Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Serenity's Character Requests! Vote_lcapSerenity's Character Requests! Voting_barSerenity's Character Requests! Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Serenity's Character Requests! Vote_lcapSerenity's Character Requests! Voting_barSerenity's Character Requests! Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Serenity's Character Requests!

Go down 
+2
Skididdlypop
SerenityVerdant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Serenity's Character Requests! Empty
PostSubject: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:10 pm

SERENITY WANTS YOU!
Serenity's Character Requests! S_haruhi_zps21dbecfb

This thread is merely for characters that I want done by someone else... Siblings, parents, a husband or wife, something like that... I'll post the details here and anyone who is interested can ask about it. Now, if I don't feel that you have what I want or need for the character, please don't take any offense... There will just be a few characters that I have a specific vision for, others will be much easier for someone to make. I will also be using this thread to ask if anyone wants anything to do with my newly created characters.

If you're interested, just post here...

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:16 pm

First one up...

Lilith's Daughter:
Name: Creator can decide, just have it fit with Lilith and Samael
Race: Sōnansha
FC: White hair and at least 18 years of age (appearance wise) are only requirements

Their daughter is meant to be a Princess. She was born and raised like a Princess, catered to, and doted on by her parents. She's more of a Daddy's girl, but has a strong admiration of her mother as well. She likes the fact that she is an only child and knows NOTHING about Adara, the first born child. In fact, NO ONE knows about Adara except for her parents.

Lilith's Daughter Adara: The nature of the Sōnansha allow them to change into Shinigami or whatever spiritual race afterwards, so upon her daughters death this IS possible to be done, but I will be EXTREMELY picky and very strict with what is done with Adara.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 am

Alright... I've learned recently that I have much, much, much, much more fun creating characters with other people instead of just by myself... So here are the next few characters I am going to be making. I would like some people to tell me whether they're interested. If you want a sibling, friend, enemy... whatever. :3 Just post here and tell me... Also, read previous posts to make sure you get all the info you need...

Spoiler:
Name: Ayame Yoshinori
Race: Sōnansha, Underling.
Age Appearance: 16

Ayame was born into a middle class family of Sōnansha and chose to turn at the age of 16. Her family once made a living on making weapons for Rogue Sōnansha behind the Ordinea De Viata's back. After getting sick of being used by them, she betrays her family one day and turns them in by informing Lilith, who takes care of it herself. She is now on her own, though her loyalty is to Ordinea de Viata. She makes weapons for the Ordinea de Viata as well. Those that were not 'taken care of' by Lilith want her dead and hunt her to this day.

1. Ayame was turned by Daichi Takahashi.
  2. Ayame created two weapons for Seras called the Harkonnen and Harkonnen-2.

Spoiler:
Name: Maria Donovan
Race: Human
Age Appearance: -

Maria was born to a wealthy family that was well thought of in her area. One day, a secret is revealed and everyone who once looked up to them killed them. At this time, Maria was only three years old so they spared her, but they also did nothing to help her. Put into the system, she moved from home to home. After a horrific experience, she escapes and lives on the streets stealing food to survive. Now alone and poor, she was forced to fight for survival while avoiding those from child protective services. Between the ages of nine and thirteen Maria preforms for money to survive, but steals when she doesn't make enough. One day she steals from a military man who doesn't just let it go and forces her into a military program after finding out who she was. She was adopted into a military family later on after her entire story was finally told.

• Adopted as Kameko's daughter.

Hope some people are interested. :3

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:33 pm

I have someone that could turn Ayame into a Sōnansha. Someone you'd be very interested in *grins*
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:06 am

Ayane could've been the one to create the Harkonnen and Harkonnen-2 for Seras.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Alright. Both of those work, since I automatically knew who Snopy was speaking of. Lol.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Third Ones Up! Here's my next batch!

Eira von Zarkonheinz
Spoiler:

Yesh! I am making Tsubine's younger sister! The two will soon be reunited, but not for years and years and years and years and years!!! So, obviously stuff happens in between there! This young lady will be my first ever Sugiura! Let's hope I can do it right! Lol. After the regular history with her brother is when anyone else can come in, because ain't no one touchin' that!!! I need ideas, people to be involved.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:45 am

I haz a former army woman/Current Alpha Protocol member that could be the mother of the Military family that Maria Donavan became apart of. I'll post the app here once i'm finished with her. :3
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

And Kameko has claimed the spot of Maria's adopted Momma!! And now here's the next batch!

First off... I told myself a long time ago that I was going to have a character that knew a ridiculous amount of people, even if it was just a small five minute chat, so here she is!!!

Spoiler:

ISANA SHIROTSUNA So anyone and everyone, whatever character, I don't care! I need as many people thrown at me as possible! I don't care if they had tea, fought along side each other, bumped into each other at the store, she saved them, they saved her, or were in a relationship with one another! Just toss as many people at me as you can! '_' Maximum of 6 intimate relationships in her 500 years of life though.

Second one!!!

Spoiler:

AKANE TAKANASHI! This one's going to have a spunky attitude, like to tease people, but she does it in a fun manner. At times this fun can annoy some and they want to kick her ass, so she either tries to calm them down or laughs and runs, depending on the situation.

There is an opening for her little sister as well, but the FC is sorta required to be this little cutie right here:: http://www.zerochan.net/1261052

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Seeing as i'm planning on making that cutie-putie, i can definitely make Akane a little sister!

As far as Isana goes, i think i have a free 500 years Iori could have knew her, possibly.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Spoiler:

I'm still accepting any history requests for Isana, so... just look in the spoiler to see what's been taken and what hasn't. I'm just not waiting 2 years for all spaced to be filled. xD

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

Alright... This is a semi-bump message.

FIRST: There are still many spots open for Isana and I don't want my own characters taking them all up, so I'm hoping some more characters can be thrown at her.

SECOND: These all still have openings for them if anyone is interested...

And Lastly: Kaminari needs someone to rescue her, teach her that trusting people is okay, and show her about the Shinigami and Gotei. Only requirements are that it's in the year 1992 and their loyalty, at least at the time, has to be to the Gotei. Details of the night are that she's held prisoner, shackled to a wall for reasons she does not know, and is rescued randomly one night. After some rest, she pretty much instantly buries the memories and any questions asked about it are shrugged off because she can no longer remember it. The only thing she remembers is being rescued. Depending on who wants the spot, her loyalty will probably be quite strong towards them.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:15 pm

You know, it's just plausible enough for Tsubine to be the one to have saved Kaminari back then. It's enough of an interaction to explain why she was in the running for Captain-Commander after Tsubine decided to leave. And it also adds another layer as to why she's mad at him fuahaha
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:53 pm

All posts before this are no longer being looked at for character requests. They've either been dealt with or dropped, Thank you!

Now to start a new... Muse is rising every day for NH, so yay! The character request for today is: Aoi Nadeshiko

Aoi is my mystery character. Though many may know OF her, they do not know her. There will be only a few special characters that will know more than what she looks like.

In the years 1075-1300, Aoi is a soul. She was born a soul, so there's no history of her in the world of the living before this time. I want small interactions with any Shinigami or other souls during this time period.

1) Someone to teach her the know-hows of the crime districts within the Rukongai.
2) A Shinigami to save her life from either a hollow or some jerk who can't take no for an answer.
3) Someone to convince her that become a member of the Gotei is a good idea.

Through the years 1300-1556, Aoi is going to be a member of the Gotei. She's nothing special until 1500+ where she gets her shikai and goes on harder missions. I would like more meaningful interactions with Shinigami during this time period.

1) Someone who helps her on missions and becomes her friend. (Who ever this is will determine her Squad placement)
2) Someone who goes with her to the Rukongai to visit some old friends she hadn't seen in a while only to notice the increase in crime, causing her to begin to question the Gotei's priorities.
3) Someone to be present when she snaps, finally shows what her shikai is, and kills quite a few bad guys in the Rukongai. This is when she will disappear without a trace.

1900-Present Time: The years before that are her training her ass of and mastering her bankai, so no one will be part of that. 1900 is when she returns to the Rukongai and begins doing whatever she wants to rid the Rukon from criminal activity, since the Gotei won't.

Pretty much anyone that may be a soul in trouble or a shinigami that was a little in over their heads could do here. I would like 2-3 times where she did save someone, not really caring who. But someone needs to spread rumors about her around the Rukon. Lol.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:03 pm

My next character, who is a shinigami, will have a significant amount of his history in Rukongai :0 and then he later becomes a shinigami, so yes.. ok... uhm.. -cough-... hi.

Edit: Except this chick is super old, so they won't be seeing each other in Rukongai, but he'll probably have heard of you or something :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity's Character Requests!   Serenity's Character Requests! Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity's Character Requests!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Applications :: Character Information Board :: Character Requests-
Jump to: