Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A New Factor In Life [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:17 am

A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Header19

"O-Okay." Success! Tsubine knew using her first name now of all times would be right. It's not that he was using that just to get his way. No, he could have done many other things. This was his way of showing he was 100% sincere about his intentions. And thankfully, she agreed to it. He knew this wasn't him asking her to go steady. This wasn't him asking for her hand in marriage either. This was Tsubine asking if she would let him value her as a woman first. And her acceptance of it was something Tsubine was... somewhat glad to hear. It's not like he had a crush on her. No, she was beautiful, but again it was never something that came across his mind. He was just glad that she could finally open up a bit more. There was one other thing he was glad about as well. If he could develop that value as well as a love for her, they would have a bond like no other.

"I'd honestly like that..." Tsubine stepped back two steps to give her some more room to stand up. He didn't want her possibly losing her balance and falling onto him. They just got out of being atop of one another. Neither probably wanted to be under the other again so soon... or did they? "But something tells me... that you couldn't handle me." Tsubine let out a snort. Surely that was a joke. Surely that was her playing around with him. Kaminari was probably going to be his toughest challenge yet—although getting through Iori's hard head about some things was pretty damn hard. But so what? Tsubine wouldn't give up just because it's a challenge. Frankly... "Considering all of those rumors, except for what Yua told you, were false... I don't think you fully understand..." It made it more fun. Tsubine smirked. "I like a wild horse."

"Anyways... I owe you the deepest and sincerest of apologies, Zarkonheinz." She should have known by now that it's "von Zarkonheinz." Just because the "von" is a separate word doesn't mean that it's not there! If he had an office in a modern office building, the nameplate outside would read "von Zarkonheinz." Tsubine sighed towards that. Old habits die hard apparently. "It's only been thirty years and you've gone back to old, bad habits. Don't forget the 'von.' It's like me forgetting the 'Hatake' from your name." He interrupted her apology to correct her. "I have acted in a manner that I normally do not. I was not in the right of mind and said things that... I should not have said. I hope you can forgive me." Tsubine reached over and patted her head. "Hatakeyama, there's no need to apologize. You just followed your heart... or well, did so under the influence of drowsy cold medicine." Tsubine smiled towards her, telling her that it was all right.

Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Header4_zps594cab9c

"Considering all of those rumors, except for what Yua told you, were false... I don't think you fully understand..." It made it more fun. Tsubine smirked. "I like a wild horse." Kaminari raised an eyebrow. Well then. This might just get a little interesting. He seemed to like a challenge and she definitely liked being a challenge, so who knows where this would go? “I take it you think you can tame me?” she asked. It wasn't long after when she realized that this needed to stop. She was doing something that she felt was out of line and needed to call it off before it went any further, no matter who fun it was. Unfortunately, like she had always done, Kaminari left out a certain part of his last name. "It's only been thirty years and you've gone back to old, bad habits. Don't forget the 'von.' It's like me forgetting the 'Hatake' from your name." he said and she stared at him with a  smile that just grew and grew until she laughed. And  yes, this was the normal, non-high Kaminari Hatakeyama that he knew. And she was laughing at him. She couldn't help it. “Now you know how I feel! Keep up with the Kaminari and I'll add von!” she said, pulling on his cheek without even thinking.

And then she realized it. “Oh my...” she looked to her hand and then back to him, “I didn't mean to do that. I apologize... again.” She sighed, irritated at herself and then turned away. She took a few steps back from him and shook her head. “My guard is down way too much right now." And that's when she chose to continue her apology. "I have acted in a manner that I normally do not. I was not in the right of mind and said things that... I should not have said. I hope you can forgive me." He came back toward her and patted the top of her head. She swore that this was his way of commenting on their height difference, but for some reason she's always accepted it. She never got mad when he pat the top of her head. "Hatakeyama, there's no need to apologize. You just followed your heart... or well, did so under the influence of drowsy cold medicine." And there it was again. Kaminari just sighed and shook her head again. “Don't you use that smile to get me to forget! Kah... Meh... Nah... Ree... Kaminari!! Why is that so hard for you!?”

She could almost feel a headache coming on. Luckily, she wasn't going to stay on the subject for too long. Instead, she took a deep breath and looked around the room at everything. The ceiling was seriously high, the room was large, and the campfire tiled stuff that was still going caught her eye again. It really was beautiful. “It must be nice...” she said with a small smile, “I haven't had a place of my own... ever. Of course, I don't think this place is just yours, but it beats the Captain's Quarters for any Division.” Kaminari sat back down, sitting up perfectly straight, and then looked to him. “So, how is it being here? Do you miss the Soul Society at all?” she asked, trying to bring up random conversation. She just wanted things to go back to normal and to forget about what she had just done with him, which was actually quite stupid because she enjoyed every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:31 pm

"I take it you think you can tame me?" Tsubine just smiled and chuckled. He knew he could, but it's best not to show too much arrogance. Or rather, it's best not to vocalize that arrogance. Actions speak louder than words, and thus Tsubine would just have to prove that he was more than capable of taming her. But before the taming, Tsubine needed to tease her some more. This mainly came in the form of calling her by her surname. Kaminari pulled on his cheek. It wasn't the first time someone has done that. But it's the first time someone in the 22nd Century had, or even the 21st for that matter. "Now you know how I feel! Keep up with the Kaminari and I'll add von!" Tsubine was a little shocked with the cheek pulling, but that was stopped with an apology and him patting her head. "Don't you use that smile to get me to forget! Kah... Meh... Nah... Ree... Kaminari!! Why is that so hard for you!?"

Tsubine rubbed his cheek a little. "How about this. Let me take you out for dinner some time, and I'll try." The sly, smug, charming bastard struck again with that sly, smug, and charming smile and that sly, smug, and charming voice. He was making a deal he wouldn't regret if she accepted. "But it'll only start when we go to dinner." That meant he would continue to call her Hatakeyama until she accepted. This was his way of winning someone like her. Give her something she wants twofold—a chance with him and her first name to be her address from him—and he'd get something he wants: a date with her. But that's too simple. Although he only gets one thing in return, Tsubine makes sure that it is worth two or more things. He's a sly bastard who has dealt with the harshest men of the Sengoku era. A young girl like this? No sweat.

"It must be nice... I haven't had a place of my own... ever. Of course, I don't think this place is just yours, but it beats the Captain's Quarters for any Division." Tsubine actually didn't know much about her past except for how he rescued her. And that wasn't what he'd call someone's pad. You weren't going to get any men excited to come home with you when you slept shackled to a wall. Well, some men were kinky like that. Tsubine wasn't. He may get a little rough when it comes to being a lover, but he'd never shackle her to a wall. "So, how is it being here? Do you miss the Soul Society at all?" Tsubine was a little stuck for once. This question... he had never thought of it.

"That's a hard one." Tsubine sat down accross from Kaminari on the ottoman to think. He had to think of the right way to word this... "I can't say I miss the place, but I miss the people there. You, Genpaku Arishima," Tsubine made sure to say his full name, which is how he always addressed Genpaku, "and many others. But the place itself?" The blonde former Captain shook his head. "It never felt like home to me. Besides, here I can move on and so can others." Tsubine was talking a bit about Yua, but he was mainly talking about all of the others that would follow him to the death. He didn't need all of those people following him. They needed someone that deserved that job he once had. Of course, that also included Kaminari. "If you don't have a place of your own, you could always move in here." Tsubine smirked to her, except he wasn't mainly joking with this one.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Kaminari pulled out the poker face when she was, once again, pat on the top of the head. Yes, this had to be an insult toward her size. There is no other explanation to it. She fought the urge to allow an involuntary twitch to hit her eye and succeeded. She blinked once and just stared at him, at least until he brought something up that she did not expect at all. "How about this. Let me take you out for dinner some time, and I'll try." Whoa what? Did he really just say that? Was Kaminari just asked out on a date by him? She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "But it'll only start when we go to dinner." Did that just come with an ultimatum? Kaminari blinked a few times as she was once again pulled in by those crimson eyes of his. He had to be doing that on purpose. She didn't see him as the type of man to not know exactly what he was doing. Kaminari closed her eyes to break the trance and glanced away. She was not supposed to get so nervous around him, ever. She had worked years to keep herself in her normal professional demeanor, but here she was with her guard horribly dropped and it seemed impossible to regain it.

"Okay." she said outright. There was no point in beating around the bush anymore. There was also no harm in a date. It was just a date, nothing more, right? "W-Why not? It sounds fun." she nodded, almost trying to convince herself that everything was going to be okay. So, she was going to be going on a date with one of the men she had admired for quite a long time, admire being a bit of an understatement. This subject had to change before she fainted in front of him; no, not like some fan girl, but out of her own nervousness and panic. And the subject changed! "That's a hard one." Kaminari watched him, move over to the ottoman. She sat back a bit, crossing one leg over the other while waiting for his answer. "I can't say I miss the place, but I miss the people there. You, Genpaku Arishima, and many others. But the place itself? It never felt like home to me. Besides, here I can move on and so can others." What he was saying was understandable. She didn't expect him to miss the Seireitei. What was there to miss? Besides a few bars, the only entertainment was leaving the place.

"If you don't have a place of your own, you could always move in here." he said in a joking manner. Kaminari didn't catch on at first. She was actually thinking about something else when he said it, so it didn't fully register in her mind. "I don't think I could do that... My du-..." Kaminari stopped once what he said registered and she poker-faced again. She shook her head in irritation at herself. The way she was talking sounded like she was contemplating his offer. She was not. There is no way a Captain can just leave the Soul Society for another realm, not without giving up her Captaincy and that was not happening any time soon. "You have a way with catching me off guard." she couldn't help but chuckle at herself, though the smile didn't stay for too long, "It's not exactly fair. I do not think I've ever caught you off your game... I'm gonna get you drunk one time and see how you act." A sudden pain came to Kaminari's head, causing her to look like she was in a complete daze. She felt very odd; it was like she was suddenly coming down with the flu. "That... doesn't feel right." she said, pressing in softly on her temples.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:29 pm

"Okay. W-Why not? It sounds fun." Oh did Tsubine have her dancing in his palm. Of course, he wouldn't use this for ill purposes. Nay, if anything, he was going to use it for—dare I say—sexy purposes. His goal was to not just make himself fall in love with her, but also to make her fall in love with him. And he was already getting under her skin in the good sort of way, so it was going as planned. There's an old saying—Men can't use sex to get what they want because sex is what they want. And in a way, it's true. To someone like Tsubine, who has only lain with four women in his entire life and life-after-death, sex was the penultimate expression of "I love you," thus for Kaminari, sex with her is what he wanted.

"Considering your current state," Tsubine replied with his usual smug tone, "I don't think it would be wise for that date to happen soon. I'll just come over to get you for the dinner when I feel it's the right time." There wasn't an okay? ending that. No, because that's what he would do. If she said no at that time, he'd come back again. But he would not give her forewarning of his plans. If she had forewarning, she might just have her guard down a little more. Love is like war, and thus one must think of it as such. The best way to win someone over is with a surprise attack—an ambush. Not a literal surprise attack, that just shows you're too desperate and aggressive and a monster and you should not love. But catching her off-guard for the date was the ambush I mean. When your opponent is most vulnerable, that is when you go in for the kill.

"I don't think I could do that... My du-..." Tsubine didn't immediately catch onto why she stopped. If it weren't for her expression, Tsubine may not have caught onto something. She was actually considering it. Or at least, that's what he was thinking. She wants to make this a challenge, but she was the one giving into and falling for his trickeries. It just made him smile wider. "You have a way with catching me off guard. It's not exactly fair. I do not think I've ever caught you off your game... I'm gonna get you drunk one time and see how you act." Tsubine's smile also started to fade, although for different reasons. "I'm afraid I may not be as entertaining as you think while intoxicated..." Tsubine's tone was not necessarily sad, but it was more of a warning, "People say I get philosophical and depressing. There's a reason I don't keep much liquor here." He wasn't going to talk much more about that, and thankfully (yet unfortunately) Kaminari started to feel odd again.

"That... doesn't feel right." Tsubine stood up and walked over to her. "I think it's time for you to leave." If he had said that in any other tone, it would have been rude beyond belief. But his tone was worry. "There is no definitive proof, but..." Tsubine looked her right in her eyes, "they say the Sugiura realm's different spiritual makeup causes non-Sugiura to weaken until they eventually die. Considering just being here, alone and absorbing the energy of this realm caused me to become a Sugiura... I can say that it's highly likely the rumors are correct. Bringing you here may have been good to get that cold taken care of, but I don't think you should stay any longer. I can take us back to an old safehouse in the World of the Living where you should be able to contact the Gotei there. If that won't, I'll find a Shinigami and get them to open a Senkaimon for you." Tsubine was worried for her as a woman, a former colleague, and a friend.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:19 am

"Considering your current state," Tsubine replied with his usual smug tone, "I don't think it would be wise for that date to happen soon. I'll just come over to get you for the dinner when I feel it's the right time." This was almost surreal for Kaminari. Was this really happening? Had she just said yes to a date with Tsubine? Yes, she did. At this point, she could only hope that she'd remember it when the time actually came. Sure, she wasn't drunk, but being high could make her a little scatter brained. “Yes. You're right.” she agreed, not sure what else to say. She was still surprised over the situation she had gotten herself into and his offer for her to move in with him wasn't helping. With a slip of the tongue, she gave hints to something that she'd not ever usually allow. She could only hope that he wasn't paying attention at that point. A quick change of subject was needed, so she went for the first thing that came to mind: getting Tsubine drunk. Yes, that was the perfect thing to bring up.

"I'm afraid I may not be as entertaining as you think while intoxicated..." he said. “Oh, really? And why is that?” she replied quickly. "People say I get philosophical and depressing. There's a reason I don't keep much liquor here." he explained. She raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, that would do it, though I do wonder why you'd get depressing. I always thought you would get more... outgoing, I guess.” she said. Her explanation wasn't perfect, but Tsubine would understand what she meant by it. She imagined him being the life of the party when drunk, not the downer. Right at the conversation between them turned to a more casual nature, of course, Kaminari began feeling odd. It was different than before. When effected by the pills, she just felt loopy. This made her feel weak, nauseated, like something was slowly draining her. Once she realized it was getting worse with every passing second, she made it known that something just did not feel right with her.

"I think it's time for you to leave." Well then. She wasn't expecting to get kicked out the moment she said she wasn't feeling right. Most people would tell her to lay down. Once he said that she looked to him with a very offended look on her face. "There is no definitive proof, but...” He came closer and looked right in her eyes, as if he was actually examining her for something specific. Noticing this, she made sure to widen her eyes slightly and look right back him  him. "they say the Sugiura realm's different spiritual makeup causes non-Sugiura to weaken until they eventually die. Considering just being here, alone and absorbing the energy of this realm caused me to become a Sugiura... I can say that it's highly likely the rumors are correct. Bringing you here may have been good to get that cold taken care of, but I don't think you should stay any longer. I can take us back to an old safehouse in the World of the Living where you should be able to contact the Gotei there. If that won't, I'll find a Shinigami and get them to open a Senkaimon for you."

Kaminari nodded to him and a cocky smile slipped onto her lips. Did he really not realize? “Tsubine... I know how to open the Senkaimon on my own.” she told him with a smirk. She wondered how he would take that. She could have gone back to the Gotei way before now, yet she chose to come here with him. She pushed herself to her feet, but something felt like it had immediately pushed back down on her. A strange pressure caused her to lose her balance and fall toward him. If he did not catch her, she was not so weak as to fall on her face. She'd catch herself, take a deep breath and then look back toward him. “I think it is about time that I go.” she said, “Take me back.” She brought her hand up to her forehead and noticed her temperature was lower than when she arrived. It was easily deduced that she was not sick. Something actually was wrong with this realm. Well, not wrong with the realm. It was just not compatible with her body. If she stayed for too long, who knew what could happen to her. Unlike Tsubine, she did not have Sugiura blood running through her veins. “Quickly...” she practically begged, grabbed onto the upper part of his clothing as she felt another strange wave of pressure that she had to fight off.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:34 pm

“Tsubine... I know how to open the Senkaimon on my own.” Tsubine couldn't deny that this wasn't surprising. As a Shinigami Captain, she would of course be able to. However, physically capable is not the same as actually capable. Tsubine didn't think that her condition would allow her to do so. It didn't annoy Tsubine, as one might think. It wasn't like she endangered his life or her own with that act. There wasn't anything to be annoyed with. Maybe she just wanted to spend time with him, but he didn't care either way. The way their encounter ended was more than enough to make up for any hint of annoyance. Tsubine returned that smug smile. "Oh? So you did all of that just for a kiss?"

"I didn't know you were so... bold." He chuckled lightly. He knew he was going to have to take her home soon, but he wouldn't take her somewhere unsafe. She would probably still be weakened from being in the Sugiura realm. In fact, her falling proved it. Tsubine caught her. “I think it is about time that I go. Take me back.” And then she grabbed tightly onto his clothes. “Quickly...” "I don't know what you're talking about." Tsubine patted the top of her head and lightly pushed her away so she could see her surroundings. "We're already there." It was near the front gates of the Seireitei, although they were slightly away from the gates so no one could make out the two people who looked like a couple. He pushed her off slightly, smiling back to her. He had brought her here while she was saying "quickly." "You're not the only one who could come here." He dusted off her shoulders. "I'll be back to bring you out for our date." He smiled and disappeared into particles.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Factor In Life [Closed]   A New Factor In Life [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Factor In Life [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Living World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to: