Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 Vote_lcapVizard Squadron - Page 2 Voting_barVizard Squadron - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 Vote_lcapVizard Squadron - Page 2 Voting_barVizard Squadron - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Vizard Squadron

Go down 
+7
Fuji Ren
Raiki
Dai
Tsubine
Skididdlypop
Ravana
Yuri
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

Vizard Squadron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 am

Position Application
Name: Gin Ichimaru
App link: https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net/t445-gin-ichimaru-approved-0-3
Position Requested and why: Well, considering his power levels... I think it's obvious that he'd be a Commander. SpecOps allows him to not be a Vizard still.
Reasons for Joining: Mainly for the paycheck and a bit of protection against prosecution for the Gotei. He has a resume and there's no one like Aizen to make him betray them.
Notes: I don't need that reserve after all.
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

Considering I trust you Tsu, AND Gin's whole reason for betraying the Gotei was to get a clear shot at Aizen, I feel that he can be accepted. But know Snopy's gave him the spot with strict instructions to not cause any issues with the Gotei.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 am

Can i reserve the Commander spot for Melee? I've already told most people here that my aim is to get that spot with Kaoru, so given that the rule is two weeks, i should definitely finish her.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 am

Le approved le expires le on le the le 15th le get le to le work le le le le @ Le Agi
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:35 pm

With the removal of Ravana, the Co-commander is now free. However, it is closed, no applying. I shall decide on what to do soon.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 am

AS Yuri is now inactive, his character has been removed. Also Agito's reserve has long-since expired so I removed that too
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Yuuki

Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:16 am

Name: Kyoko Kusanagi
App link: https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net/t645-kusanagi-kyoko-approved-0-5#3854
Position Requested and why: Independent, because she doesn't want to be tied down to a Squadron.
Reasons for Joining: Vizard, need I say more?
Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:23 am

When in doubt, ignore it until it goes away...but since it seems like this won't be going away, I GUESS I have to approve it. I kid though, welcome aboard.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
LazarusJeager

LazarusJeager

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:59 am

Might I reserve the Melee Commander position?
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Sorry for the long delay. That is a rough one, because I've never seen you RP (so I wouldn't know for certain if you'd be active, or if you'd avoid going on a power trip, we've had those problems in the past). I'm gonna say no for now, but if you are at least semi-active, and prove yourself, then it wouldn't be hard to earn the position. If you'd like to argue your case and try to convince me otherwise, you can always try and catch me when I'm on to do so.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Requesting changing Kyoko Kusanagi's position from Independent to Stealth Squadron Commander (rank applies only after thread - Hit a New Low)
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm

I'm just gonna lock the position til the thread ends. While that end might be the intent, until the thread finishes it could still go in another direction technically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizard Squadron   Vizard Squadron - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vizard Squadron
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2