri could think to that.  As she spoke, the girl just raised her eyebrow, before eventually she dropped something.  Yuri looked down and saw there was a piece of metal that was in her hand.  "...I...uh...you were thinking about hitting me with that weren't you?"  Yuri was not dumb.  The girl was looking extremely unamused, and had been observing Yuri carefully before dropping the metal.  Still, the girl responded to Yuri's thanks with a your welcome.  Was this exactly safe?  This girl just slaughtered that hollow, and for all Yuri knew this girl was about to kill her.  Yuri normally wouldn't have such a pessimistic view on the situation, but so far 2 spiritually powered beings tried to end her.  You know what they say, 3 strikes you're out.  Yuri still went on, despite better judgement, and offered to help her with anything.  The girl spoke up in a joking manner, but something told Yuri that she wasn't kidding.  "Against my better judgement, I'll assume you don't plan to squash me like a bug.  Food and clothes I can definitely handle, jobs I may be able to direct you to people who can help with that.  Housing...that one I'm going to have to think about."  Yuri noticed Serenity's stomach growl.  "I guess that means food first, come on, lets get you some food."  Yuri motioned Serenity to follow and they entered the noodle shop.  Yuri let Serenity pick somewhere to sit and then they sat down.  "I've gotten a paycheck recently, so I have more cash than I really need for the week.  Eat as much as you need."  With that, someone came to see what they wanted.  Yuri just ordered some plain noodles, before leaning back as this girl's order was taken.  Once that was done she would speak up.  "By the way, my name is Yuri Nakamura.  What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 pm

"I was thinking about it." Serenity told her once she noticed the metal. Serenity moved on with her life and strolled down the alley until she figured out what she was going to do. The girl she had saved was a little nosy... No, that wasn't the word. She wasn't prying into her business. She was merely asking if she could help with stuff. Friendly? Yeah, that was the word. It wasn't something that Serenity saw in many people, so this was new, hence her reactions and obvious sarcasm when speaking about her situation. The girl began actually offering assistance with these things as well. After she spoke about the housing, Serenity turned towards her and stared, "I wasn't serious. I'm in need of what I mentioned, but I will not be taking from a child." It was at that moment that her stomach growled. She placed a hand on her stomach and glanced away. "I might have to... Damn it..." Serenity thought as she turned out to the road again. The girl heard her stomach growl and stated that food would be first. Serenity glanced back to her and just watched. The girl motioned for her to follow, and though she was very reluctant to, she let out an irritated sigh and went after her. The two entered the noodle shop that she had been eyeing and Serenity immediately drew attention. The people in the shop all looked at her in shock, confusion, a few in disgust, and a table of younger people just chuckled. "How embarrassing." she mumbled under her breath as she went to sit at a booth in the back of the store. She placed her hands below her lower thighs to keep the bottom of the hospital gown in place and slid into the booth. She flinched when she felt something under her feet and looked down to see a couple of cold noodles. "Gross..." she whispered as she grabbed a napkin on the table and wiped her bare feet off.

"You really don't have to do this, though it's appreciated." Serenity told her. Once Serenity got 'comfortable', she was sitting with her back perfectly straight, similar to that of a military woman. She held her head high and was quite keen at observing those around her. She had taken note of two fools eyeing the two of them from across the room, a couple who seemed to be on a little date, along with those teenage kids whispering to each other and glancing back to her every now and then. A woman came up and took their order, starting with the girl first. At this time, Serenity's hear caught hold of a TV in the corner behind her, where she could not see but everyone else could. It spoke of a military base a few miles from here being attacked. "Though no culprit has been caught, the description of the attacker is a young woman. She's five foot seven, has a slender appearance, with green hair, and blue eyes. If you know of any information as to where this woman is, call the number on your sc-..." "Miss?" Serenity's attention was caught when the waitress asked for her order. "I'll have the same." Serenity said, having not even looked at the menu. She wasn't picky, so that would be fine. Observing the room again, no one seemed to have noticed the report and it had already changed. "Thank god..." Serenity thought and relaxed a bit right as this girl introduced herself. ".......... Seren." Serenity said after a moments hesitation, "Just call me Seren."

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, wasn't she honest  Just because she told Yuri what she was contemplating it, doesn't make her any safer to be around.  In fact, it made her seem potentially insane.  When help was offered, the woman mentioned she didn't want to take from a child.  Yuri rolled her eyes.  She had a job, she had money, this woman wasn't taking anything that she could get back within a week or two.  "What you kept me from losing today is worth more than my money, think about it like that."  As they entered, people looked at them strangely.  Most of it was directed at this woman.  "Ignore them."  The woman picked a booth towards the back, and they sat down.  Obviously, the floor hadn't been cleaned yet, and the woman stepped in something.  The woman said that Yuri didn't have to do it.  "No, I didn't have to do this.  However, I have a job, I get a weekly paycheck.  Not like I'm broke, nor am I just some child.  I am perfectly able to help you out here, so why not?"  This woman sat like she was in the military, it was...interesting to Yuri.  After her order was taken, Yuri sat back, then noticed some of the words on the TV.  A military base was attacked.  Yuri tuned everything else out after that.  Once the woman had taken both their orders and left introductions were finally done.  "Seren huh?  I'm Yuri."  Yuri chuckled, still thinking about the TV.  "A military base attacked.  I wonder if they were doing something illegal or if it was actually a random attack. Probably should have payed attention to the attacker's description, oh well."  History class had done nothing kind to Yuri's opinion of the military.  Armies had been known throughout history to do horrible things.  The past century had done nothing to improve their name.  With that, she sat back, responding to anything Seren might say.  Soon though, a human shadow came over Yuri, and she turned her head.  "Wow Yuri...you look pretty done in."  It was some people from school.  "You don't have a clue.  My luck has been pretty bad this week."  She said sighing, hoping her luck was going to improve.  "That looks like it hurts."  Yuri actually chuckled a bit.  "I'm glad it hurts, means I'm healing...I got these wounds when some jerk used his spiritual powers to fling a fireball at me...the nerves were burnt so bad it didn't hurt."  The students had pitying looks.  "Man, I wish I had powers.  Still, that is a shame.  Hope it heals, so who is this?"  They asked as they looked at Seren.  "Someone who saved my life.  Thanking her by getting her a bite to eat."  The students looked, and seeing Yuri signal that it'd be best if they leave (via a glare that said "get out of here"), they just said bye and left.  Yuri mumbled a bit, audible if someone was paying attention.  "If the healers hadn't been 6 hours late, the healing spell would probably have healed me all the way."  Yuri then looked back up.  After a short while she spoke up.  "I assume it'd be a bit much to ask why you're dressed like that?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Serenity could not help but feel amused by Yuri's responses to the way she was being treated. Yuri was a child in Serenity's eyes, until prove other wise. Not because of personality, responsibility, or apperance, but merely because of age. It was obvious to Serenity that Yuri was a teenager. Serenity, on the other hand, would have been called an old woman less than a century ago. This situation was not getting better for Serenity either. The place they were eating was a mess and she had already stepped on cold noodles. Being bare foot was not a good thing, but oh well at this point. Yuri was attempting to make conversation, but Serenity felt she might be a little nervous. After Yuri introduced herself, Serenity did the same, and Yuri re-introduced herself. "You said that already." Serenity told her. It was then that Serenity's attention was caught by a new report that was definitely about her. After being pulled back into her current reality, Serenity merely ordered the same as Yuri to make things easier. Yuri mentioned the news report, making Serenity become extremely cautious for a mere moment, though Yuri stated she did not hear the reports description. "Good." she thought and glanced towards someone that was walking towards them. Serenity brought one of the knives that sat on the table into her hand and waited for a moment, watching this person like a hawk. Serenity set the knife back on the table quite casually when this person began talking to Yuri. Serenity sat back and listened to them talk, glancing back and forth between them depending on the one that was speaking at the moment. Serenity became interested when she heard about Yuri's encounter with a spiritually powered being, though she did not ask for details. Serenity merely closed her eyes and sat there as the two finished their conversation. Though she was not watching, she was listening and her sensory was allowing her to see everything. She raised an eyebrow at the look that Yuri gave a friend, wondering why she had done it.

"Six hours late?" Serenity asked. Since the others had left, she felt she was at liberty to speak now. She spoke pretty quietly, to not allow anyone else to hear the two talking. "Sounds like this towns healers are a waste of time and seriously need replaced." Serenity said. There noodles had not taken long. The waitress brought them their food and Serenity took up the chopsticks and took her first bite of food in at least a day. Sure, some people had to survive longer without food, but the feeling of eating after that much time was just amazing. She could even really taste the food. She just wanted something in her stomach. As she went to take her second bite, she was asked about what she was wearing. "I have no other clothes." she said without any hesitation and continued eating. As she was chewing, she shifted her eyes towards Yuri to see her reaction, but said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

As Yuri introduced herself, accidentally a second time, Seren pointed out that she repeated herself.  That was unlike Yuri, of course this woman DID contemplate killing her, and openly admitted it, so it wasn't too shocking.  Seren really didn't do much until Yuri had finished with her acquaintances, at which point she merely took the time to question and criticize the healers. There wasn't much to really blame her for.  Taking 6 hours to do something in the EMERGENCY room was ridiculous.  "No kidding."  She merely said to Seren's comment.  Finally their noodles arrived.  Yuri began digging in just as Seren did.  Yuri could not tell Seren hadn't eaten in a day, considering how calmly she ate the food.  The food did feel excellent as it hit his stomach though.  She had been eating yes, but when your body is constantly working in overdrive to repair itself, one needs to take in more energy than normal.  After the first bite, she asked the woman about her clothes, to which she responded that she had no other clothes.  Yuri scratched the back of her head.  "That isn't exactly what I meant.  Well, once we're done here I guess we'll get you some clothes."  Yuri said as she continued eating.  This woman she was...too on edge.  Something was off about her...and yet...was it actually bad?  Sure, she seemed a little dangerous but she did take time to save Yuri, she didn't want to accept help.  She couldn't have been all bad, even if she was.  Should I direct her to him...  Yuri was pondering, him being one of the most influential men in the city.  She didn't know him personally, but she knew where to find him.  She pondered as she ate her noodles, using the chopsticks with the skill that baffled other countries.  Yea...if she really was dangerous he'd handle it, and if not he'll probably be able to help her.  She made her decision, and mostly stayed silent.  After she was nearly finished though, she spoke up.  "Well, you're honestly lucky to be in Karakura.  It doesn't have much crime, and it is usually well protected...though it is impossible to prevent a hollow from occasionally slipping in like earlier.  There is even an independent organization that protects the town."  Yuri said as she finished her last bite.  "If you look carefully, getting a job and a place to stay shouldn't be hard at all."  Yuri waited for Serenity to finish before standing up.  "Come on, lets go get you some new clothes."  Yuri walked over with the bill and payed what was owed at the counter, before signaling for Seren to follow and leaving the noodle shop.  "There is a clothing store a short distance away."  She said as she began to lead Serenity down the street.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Serenity had a habit of being quiet in the company of people she was unsure whether she could trust. With how many times she had been used, betrayed, and hunted, there was no one on this planet that could rightfully blame her for being extremely suspicious of people. As she ate, Yuri replied to the few things that had been said, but Serenity said nothing else for a while. She was almost done with her noodles when Yuri spoke up about some Independent Organization. Apparently she should be able to find a job. "Not if they require background checks, I won't..." she thought to herself as she casually continued eating, until she finally took the last bite. "I might check into that." she said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. Serenity watched as Yuri stood and merely watched her as she spoke of clothing. Serenity nodded, stood, and followed her out of the restaurant. "Strange girl..." she thought as they made their way down the street. Serenity followed behind Yuri. She was once again getting annoying stares from people around her. Obviously not many people walked around in a damn hospital gown and completely barefoot, but you'd think they'd have the decency not to stare so much. A few morons actually thought they were going to make fun of her too. As she and Yuri passed by, one stepped up, but was hilariously shut down in an instant when Serenity placed her hand against the side of his head and pushed him against a wall. As if nothing happened, she continued walking on behind Yuri. She heard a quick "Aw man, you okay?" from the guys friend and smiles to herself. "Moron..." she mumbled a bit. "So how far is this place?" Serenity asked her, glancing around at the shops around to see if she could see the one that Yuri was speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 pm

When Serenity mentioned the checking into the info Yuri gave her, she obviously didn't mention the background check part, not that Yuri would know.  She only knew that the organization protected the town, and the head lived in a mansion in a richer portion of town.  Yuri had a lot on her mind, so she was acting rather quiet at times.  As they walked, Yuri watched Serenity merely shove someone into a wall when they tried to say something.  "Well then."  She didn't have too much to say, Yuri had done that too, granted they have to be powerless for her to stand a chance at doing it.  It was rather blunt, but sometimes it was just how you had to get things done.  Not long after Serenity asked how far away it was.    "Not much further."  That was all she could really say.  They walked for a little bit more and they came across the building.  "Here we go, the clothes here are simple, but they are also cheap."  A little sign hung over the building in Japanese.  It was basic, there weren't some kind of neon lights or anything.  It was just a small local clothing store.  Inside the store was similar, it was done basic, but it was nicely painted.  It was a women's clothing store, so there were no men inside, and it was divided into shirts, pants, skirts, shoes, and underwear.  It was obvious the clothing itself was simple, but it'd get the job done.  "Go, find whatever suits you.  I'll pay, I wouldn't feel right leaving someone to walk around without proper clothes."  Yuri didn't need anything, so she made her way to a little chair in the back next to the dressing room and sat down.  "Once you've gotten everything, come to me so I can pay for it."  She told Serenity before sitting in the chair and looking around.  She was observing the room as most do when they are waiting.  Noticing people moving around, noticing subtle nuances of the room, and thinking about things.  Unless specifically interrupted, she would continue doing this until Serenity finished and came to her.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am

Well this was a situation that she had not ever been in before. Serenity was used to people telling her what to wear. She had no idea how she was going to do this! As Yuri sat down, she looked around the store, already feeling insecure about it. Slowly, she stepped over to one of the racks and began shuffling through the clothes. "Is this... good?" she asked herself, but put it back when she realized she had no idea. She shuffled through some more, glancing over to two women who seemed to be having fun looking through 'cute' clothes together. Annoyed, she blocked them out and made her way over to another rack to figure out whether there was anything there she wanted. Again, she had no idea what she was doing. Her stoic and emotionless expression soon turned to annoyance as she moved on to yet another rack. She felt like an idiot. She had no idea what matched and what didn't. She didn't even know her own size! Getting more and more irritated, Serenity grabbed onto one of the metal bars that was holding the clothes up and continued sifting through with her other hand. By the time she lifted her hand from the metal, she had some how squished the metal into matching her fingers. Noticing this, she glanced around to make sure no one saw it and then walked away from that rack. Finally someone noticed her and what she was wearing. "Um... May I help you?" the woman asked, but it was probably the worst time to do so. Unintentionally, Serenity's head snapped over to look at the woman and had one of the most threatening expressions on her face. "I-I'm sorry! I'll leave y-you alone!" The woman quickly backed away, but her outburst was caught by everyone else in the store. They all looked to her, some in annoyance, others in disdain, and others in fear. "Agh!" Serenity shouted in embarrassment. Every rack in the store, including anything else made of metal began to vibrate, making it feel like they were having an earthquake. Having never been in a situation like this before, Serenity couldn't take it. Even when she had lived with that family for a short time, they had just given her clothes that either fit or did not. She never went shopping! She lowered her head and hurried out of the store, passing by Yuri and then turning to her right and running off to an alley way. Once she got there, she leaned up against a wall of one of the buildings and just stood there, irritated at herself.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Yuri wasn't paying too much attention when she suddenly heard someone freak out.  I think I already know...  Yuri hopped up and looked to Serenity.  She had a very threatening look on her face, and everyone was staring.  Suddenly an embarrassed Serenity shouted and the entire building shook.  Calm down, just calm down!  Yuri couldn't say it out loud, it was for the best that the store didn't quite realize for sure it was Serenity shaking the building.  Before she could say anything to calm her Serenity ran from the building.  "Serenity!"  Yuri shouted as she ran towards the exit, she slowed and started walking backwards, talking to the woman whom Serenity had startled just after passing her.  "I'm really sorry, she's had a really bad week.  She doesn't mean any harm."  Yuri didn't know if that was the truth or not, but she had to say something.  She turned back to the door and ran out of the building.  She looked around, but Serenity wasn't in sight.  Yuri did, however, know that Serenity had gone to the right.  Thus, Yuri went that way.  It wasn't much of a hunt, because the first alley Yuri saw had a forlorn Serenity leaning against the wall.  Forlorn was actually the wrong word, she was agitated.  "Yo."  Yuri calmly (on the outside) walked into the alley.  While she was somewhat beginning to feel less at risk, Serenity still made her a bit nervous.  "What the hell happened in there?  One minute things are calm, the next you're causing earthquakes and causing people to get scared.  Did that woman annoy you or something?  Or...or...or..."  Then something hit Yuri.  "Or maybe you didn't like the clothing selection!  Or maybe you didn't know what to pick out!"  Yuri sounded kinda excited.  "Would you like me to help you pick out clothes!  We could get you so many great outfits!  There are so many things you would look good in!"  Yuri's hands were waving in all kinds of excited motions.  Yuri was definitely excited for some silly reason, but she then momentarily calmed herself using a deep breath.  "Unless I am way off, please don't let me be wrong!  But if I am...in that case what happened?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:39 am

Serenity was half expecting to just be left there. She wasn't very kind to Yuri this entire time. Saying that, she wasn't exactly mean either. She was just very anti-social, mistrusting, and had just shown a bit of temper. When Yuri came around that corner and made her presence known, Serenity shifted her attention towards her. She placed her right hand on her hand, covering part of her eye, forehead, and up to her hair. She had an irritated look on her face, but she was trying to calm herself down. "It wasn't an earthquake!" Serenity said almost as if she were offended, shouting just a bit. She caught herself momentarily and glanced away, closing her eyes in irritation at herself and the entire situation. Yuri asked if the woman had annoyed her, but that wasn't the case. She didn't answer because she didn't have to. Yuri was able to figure it out on her own, but when she did it only embarrassed Serenity even more. She looked away and sorta hugged herself. "I don't know what I'm supposed to fucking choose... I always had my stuff picked out for me." Serenity told her. The way she said that almost sounded like she might of been some rich spoiled child if it were to be taken in that manner. Yuri suddenly got really excited and Serenity looked at her with side eyes, shocked at her movements. "Wha-.. What are yo-.." Serenity raised her hands and took a step back, "You're right! Okay!? Why are you yelling at me?" Obviously Serenity wasn't exactly used to the 'excited' emotion that Yuri was exerting. It was new to her. Most people were serious and demanding of her. When someone raised their voice and flailed their arms in any way at her, she would usually be being lectured for some failure or destroying something very expensive to replace.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 pm

The moment Yuri spoke up, Serenity defensively shouted that it wasn't an earthquake.  This made Yuri raise an eyebrow.  Last time she checked, when a building started shaking like that, it was usually an earthquake, if not a minor one.  Yuri sounded like some teenager who was desperately trying to defend herself.  Either way, Yuri ended up hitting the nail on the head.  Serenity had no idea what to choose.  This only made Yuri more excited.  However, Serenity got even more defensive and asked why Yuri was yelling at her.  This made Yuri stop and look at her, tilting her head.  "Yelling at you?  I'm not yelling at you.  Actually I am doing the opposite, haven't you ever seen a girl get excited before?"  This woman was strange.  She didn't even know what being excited was, or at least she misinterpreted it.  "I'm just really happy, I get to help someone pick out their outfits, and a beautiful woman at that.  So happy that I am shouting, shouting in a happy way."  Yuri shrugged a bit.  "I don't know what kind of life you have been living, but we obviously need to get you used to the city."  Yuri's face lit up and she giggled a bit.  "And first off we need to get you some clothes!  I'll help you pick out the outfits this time~"  Yuri put her hands on her hips and looked straight into Serenity's eyes.  "Hey, but you have to stop looking so miserable.  I'm here to help you, so be happy!  I'll have your back if you need it, so just relax.  You'll probably feel a lot better once we get you some clothes, preferably ones that highlight how beautiful you are.  You have a great figure, no reason you shouldn't be proud of it.  And if anyone looks at you funny or comments on what you are wearing right now, ignore them. They couldn't possibly understand the situation."  Yuri smiled and motioned for Serenity to follow her.  "Come on, we'll go to a better clothing store and get you some clothes.  You'll probably feel a lot better."  Yuri then walked out of the alleyway and began to lead Serenity down the street, away from the original store, and to a more expensive, yet better, clothing store.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 am

"...haven't you ever seen a girl get excited before?" Serenity's only reply was a confused and shocked shake of the head. No, she had not seen anyone that excited before. Those who acted similar to that were mad at her and yelling in some way. As Yuri explained, Serenity tried to understand, but couldn't really. She nodded in reply, pretending like she had done so, which was probably convincing since she straightened her back and regained her composure. Mentioning the life that she has had, Serenity didn't know what was so wrong with it. She figured a lot of people had lives like that, but now that she thought about it... All she had to do was look around the street to see that she was wrong. Everyone around here wore similar clothes, smiled, were happy. Thinking back on the family she stayed with, all of those people left the house, went out with friends, and had fun. She never really attempted to leave the places she stayed at, so she never learned all of it. Thinking of this now, she felt sorta sheltered and naive. It upset her. Glancing away, Yuri told her to stop looking so miserable. "I look miserable?" Serenity raised an eyebrow and asked, "How... beautiful... I am?" Serenity's eyes widened in shock. Never before had she gotten such a compliment. Even while she was staying with that family, she really was just a worker. Sure, she cared for them, but she did just work for room and board, that was it. "My figure?" Serenity glanced down to her body and placed a hand on her stomach. She knew what the phrase meant, but not what it meant to actually have a good figure. Yuri told her to come along with her, but it took her a second to decide whether she had the courage to go do that again. She also still didn't know whether it was wise to trust, but she did know she needed clothes and that Yuri was quite nice. A small smile, one she did not notice, crept onto her lips for the shortest of moments and then it dropped. She walked out of the alleyway after Yuri and kept following her until the two got to the store. "How far off is it?" she asked, glancing around in wonder of which one Yuri was going to take her to.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 am

Serenity looked confused and shook her head when Yuri asked her if she had ever seen someone excited before.  "Whaaaa...whoever you spent your life around...they never got excited?  What, were they strict and serious or something?"  Serenity appeared to understand what Yuri was explaining about getting excited.  She at least didn't slouch as much as she had before.  Serenity was also unaware of how miserable she looked.  "Well you didn't look happy!  And I would know, I have seen a lot of people when they were happy."  Yuri just kept the compliments and words coming, and she was probably giving too much information for Serenity.  She was beautiful, a figure like hers, she just kept flinging them at her.  Eventually, she was able to get Serenity to follow her as they left the alleyway.  She asked how far off it was.  "It shouldn't be too long, we're just in a section of town full of smaller shops.  They usually don't have anything fancy, so we are going somewhere that has nicer clothes."  Yuri turned to look at Serenity.  "You're...really weird you know that?"  Yuri then turned her head back to in front of her.  "You don't understand what excitement is, you don't understand how attractive you actually are, and while you seem violent...you really aren't...at least intentionally.  I honestly wondered if trying to help you out was going to end up with you killing me or something, I mean you did almost consider hitting me with a metal pipe...but now I honestly feel safe rather than threatened."  Yuri laughed a bit, looking at her bandaged self, still wounded from when she had met Arai.  This woman probably could have completely annihilated that guy.  Though, that wasn't really necessary seeing as Arai pretty much annihilated him anyway.  "I have had the strangest few weeks."  They continued to walk until they came across a much larger store.  The sign was all lit up and all around the store one could find people.  There were lots of large, nice looking buildings in this area.  They were also much more heavily trafficked, as people were everywhere.  "Here we are, this should have some much nicer clothes that suit you better."  Something about plain clothes on a girl who was anything but plain seemed unfitting anyway.  "Alright, just stay calm.  I'm here to help you this time, so lets get you some clothes!"  Yuri lead Serenity into the store.  There were a lot more clothes, most of which were far more fashionable or at least had a nice look to them.  They were organized into different departments all around, and people were everywhere. Yuri waited for a moment to see how Serenity would react, and to try and calm her if she got a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:50 pm

"No. They did not. And yes, they were very strict." Serenity replied in monotone and with a dull expression. If only Yuri knew exactly how strict they were. It was a military base! Yes, they were going to be strict. It's also why she can't be awake passed nine without being overly exhausted and then always wakes up at a maximum of five in the morning. She had been doing that for practically all years of her life. There was no way she knew of that would allow her to break the habit. And when it came to being complimented, the only time it happened was when she successfully through more than two tanks over one hundred feet, or stopped missiles from hitting something. There was never any comment on her 'beauty'. In fact, Serenity wasn't one to really understand what 'beauty' was for the human. And her figure? Looking around, many people had similar figures. She noticed a few that had more on their stomach, differences in heights, and some had larger or smaller chests, but what of these could be considered attractive? Serenity would have to study it. She was told that her power was rare and extremely powerful, so it was very valuable. So, wouldn't something that looked different than most be considered beautiful? All of this was going through her mind as she followed Yuri to the store. She kept glancing around, seeing what the minority would be when it came to physical appearance. In this area, anyone with more of a belly was rare. So were the extremely large chests and the flat chests. Were these beautiful? More observation had to be done before she could figure that out. Realizing that they still had not arrived at their location, Serenity asked how far off they were. Yuri told her they weren't far, so she chose to stay quiet and continue pondering the modern meaning of human female beauty. There was no way to even understand what would be found attractive in a male, so... Serenity's thoughts were once again caught when Yuri spoke up. "I'm weird?" she repeated her like she had before, apparently developing a habit of doing that.

There wasn't much that Serenity felt that she could say. Even with everything that had just been explained to her, she stayed silent and thought about it all. She was doing more thinking in this day than she had in the past year of her life. It was starting to give her a minor headache, but whatever. Something about this girl interested her. The two of them finally got to the store and Yuri told her to keep calm. All she could do in reply was nod in acknowledgement. Serenity did admit to herself that knowing Yuri was here made her feel a little better about the entire situation. It's not the best idea to leave her alone to just figure something out. An old Lieutenant learned that when training her to deal with a bomb squad situation. Serenity began looking around, but was still not sure at all what to pick. She pointed at a overly laced, frilly shirt, that was actually quite ugly. It just stood out among the rest and seemed 'rare', which at this point was what she assumed beauty was. "Would this one be okay?" Serenity asked with the first look of innocent and true curiosity on her face. She was actually in wonder about this shirt. It was ugly as fuck on media standards, but she didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Serenity confirmed rather dully that the people she had been with were strict.  Yuri just kinda dropped it there.  She didn't even want to know.  Actually she did, but that would be a question for if she ever got closer to Serenity, which seemed kind of unlikely, but with how this was going who knows.  Once more, Serenity also merely repeated what Yuri said, but as a question.  "Yes you're weird.  You're so...tense all the time.  I think you need to learn to relax once in awhile."  As they arrived at the store, Serenity agree'd silently to stay calm.  Though, the first thing she did was walk over to a rather hideous shirt and ask if it would be okay.  No...no it would not.  The shirt was ugly on its own, let alone when put in comparison to an attractive woman wearing it.  "Um...not really.  That shirt is...kinda unattractive.  It wouldn't fit you at all."  Yuri put it nicely so she didn't hurt Serenity's feelings or anything, after all, she seemed to genuinely not know any better.  Yuri began to scan Serenity's body up and down, taking in every line and curve, every size and detail of Serenity's body.  "Hmm, lets see..."  Yuri went over and started looking through clothing racks.    After awhlie, she found something that worked.  It wasn't the most casual of things, nor did it look business like.  Still, she felt it'd work.  First she picked out a pink dress with short sleeves.  Then she grabbed a matching pink scarf, winter was coming after all.  "Lets see...what would work with this...this?"  She grabbed a necklace that she felt might suit Serenity, and then found some thigh high stockings to cover her legs.  Finally, she grabbed some boots that went up to Serenity's knee.  "That should be everything...underwear, need underwear."  Finally, she got a cute set of underwear for under the entire thing.  She now had a small pile of clothes, and turned back to Serenity.  "Try all of these on.  If you don't know how to put anything on or wear anything, just tell me."  Yuri looked around before she finally found a dressing room.  "Aha, take these clothes in there and get changed.  Just make sure no one is in there first.  I want to see how these look on you."  Yuri smiled as she handed the clothes to Serenity.  "I can't wait to see how this looks."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:04 am

"Relax?" once again Serenity repeated as if she needed some sort of conversation, but that wasn't exactly the case anymore. She had been doing it for confirmation before, but at that instance, she was more or less wondering what about her wasn't relaxed? Before, when she flipped out in the store, she wasn't calm, but now she felt like she was. How was she tense? She didn't understand it. Shrugging it off, she continued on into the store with Yuri. The first thing she picked out was apparently unattractive, but it didn't bother her. She understood she wasn't exactly in an area of understanding for herself, so there was no point in getting mad. Many times before she had been put into situations like this. It was merely time for her to learn. So when Yuri began walking around, Serenity followed and tried to keep up, but she was grabbing things that Serenity did not understand at all. A scarf? She had never worn one. Why were the boots that high? Why was everything so colorful? Why was she picking up a necklace. Serenity just watched and thought that everything had been gotten, but Yuri mentioned underwear. "What?" Serenity blinked a few times. Only a few times in her life had she worn 'panties', which is what she was used to them being called, but she didn't know that they were a necessity. She wasn't going to argue, at least until she saw Yuri grab something she did not recognize as anything more than a bathing suit top. Weren't those worn at the pool? Or the beach? And why did it have so much lace?

"I... Uh..." Serenity blinked a few times as she was suddenly told to change and then shrugged as she went to untie the hospital gown she was wearing, but froze when she heard Yuri speak up just a few feet away. "Oh..." Serenity realized that no, it wasn't appropriate to strip and change right there and made her way towards the room that Yuri showed her. Doing as she was told, she took the clothes and went into the room. She may not of known a lot about fashion, clothing, and many other things in the world, but she knew how to dress herself. The only problem was the bra. "What the fuck is this for?" Serenity, dressed in everything but the bra, stepped out and held it up, looking at Yuri with an eyebrow raised, "I've seen women wear these when going to swim on their days off, but never under clothing. Why did you give me this? It matches the panties as well." Serenity had a serious look on her face, but at the same time she knew she was missing something about this piece of clothing, so that pissed her off only slightly. "Is it something that I have to wear?" she asked, almost seeming like she really did not want to.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Serenity just seemed to get confused more and more as Yuri began pulling out clothes.  Yes, this woman was obviously clueless about...a lot more than a grown woman should be.  For someone so tough, it was kind of cute seeing her all confused at basic things.  Just something you wouldn't expect.  After stopping Serenity from changing in plain sight, Yuri waited outside of the changing room as Serenity got changed.  It did't take her long to get changed, but before Yuri could commend on how good she looked, Serenity held up the bra confused.  Her first response was rather blunt, she didn't know what a bra was even for.  "...um"  Serenity even mistook it for a bathing suit top, before commenting on how it matched the panties.  "Uh, yeah, it kinda is something you should wear.  That is a bra, you're mistaking it for a swimsuit top.  A bra is for..."  Yuri stopped to think, she knew WHAT a bra was for, but she never thought she'd have to explain it, especially to another woman.  "Well...it distributes the weight of your breasts evenly across the body...it restricts their movement, which can help with certain tasks...and honestly the most important reason for people with a larger chest is that without them, your breasts are likely going to start sagging at some point, and trust me there is nothing attractive, good looking, or pleasant about that...I imagine it'd be pretty uncomfortable.  A bra is supposed to support your breasts essentially.  Plus, if something ever happens and your shirt fails you, if you are wearing a bra there is a smaller chance people will see your bare chest."  

Yuri scratched her head, explaining that to a grown woman seemed really odd.  Then she looked Serenity up and down.  "You look REALLY good in that outfit!  Here, let me help you get the bra on and then you can see for yourself."  Yuri, without hesitation, took Serenity's hand and pulled her into the dressing room.   "Take off the shirt."  She would wait until Serenity had the shirt off, and then she'd walk Serenity through putting the bra on.  Once it was on, she'd have Serenity put the shirt back on and then point her to a nearby mirror.  "See?  That outfit really looks good on you, I told you you were a beautiful woman."  Yuri giggled a bit.  "Very attractive, I know I'd date you."  It was a sort of offhand remark meant to be Yuri's way of saying "You're damned attractive," but it didn't dawn on her how odd it was.  Serenity probably wasn't even familiar with the concept of dating, let alone two girls doing it.  After all, she was clueless about a lot.  But who knows, maybe she understood it.  Though, funny thing is Yuri would actually do it, she liked older women.  Though knowing what she did about Serenity, she figured that nothing would indeed be happening.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:33 am

The explanation was actually quite straight forward. "Support for your breasts?" Serenity had a few memories and thoughts rush through her head, so she turned back into the dressing room with Yuri. Right there in the dressing room was a large mirror. Yuri told her to take off her shirt, so she did as she was told, but before she was helped with the bra, she decided to do something.. Serenity jumped up and down a few times, intentionally making them bounce a few times. "Hm..." it was a sight and feeling she was used to, but she also understood why they'd need support. There were times that she had been wrapped in fabric before, so this made sense. It was a lot nicer than white fabric being wrapped around your upper torso.

So, she was helped with putting the bra on. Once it was on, she put on the shirt again and repeated the jumping up and down. It fit quite well; Yuri chose nicely. "Hm..." she tilted her head and then turned to the side. Yuri actually made her blush a bit when she mentioned how attractive she was. This was odd for Serenity. "Date?" Serenity thought, but this time kept to herself. She knew the concept, but did Yuri understand that she was not a male? Oh well. It was likely some sort of comparison that she didn't understand. She seemed to be ignorant of a lot more than she originally anticipated.

And then Serenity noticed something... She raised an eyebrow when she realized that her breasts were actually pushed up a bit more. "Odd... What is this padding for?" she mumbled, reaching inside the bra to see what was there, "Is there a need for the extra push?" As she asked that, she felt an annoying itch in her back. Narrowing her eyes, she reached up the back of her shirt and grabbed onto some sort of cardboard. Ripping it off, she heard a light snap and then pulled it out. She had unknowingly pulled off the tag. "What is this for?" she asked, holding it out to Yuri and blinking in slight curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am

Serenity's cluelessness was cute in a strange way. "The support helps prevent the sagging over time, and as I said, it is unattractive and likely uncomfortable." Serenity actually jumped up and down a bit, her breasts bouncing up and down. As Yuri watched, her face turned red. She was bisexual, so Serenity doing this wasn't helping her keep her mind off of her attractive body. Serenity eventually got the bra and her shirt on and did the jumping once more. The clothes definitely fit properly. Serenity actually blushed at Yuri's comment on how attractive she was. Yuri collected herself, she HAD to capitalize on that blush. "Aww, you're blushing! Yep, I would totally go out with you if I had the chance. Whatever man or woman you end up with will be lucky to have you." Honestly Yuri would go out with Serenity, though the age difference would make that awkward if it happened...although it really wouldn't matter technically, seeing as Yuri's lifespan was ridiculously long compared to a human's. Serenity was probably straight though, so the most Yuri could do was dream. "The padding? That's just to make them look better." Then Serenity ended up reaching back and ripping off the tag. "WAIT, don't do that! That's...the...tag." Well, that tag wasn't going back onto the shirt. That is what is used to scan the item so the cashier can total up how much everything will cost...hold onto that tag, since we ripped off the tag looks like we bought that shirt.

Well this was strange, she just bought clothes for a woman older than her, taught her what a bra was, and developed a small crush on her all at once. Come to think of it, she hadn't really had anyone show much interest in her lately, despite her spell that should prevent that from happening. She's just had a lot of bad luck. Then suddenly the entire building shook...quite violently. You had got to be kidding her. It could have been a attractive guy or girl showing attraction to her. It could have been Serenity showing interest in her, she didn't care she wanted that kind of attention. But noooooooooooooo, something exploded. Considering there was a loud bang that came with the shaking, it was an explosion. "Why is it that everywhere I go something tries to kill me!? Serenity, we probably shouldn't just sit in here." There was no time for Serenity to change out of the clothes, not that she should. When they buy the clothes, IF the store is still standing after this, they'd just have to take the tags off and hand them to the cashier. If the building collapsed on itself, they just got free clothes, though in all honesty if they could do something to stop the building from collapsing they should. Yuri ran to the front of the store, just in time for all the glass to start shattering. She dove to the ground as bullets came flying past. "Come on, I want to hear screaming! Panic! Scream! Stop being boring!" She heard a female voice, it sounded psychotic and...rather young. It was followed by the most psychotic laugh she had ever heard, it sounded like she was enjoying herself...but enjoying herself way too much. "I don't want to die, I don't want to die." Yuri said to herself as she took cover behind one of the counters. "Serenity...please tell me you can stop this...I don't want to die." Yuri was once more frightened, she was really getting tired of this feeling.

Outside it was absolute mayhem...perfect! For Jinx that is. She wasn't in Artemis because she wanted to give them time to rebuild things after her last spree, that way she had more to blow up. The psychotic teenager had blue hair, set into two long braided pig tails (or whatever you'd call them). Her eyes were a pink color, but the way it highlighted her face only made her look all the more psychotic. She had a top that only really covered her chest, and that, along with her shorts, were lined with bullets. She was just sweeping her fully revved machine gun across the city, breaking as many windows as she could. There were a few injured, but miraculously no one had been killed. By now the streets had cleared out. However, the buildings had people hiding within. Jinx quickly switched Pow Pow to her rocket launcher, Fishbones. "'Don't you think we should stop hurting people?' 'Shut up Fishbones, you know I can remove your vocal chords.'" As she talked to herself, she fired a missile into a nearby building and blew a big hole into the wall. It wasn't the one Yuri was in, but she turned around and it seemed like that would be her next target.

Note: I would like to commission a Jinx posting header, because bullets
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:14 am

Being called out on a blush only made it worse. The blood rushed to her face and her skin reddened even more. "Man or woman?" Serenity's blush slowly subsided after a certain part of Yuri's phrase. Whatever man or woman, huh? Serenity had remembered a few instances where she had seen those of the same gender acting in the manner that a man and woman normally would. She could have a woman, huh? Interesting thought. In her experience, a woman is more gentle, open minded, accepting, and generous, so maybe a woman wouldn't be a bad choice for a life partner. It wasn't a thought she concentrated on... ever. Serenity went on to ignorantly remove the stores tag from the shirt and Yuri explained what it was, but it didn't matter too much to her. It didn't matter because something else was happening. Serenity narrowed her eyes and glanced upwards towards the ceiling with narrowed eyes. A moment later the building began shaking and Serenity looked to Yuri as she complained about things constantly trying to kill her.

"You have no idea." Serenity said in a serious tone, figuring that some government had sent someone to capture her. It's not like it would have been the first time, no. It happens all the time. And since she technically did just break out of a government facility, it wouldn't be shocking. Though, telling Yuri that she had no idea was probably going to leave a few hints in her mind. Serenity wasn't exactly your normal young woman. Serenity was looking towards the front of the store and then her eyes traced upwards. As they did, Yuri suddenly darted towards the front of the store. Serenity reached out for her, for the first time using an actual protective instinct towards someone, but missed. She hurried after Yuri, but as she got to her, Yuri dropped the ground. Out of reflex and instinct, the bullets that passed over Yuri were instantly stopped in front of Serenity's body. When she did this, Serenity's eyes were spread widely. With a single blink of an eye, the bullets fell to the ground with multiple clinking sounds and her eyes came back into focus. Yuri moved and took cover, good.

Hearing Yuri actually ask for her protection, something clicked in Serenity's mind. It wasn't something permanent, unfortunately, but instead an 'in the head of the moment' thing. It was also the least she could do since Yuri was going to be buying her clothing. Serenity stepped out of the store, the still working item detectors going off, but out of irritation Serenity blew them off their hinges. She watched as this insane blue haired maniac was destroying the buildings of the city and carelessly harming those around. Luckily no one had died, but once this woman pulled out a rocket launcher and turned it towards the town, Serenity narrowed her eyes. A new found determination kicked in when she noticed this rocker launcher was not only pointed at the store Yuri was in, but in her exact direction. The rocket fired off, heading right for Yuri, but Serenity's arm shot outwards and the rocket stopped. With a turn of her wrist, she turned the rocket around and aimed it back towards Jinx. "People like you... are the reason people like me exist... and you know what? I'm pretty damn pissed off." Serenity said as she manipulated the magnetic field around the rocket. As she ended her sentence, the rocket shot off towards this insane woman at double the speed of it's original firing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

S.V. Is In The City [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next