Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapS.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barS.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapS.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barS.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

S.V. Is In The City [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:24 am

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Yuri_zpsad3c2e52

Serenity's face turned even redder as Yuri pointed out she was blushing.  Yuri had unknowingly made Serenity think about a couple of things.  Serenity seemed to know something was up, as before it even started she looked like she sensed something.  Then the building shook.  Serenity told Yuri she had no idea.  This made Yuri turn her head and tilt it.  This woman was dressed in something you'd see in a hospital...or a mental asylum come to think of it...could that mean?  No, it wasn't important, Serenity really wasn't a threat.  Yuri could see that she wasn't a mental nutcase.  She wasn't exactly sane, but she had common sense to make her functional.  Yuri didn't notice as Serenity went to grab her and stop her and ran towards the front of the store.  As she ducked under the minigun bullets, Serenity just stopped them in place.  "Woah."  Yuri said in a normal volume, yet surprised voice.  Then the bullets all calmly landed on the ground.  Yuri watched Serenity walk out, wrecking the detectors as they went off.  Right now, trying not to break the law was a LITTLE less important than stopping the maniac before them.  Yuri poked her head over from her cover and observed, fully prepared to duck if weaponry was aimed towards her.  "Don't get hurt."  She said quietly, directed at Serenity but honestly said to herself.

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Jinx_zps93ce9796

Meanwhile, Jinx was laughing maniacally, at least until the missile she aimed at the little girl ducking into cover suddenly stopped.  "Damn it Fishbones!  You always mess this up.  'That wasn't me, but you really shouldn't hurt people.'  You still didn't blow her up!"  That was when the missile was rotated to aim at Jinx.  The green haired woman spoke up before launching the missile right at Jinx.  It moved fast, but Jinx just fell on the ground, held her gut, and laughed manically as the missile flew over her head.  Her reflexes were indeed fast that she did it before the missile hit her.  She stood back up and then laughed a bit more.  "You don't like existing?  I can fix that."  Jinx spoke the last line quickly and fairly straight forward.  Unfortunately, she had waited too long and Fishbones was no longer revved up.  However, Jinx was no excited, her missile had flown over her and caused more damage to a wall.  Destruction!  Jinx swapped back to Pow Pow and aimed it right at the woman.  She ran with her Qi enhanced excitement speed and ran in a circle around the woman.  She began firing the minigun, the bullets coming from a slightly different angle every time.  She revved it up halfway before jumping into the air.  It wasn't full revving, but she pulled Fishbones back out.  There was fair delay, at least 3 seconds, between each missile, but she managed to gain enough air to get 3 missiles out., aiming them in different locations.  Then she waited, as she landed, she went to take note of the woman's movements.  She predicted that the woman would likely stop these missiles too, so she aimed Fishbones and fired another missile right about where the missile she had fired moments before would likely be stopped.  "Bye bye!"  The intention was that if the woman stopped the missile close enough to her body, the second missile would hit the first one and the explosions would hopefully engulf the woman, or at least hurt her.  She switched back to Pow Pow and began to simply spray where the woman was.  If her previous plan had succeeded, there would be a cloud of smoke she was firing blindly into.  If not, she'd simply be spraying a target she could see.  "Bullets!!!!"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 am

Why was this so entertaining to her? This insane woman was actually continuously fighting her with metal. After the blue haired freak began talking to her named weapon and acting as if it were legitimately speaking back to her, the battle began. "I don't like existing?" Serenity raised an eyebrow. She was sort of running away from multiple governments so she could exist. Soon, she realized this woman was really just spouting random stuff and decided it was best to ignore her comments. The first thing that happened was a barrage of bullets were shot towards her. Instead of relying on the woman's location, she concentrated on the bullets themselves. Her ammo type had not changed, still metal. Serenity raised an invisible barrier of electromagnetic energy around her and used this to halt the bullets. Before she got a chance to do anything else, the blue haired one switched guns. Again, metal. She waited as a barrage of missiles were tossed towards her this time.

Everything previously had been done through mental command. Not once did Serenity move her body. The moment she sensed another rocket shoot out right behind another, it was no longer a standing battle. Her head snapped over to the right as she waved her hand upwards towards the first rocket. That rocket followed direction and moved upwards. Serenity's other hand came up and stopped the second rocket. Using her hands to guide them, the first rocket was thrown towards Jinx from above, coming down on her in the shape of an arch. Right after, the second rocket was shot towards the recently fired bullets she could sense coming. Serenity was not trying to kill anyone, but the laughter of this woman was driving her insane. And because she doubted the rocket would stop them all, Serenity released a set amount of electromagnetic energy around her and began stopping the bullets, but they kept coming and coming.

"ENOUGH!" Serenity suddenly yelled out in anger. Sending the bullets flying back away from her, but down the street in random directions. A strong release of energy took place, Serenity took hold of ten cars around the area and lifted them in the air. Because of the amount of energy she was releasing, her own hair began floating around. Little pieces of metal that surrounded them naturally began raising into the air around them. By the time the smoke cleared, the cars were all in the air and around Jinx. "I suggest you stop it right now. I'm sick of your bullshit!! LEAVE! NOW BEFORE I CRUSH YOU!!" As she began yelling louder and louder, the building around began to shake, a few light poles fell while others also shook, and cars she was not intentionally controlling began sliding towards her very slowly. It was like everything was being pulled by some invisible force for any of the onlookers, including Yuri and Jinx. The look of anger on Serenity's face wasn't one that anyone would see very often, but Jinx was a liiittle too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 pm

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Jinx_zps93ce9796

Every single thing Jinx threw at Serenity was stopped, just stopped.  It is like there was an invisible wall stopping all of the destruction.  Jinx pouted.  "Oh you're no fun."  Of course, she continued the onslaught.  When her plan to detonate a missile failed, the missile was flung back on top of her.  "Uh oh..."  She had a defensive mechanism, but it worked on energy attacks.  While the missile did have the properties of metal, it WAS technically made of her energy.  Though, would it work on the missile?  Technically the danger was in the explosion, which was technically a burst of combustion energy, buuuut she didn't want to take the chance.  She dies, there will be less mayhem.  She'd test out her own missiles on her Banshee's Veil later.  Inconveniently, her excitement was dying down.  She didn't have time to destroy or kill anything, so Jinx pulled out Zap! and fired it up at the missile as she ran backwards.  It hit the missile in the air, and it exploded.  Jinx hadn't gained much distance, so the shock wave hit her and knocked her back.  She managed to land on her feet, barely not blown up by her own attack.  Still, her skin wasn't broken open, so she looked fine.  There was a small amount of pain, but it was nothing that would stop her.  She'd still get on the ground and laugh maniacal if she wanted.  "OW, that hurt...my feelings."  The woman had lost her temper though, and bullets shot in every direction.  Jinx had to dive to dodge a few more of her own bullets.  Serenity was certainly lucky the bullets didn't hit anyone else.  Jinx started laughing really hard when she saw how mad Serenity was.  Light poles were falling over, cars were being pulled, and she surrounded Jinx with cars.  Bad move.  Serenity was causing so much destruction, so many things were being wrecked because of her.  "Crush me?  You can't even catch me!"  Jinx shifted back to Fishbones, but this time it was different.  There was a GIANT missile loaded into the launcher.  "Bye bye!"  Jinx fired her Super Mega Death Rocket at one of the cars in front of her, it detonated in a ridiculous explosion.  Jinx took no time to use the cover of smoke and bolt out of the hazard.  She was so excited, it wasn't hard.  

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, huh."  Jinx slid to a halt.  In front of her stood a tall figure.  Medium length blonde hair, and wearing a rather casual outfit.  His eyes were shaded by a pair of sunglasses, preventing his most distinctive feature from being seen.  Over his his shoulder, held by 2 fingers, was a shopping bag.  "Seriously, I go out to get a present for my girlfriend, and this happens?"  The man stood undaunted by the absolute carnage that surrounded him.  Another girl came running up behind him.  "Commander?"  The man turned around.  "Good timing, hold this for me.  And build some distance, from the looks of things, I think I should be the one to handle this."  The man gave the girl the bags and the girl ran off for distance.  The man looked forward, observing the carnage.  The appearance of things made it look like both of the women before him were wreaking havoc.  However, there was obviously more to the situation.  One person seemed to have lost her temper, meanwhile one had a maniacal look on her face.  There was shrapnel from bullets and what appeared to be missiles everywhere, but only one of these women was armed.  Then he looked at the woman with green hair.  The carnage, her energy levels.  

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Snopy_zps43d3f7db

He merely grinned.  Well she fits the description the officer gave me...  The man turned his attention back to the maniacal woman.  "A less observant man would call for backup and have both of you subdued."  The man took off his sunglasses, his eyes showed heterochromia, one being purple and the other being pink.  "You have both caused a lot of damage, but you...Jinx, I have a feeling the only criminal here is you."  Jinx looked at him.  "Oh come on, look at all the glorious destruction, I have to credit that woman too!"  Jinx obviously would prefer a 3 man free for all rather than a 2v1, but the man wasn't amused.  "I'm not stupid, you don't think I haven't heard of you before?  She caused destruction, and I am going to assume it was because of you...whom is known for wanton destruction.  This is my town.  What I say goes.  I'm only going to ask that woman to be more careful about causing damage, you though...I will wipe you off the face of this planet if that is what it takes to stop you from killing more people. It wasn't self defense, it wasn't standing up for some belief, it was just mindless slaughter...and I do not condone that."

Jinx was a bit out gunned here, literally and metaphorically.  The man had taken the side of the woman who was trying to ruin her fun.  Before her excitement dropped, now would be the best time to get while the getting was good.  Jinx had barely started to move when the man pulled out a revolver and started firing at her.  He had noticed the body language that said she was going to make a run for it.  She bolted towards an alleyway, and the man gave chase.  Jinx threw out her last trick, chompers.  Any who tried to follow on foot would find themselves blocked by what could only be called a demented bear trap.  The man slid to a halt just in time to stop his leg from being mauled.  Nothing he couldn't recover from, but it'd take some time.  "Tch, she moves pretty damned quickly."  He needed to do make sure everything in this area was okay, so he quickly called his organization with his codec and ordered his strongest members to attempt to intercept.  The man turned to the green haired woman.  "Thank you.  If you hadn't diverted her attention, she could have killed more people before I got here."  Snopy reached into his pocket, pulled out a wallet, and pulled out one-thousand dollars worth of yen.  "Here, you deserve this...but when possible, try to minimize damage to the city and people."  Snopy sensed that there was someone with spiritual power, it seemed familiar.  "Good to see you aren't hurt Yuri, I'll tell your parents you aren't hurt."  The man turned and went to leave, stopping for a moment.  "You're pretty powerful, and you don't seem like a bad person.  If you need money, come and see me, I should have some work for you.  The name is Snopy, Snopy Saika."  The man turned and disappeared off in the direction the woman, likely for the purpose of giving chase.  

Yuri poked her head out of her hiding place.  "I'm glad that is over..."  Yuri said with a sigh as she stood up and dusted herself off.  "Not every day a psycho like that shows up."  She looked at all of the destruction.  Snopy was right, Serenity did cause a lot of damage.  It was hard for her to tell before because of the smoke.  Though, now Yuri would have to explain who that man just was.  "That man...his name is Snopy Saika.  Remember that independent organization I mentioned?  That defends the town?  He is the leader...and an acquaintance of my parents."  Yuri sighed, she was shaking a bit.  Yuri was silent, not saying anything, before she suddenly lunged forward and clung onto Serenity.  "If I hadn't met you...I might have come here alone...I might have died..."  Yuri clung for a bit, she was frightened, and Serenity was protection.  She just held herself there, actually crying a bit, until Serenity spoke up or something.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:39 am

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Serenity-Edwardian_zpse9fa4bfc

Every single moment that happened just after was not something that Serenity expected, nor did she enjoy it. Not only did this insane maniac dodge everything, including the scattered bullets and not get injured, but she blew up one of the cars that Serenity was ready to crush her with. Serenity knew better when it came to letting her anger get to her, but for some reason this person just got to her. At the moment, she had her own version of 'tunnel vision'. All she could see was Jinx. Her goal was Jinx, to take the blue haired psycho out and rid her from this world. Because of that, Serenity didn't even think and sent every car she currently had in her control towards the woman, five. They all flew through the air as if a ball thrown by a human, with such ease it seemed impossible. But when Jinx stopped, something clicked in Serenity's mind and she quickly took hold of the cars once more when she saw the blond man standing a little farther down. Serenity was not here to hurt someone. She was in hiding after all. With a look on her face that matched Jinx's, but more anger than excitement, Serenity stared at the blond as he spoke of shopping and his girlfriend. The completely out of context statement dropped her irritation enough, so she dropped the cars where they were, a loud crash echoing through the now silent part of the city.

The people around seemed to calm and at ease when this man showed up and showed himself. People began standing, coming out of their hiding places, and even daring to walk onto the streets. Serenity's entire expression fell back to normal, her back straightened, her arms fell to her sides. She kept a dull expression and listened to this man speak casually to the psycho and to herself. Serenity could tell he was going to take care of this himself, so she had no reason to continue. Jinx began darting off as the man who soon introduced himself as Snopy Saika chased after her. Serenity said nothing back. She merely watched him leave after avoiding the demented bear traps and then stared in that direction. Frankly, he sorta intrigued her. "Oh well." Serenity thought before she heard Yuri's voice. Serenity turned towards Yuri and watched her for a moment as she explained who that man was. "I see." Serenity said, keeping her eye on Yuri. Serenity could tell how worked up she was. She became worried when Yuri wasn't saying anything as well. Worried... New. She wasn't sure whether she liked that feeling or not. Out of no where, Yuri jumped towards her and a very quick evaluation happened in her mind.

See... Serenity was not one to be hugged. The moment Yuri darted towards her in the manner she had, Serenity's body reacted in a manner that she was used to. In other words, her reflexes took over. She instantly stepped back and readied a heavy strike that was aimed for Yuri's stomach. Luckily, her mind and powers are quicker than her own body. Her mind took over in a different way. A piece of metal came flying towards her fist and stopped it about two inches away from Yuri's body, melding around her fist to shape it like a glove. Another piece came up and stopped Serenity from moving away from Yuri, also melding to shape her back and keep her there. Serenity stared at Yuri for a moment, listing to her speak... and cry. Serenity's eyes softened from being wide to being along the lines of content. She didn't show much, but she calmed herself. The hand, still covered in a metal coating, but bending to her will like normal fabric, came up to rub the top of Yuri's head. "Well you're not. You're fine, so there is no need to cry, but..." She said in a blatant tone, pulling Yuri back a bit, "I need to go. I thank you for what you've done, Yuri. I can't stay. The moment that any of this hits the press, I... I just cane be in one place for too long. Once again, thank you, and goodbye." Serenity turned away and walked off, in the opposite direction of the maniac and Snopy Saika.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:01 am

Yuri didn't notice that Serenity just tried to sock her in the stomach.  Nor did she notice Serenity using her powers to stop herself.  Serenity just kept herself in place as Yuri cried, a strangely soft yet cold and metallic hand rubbed the top of her head.  Serenity did her own version of comforting, before explaining that she can't stay in place.  Hits the press?  Was Serenity...on the run from someone?  Serenity thought about it...a government?  A military?  Some gang of people who just want her dead?  Yet, if there was one place where the power of all aforementioned units had minimal power, it would be Karakura.  "Who are you running from."  Yuri grabbed Serenity's arm before she even gained distance.  "Mr. Saika didn't try and stop you, he even paid you.  This town isn't defended by any source besides basic law enforcement and Snopy's organization...if he didn't target you, then you should be safe here."  She was right, but it was far more complex.  The simplest and most basic factor was if they tried to chase someone to whom they had subjected atrocities, and someone with political influence, wealth, and a little popularity pointed it out, those in command would be in deep shit.  Yuri looked Serenity in the eyes.  Serenity was obviously set on leaving.  "Do you want to spend the rest of your life running?  At least talk to Mr Snopy.  If anyone could help you...it'd be him."  If Serenity tried to argue, Yuri would interject once more.  "What have you got to lose!?  I know him, he is a good man, you saved a lot of people.  If you talk to him, he'll listen...if there is nothing he can do then leave but at least try!"  Yuri looked straight into Serenity's eyes.  "The last time I met someone who actually gave a damn she disappeared, I don't want it to happen again...please...you probably don't want to keep running, and I don't want to keep losing people.  This might be your best chance."  If Serenity went to see him, he might have a solution, and he most certainly wouldn't do anything lowdown and dirty.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Serenity-Edwardian_zpse9fa4bfc

Serenity ignored her question and continued walking off until she was suddenly grabbed. Like before, she went to strike Yuri, a closed fist aiming straight for the woman's face, but was able to just stop herself. "Don't. Do. That." Serenity said in a demanding voice before Yuri spoke up. Serenity stared intensely down at the girl, but she kept going. She was determined to keep Serenity here for some reason. She also seemed to really trust that Snopy guy. Serenity's gaze softened a bit and she glanced off. "I don't need anyone's help. I just need to leave this place. I highly doubt your friend could help me anyway..." Serenity said and before she had the chance to move, Yuri spoke up once more. She let out a short breath of air and glanced away with a slightly irritated look. Once again that look softened when she looked to Yuri once more and saw the determination in her eyes. This was new for Serenity. Yuri practically acted like she needed Serenity around. "Fine." she said when the trunk of a car that had blown up flew towards them and stopped at Serenity's feet, "I'll speak to your friend and see what he has to offer, but know I promise nothing." Serenity stepped up on the piece of metal and began to float in the air. She turned away and glanced back to Yuri giving a sincere, "Thank you." before she looked away and flew off in the direction of Snopy Saika.

Thread Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.V. Is In The City [Closed]   S.V. Is In The City [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

S.V. Is In The City [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to: