Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Vote_lcap"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Voting_bar"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Vote_lcap"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Voting_bar"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 11:27 pm

"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Xe3jw6

It wasn't often that she'd do this. Normally, she would try to avoid the various bookstores around Seireitei, in case someone possibly gave her own little novels a smashing. However, she needed to pick something up from here--it was desperation that fueled her as she walked in through the front door of the little store, already quickly glancing over at the fiction sections. She couldn't exactly tell which novels were where, but if she saw hers, she'd probably want to see if there were any reviews on them. And then if there were any bad ones, she'd probably stress over it. No, no, she needed to look for what she wanted. "No need to get distracted." She stepped into the store, and a bell rung. Walking through the aisles and not paying any particular attention to the people in the actual building, she started to approach the 'cooking' section. She needed some new stuff to try and cook--she was getting good with the basics now; she didn't burn eggs anymore. Sascha sighed softly, but something had already caught her eye.

She kneeled down and picked up the book with a slightly giddy expression. The World of Tanks was written on the cover in large letters, with what was obviously a tank underneath. She wanted to take it with her already, but decided against it. "But...." She quickly opened the cover to scan through the contents, and almost drooled on the pages within moments. So many tanks... so many... pretty... "Oi! This isn't a library!" She jumped a little and closed the book, putting it back. "Sorry!" She stood up straight and gave her best smile, while the shopkeep looked on in surprise: "My apologies, Koenig-taichou, I didn't realize it was you." "It's fine." She chuckled and decided to make her way over to the fiction section. It seemed that the shopkeep was following her eye--or her hands--and spoke out.

"Lookin' at Mae Fujii-abe's stuff, huh? She's one of the better ones--I love her works." Sascha had to hide her grin before it showed on her face for the rest of the day.

"I'm sure she'd love to hear you say that."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 am

"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Header2_zpsac937a0f

Kaminari was standing off in the back, straight down from the entrance to this little book shop. A certain novel had recently been released and she needed to buy a copy. She had already finished her purchase and was taking advantage of the quiet surroundings and comfortable seating that was offered to those who visited this little place. Flipping through the pages, her eyes moved back and forth down the lines until her attention was caught by a bell. Someone had entered the store. Usually she would not pay much attention and assumed it was students from the Academy needing something to study, but this time she felt the need to look up. Right as the person stepped out of her vision and into one of the aisles, Kaminari was able to recognize the woman. "Captain Koenig?" she raised an eyebrow and then glanced back down to the book. She smiled and wondered if she could get the Captain to sign this copy. Of course, she would ask in private to avoid letting out her fellow Captain's secret.

Shutting the book, she pushed herself up from the chair and stepped over to the aisle she saw the Captain step toward. Peeking around the side like an obnoxious fan (without all the swooning), Kaminari looked to make sure it was actually who she thought it was and was pleased to find herself correct. She watched curiously as an excited expression came to Captain Koenig's face, raising Kaminari's curiosity about the book in her hands. "Oi! This isn't a library!" she heard a familiar voice suddenly say, causing her to jump and stand up straight so she would no longer be peeking down the aisle. She was at the opposite end of course, no where near the two of them. Kaminari had an urge to take a fist to the book shop owners jaw for speaking to a Captain that way, but the issue was soon resolved with multiple apologies coming from both ends. Kaminari shook her head, chuckling a little bit at what she was hearing soon after that.

"Lookin' at Mae Fujii-abe's stuff, huh? She's one of the better ones--I love her works." Kaminari stepped out and up behind the Captain as she talked to the owner. Kaminari glanced around and looked toward the owner with a smile. "I'm sure she'd love to hear you say that." Captain Koenig said and Kaminari could tell she was pleased. She waved for the owner to leave them be, so he nodded and stepped out of the aisle. Kaminari quickly stepped forward and whispered into Sascha's ear, "Checking our your own books now, huh?" After saying that, in hopes of startling the Captain, she took a step right back out of instant punching range and watched for a reaction. "I was hoping I could get the author of my favorite book series to sign her newest edition... You think you can help me with that?" Kaminari held the book up, speaking as casually as possible to make sure she gave no hints to anyone.

Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:31 am

"Checking our your own books now, huh?" She jumped and almost shouted out, but kept her mouth closed enough as she slowly turned to see exactly who was talking to her. She had a fair idea--there were maybe three people in the entire world who knew that she was Mai. Her suspicions were correct, as she recognized the brown-haired Captain standing beside her with a book in her hands--a book that she wholefully recognized. "I don't know what you're talking about, Kakashiyama-taichou." She flipped up the eyepatch and winked to show that she was kidding, before putting it back down. "I was hoping I could get the author of my favorite book series to sign her newest edition... You think you can help me with that?" She tapped her chin and quickly flicked a glance up at where the shopkeeper was standing. "Well I was here lookin' for something, but I'm sure I could give'er a bell." She laughed softly and moved through the aisles towards the cooking section once more, picked out something that looked like 'Recipes for your Children to Make!' and took it up to the counter. The shopkeeper looked down at it and back up at her.

"Looking to teach some children to cook, are you?" Sascha smiled and nodded, trying to give off the appearance of a completely benevolent Captain. He laughed and she paid, and then Sascha left him behind, beckoning for Kaminari to follow her if she wanted to. She didn't want to spend any longer in here than was necessary--especially if she was going to be signing a goddamn book. "I go through all th'trouble of makin' a pseudonym t'publish under, and someone still manages to find me an' ask f'er a damn autograph. Bah." She laughed to herself as she finished speaking under her breath and stepped out of the store with the bagged-up book under one arm. She'd take care of that later. For now? She apparently had a book to sign, and turned back to Kaminari with a soft smirk. "So, you're lookin' to have that book signed by the legendary Fujii-abe herself, are you? I hear she's pretty elusive--but she migh' come out and sign a book for someone as pretty as you." She laughed softly, but roughly, looking at the book that Kaminari still held in her hands.

The Seventh Blade of the Moon was her most recent period novel, and one that had seen successes both here in the Seireitei and out there in the Material World. She claimed it to be one of her better novels, and was legitimately happy to see someone holding it in such a fashion. Even if she wrote to get stuff onto paper, it was seeing people reading her works that made her smile the most. "How about we make our way to my r--barracks," She didn't need Kaminari seeing her bed, "An' I'll get Miss Fujii-abe on the line?" She smiled and nodded, waiting to see Kaminari's response.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 am

The momentary tensing that appeared when she spoke to Sascha satisfied Kaminari. She was good enough at reading body language to know she startled her. She was happy that she did not receive a punch to the face though. As Sascha turned toward her, Kaminari kept on a small smile. "I don't know what you're talking about, Kakashiyama-taichou." and then the smile dropped. "That's not my name Captain." Kaminari replied with a slightly irritated tone. She didn't exactly catch the twenty first century American/Japanese animation joke though; her creator did. To quickly push the conversation along and not create any awkwardness, she brought up getting the book autographed. "Well I was here lookin' for something, but I'm sure I could give'er a bell." Sascha replied and Kaminari smiled thankfully. Kaminari's gaze followed Sascha over to the new book she picked up, but she was confused at the title. She didn't think Captain Koenig was someone who took her time to handle young children and teach them to cook, so this was slightly odd.

"Looking to teach some children to cook, are you?" the shop owner asked. Kaminari raised an eyebrow when she noticed the Captain actually nod to the question. That could not be. She was embarrassed about being writer, for some reason Kaminari could not understand, so why would she openly admit to wanting to teach kids? It wasn't something she'd do, at least that's how Kaminari thought. Kaminari followed Sascha toward the exit of the store, waving to the owner as they left. "I go through all th'trouble of makin' a pseudonym t'publish under, and someone still manages to find me an' ask f'er a damn autograph. Bah." the Captain said and Kaminari wasn't sure how to take it. She felt as if she had disturbed her in some way. She kept silent as they left, contemplating on how to reply to Sascha. "So, you're lookin' to have that book signed by the legendary Fujii-abe herself, are you? I hear she's pretty elusive--but she migh' come out and sign a book for someone as pretty as you."

"Y-Yes..." she replied, taken aback by the compliment she had received, "Thank you very much and I would like her to sign this, yes." Kaminari cleared her throat a little, holding the book out and glancing off to the side. No one was around beyond the owner, so it's not like anyone heard them. "I'm sorry if me knowing bothers you. I can avoid bringing it up from this point on if that is what you wish, Captain." Kaminari said honestly. She'd rather not anger a fellow Captain over something as silly as mentioning a book series. "How about we make our way to my r--barracks, An' I'll get Miss Fujii-abe on the line?" Sascha offered. Kaminari was confused by the hesitation, but thought it as a mere misspeaking and moved on. "Yes, thank you. That'd be great and highly appreciated for your troubles. Shall we?" Kaminari said with a smile and then turned to the direction of the Squad Three Barracks.

Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:20 am

As they were walking along, Sascha noticed that there was a little bit of worry in Kaminari's tone. "I'm sorry if me knowing bothers you. I can avoid bringing it up from this point on if that is what you wish, Captain." She blinked and tilted her head to the side, before breathing out and turning to completely face Kaminari, placing her hands on the other woman's shoulders. "It's only going to bother if you go around tellin' everyone about who I am an' what I do. Otherwise, I like the fact that I have such a dedicated fan." Her face brightened to a proper smile, nodding and taking her hands off of Kaminari's shoulders. "If anyone should know, I'm kind of glad that it's you." She avoided mentioning her minor attraction to Kaminari now, instead turning around to lead her towards the 3rd Division's Barracks with a small--but maybe noticeable--spring in her step. She liked Kaminari already, if that were even possible.

Time went by as they reached the barracks, and Sascha let Kaminari in first. She didn't know how much experience the Fifth Division Captain had with these barracks--probably about as much experience as she did with the Fifth Barracks--so she was sure to show her around properly first. Eventually, however, they made their way into Sascha's office and Sascha closed the door behind them. Her office wasn't exactly tidy--not messy, perse, just definitely not as clean as it could be. Lived in. That was the statement, and it was the way that Sascha liked it. As she finally closed the door, she turned around to look back at Kaminari and gave her a soft smile. "Sorry if it ain't perfect an' clean or whatever. I ain't gonna leave it as a sty, but it's gonna still look like someone's in this place, y'know? Therefore, I officially welcome ya to the room where Mae Fujii-abe does 'er work." She held out her arms and smiled. "Now, 'ow about that signin'?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:05 am

As Sascha reached out toward her, Kaminari's sight tunnel visioned and her eyes dulled. The moment Sascha's hand went to touch Kaminari, she heard a voice in her head telling her to move. A quick shunpo back and Kaminari was about five feet out of Sascha's range before she made contact. Kaminari blinked a couple times, her eyes returning to normal and then looking toward Sascha. "I'm... sorry." she shook her head. She was acting like she didn't know what happened then, but she did. It was her way of preventing any questions from being asked. "What were you saying?" Kaminari asked. "It's only going to bother if you go around tellin' everyone about who I am an' what I do. Otherwise, I like the fact that I have such a dedicated fan." Sascha said and Kaminari nodded her head. "If anyone should know, I'm kind of glad that it's you." Sascha continued. Kaminari pushed up a smile and nodded again. "Thank you." she said and the two continued walking.

"Well, it's a good thing you don't have to worry about that. I'll tell no one as long as you keep what I told you about a friend of mine to yourself." Kaminari decided to speak up on their walk. She even winked to Sascha, trying to ease any tension that her little faux pas might have caused. Soon, they made it to the barracks and Kaminari was led to Sascha's office. She looked around and saw that it wasn't perfect, but it didn't bother her. She wasn't perfect either, though her office was the one kept the cleanest; her room was about like this. "Sorry if it ain't perfect an' clean or whatever. I ain't gonna leave it as a sty, but it's gonna still look like someone's in this place, y'know? Therefore, I officially welcome ya to the room where Mae Fujii-abe does 'er work. Now, 'ow about that signin'?" Kaminari smiled softly again and handed over the book. "So this is where yo-...Mae, does it all?" she looked around in awe. If she were any other fan, she'd likely gawk over everything, start touching things, and asking questions, but Kaminari was still in the presence of a Captain. She had a certain demeanor she always kept and that wasn't going to change.

Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 3:44 am

Even if she didn't realize it herself, Sascha wasn't really paying much attention to the room right now--her one free eye was focussed on Kaminari's eyes, watching them and following their gaze, taking a few seconds just to take notice of the slight glow in them. There was something to be said about the near-awe that Kaminari was experiencing right now. Eventually, their eyes met and Kaminari handed over the book in her hands, with Sascha taking it and looking down at it. It was definitely a new novel, that was for sure. Sascha held it in her hands for a moment, before quickly moving over to the desk and reaching up to her face, pulling the eyepatch off and turning to Kaminari with a soft smile, finally showing her full face to the woman. Her Reiatsu felt lighter, and it freed up some space for her to think a bit clearer. Once that was done, she took a seat at her desk and produced a feathered pen, taking a cap off and starting to quickly write something on the inside cover of the novel.

'To my dear friend Kaminari, may your thoughts be unfettered and your heart be true. From Mae Fujii-abe'

If Kaminari was as much of a fan as Sascha thought, then she'd definitely recognize that line. A smirk crossed over Sascha's lips as she turned her seat around and passed the book back over to her. "'ere. You should treasure tha', y'know. Miss Fujii-abe rarely ends up meetin' with 'er fans, let alone signin' their books." She laughed and turned back to her desk, looking down at the starting pages for her next novel. She would normally go and fight a few hundred Hollow just to get the main source of inspiration and thought... but it was weird. The starting of this novel had been much easier than she'd originally recalled--in fact, she had started this a few days ago. After that night at the bar. She slowly turned to Kaminari, beckoning her to approach. "I think you may appreciate this. It's the first chapter of the next novel I'm workin' on," she got up from her seat and held it open for Kaminari to sit, "You may find somethin' familiar."

If Kaminari were to sit down and read, she would realize that some of the events in the novel's beginning mimicked the meeting between the two--with most of the details to do with her subordinate replaced with more mundane--or even stranger dramas. And then it would become obvious that the main character was showing attraction to the woman. While it was definitely not full-on attraction, there was something growing in the main character's heart that she wasn't making obvious--it was to be the first of Mae's novels involving a female love story, and Sascha was wondering how a reader would react. "Don' get me wrong," she said after Kaminari finished reading, "I just go'... a bit of inspiration from th' bar. I figured I'd write up a first chapt'r an' see 'ow it felt. If y'like it, I might continue on, since tha' means at least one person'll want t'read, y'know?" She gave her best smile, trying to hide the rosy blush that was making its way to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:56 am

Kaminari was extremely pleased with this. As the book was handed back, she felt like she had the rarest copy in existence. It was probably going to be the one book she'd place in a secret drawer somewhere. Why? Because it needed to stay in perfect condition. "'ere. You should treasure tha', y'know. Miss Fujii-abe rarely ends up meetin' with 'er fans, let alone signin' their books." Exactly. She could buy a second, unsigned copy of this book and read through it a hundred times. This copy? It was staying perfect. As she opened it up and looked at what was signed, Kaminari couldn't help but smirk. Yes, she definitely recognized the line. It only made the signing feel more important. She closed the book and held it to her chest, wrapping her arms around it like you see people carrying their text books in school. "You don't have to worry." Kaminari said, "I'll definitely take care of it."

When Sascha beckoned her over, Kaminari looked on suspiciously and stepped over to the Captain's side. "I think you may appreciate this. It's the first chapter of the next novel I'm workin' on," Kaminari sat down as the chair was pulled out for her and looked toward the pages, "You may find somethin' familiar." Was she really about to be able to read the pages of Mae's next novel before anyone else? Was she seriously about to get a sneak peek? She leaned in and began reading before any minds were changed. "This is... different." Kaminari said as she continued to read. She was able to pick up on the similarities between their first interactions. Excluding specific dialogue, it was like Kaminari was reliving her side of the story, but then there was an underlying feeling of attraction that she got as she read. When she realized this, she realized that the attraction was not coming from her character, but the one that represented Sascha.

Once she finished reading, Kaminari was stuck for a moment. She continued to pretend that she was reading for a little while longer just to catch up with her thoughts. After a few moments, she turned toward Sascha and looked up to her with a smile. "This is going to be a great one." she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. It was just unfortunate that she didn't know how to react to the main characters emotions and would feel extremely awkward if Sascha wasn't actually representing herself. "Don' get me wrong, I just go'... a bit of inspiration from th' bar. I figured I'd write up a first chapt'r an' see 'ow it felt. If y'like it, I might continue on, since tha' means at least one person'll want t'read, y'know?" Alright, so it was just inspiration. That was easier to reply to. "I'll read every book that Mae publishes and I do like it, so keep going. I want to see where this one goes." Kaminari stood up. She was still confused by the underlying emotions from what she read though. She just played them off well.

Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:53 am

"This is going to be a great one." Sascha gave back a kind smile, trying to hide how she felt in behind it--now that she thought about it, it was kind of awkward that she was basically sitting here with a book that was showing a slight shadow of her affections. She tilted her head to the side and placed a hand on her right hip, watching Kaminari's reactions with a soft expression. "I'll read every book that Mae publishes and I do like it, so keep going. I want to see where this one goes." She chuckled quietly and nodded, smiling brightly. "Oh. I... forgot to ask about it, and it kind of worries me--I also wanna see m'limits. When I touched ye shoulders b'fore, you reacted kinda... worryingly." She folded her arms, breathing out slowly and giving her best kind smile, "I'there anythin' I need to know? Jus' so I don't make th'same mistake again?"

She took a step backwards, before smiling even harder and closing her eyes. She felt slightly naked without her eyepatch and the lack of heavy Reiatsu it brought with it. She wanted to go and put it back on, rather than baring all to this woman--but she didn't mind, either. She felt nice and kind of happy, as she continued to talk with a person who was both a friend and an interest in her eyes. And yet... something felt wrong. She swallowed a little.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 am

That was not expected... so Kaminari froze while looking away. She was actually hoping that Sascha wouldn't have caught it, or at least wouldn't have asked about it. She stared off for a while, keeping completely quiet. She was thinking of what she could say to answer this; she didn't want to lie or avoid the truth because that would make the situation much more curious for her. Kaminari wasn't exactly someone who liked being asked about herself, especially her past and this linked to it. She looked back to Sascha and grabbed her own wrist, sort of twisting her wrist between her thumb and index finger. "It's... just an issue I have." she said, glancing away for a moment and then back to her again, "I don't like being touched. You're one of the lucky one's though... Usually I react very differently." She stayed silent for a moment more and then sighed. "It's not something I enjoy talking about." she continued kindly, "Just... don't touch me unless I give you permission or you've warned me first... I have a habit of retaliating in a manner than even Genpaku has problems defending against..." Kaminari shook her head and fought a small chuckle. A look similar to "I still can't believe that happened" appeared on her face, but she soon dropped it, cleared her throat and then regained her composure. "So yes, if you don't mind I would prefer that not happening again." Kaminari smiled as kindly as she could, but it was obviously forced since she wasn't someone who smiled like that.

Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:42 am

She tilted her head to the side when Kaminari began to discuss what her problem with being touched seemed to be. She stood there, watched her face, listened intently. I don't like being touched. You're one of the lucky one's though... Usually I react very differently. Just... don't touch me unless I give you permission or you've warned me first... I have a habit of retaliating in a manner than even Genpaku has problems defending against..." She let out a long breath of air and placed her hands on her hips. Well, that went awkward quickly. "So yes, if you don't mind I would prefer that not happening again." Alright. Standing still and closing her eyes, Sascha decided to take a moment to get a feel for how things were right now. As it stood, she was standing here with a woman that she was beginning to get feelings for. That much was obvious. She folded her arms and let out a sigh, before opening her eyes again and tilting her head completely over.

"Alright, I understand. I'll warn ya next time I go to touch ya." She grinned teasingly, but had her moment immediately cut short by a loud resounding knock on the door behind her. A knock which sounded, if she weren't mistaken, exceptionally urgent. She muttered something about ruining her moment with a cute girl before  reaching down to put her eyepatch back on. "A'ight, gimme a mo'." She pushed the door open and looked out to see a rather frightened-looking Shinigami standing in front of the door. "Er'rythin' okay, Shugahara?" The male tilted his head to the side and blinked. "It's... Shuunara, Koenig-Taichou. But that doesn't matter," she could see that he looked frightened, "There are reports of a group of Fifth and Third Division Shinigami working together that have been surrounded by various Arrancar. It sounds bad--they're on the fringes of Soul Society's dimension, I received the Hell Butterfly and arrived here as quickly as possible. We couldn't contact Hatakeyama-Taichou." Sascha sneered and closed one eye, "Leave it to me, and I'll get Hatakeyama's attention."

Turning around and shutting the door behind her, Sascha gave Kaminari her best possible smile and hastened over to her seat, pulling her Captain's Haori. Once the Haori was over her shoulders, all semblence of casual was gone, and she gave her most serious 'Captain-face'. "Looks like our little meeting is over, for now." She tilted her head again, "If you didn't hear, members of both of our squads have been surrounded at the edges of the Soul Society. I'm surprised that we didn't get anything from the border patrols, but it's fine. For now, it's best that we assist our squads." She adjusted the weapon on her hip and cursed the forces at-large that she couldn't spend more time with Kaminari. For now, though, she would do her job.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 pm

There was nothing more to be said about Kaminari's problem. Why? Because that is exactly how she wanted it. She didn't like people asking about her personal life and issues, but if they are one she did or almost did slam into a wall or the floor, it's probably best to be honest and explain that much. Since their are records of Kaminari actually harming a few people who did not know about this problem, it's not something too shocking if it happens again. The only problem is anyone who feels the need to ask her about it while not being a victim of it. That is where she'll draw the line. Captain Koenig was kind enough to just accept what she had told her and agreed to not touch or warn before she did. Before anything extra about the situation got brought up, the two of them were interrupted. Kaminari kept silent. No one knew she was here, so this was not a professional meeting, especially to young subordinates who loved spreading rumors. She doubted that Captain Koenig wanted any rumors about her being spread around the Seireitei.

She did step up to the side of the door though, listening to what the messenger said. "There are reports of a group of Fifth and Third Division Shinigami working together that have been surrounded by various Arrancar. It sounds bad--they're on the fringes of Soul Society's dimension, I received the Hell Butterfly and arrived here as quickly as possible. We couldn't contact Hatakeyama-Taichou." Wait seriously? Their squads were working together on something? Kaminari did not remember signing off on this, but it wasn't something she minded at all. Out of all the Squads, Sascha's was best to work with. At least it wasn't Byakuya. She'd rather avoid any conflict with that arrogant bastard. "Looks like our little meeting is over, for now." Sascha came back in and said. Kaminari merely nodded in reply. She was already ready to go. "If you didn't hear, members of both of our squads have been surrounded at the e-... Kaminari merely put her hand up and shook her head, not trying to be rude.

"It's fine, I heard." Kaminari said as she stepped out the office, "Less talk, more moving. Let's go." Kaminari hurried off, shunpo'ing the moment she made it to an area she felt clear to do so in.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:38 pm

She was interrupted by Kaminari's hand. She blinked for a second, prepared to get annoyed in response, but then decided to simply plant her hands on her hips and watch her. "It's fine, I heard. Less talk, more moving. Let's go." She watched Kaminari vanish into Shunpo and laughed softly. She had figured that Kaminari wouldn't want to be seen unofficially in the private office of the Third Division Captain; who wouldn't even allow her own Vice-Captain in. In fact, though she would never mention it, this was the first time anyone else had been in her office for almost three years. She chuckled internally at the thought before quickly getting a mental fix on the area where she needed to be and disappearing with a quick Shunpo. She followed the feeling of Kaminari's energy to the location, landing just outside of the area where there were supposedly Shinigami that had been surrounded by Hollow. It was at this point that Sascha had to wonder... just how had she not known about a joint operation between the Third and Fifth Divisions? Kaminari appeared next to her, and Sascha swore loudly in German. Strewn about the clearing were several bodies in black, all of the bloodied and definitely unrecognisable. Sascha walked up to one and kneeled down, touching the ground beneath it as her hand went through.

"What...?" She immediately felt something hit her side, knocking her away and causing her to slide along the ground with a pained yell. Getting to her feet, Sascha narrowed her eyes and watched someone walk in through the trees, dragging a lifeless body behind him. As her eyes came back into focus, Sascha realized who it was--Shuunara. He grinned, laughed and threw the body onto the ground in front of him. Sascha looked at it and grit her teeth tightly. It was Shuunara. She looked up at him and then back down, before shouting out and getting to her feet. "You bastard, what have you done?" He shrugged, smirking as his facial features transformed and softened. His body grew curves in places Sascha didn't expect, and overall he seemed to appear rather... well, much more feminine. Definitely a woman now, the person stepped forwards with a cruel smirk that besmirched her beautiful face. "I recognize you. Weren't you a Shinigami?" The person laughed and vanished into the darkness, as Sascha felt more and more presences appear. Looking around, she noticed that Kaminari was now nearby, and that they were definitely surrounded. The strongest felt like unevolved Adjuchas, but there were a lot of them, and they were all ready for a fight, it seemed. The mystery woman had already vanished.

"Oi, Kami-san. You prepared to fight? Because it looks like we've both been duped."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Kaminari was beyond gone the moment she was able to shunpo the first time. It didn't take her long to arrive and when she did, she looked around the area in annoyance. What the hell happened here? There were bodies scattered about, completely unrecognizable, in a clearing a few feet away. When Kaminari sensed Sasha's arrival, she shunpo'd up behind her, just in time to have Sascha's body fly toward her own. Reflex brought her arms out to catch the woman, the two of them sliding back a few feet before coming to a stop. "You alright?" Kaminari asked, removing her arms from around Sascha. She hoped for an answer, but Sascha was concentrated on the face in front of them. It became clear quickly that Sascha knew this person, so she took a few steps back, waiting to see exactly how this was going to go down. Kaminari had not seen the face of the man who showed up at Sascha's office, so she was not recognizing him.

"You bastard, what have you done?" And then the man began to change. Kaminari watched suspiciously as a feminine figure was revealed. It was a rather beautiful brown haired, green eyed woman. "I recognize you. Weren't you a Shinigami?" Uh, wait what? Kaminari glanced toward Sascha for a moment. "You know her?" she asked and then turned back to the Arrancar to see her vanish from their sights. And then more and more began to appear. "Oi, Kami-san. You prepared to fight? Because it looks like we've both been duped." Sascha said as Kaminari reached toward her left side and pulled her Zanpakutō from it's sheath. "I doubt it." Kaminari said as she stepped forward. More were coming, revealing themselves from the shadows and howling loudly into the area, but being happily ignored by Kaminari. She wasn't fully ignoring them of course, but she just didn't think them a treat at all.

"Do you really think they expected two Captain level Shinigami to make their appearance here?" Kaminari asked, "Unless they have a couple high powered Arrancar hiding out there, I don't even see the need for our shikai... do you?" Kaminari smirked. "If anything... this is a work out." Kaminari didn't exactly know anything about what could be beyond that forest or hiding in the Rukongai behind them. It was completely possible that there was something else out there and it'd make sense, but since she couldn't sense the woman who left, she doubted it. "Welp... Time to move." Kaminari twirled her Zanpakutō around her hand once and readied herself, "Don't let them get to the Rukon." She let that be realized since the Rukon was technically not too far behind them. With that, Kaminari shunpo'd toward the closest of hollow and easily slicing his mask in two. Of course, at this time a few menos decided to make themselves known.

"How the hell are these guys even getting here!?" Kaminari shouted out. Now that she thought about it, this was the second time she had rushed out to help in the past week. Last time she got fucked over by a cold and an anxiety attack, ending up in a very... interesting situation. Fate seemed to have her story planned out already, so she wondered what the hell was going to happen here? If Tsubine fucking shows up, she's calling him out as a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:15 pm

"You know her?" Sascha sneered. "I may forget a lot of names, but I never forget a face. 'Specially not one that pretty." She sighed softly, drawing her Zanpakutō and looking around for a moment. There wasn't exactly the smallest crowd of Hollow surrounding them; it looked like it was going to be a bloodbath if it went too far. Unfortunately, she expected it to go too far. Her gaze shifted, from the Hollow, to Kaminari, to the Rukon in the distance. "Do you really think they expected two Captain level Shinigami to make their appearance here? Unless they have a couple high powered Arrancar hiding out there, I don't even see the need for our shikai... do you?" She grumbled, closing her eyes and facing the group. "I don't know, an' I don't care. I just know that we've been tricked somethin' fierce, and I have a hankering for some ass-kicking."

"Don't let them get to the Rukon." She smirked. Didn't have to tell her that one twice. Suddenly dashing forwards, Sascha brought her sword around and effortlessly slashed through the mask of the first Hollow to get in her way. It howled and vanished into nothingness, but Sascha had already turned around and cut through the mask of another. With strangely tactile finesse, she danced and weaved through the creatures that were diving into her. After being in fight for a few seconds, if Kaminari was looking in her direction, she'd notice that Sascha seemed to be in some kind of trance. A claw hit her face, taking off her eyepatch--and suddenly the aura around Sascha lightened up. She appeared to be moving instinctually, and spoke words out loud that Kaminari would notice to hold some kind of poetic note to them.

"And so they danced through the night, their bodies moving through the oceans of stars and light. One would stare into the eyes of one, as the stars and moon gave way for the sun. She placed her hand upon the cheek of her love and brought her face up to meet her own and smiled as their lips pressed together." She faded away for a moment, but then spoke once more, "The battle would consume them both, she already knew. Their fight was far from over--it was neverending, a war that would dominate their lands. Even if she wished to spend her nights with her love, there was nothing that could be done. As she brought down these fears and worries upon her love, they seemed to be allayed by the calm words of the beauty. 'I love you, and as long as you love me, this war has an end.' She smiled with the knowledge that there was a body to return to." When she finally snapped out of it, she was surrounded by the bodies of about fifteen to twenty Hollow that had just thrown themselves at her. She looked over to Kaminari with a slightly dizzied expression. Oh. Goddamnit--Kaminari had killed more.

Letting out a long breath, she went to walk back over to the other woman. Was it over that quickly?

She hadn't noticed the eyes watching the two of them.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:33 pm

The fight had begun and Kaminari was dashing through the maze of hollows as they practically lined up for her blade to pierce their masks. With a single shunpo, five different hollow fell to her blade and still she continued on to fight. A quick glance off toward the Rukon, she noticed a couple sneakily making their way there and shunpo'd in their direction. Appearing in front of them, Kaminari's small stature darted through them both, seemingly taking them out simultaneously. She then moved up toward the two other menos that showed their faces and preformed a technique called Senmaioroshi on both of them, shredding their heads and mask into small pieces that resembled paper. She stopped for a moment to take a look at the hollow that were left and then toward Sascha. The woman seemed to be in a trance, but then she heard her speak and was immediately able to tell that she was reciting lines toward a new book.

“So that's how she does it.” Kaminari thought as she stepped over to Sascha's eye patch and picked the torn piece of fabric from the floor. She continued listening to Sascha, able to picture the scene she was describing and then felt herself falling into a sort of trace as well. She rejoined the battle and moved in a pace that matched Sascha's, which was much different to her normal 'quickly kill them all'. Instead, she listened to the fellow Captain's words and danced her way through the hollows destruction along with her. Soon, the two of them stopped, unknowingly back to back. Kaminari seemed to notice it first because she took a quick shunpo about 20 feet away. Luckily, Sascha had not noticed. It seemed that Sascha didn't notice much at the moment. Kaminari looked toward the Captain as she was being walked toward and didn't even have time to warn the Captain of what was happening; she just moved.

Kaminari shot forward as fast as she could. Shunpoing up behind Sascha just in time to bring her Zanpakutō between the Captain and the sword of an Arrancar. As their swords met, the sound of metal scraping against each other filled Kaminari's ears. It was the same woman. “I figured you wouldn't have left so easily.” Kaminari smirked, “Though fighting us without your little army probably wasn't the smartest idea on your pa-...” There was another; the woman smirked knowing Kaminari figured it out too. “Captain Koenig!” she shouted toward her friend as a new energy made itself known. She could tell that she was the current target of them both and the moment she moved her sword, this one would attack again and likely succeed. At this time, another Arrancar was moving very quickly toward Kaminari, aiming to stab her in the left side. At this point, all Kaminari could do was watch this Arrancar aiming to kill her...
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 pm

"Cry Havoc," A multitude of shots were fired, and the Arrancar that was coming up to the distracted Kaminari immediately fell back in defense of its own body, screeching at the pain of bullets that should not have hurt him. Between Kaminari and her assailant was a man, hunkered up and forming a wall between the pair. This man was very spectral-looking, and carried an AK-47 rifle in his arms that was pointed at the Arrancar. Every time it tried to move forwards, a salvo of bullets kept it back. "And let slip, the Dog of War!" In a storm of steel, the woman who Kaminari had locked down was suddenly pushed back. If Kaminari was paying attention, she'd suddenly realize that she was feeling a little bit more aggressive than before. Sascha had her eyes narrowed and was staring at the woman with a venom that seethed through her very expression. "You killed him, did you not?" The woman grinned, her face covered in shadow, her eyes glittering through the covering darkness. A nod was all that Sascha needed. "Give me your name." The woman grinned and licked her lips, opening her mouth and speaking in a tone that was far too seductive for the situation.

"My name is Lasciel." She giggled slightly, watching Sascha and Kaminari intently. If Kami looked down at Sascha's drawn Zanpakutō, she'd realize that Shikai had been released by the woman, who was now breathing heavily and staring at Lasciel with an expression filled with pure and simple rage. "Then, Lasciel, I accuse you of murder. You will be refused trial. The sentence is death." Without even twitching, Sascha was immediately behind Lasciel with a swing of her blade. Lasciel reacted, but not quickly enough--the weapon caught itself on her side and knocked her away, leaving blood on the ground. She grinned and lunged at Sascha again, howling out. Sascha lunged forwards as well, not realizing that her body was being turned at the same time. As Sascha was about to push the blade into Lasciel's body, she disappeared and left Kaminari in front of her. Realizing what she was about to do, Sascha unbalanced herself and fell to the ground, feeling her ankle twist underneath her own weight, the Zanpakutō dissipating back into sealed form, and the soldier disappearing as well. Laughing, Lasciel vanished into nothingness, along with the Arrancar. Sascha groaned, rolling onto her back and looking up at Kaminari with a weak smile.

"Looks like I'm the injured one this time, huh?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:00 am

Kaminari was quite thankful to see that Captain Koenig had snapped out of what seemed to be a trance of some sort and helped her out. Kaminari didn't need to look at the woman's Zanpakutō to know that she had just spoken a release phrase. Even besides that, the change in Reiryoku in the area made it obvious that a new level of power was currently being used. As the Arrancar went to attack Kaminari while she was unable to dodge or block, Sascha reacted and rescued her by spawning some sort of soldier. This was the first time Kaminari had seen the Captain's shikai; she found it quite interesting and was interested in what the hell she had the ability to spawn beyond that. Kaminari knew this was not the time to have to deal with that though. As she was about to fully react to the Arrancar holding her still, it was suddenly pushed back. Kaminari looked toward Sascha and watched what the woman was going to do next.

"You killed him, did you not?" Sascha asked. Kaminari turned toward the Arrancar and narrowed her eyes. There was something odd about this. Why was this woman even here? Was she really just here to cause random problems? She had to of known that Sascha and Kaminari were not the people to distract. There was nothing to get done by doing that. If anything, it would have caused her more problems. Sure, today they were caught off guard, too distracted by their day together to notice that they were being tricked by an Arrancar, but once it was revealed, taking down two Captains was not going to be happening, especially not these two Captains. "My name is Lasciel." Yeah, there was something wrong with this entire situation. Kaminari could tell. What Arrancar was stupid enough to give her name to two Captains of the Gotei? This Arrancar wasn't even that powerful to begin with.

"Then, Lasciel, I accuse you of murder. You will be refused trial. The sentence is death." Kaminari was ready to stop Sascha from fighting this battle so that she'd be able to interrogate this manipulation, but Sascha went forward to quickly. Instead, Kaminari watched what was happening and kept an eye on the other Arrancar, who was not moving. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Lasciel move and Sascha come bounding toward her. Since it was Sascha and not Lasciel, Kaminari felt no need to dodge. Unfortunately, dodging would have made this easier because Sascha suddenly went falling to the floor and falling right at Kaminari's feet. She didn't give it another second before she turned toward Lasciel, raised her sword and darted at her at a speed not many could keep up with. Unfortunately, Lasciel's plan was already in place and she vanished as Kaminari's sword went full swing and slammed into the ground.

Kaminari narrowed her eyes as the dust from her sword slamming into the ground cleared. That Arrancar was up to something and it pissed her off. "Looks like I'm the injured one this time, huh?" Her attention was caught by Sascha, so she stepped back over to her. Both Arrancar were gone; there was no trace of them being present anymore. She sighed. "You shouldn't have attacked." Kaminari looked down toward Sascha with an eyebrow raised, holding her hand out to her while she sheathed her Zanpakutō with the other, "That woman is up to something. She knew that attacking us was a death sentence, which makes it obvious that her intentions were not to fight." Once Sascha took her hand, she'd use herself as leverage to pull Sascha to her feet and remove pressure from her ankle, "She gave us her name because she wants that name spread through the Gotei; she wants someone to come after her. And though I hate the idea of baiting someone... I have a feeling we should spread that name with little detail... to see who comes asking."

"Can you walk?" Kaminari asked, changing the subject for the moment to see if Sascha was okay. If she was not, Kaminari would thank the fact that Sascha was only a few inches taller than her and help the woman back to her office. With only a few shunpo, Kaminari would make it there and sit Sascha down at her desk. A quick glance to the writing on the desk reminded Kaminari of what they had been doing before being pulled away, but she quickly pushed the thought off. Instead, she sighed and began slowly pacing. "Alright... So, we're pretty much about to trap one of our own into showing themselves." Kaminari thought out loud, trying to think of how this should be done, "I think the best way is to spread the rumor of the Arrancar Lasciel taking out multiple Shinigami on the edge of the Rukon, but we'll have to falsify the report to make it official and say that we showed up just as she escaped and received the information from one of the recently deceased. If we don't, I fear they'll be too frightened to come asking about her... Any thoughts?" Kaminari turned toward Sascha, realizing she was sort of planning this on her own.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:04 pm

"You shouldn't have attacked. That woman is up to something. She knew that attacking us was a death sentence, which makes it obvious that her intentions were not to fight. Sascha grumbled and took Kaminari's outstretched hand, allowing herself to be back up on her feet. She leaned slightly onto the other woman's body, feeling her warmth and blushing a little--though that blush was quickly pushed away by the continued words of Kami. "She gave us her name because she wants that name spread through the Gotei; she wants someone to come after her. And though I hate the idea of baiting someone... I have a feeling we should spread that name with little detail... to see who comes asking." She blinked and looked at Kaminari with her head tilted to the side, eyes a little widened. Her eyepatch was still a-ways away. She'd dispatch someone to come and pick it up later. Right now, she simply wanted to get back to her office, her hair all rough and dishevelled. She sheathed her Zanpakutō on her hip and sighed softly, still not speaking much out of embarrassment.

"Can you walk?" She grunted non-committally but leaned against Kaminari a little more to get a bit more time this close to her, as they started their trek back to her office. It took a decent amount of time, with a few almost-falls here or there. Some people looked and gawked at them, but then Kaminari began to Shunpo back and forth, easily carrying them back to her office. "Well then. If only I was that good at Shunpo." She chuckled and hobbled over to her seat (with Kaminari's help), collapsing into it and groaning as she looked down at her now-swelling ankle. "Gorrammit."

"Alright... So, we're pretty much about to trap one of our own into showing themselves." She blinked, narrowing her eyes. She had, along the course of this fight, finally realized exactly why she recognized that woman. "I think the best way is to spread the rumor of the Arrancar Lasciel taking out multiple Shinigami on the edge of the Rukon, but we'll have to falsify the report to make it official and say that we showed up just as she escaped and received the information from one of the recently deceased. If we don't, I fear they'll be too frightened to come asking about her... Any thoughts?" Sascha let out a long breath. "Yeah, I got a though'. Tha' Lasciel ain't her real name." She looked up at Kaminari to see if she was receiving a confused look, and then continued, "Wha' I mean is, I recognized tha' woman. She was a Shinigami, MIA abou' 20 years back. 'ad that exact face. I don' forget faces, even if I get th' names mixed up er'ry so often. And yet... I remember that name." She breathed out and looked to the side.

"Manae Ichijou, Lieutenant o' th' Seventh. Was an acquaintance of mine. Went MIA after she an' 'er third sea' responded t' a distress call. All they found at the site was th' third seat, and a dead Espada." She sneered and sat up, looking at her book. After taking a second to compose herself, she looked back at Kaminari. "So if that's th'case, then we migh' have a problem on our 'ands. You wanted to spread this woman's name, right? We may 'ave to spread an image too. Especially if it's a fake name. But doing that could cause a 'ole host of problems that we might not be able t'handle. Especially from the Seventh." She narrowed her eyes and pressed her fingers together, sighing quietly. This simple meeting had gotten far too complicated. She also needed to apologize to Kaminari, but that would wait.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 am

"Manae..."

Why did she recognize that name? She had definitely heard it before, but not through knowing the woman. It was something different, like someone had spoke her name in front of her before. But then Kaminari realized something and looked to Sascha. "You know her full name... We don't need to spread that rumor then..." Kaminari sighed and leaned up against a wall, "All we need to do is look into the Archives and any other records we could find on the Seventh Division's previous Lieutenants. If you knew her at the Lieutenant, then it couldn't have been too long ago, right? Since the last Lieutenant must have been that... weird mustache and sunglasses guy... Iba Tertrazaeman or something, I don't know." Kaminari waved the name off like it was nothing, which is pretty much all Iba Tetsuzaemon seemed to be when he was around, nothing. Well, he was a gambler and a drinker, but nothing too interesting or useful to really anyone around.

Kaminari took a very deep breath and slowly breathed it out, trying to relax a bit. Everything was becoming more and more complicated as time passed. First off, Toja was going to hollowfy. Secondly, she had a date with Toja, though neither of them seemed to call it that. Thirdly, she had a date with Tsubine, though only she would try not to call it that. Fourthly, there was a chance Capta-... Sascha was starting to like her more than she understood. And now there was the threat of an Arrancar in the Soul Society, purposely trying to contact someone within the Gotei. "It seems we have some research to do... You don't have to worry about it; it's something that I can take care of easily. Once I find something though, you'll be the first to know." Kaminari stood up fully and then smiled casually toward Sascha, "I'm gonna head out and see what I can dig up." Kaminari turned toward the exit and opened the door, about to leave the office.

Note: Either the thread can end here and we can move on to more stuffs, or you can stop her. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:07 am

"You know her full name... We don't need to spread that rumor then... All we need to do is look into the Archives and any other records we could find on the Seventh Division's previous Lieutenants. If you knew her at the Lieutenant, then it couldn't have been too long ago, right? Since the last Lieutenant must have been that... weird mustache and sunglasses guy... Iba Tertrazaeman or something, I don't know." She tilted her head and nodded, "She was Lieutenant up until she went MIA 'bout 20 years back. 'ad been Lieutenant for 'bout 50 years 'fore then." She looked to the side and tapped her chin lightly, trying to remember anything else about the woman. However, everything was kind of blank otherwise. Sighing softly, Sascha then moved her fingers from her chin down to her desk, tapping on it and trying to recall a tune. While waiting for Kaminari to speak again, she quickly jotted down a few of the ideas she'd had for her next novel, making sure to get them all--she finished writing the last idea as Kaminari's voice moved into her ears once more.

"It seems we have some research to do... You don't have to worry about it; it's something that I can take care of easily. Once I find something though, you'll be the first to know. I'm gonna head out and see what I can dig up." Sascha looked back up at her and smiled back, nodding. "I ain't much f'er movin' with this ankle, so I'll probably get th' fourth in to have a look at it. Once I'm out and about, I'll start lookin' meself." Kaminari moved over to the door, and Sascha was suddenly hit with this pang of wanting her to remain here. Even if it was for just a few minutes, Sascha wanted to talk to her just a little bit more. "Hey, Kaminari," Kaminari blinked once and glanced back toward Sascha when her name was called. "Hm?" Realizing that she'd spoken without thinking, her mind quickly scrambled for some kind of thing to say in return. "Ahem. Th-thanks. We... should do this again some time. N-not the fightin' bit, b-but just kinda hangin' out, y'know? I d-don't 'ave many people I can talk to, so I'd like it if we could... keep talkin'. Other than tha'... I'll, uh... s-see y'around. Good 'untin'." Hearing what the woman had to say, Kaminari let a small smile form and then nodded to her. "Sure. See ya around." With that, she turned back toward the door and made her exit. Once she was sure that Kaminari was out of earshot, Sascha groaned loudly.

"Idiot, Idiot, Idiot! You're an idiot, Koenig, an idiot!"

[END THREAD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]   "Ah, we meet again!" [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

"Ah, we meet again!" [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: