Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Night on the Ice [Closed] Vote_lcapA Night on the Ice [Closed] Voting_barA Night on the Ice [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Night on the Ice [Closed] Vote_lcapA Night on the Ice [Closed] Voting_barA Night on the Ice [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Night on the Ice [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

A Night on the Ice [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] 2quoo5i

"Okay, okay, I get it, I get it! I'll leave them alone!" The man shook in his shoes as he got to his feet, sprinting in the opposite direction of the dark-haired male who was simply staring him down. "Bah. Worthless." He sighed softly, turning around and leaving the pair of young women behind, who also appeared to be scared out of their wits. They looked up at him with worried eyes and shaking hands before asking, "Will you accept our thanks?" He sighed softly, turning around and placing his hands in his pockets, "Justice was served. That man was sent away--you are both safe. That is all the thanks I need." His expression was cool and calm as he turned away once more, slowly wandering through the streets and looking around to see where he was at the moment--he had merely been wandering when he'd come across a man harassing a pair of young women. He was larger than them by a fair margin, and seemed to only have one thing on his mind. Hayate had shown him exactly what happened to people who didn't let other people live their lives from day-to-day. He simply showed him the same pain that he was planning to show them--if a little bit less sexual, and a lot more painful. Satisfied with his work, he had left the girls behind and started to wander some more. It appeared that by simply wandering, he could find injustices and right them--the Sugiura had certainly come into his own in situations like that one.

As he continued walking, he started to find himself approaching a small shopping centre--he'd heard about this one by simply being in the area. It wasn't very large, nor was it very fancy. However, for some reason, this place had a particularly opulent jewellery store that seemed to bring in some of the richer clientèle of the area. He decided that he was going to watch over this place for a while, in case somebody decided that they were going to make this place their own. He sighed to himself and walked into the store, looking over the displays with a practised eye. He was interrupted by the voice of the lady looking after the store. He looked up and was greeted with a youthful face and eyes that were looking in... places. "Are you here... looking for something for a lady?" Hayate shook his head, "I am single." Her eyes turned hungry and she licked her lips slowly, "Isn't that convenient? I am too." Hayate laughed nervously and nodded slightly, turning his attention back to the displays. She wasn't his type. Looked like she'd sleep with anyone just to get a few bucks out of them
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] Header_zpsd48327fa

Eira was lucky enough to purchase a brand new dress. How did she have the money? Yeah, let's not get into that. Sixty years of saving accounts gaining interest allowed her one hell of a paycheck when she finally got back. The dress was short, black, lacy around the top, and showed off her figure quite well. Yes, this would make the men stare even more. And to top it all off, she chose some new heels just to bring the entire image together. Beauty and sophistication. Classy and graceful. Confidence. Eira just oozed all of this. Women in the store even stopped to turn their heads, only making her smirk more. She looked fantastic. There was no point of denying the obvious to make the insecure women around feel less insecure. Eira would rather shine like the star she was and inspire those around her to do the same. She may be a bit egotistical, but she had the right to be, as did everyone else. They just need to realize they're not better than her.

"Eat your hearts out ladies and gentlemen..." she thought, rubbing her hands along her sides as one of the workers carefully removed all the tags and security markers from the dress. She was wearing this out of the store, no point in going back into the clothes she came in. Being handed the bags and her bank card, Eira turned toward the front of the store and began walking more confidently than a model down the runway. Her heels clicked with every step on the tile floor. Every movement had this confident bounce that continued to make people just look  in awe at her beauty. Continuing along, she noticed a man and slowed herself down. A woman was standing near him. She could tell by the look on the man's face that he felt awkward. She just barely over heard the "I'm single" and her cliche "so am I" bit. He turned away from her, but the woman actually stepped into the man and went to wrap an arm around his waist.

"Excuse me." Eira reached out and grabbed onto the woman's wrist, removing the flirtatious things arm from the man's body, "I respect your confidence, but placing your hands on a man without permission only tells him how much of a whore you are." Eira said this with confidence, a smile, and with a ' lets get something straight' attitude. "Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" the woman replied, putting her hand on her hips. "I'm actually a few things, but that's beside the point." Eira waved it off like it was nothing, "The point here is, keep your disgusting hands off of people unless they've given you permission to do so. He turned away from you for a reason; it was not an invitation for you to invade his personal space. So you have two choices here, okay? You can turn your ass around and continue shopping, or you can deal with them." Eira pointed to two security guard who came over after hearing the argument.

"Bitch." the woman mumbled under her breath, causing Eira to giggle. Hearing that, the woman actually turned and went to punch Eira, but Eira sorta moved out of the way by backing into Hayate. The woman went flying passed them both because of her own momentum and fell into a display, knocking quite a few things over and breaking some glass. Eira winced, a look of sympathy expressed for a moment. A few people around just laughed at it, as if they recognized this woman doing similar things before. "Are you alright?" Eira asked sincerely out of concern. "Come on lady." the security guard cuffed her and began walking off before the woman could reply to Eira. "Okay then." Eira turned toward Hayate to apologize, but was caught off guard by how attractive he was. She blinked a few times, glanced him up and down, and began blushing. "Well... Good luck with your shopping." she said and began heading toward the exit again.

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:54 am

An arm wrapped around his body, and he felt his entire form stiffen. He resisted the urge to turn and kindly yet firmly ask her to get the fuck away from him, but instead ignored her presence and looked down at the jewellery. Another presence made itself known, gripping the woman's wrist and pulling her arm away from his body. He blinked and turned ever-so-slightly, hearing a confidently sultry voice speak to the woman, "I respect your confidence, but placing your hands on a man without permission only tells him how much of a whore you are." He turned the rest of the way and placed his hands on his hips, watching this situation play out. He wasn't going to get into this--if there was one thing his father had ever taught him, it was that you never got between two women that were fighting. Women didn't fight fair--hair would get ripped out, and everything would just go to shit quickly. Instead, he would watch and wait this bullshit out. "Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" Came the reply, and Hayate snickered to himself, "The point here is, keep your disgusting hands off of people unless they've given you permission to do so. He turned away from you for a reason; it was not an invitation for you to invade his personal space. So you have two choices here, okay? You can turn your ass around and continue shopping, or you can deal with them." He had to give it to this newcomer--she knew what she was talking about. Considering that the bitch who had tried it on with him had actually come out from behind the counter to give it to him, he almost wanted to just slap her then and there--but once more, one did not get between two women that were fighting.

"Bitch." Oh, he most certainly heard that. He chuckled softly, just as the newcomer giggled to herself--apparently, that was enough to incite a swinging punch from the whore who was trying it on. It could've hit, except for the fact that this woman stepped back and into him. He held up his hands and caught her shoulders in order to stop her from going too far back, watching the whore swing and miss. She fell forwards, into the glass case and broke it to pieces, laying there covered in a bit of blood and screaming bloody murder. Hayate noted that the figure that backed into him was damn nice--he was a paragon of justice, not a sexless moron. "Are you alright?" He tilted his head to the side as she stepped off of him. Apparently, she was even showing concern. Merciful and everything, huh? He smiled to himself and lowered his gaze to take a quick peek at her ass--that dress flaunted her figure amazingly--before looking back up and watching security drag the now-cuffed assailant out of the shop. He sighed lightly, before watching this woman turn towards him. She seemed like she was going to speak, but then stopped for a moment, looking up and down his body and blushing a little. He chuckled to himself, shaking his head slightly. "Well... Good luck with your shopping." He almost waved her off, but changed his mind--"Hey," He began, holding up a hand for her, "Thanks. Seeing as I don't have to spend any money on this place anymore, I think I'd like to take you out to dinner," He grinned lightly at her, looking her right in the eyes, "If you'd like it, obviously." No need for strings to be attached, and he'd pay for it himself. He just felt the need to spend a bit more time with this fine as fuck woman. See where things went, and all that.

Now, if only he could've known who her brother was.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 pm

"Hey," Oh no... "Yeah?" Eira replied glancing back, but continuing to walk until she stepped out of the door. She didn't quicken her pace at all, but she was hoping for him to turn away. He was a very attractive man; it was rare for her to come across one like that. She was used to above average, average, and below average men flirting with her, but not epicly advanced level 200 men. This one would be a little more than hard to say no to. "Thanks. Seeing as I don't have to spend any money on this place anymore, I think I'd like to take you out to dinner," Shit! She knew that was coming. She stopped right outside the stores door way and turned back to him. Those eyes were as beautiful as she thought her own, which meant a hell of a lot. For Eira to even think someone was on the same level as she was really was an achievement.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Eira turned back toward him and tilted her head to the side. Her smirk was cocky, but there was also a little bit of a 'pleased' feeling in her eyes. She was nervous, she hadn't been on a date in a very long time, so should she take this one? It wouldn't hurt, right? "If you'd like it, obviously." he continued and Eira couldn't help but smile. How could she? She was now being asked out on a date by the most attractive man that she had seen in years. "I guess I can let you repay me with a little din- Ahh!" Eira was suddenly caught off guard by a strong jerking on her bags and purse. She felt her body being pulled harshly back toward the street as a man who literally just appeared out of nowhere grabbed her things and snatched them from her hands. As she let go, she went falling down into the street into on coming traffic.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm

When she turned back around, he noticed quite simply her eyes looking him up and down again. She seemed, at the very least, attracted to him--something which he certainly didn't attempt to hide himself. He stepped forwards as she attempted to answer, "Are you asking me out on a date?" He replied with the simple and clean, "If you'd like it, obviously." At that response, she smiled. Oh, he got a smile. Wasn't that good? He chuckled and took another step forwards, just as something happened. "I guess I can let you repay me with a little din- Ahh!" A man suddenly appeared, attempting to yank Eira's purse from her hands. He growled and stepped forwards in a rush, realizing just quickly enough that the thief had managed to force her to let go. Almost ready to pursue the thief, his eye was immediately caught by the woman falling back into the street. "No!" Well, no point in being subtle--Hayate quickly stepped forwards using the Sugiura's own version of Shunpo, wrapped his arms around the falling woman and stepped to the other side of the street, landing on one knee and holding her up with a smirk. "I should've introduced myself. My name is Hayate." He grinned at her, let her get back to her feet and then vanished again, stepping across the street and tackling the thief down to the ground. "Sorry, my friend. You shouldn't steal from beautiful women." He winked at the man, took the bag and jumped back across the road, appearing in front of her again, kneeling down and handing the bag back to the woman. "So, may I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:41 pm

This was a semi-sour turn of events. Eira's grip was a lot stronger than one would expect, so it was no shock that she was sent flying into the street. If she had been expecting this, she would have just let go of the bag, preventing her from falling into oncoming traffic, but no. It had to be some random thief with the apparent power of invisibility. As her body fell back, she heard her new friend say what seemed to be an instinctual 'no' before vanishing for the shortest of moments and then reappearing next to her. As if it all happened in slow motion, before Eira even hit the ground, she felt his arms wrap around her and with a burst of speed, they were on the opposite side of the street. "I should've introduced myself. My name is Hayate." he said, smirking confidently toward her. Eira brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled, "Nice to meet you." was all she said in reply before he went to apprehend the thief. He lifted her up and placed her back on her feet and went off. She crossed her arms along her chest and watched her hero retrieve her bag. He returned to her side and for whatever reason, he began to kneel. "So, may I have your name?" he asked. She was used to people kneeling, but not here in the world of the living. Eira reached toward him and ran her finger along his jawline with a seductive look in her eyes.

"You... are cute." she said, leaning over toward him. Though she'd hide it, she was completely aware of the fact that her cleavage was well seen. She had no problem with it. There are a few ways this little test of hers could go. Normal men glance, perverts stare, fakers don't look at all, honest blush, and about ten other answers to this. Either way, she allowed this and put a small kiss on his cheek. "My name is Eira." she whispered into his ear and then brought her bag back into her hand, "If you want to take me out... Pick me up in the lounge of the White Suave Hotel on Sixth Street." Eira turned and began walking away, but stopped to look back to him once more, "And be warned... I am a high maintenance woman... I know what I want and how I want it. I don't play games. I am no tease, no whore, so don't expect shit from me, if that is what you're after. If you can't handle that, tell me now, and I'll make different plans for tonight, got it?" Eira narrowed her eyes at him. She'd been played with before; men want her body more than her often enough that she has to warn them.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:54 pm

"You... are cute." He twitched slightly at being referred to as cute, but shrugged it off and instead simply glanced past her cleavage (sneaking a quick look because dayum) and looking back up at her face with a smirk, getting completely to his feet and meeting eyes with her. "I prefer the term suave, myself." He chuckled softly as she leaned in to kiss his cheek. Well, wasn't that a startling turn of events? He kept his composure and watched her movements--she had a certain sultry motion that he couldn't seem to avoid looking at. It was as if every single motion of hers was in an attempt to show off her best angles. He liked that. Confidence was sexy as hell, and the fact that her body was divine certainly helped her case.  "If you want to take me out... Pick me up in the lounge of the White Suave Hotel on Sixth Street." He grinned at her as she started to walk away, "And be warned... I am a high maintenance woman... I know what I want and how I want it. I don't play games. I am no tease, no whore, so don't expect shit from me, if that is what you're after. If you can't handle that, tell me now, and I'll make different plans for tonight, got it?" She was probably expecting some kind of 'yes ma'am,' from a man who was only in it for her body. Frankly, he couldn't give a damn about what she thought in that regard, since he could pick up any two-dollar whore off of the street if he just wanted a good time.

"Just know that I'm a man who values the simple things in life as well as the fun things. Don't be shocked if I'm more interested in a coffee by the fire than a romp in the sheets. You may be a princess, but I'm not just going to treat you delicately. If you want something, be sure to come and get it." He laughed to himself and turned away, "I'll see you at nine-thirty." He stopped before he continued and turned back to her, "Oh, and dress warmly. Probably not in your fanciest clothing, either."

---

The hours came and left, and he found himself standing in the lobby of the White Suave Hotel, supposedly placed on Sixth Street. The place itself had not been difficult to find. He had changed his clothing sufficiently, stepping into the lobby in clothing that really did not scream fancy. Despite this, he walked into the room exuding as much confidence as he could. He saw it as a necessity to change, especially considering what he had planned. Other than that, he was as immaculate as could be--he had a vehicle waiting outside, too. He stood in the lobby and looked up at the clock, noting that he was a good five minutes early. Taking a seat in the waiting area, he leaned back and pulled up a newspaper, reading through it to check on current events. It also kept him rather well-hidden from those with less-than-innocent desires. She'd notice him, he was sure. If she bothered to come down, that is.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Dress warmly? Dress warmly?! What the hell did that mean? Eira laid quietly on her bed, thinking to herself on what to do. She's stood men up for dates many times in the past, but she knew that they were jerks who only wanted her for that. They didn't care about getting to know her or seeing her as a good woman. That was her predicament now. Should she stand Hayate up or should she actually go on this unexpected date of theirs? The final thing he said to her, "Oh, and dress warmly. Probably not in your fanciest clothing, either.", was on her mind. That was something she did not expect at all.

"Dress warmly? No fancy outfits? He does know what that comes with right?" Eira stared into the open closet of her hotel room with suspicion in her eyes. Dressing warmly means her body would be covered up; he couldn't see the fun bits that most men wanted her for. And what she took from 'not fancy' was something less expensive. Did she own anything like that? "What in god's name does he have planned?" she asked herself, the curiosity getting the best of her. She had never had someone pretty much tell her not to show off herself when going on a date with them. Her mind was boggled. She gave in, finally, and began to get dressed. Every piece of clothing she owned was expensive, so she chose to shy away from outfits that are obviously designer. "Something normal..." Eira searched through and found it, "This will work." Eira got dressed and checked herself out in the mirror. It was about that time. She brushed her hair, cleaning it up a bit since it always looked nice and made her way out of her hotel room.

Making her way down to the lobby, she stepped out about five minutes late. She looked around for him, knowing that it'd be easy to spot a man as attractive as him in this dull crowd. It took a couple of minutes of standing there, but out of the corner of her eyes, a man with a newspaper caught her eye. She looked for a couple more seconds until she confirmed it was him, a switching of pages allowing her to do so, and then stepped up to his side. "I have never had someone tell me to dress warmly when going out on a date." Eira spoke quietly into his ear, setting a hand on his shoulder. Once he turned around, she'd take a step back. "I am curious as to what you have in store for me."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:33 pm

He closed one eye, keeping the other on the time. Five minutes late, it seemed. He would wait about ten minutes more, before deciding whether or not he was being stood up here. He wouldn't have minded if he was stood up, but it would've certainly been a bit of a waste. He chuckled to himself as he considered the plans for that night, before turning a page and seeing an incoming figure. She was dressed rather modestly compared to how she'd been dressed--that was good, he didn't want her exposed to the elements like this. It would be rather bad for her skin, and probably ruin the night for the two of them. He didn't make it obvious that he'd noticed, instead going back to reading his paper while she continued her approach. He didn't even flinch when he felt the hand touch on his shoulder, a sultry voice whispering into his ear, "I have never had someone tell me to dress warmly when going out on a date." He smirked, turning slightly at her and watching her face for anything. When he did so, she let go and stepped backwards from him. He turned back to the paper and closed it up, folding it and placing it back on the table, standing up. "I am curious as to what you have in store for me." He chuckled softly, turning around and finally showing his full outfit off. He wasn't exactly dressed for some hot fancy date either, and she'd notice that immediately. Rather than saying anything outright, he would step around the couch and offer her a hand, hoping that she would take it. Whether or not she did, he would lead her out of the lobby and to his waiting vehicle. It wasn't a cheap vehicle, either. Opening the door for her, he let her into her seat and closed the door behind her, before walking around it and getting into the driver's seat. The car growled quietly to life, and Hayate pulled away from the Hotel and into the nightlit streets.

"So," he began, turning slightly towards her and giving her a small smirk, "I was more than willing to take you out to a meal at a fancy restaurant, but then I changed my mind." He chuckled to himself, the car howling as it passed by the last of the shops CBD and getting into the edges of the town, "So I did a bit of research, and found something. Turns out there's this lake just out of town that is permanently frozen, this time of year. I thought it would be nice to check it out. And so I brought something for us to do there." He smiled at her, the car speeding up down the open roads as they started to head out of the main part of the city. They were about ten minutes drive out, with Hayate pulling the car over into a small parking lot. The lot was empty, but there seemed to be lights illuminating the frozen lake. He stopped the car and stepped out, walking around to open the door to let her out as well. When she stepped out, he walked around towards the trunk and popped it open, producing a picnic basket and two pairs of ice skates. "I certainly hope that you want to try skating, Eira." He smiled softly and carried both the basket and skates, closing the trunk and locking the car with his hip, before motioning for her to follow him, giving her his most attractive smirk. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:10 am

Eira was quick to notice his casual outfit, but it wasn't shocking that he was wearing something like that. If he had asked her to dress like this and wore something fancy, she would have called him an idiot and walked back up stairs without returning for the night. He said nothing more, keeping an attractive air of mystery about him as he held out his hand toward her. She was confident enough to take it, so she did. She slid her slender hand into his and walked with him out to his car. She wasn't expecting what she saw, but she was pleased when she saw it. Eira wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to sports cars, or really any car out there, but she could tell it was expensive.

"Nice car." she said with a smirk. The both of them seemed to have this confident, almost cocky, attitude about themselves tonight. Neither of them really smiled, but kept those smirks and put them to good use. He opened the car door and she slid over the seating, taking a deep breath as she sat down in something so expensive. There was always something about sitting in an expensive car that made you feel on top of the world. She sat there as he closed the door for her. She expected the chivalrous behavior, but she still was not sure whether it was put on or something that was just part of who he was. Men always treated her like a princess when they wanted something, so she would continue her observation.

"So," Eira turned her attention toward him. "I was more than willing to take you out to a meal at a fancy restaurant, but then I changed my mind." She raised an eyebrow. Oh really? An original thinker? That's new. "So I did a bit of research, and found something. Turns out there's this lake just out of town that is permanently frozen, this time of year. I thought it would be nice to check it out. And so I brought something for us to do there." She stared curiously at him, a hint of lust in her eyes. She would not deny that she found him attractive, so it showed in her eyes. She said nothing. Instead, she turned her gaze from him and looked forward as he drove. It was a ten minute drive and every now and then Eira would turn her head in a quick glance to appreciate the man's well sculpted face. He really was very attractive. Why couldn't she get men like this more often? It was even odd for Eira to be this attracted to a man.

Eira had thoughts like this circle through her mind the entire ride, until finally they pulled into a small lot and he got out. She looked around toward the lake and smiled. It was quite beautiful. She went to grab the cars handle and let herself out, but he beat her to it. That was new. Usually they only closed the door when she got in, not got out. She blinked surprised up at him a couple times and then stepped out of the car. The two walked to the trunk where she watched him bring out a picnic basket and... ice skates. She blinked in shock a few times. He was definitely an original thinker. "I certainly hope that you want to try skating, Eira." "I've never done it before, but I can give it a try." she told him as he closed the trunk and locked up the car. "Coming?" he motioned for her to follow, so she hurried up by his side. "I can carry the basket, you know? You don't have to carry everything." she said, reaching out to the basket to see if he'd hand it to her. "Where are we going to sit?" she asked, looking around for tables or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 am

"I've never done it before, but I can give it a try." He looked at her with the smirk, slowly turning into a soft smile--a genuine smile--as he chuckled. "I can carry the basket, you know? You don't have to carry everything." She hurried up to his side, holding out a hand for the basket. If this were any other woman, he might've considered saying no--but in this instance, he felt that it might be a nice idea to give it to her. He handed it over, putting it in her opposite hand and then linking arms with her. "Where are we going to sit?" He shook his head, "There might be tables, but a picnic doesn't suit a table--I brought a blanket for us to sit on. Don't worry; it's waterproofed. We won't get our arses wet here." he laughed quietly, leading her down to the edge of the lake. The lighting around the edge reflected off of the iced-over water, as Hayate found a small space for them to set down their blanket. He nodded at this place and kneeled down, putting the skates off to the side and motioning for the basket to be put down. "There's a thermos in there with some hot coffee, if you want it." He stood up and quickly moved down to the edge of the lake, tapping the ice to test its strength--it seemed to check out.

He turned back to Eira and gave her another smile--one that, while not happy or cheerful, was definitely soft and sincere enough to put warmth through someone's body. He meandered back up to the spot, reaching into the picnic basket and producing the blanket that he had mentioned, spreading it out on the ground and sitting on it, looking at her. "So, do we want to eat first or, He motioned out towards the lake itself, "Do we want to get out on the ice?" No matter her response, he would take the thermos (if she was not using it; if she was using it, he would wait) and a cup, pouring some of the coffee in and sipping it back, letting the warm liquid slide down his throat. "How about ice, food, ice?" Came the response, and he nodded, though she continued, "Something tells me I'll need a break in between." He laughed, "Yes, skating can be quite tiring."

He closed the thermos and put it back into the basket, leaving it ready for later. He would get to his feet and hold out a hand for her to stand up as well--whether or not she took it, he would wait for her to get up, before reaching down to the skates and picking them up also. He lead her down to the edge of the water and sat down, taking off his shoes and handing her the pair of skates. He was pretty certain they'd fit--if not, they seemed adjustable enough that she should be able to get them to. Once he had his pair on, he used a nearby post to get to his feet and slide out onto the ice, wobbling somewhat. Gods, I've only used these a few times before, came his thoughts, but he brushed them off and turned around slowly, holding out a hand to help Eira up once she had them on. He was unsure of her experiences with them, but would do what he could to help her learn them. "May I?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

The moment Eira was handed the basket, her eyes showed a brightness that not many people in any world have ever been able to see. She quite happily took the basket, holding onto it with a cute two handed grip in front of her as she walked. She was a little confused about the picnic and tables comment because there were such things as 'picnic tables', but she assumed he had more romantic thoughts in mind. He was right though; sitting at a table was a lot different than being able to sit together on a blanket. She was both surprised he thought of that. He was definitely much different than most of the men she had been with before. The fact that he made sure it was waterproof was even more impressive. A wet bum was not the most comfortable and was often a little embarrassing as well. They found their spot, well Hayate did, and they began to set up. Once he pointed out the thermos with coffee, she nodded and watched him move over to the ice. It seemed strong enough, but she was probably not the best judge.

"How about ice, food, ice?" Yeah, there was a reason for this. If she were to eat before getting on the ice, she might not feel very well. Have you ever tried working out right after eating? She was excited to try it too, so waiting for food to settle was not an option. She'd try the ice first, then would eat to take a break, sit and talk with him for a bit, and then maybe try again if she didn't embarrass herself too much the first time. It was a good plan in her mind, if it all were to go that well. At the same time, she expected to fall a lot. She'd rather not keep that up for too long without giving her body a rest. She wasn't exactly the strong type. "Yes, skating can be quite tiring." he said after a short laugh. There was something about his laugh that was quite endearing. It wasn't something that seemed to judge or make fun of her, but a mere addition to give a sweet agreement. She liked it and smiled back to him because of it.

After he took a drink of coffee, which she was currently not too interested in, he stood up and held a hand out to her. She reached out and placed her hand in his to stand, but surprisingly didn't let go. She tightened her grip just enough to show she didn't mind if he held on. She moved over to the skates, but she hurried to pick up her own before he could try and carry them for her. She let go of his hand the moment it was time to put the skates on. They were simple enough. They were like boots, but made with stronger leather and you tied them the same way. Once they were on, which was a few moments after Hayate was finished, she raised her feet and wiggled them a couple times to see how they fit. "Not a bad guess..." she said with a smile as she looked up to him. They fit pretty well as far as she could tell. "May I?" he asked with an outreached hand. She gladly took it, "Of course."

Eira had no idea how hard ice skating actually was. Being able to balance on two thin blades was one hell of an accomplishment in her mind, especially once she actually tried it. She had a moment of panic show on her face when she put her first foot out onto the ice. Her grip on Hayate's hand tightened quite a bit and out of reflex she pulled on him a bit to prevent herself from falling. "Sorry,sorry,sorry." she said in quick succession, really trying not to pull him down. After a few moments, she was able to stabilize, but was a little worried about falling on her ass, so she was stuck like a statue looking down at her feet. "So... what do I do now?" she asked, her body weight naturally causing her to drift inch by inch along the slick ice. Eira had never been so stiff in her life; someone like her usually wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 pm

This seemed to be going well, at this moment. She had been receptive to his moves and his words, and had even tightened her grip on his hand when he had helped her to her feet. She had not let go until they'd reached the edge of the frozen plane, and even then she had only let go so that they could put their skates on. His fit fine, and she seemed satisfied with the fit of hers; "Not a bad guess..." He chuckled to himself in satisfaction and got to his feet, holding out a hand to help her up onto her own. "May I?" She took his hand, "Of course." He smiled to her and slowly lead her out onto the ice, wobbling somewhat but generally staying on his feet. She seemed to struggle at first, tightening her grip and pulling on him. He reached out and held her other shoulder, balancing the two and keeping them both on their feet. "Sorry,sorry,sorry." She seemed sorry--that much was clear. He shook his head, "Think nothing of it. I was unsure of your experience." She finally readjusted herself and stood straight up, though she was sliding a little bit on her place. "So... what do I do now?" He tilted his head.

"First, you need to relax. It'll come much easier if you do so." He smiled at her and held both of her hands, slowly pulling out onto the ice. He was careful and collected, letting her come as she pleased, rather than being forceful. Letting go of one of her hands, he slid around so that he was at her side. "It's not too different from walking, you know. You must simply slide along the ice, letting your body weight carry you forwards," He gave her his best smile, "If you fall, I can help. Don't be scared of falling on your ass." He nodded, continuing onwards with her at his side, making sure she was comfortable enough. Once she seemed to have the hang of it, he let go of her, seeing if she would keep going as she had been.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 am

Okay, okay, so things weren't going bad at all. Eira had yet to fall on her ass and Hayate was still being quite the gentleman. Everything was going fantastic. She followed his instructions to the best of her ability and when he was holding onto her, she'd grip him as if letting go would cause her to fall to her death. It took quite a while to get her to calm down, but afte a few lessons in going forward, she was able to calm down even more. Finally, he let go of her. She did not ask him to. He just did it. It was like a parent letting their child's seat go after taking of the training wheels. Was she ready? Haha, no. It just needed to happen or she was never going to get off her ass and take the chance.

Once she was free from his protection, Eira slid along a bit. She was able to keep herself up for a decent amount of time, but had no idea how to turn by herself, let alone stop by herself. She kept going in a straight line. "Ack! I can't stop!" she shouted back to him and in the process lost her balance. Suddenly, she was running backwards in place as she kept trying to regain her balance but the new blades just slid along the ice like they were supposed to. He had told her not to be afraid to fall on her ass, but she still didn't want to. Too bad. A moment later, the next thing Eira felt was the ice under her back and saw the sky in front of her face. "Ow..." she muttered and began to sit up, but then froze.

"No, no, no! Stop!" she said, if he was coming toward her at this time. Once they were both silent, it was easy as hell to hear the ice giving beneath her weight. Eira looked at him with the most horrified expression. "It's going to break..." she mumbled, as if the sound itself was enough to crack the ice. She felt her heart racing and began to try and move closer to him, where the ice below his feat was obviously thicker. With every move she made, the ice sounded again. Right as she'd be able to get close enough to grab his hand, before she could reach out, the ice gave beneath her and Eira's eyes widened. As if in slow motion, she watched herself sink into the freezing water.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm

"Ack! I can't stop!" He looked over at her with an expression that was a mixture of amusement and worry. He certainly didn't want her to have a bad time, but it was interesting and amusing to watch someone perform their first ever attempt at ice skating alone. He wasn't going to laugh out loud, but he was going to watch and then skate over to her and help her out--he wouldn't go too quickly, but he certainly wouldn't dawdle and take his time either. He started to move slowly towards her as she fell onto her ass. She seemed alright, so he'd make his way over there to help her to her feet. "Is everything okay?" He shouted in her direction, as she slowly started to sit up. He saw her eyes widen from there. "No, no, no! Stop!" He stopped, not ten feet away from her as he heard the ice slowly begin to crack beneath her. He saw thin lines begin to spread out underneath her figure, and realized immediately what that meant. Without stopping to think about it, Hayate knelt down and untied the ice skates on both feet, making sure that he'd have a solid footing to get back up. He got down on his knees and began to slowly crawl towards her, holding out a hand for her to take. "C'mon, Eira, c'mon..."

Their fingers brushed together when the ice broke. She dropped from his sight, immediately falling into the freezing water below. Hayate's heart stopped, and all semblance of rational thought left him, the man leaping over where Eira had fallen in and diving into the water himself. The force of the chill pushed most of the remaining air out of his lungs, and his entire body screamed for the want of warmth. He didn't care, simply turning around and swimming underneath her, using a quick burst of spiritual energy to get himself beneath the sinking body. She was just a stranger. She was someone he'd met earlier that day--why would he go to such lengths to save her? Those questions permeated his mind as it slowly started to be starved of oxygen. He wanted to open his mouth and take in a large gulp of air--he had not expected to be so exhausted from a mere few seconds of swimming. He lapped up underneath her and took her in his arms, using more Reishi to press forwards and swim upwards, leaping out of the water and landing on a few safe platforms to keep himself in the air. He shivered and shook, dashing across the air above the ice and taking Eira over to the blanket that he had laid out. His first option was to remove his own shirt, making sure that he wasn't going to succumb to the cold before she did. He then took in a deep breath, "Sorry, Eira," before politely removing the clothing on her torso. He wrapped the coffee thermos in a small towel and began moving it up and down her bare flesh, trying to do so with as much dignity for her as possible. He needed to warm her torso, then he'd begin working on her limbs. Even in a situation like this, he saw that her body was absolutely amazing. A light red touched on his cheeks--but it wasn't from blushing. His head began to feel light, but he continued to help her first.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Eira's entire body was engulfed by the freezing cold. There was nothing more terrifying and painful than the sudden freeze over of your entire body. She closed her eyes, trying to adjust enough to think normally, but her mind was overwhelmed by the cold. Suddenly, she felt someone's arms around her and knew it was Hayate. She brought her arms up and around his neck, holding tightly onto him. It was surprising to have him jump into freezing cold water after her; the two of them had just met. The thought of him feeling guilty for letting her go was the only reason she thought he would feel obligated to save her. The two of them seemed to come flying out of the water. The next thing she knew, she was laying on the picnic blanket. She opened her eyes and looked to him, her chest raising and falling rapidly as she tried to control her breath. She shivered, her body aching from the immense cold. He apologized for some reason and that was when she realized his shirt was off. He began taking hers off and using the coffee thermos to warm her, but she started shaking her head. "St-... The..." she took in deep breaths and tried to regain her composure. "Hayate..." she said his name pleadingly, as if he was supposed to read her mind. She pointed toward the parking-lot, "The car... heater..." she looked to him again, her eyes fluttering as if she were ready to pass out, but she kept fighting to stay awake. Falling asleep would be the worst idea here. Her skin was becoming very pale as all of the heat began to leave her body. If he was able to, getting her to the car and turning on the heater would definitely be the best way of dealing with this.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 pm

His heart was beating quickly, and he felt the chill already getting to him. Biting his bottom lip, he continued to try to warm Eira up on the spot, when her eyes flickered slightly open. "Hayate... The car... heater..." She pointed towards the car and he nodded, sliding his arms underneath her cold and shivering skin, picking her up and pulling her against him. He made sure that as much of their skin was touching as possible as he held her, carrying her quickly to the vehicle and leaving the food behind them. He opened the back door and sat her down, "Take your pants off if you can," was his advice as he stepped around the front and turned on the car and the heater. As it warmed up, he quickly slid around to the back and pulled the trunk open, searching through it as he shivered. He picked out his spare blanket and closed the trunk after it. He stepped around the back of the car, opening the other rear door and flicking the blanket open. He put it over her as he leaned in and then chuckled ironically, "Never had a girl naked in my car after the first date," He was laughing softly at the idea, and then stumbled slightly. "Looks like I need to get warm too..." Reaching down, he unhooked his pants and slipped his legs out of them. His underwear stayed on for now, as he slipped into the vehicle, closing the door behind him.

He pulled the blanket over himself and put it over Eira's body as well. "Here, let's warm up as quickly as we can." He nodded and pressed his side up against hers, keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around them. He made sure that it was up around their necks, so that their whole bodies were covered. "Well, this wasn't how I saw this night going," he laughed quietly, "But I'm just glad that you look like you'll be alright. I swear, this isn't how dates with me normally go." He gave her his best and most reassuring smile, and hoped that she'd warm up--both to him, and to health once more.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 am

Eira chuckled as he told her to take off her pants, but she knew why. He was a good man. For some reason, she had a lot more confidence in him than she did any other male she had been on a date with. She did as she was told and slid her pants down. She didn't exactly think it was a big deal, but the underwear did go with that. She continued undressing until she was completely naked and laid her clothes on the cars floor. She curled up, actually feeling a bit warmer now that she wasn't wrapped in iced clothes. As she did this, her knees came up to block her breasts and her feet were placed firmly against the seat below to block her other area. She waited, still shivering, for him to return. The first thing he did was toss a blanket over her. She was actually unsure whether he even took a look and realized she was naked. She smiled at this, "More of a gentleman than I thought... He really is just concerned about me."

Eira watched him remove his clothes and wasn't ashamed to want the underwear off too. "He certainly takes care of himself..." she thought as he got into the car. With the heater going and warming them up, Eira wasn't feeling like she was ready to pass out anymore. As he got in the car, she tilted her head to the side, "Your underwear is going to keep your core cold... Take it off." It may have sounded a bit demanding, but there was concern and curiosity on her voice. Of course, while he did that, if he did that, she turned her head away and refused to look. She may have been curious and did want to see, but he was going to receive the same amount of respect that he had given her.

So once she was able to look toward him again, the two of them soon ended up wrapped in the warmth of the blanket, their natural body heat making it even easier to warm up. Eira took in a deep breath, finding herself leaning her head onto his shoulder. She kept her arms around herself, not wanting him to think she was wandering any farther than her own body. "Never been in the arms of a man without having my brother check them out first..." she said with a cute giggle, sort of warning him that he would likely be checked out if the two of them got serious at all. He tried reassuring her about most of his dates, but she just smiled at him. She looked up and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Most of your dates aren't shown such a fantastic time?" Eira said. A comment like that would normally have sounded sarcastic, but there wasn't a hint of sarcasm in her tone. "Yes, believe it or not, I am having a good time. I figured something crazy would happen tonight, I don't know why." she explained, nuzzling her cheek up under his neck as the two warmed each other up more, "Usually I'm just taken on a fancy dinner because it's easy. I don't ever get men who think outside of the box. At my age, the repeated dinner and a nice restaurant gets a little old, so thank you." She looked up to him again, "And I hope you don't mind, but I am about to steal a kiss." And with that, Eira leaned up and placed her lips against his. She turned her body against him a bit more, uncaring about her naked chest pressing against him, holding the kiss and not being shy about adding a little tongue either. A moment into it, she even found herself wrapping her arms around his back, pulling herself in closer, if he would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 am

"Your underwear is going to keep your core cold... Take it off." He stopped and looked over at her sheepishly, before sighing and complying. Generally speaking, he wasn't used to getting this cold, so he never actually knew how to deal with it. He just knew that he had to get clothes off of the cold person and to warm them up slowly. Apparently, that meant all of the clothing, who knew? His sodden underwear was casually thrown out the car door as he stepped in and sidled up to her. He commented on naked girls in his car, and received an amused tone in reply, "Never been in the arms of a man without having my brother check them out first..." He chuckled softly as her head touched against his shoulder. "You're not exactly in my arms right now, you know. There's still a chance." He attempted to reassure her about his dates never usually ending up with both of them shivering and wet underneath a blanket in the back seat of a car, but apparently all he got in return was a kiss on the cheek and a smile.

"Most of your dates aren't shown such a fantastic time?" Was she being sarcastic? He replayed that in his head, and no she wasn't. He mumbled something under his breath along the lines of, "Most of the women I take on dates aren't you.", while watching her with a quiet fascination. "Yes, believe it or not, I am having a good time. I figured something crazy would happen tonight, I don't know why." She nuzzled into his neck and he felt himself warming up a bit more from all of this. "Usually I'm just taken on a fancy dinner because it's easy. I don't ever get men who think outside of the box. At my age, the repeated dinner and a nice restaurant gets a little old, so thank you." He chuckled softly, "Frankly, any other woman would've gotten a dinner. You caught my attention, which is a difficult thing to do in this day and age. At my age, when you've seen one, you've seen'em all... or so I thought until this afternoon." He turned and gave her a small, if confident, smile. "And I hope you don't mind, but I am about to steal a kiss."

"Uh, I--" His protests (not that there were any) were interrupted by her lips pressing up against his. He felt the warmth of her breath leaving her nose and felt her body turn to press up against his. Unsure of where this was going, Hayate played it safe--when she wrapped her arms around him, he did so as well. When she gave a little tongue, he gave it as well. As much as his body was screaming at him to fulfil his natural desires (and oh my god was he desiring her right now) he needed to play it cool. This girl was worth the wait, he was sure. And so, he simply continued to hold the kiss, though one of his hands moved up to her head and started running fingers through her hair, pulling her face in closer to his.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:39 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] SexyHeader_zps25aa2326

Eira didn't give him time to deny her the kiss she wanted. She leaned in and took it, showing a passion to this man that she had not shown to any other in decades. She wanted him and wanted him now; her actions would make that obvious. He was being a gentleman about it as well. With every move she made, he went a little further, as if she was giving him permission by acting even more. This both pleased and interested her. He was a harder man to read than most, which she liked. Right now, she could not tell whether he wanted her just as badly or whether her own aggressive personality was pushing him into a corner. Either way, Eira pressed herself into him further.

"Come here..." Eira broke the kiss and whispered those two seductive words into his ear. Her eyes were filled with a powerful lust as she looked into his. Her attraction to this man had taken her over, overwhelmed her mind and it didn't bother her at all. Eira made her move, lifting her leg and gliding it over his body until she was straddling him in the back of his car. She smiled and leaned into him, bringing both of her hands up and running them through his hair. With her body pressed against his, she kissed him. She started at his forehead and moved down his cheek until she came to his neck. When she got to his neck, Eira ran the tip of her lips along his skin until she returned to his mouth.

"Do you want me?" she asked before pressing her lips against his, her mouth slightly open as she ran her tongue through and along his for a brief moment before breaking the kiss. As if in response, his hips moved up and he pressed against her opening, touching the tip against her lips to elicit any kind of response. He returned with a longer, slower, passionate kiss and a grin, "So fucking much." That reply sent a shiver down Eira's spine. Feeling his tip press against her, she bit her bottom lip in excitement. Her smile grew when hearing the response seh wanted and she leaned in to kiss him once more. Eira became slightly more aggressive, closing her eyes and wrestling her tongue with his.

A low moan escaped through Eira's nose as she set her hands on his shoulders. Slid her fingers down his arms until she reached his wrists and brought them forward. Breaking the kiss, Eira leaned back a bit and brought his hands forward to place them on her bare breasts. "I'm not going to do all the work." she said in a slightly demanding tone. Eira brought her hand behind her, reaching down to grab onto his shaft. Keeping her eyes on him to watch for his reactions, she rocked her hips back and forth, running the edge of her entrance along the tip of his rod before lowering herself onto him. She closed her eyes, the feeling of him spreading her entrance being quite enjoyable.

"So take me..."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:05 am

A Night on the Ice [Closed] 53k5le

This night had most certainly taken a turn for the different. Generally, Hayate avoided situations like this on the first date; something like this was enough to change things between two people, and most of the time he didn't want that. Even when the desire started to push itself up inside of him, he always held it back enough to see where it'd go, and the word 'no' tended to cross his lips here. As Eira slid one of her legs over his and began to straddle his thighs beneath the blanket, he could already feel a soft wetness pressing up against one of his thighs. His eyes met with hers for a moment before they kissed again, her fingers laced through his hair. Her lips moved away from his and he let escape a quiet whine, as her kisses continued down the side of his neck. He shivered as she reached a sensitive place, before moving her lips up his neck again to meet with his lips once more. "Do you want me?" There it was. That question could change everything; Hayate knew that all-too-well. He should have said no. It might have made things awkward, but it saved face in the long run. His mind was telling him no, every step of the way, and yet...

"So fucking much." His hips had moved up, his tip pressing against her dripping mouth. He felt the warmth threaten to envelop him from the outside, attempting to suck him in, threatening pleasure beyond all belief--and he knew that it would be true. His response brought out a smile from the woman, who leaned in to kiss him seductively once more, pressing against his lips with her tongue, begging for entrance. He allowed her in, and their tongues wrestled together for a few brief seconds and eliciting a soft and low moan from Eira's throat. She set her hands on his shoulders, running her fingers down his bare arms with a spidery touch towards his wrists. They were taken up by her, the kiss broken, Eira leaning back. For the first time, Hayate got to see Eira in her full beauty--and he was certain that his breath left his body when he did so. Though the pale moonlight barely illuminated the interior of his vehicle, it was enough. Her soft, white flesh was almost flawless. Large breasts shimmered in the light, covered with a thin layer of sweat. Looking down, he could see where they touched; a hairless entrance into a warm honeypot. His hands were moved to cover the breasts, and Hayate found himself grabbing at them loosely, melding them with his fingers.

"I'm not going to do all the work." He grinned, "It would be ungentlemanly of me to let you," closing an eye when her fingertips danced against his shaft, guiding him upwards. He felt her wetness brush up against him, Eira moving her hips across the tip to stimulate him. He shivered a couple of times at the feeling, biting his bottom lip. She closed her eyes, lowering her beautiful figure down onto him, the tip of his penis spreading her slightly as he entered. Warmth immediately overcame him, and he closed his own eyes too, to imagine what the rest of her would feel like--not that he would have to imagine for much longer. His breathing was heavy but even, and opening his eyes again showed him a beautiful sight. A soft redness was on Eira's cheeks, and she made soft moans every time he broke in just a little more. "So take me..."

It was as if a switch went off inside of Hayate's mind. Had it not been made up before, it was now in no position to change. His hands moved away from her breasts, sliding around her body and to her back, running long strides up and down her spine. He pulled her in close to his own body and pressed his lips up against hers with both passion and power, holding the kiss for several seconds. He moved away from the kiss, leaving an invisible trail of saliva between their mouths, before moving in and pressing his lips up against the side of her neck. One of his hands ran up her back and into her hair, his fingers threading between the strands. His kisses moved from her neck upwards, tracing the side of her jaw, up her cheek, and to her ear. His teeth lightly nibbled against her earlobe, and he whispered sweet nothings into her ear as his other hand crawled up to her shoulder. "As you wish, my dear." Hayate grinned, and then he would then pull her down.

All of a sudden, warmth enveloped his manhood. A loud moan escaped into the car, drowning out even the warm hum of the heater. He had pulled her down roughly, and then slowly started to move his hips. At first, the rhythm was slow, teasing even. He would keep this up, biting away at her earlobe and listening to her sweet voice echo through the small space. His head was close to the roof, but it was enough that he'd be able to bounce. Several seconds into it, he pulled off of her earlobe and back to her lips, silencing her remaining moans with a passionate kiss. Her breasts rubbed up against his chest, and he felt wetness escape her and leak onto his legs with every thrust, his movements very slowly gathering pace between the two. He breathed in, taking in her scent, her touch, her taste. Every one of his senses was being stimulated, and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 am

With the combination of the cold and the small tickle his hands caused as he ran them along her body, Eira found herself shivering at his touch. She was pulled into him and kissed. Eira pressed herself into him as the kiss continued, sliding her hands gently down his chest. When he attempted to pull away from the kiss, she pushed into it a bit more, not entirely giving him the lead. If he wanted the lead, he was going to have to take it from her. A moment later, she allowed the kiss to be broken and saw him moving toward her neck. She tilted her head back and leaned in to him to give him an easier access. As his hand came up her back and to her hair, she bit her bottom lip, another shiver slithering up her spine. As he kissed up her neck and jaw, she brought herself closer to him, fighting the urge to beg him not to stop.

"As you wish, my dear." Eira's gaze shifted downward toward him, watching curiously as his hands made it to her waist. She smirked seductively at him when she realized what his intentions were. "Ah..." a soft moan left slipped through her lips as he pushed her down on his dick. She took him entirely into her, the walls of her warmth wrapping firmly around this welcomed intruder. He began slowly moving his hips, thrusting himself into her, while still nibbling onto her earlobe. She moaned lightly into his ear, feeling her heart race as the pleasure started within her. This was fun, but Eira wanted more. It had been way too long since she had sex and her body felt like it was calling out to his.

Noticing she couldn't do what she wanted, her head almost hitting the roof for being over him, she stopped all movement and pulled away. "Lay back a bit." she told him, pressing her hand on his chest and pushing him down until his back hit the seat, turning so he would be laying across the seat. Once he was in position, she set her knee between him and the seat and her other foot on the ground of his car, smiling down at him as if she hoped he were ready for her. To get a better grip, Eira placed her hand on the top of the roof and another on the back of the seat to hold on. Using this, she began to move even faster, pushing herself down over his member as hard as she could.

Each movement she made seemed to be in wanting to envelope him more and more. A few seconds in, she found her head leaning back, her voice seeping out in pleasure, as the pleasure radiating from her inner self began to increase. "Oh god, yes." Eira moaned into the air and then leaned forward, pressing her lips aggressively against his while her hips continued to rock over him. She broke the kiss a few moments later, sliding her fingers in through his hair, gripping his locks as she held onto him. "You like that?" she whispered into his ear, her hips still moving up and down, sliding his rod in and out of her over and over again, and moaning excitedly into his ear as they went on.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 am

There was such a thing as slowly letting yourself get into the groove, and Hayate--who had been dry for quite some time now--had yet to completely get back into it. He was keeping himself moving at a decent pace, rather than trying to fuck Eira into oblivion. Her moans kept him going, but it was clear from the motion of her hips that she wanted more. Her waist shook and she tried to move, though he noticed that she was being kept back by the limitations of their space. The motion stopped briefly, and for that short time, Hayate's body merely shook in the cool air of the car. His eyes stared blankly into hers as she spoke to him, "Lay back a bit." He raised an eyebrow and turned his body, feeling the change from the warm leather that had been against his back, to the cool leather of the seat below. He looked up at her, watching her hand lightly press down onto his chest for a moment, before pushing him completely down. He made a soft noises, but didn't otherwise react to that. He was still inside of her, his dick churning around a little bit inside of her warmth. One knee slid down to his side, while her other leg straddled from the other side. The woman continued to move around on him, stimulating his tip with every small motion. One of her hands touched against the top of the roof, while the one on his chest moved away and held onto the back of the seat she was astride. She smiled down at him with a challenging expression in those eyes, and Hayate could do naught but grin back at her. As if that were enough of an answer, Eira's hips began to move again.

Wet noises echoed inside the vehicle, Eira sliding herself down to the hilt. Hayate made noises as she slapped against his body, but her sounds were louder--her sounds were intoxicating. Her folds wrapped around his dick, squeezing it for every possible drop. Hayate refused to give in himself, moving his hips in return as if fighting back against her assaults. Her moans grew in noise and beauty, "Oh god, yes." He bit his bottom lip, Eira leaning in towards him. He could feel her breath against his face as she approached close enough to kiss, aggressively forcing their lips together. Hayate refused to allow her to leave of her own accord, pulling up with her for a moment to hold the kiss for but a mote longer. His hands trailed down her sides, finding firm grips on her hips and moving around to her backside, gripping the flesh of her ass as a handhold to keep her moving. Her fingers slid through his hair and held on tightly, Eira leaning into his ear and whispering to him, "You like that?" and repeating her moans with each powerful thrust.

He could only grin at her, sliding one of his hands up her spine and lacing into her hair, gripping tightly--tighter than he had done so before--before leaning into her ear and biting her earlobe again, "You're a fucking Goddess, and I'm going to make you scream." He let go of her hair and ass, and slowed down the motions, trying to resume something of a teasing rhythm. He could feel her hips trying to start up again, but he held onto her and rolled. It was difficult--why would it not be in such a confined space--but Hayate managed it, putting Eira down onto her back and staring down at her with a bestial hunger in his eyes. He held one of her legs up, hooking it over his shoulder, while reaching out and lacing his other hand through hers. He took her in for a moment, simply staring at her and studying her features--the curves of her figure were reflected in the soft and pale moonlight. He could see the goosebumps rising up from her flesh in strange detail. Their breathing was heavy, and the pair released a soft white mist into the air, even with the warmth of the heater going. He grinned at her, and started to move his hips again.

He moved at a pace that he had not been able to while she was on top of him. His hips moved at a strong speed, and his cock slid in and out of her honeypot, pushing right up to the hilt with every stroke. His hand left hers and moved down her stomach, tracing shapes as he did so--his fingers eventually reached her clit and began to trace further. Circles and squares were traced around the small pink nub, until eventually Hayate's hands began to mindlessly rub the sensitive tip. His hips and hand moved in unison, and he eventually let go of the leg up on his shoulder to be able to lean forwards, planting a hungry kiss on her lips. His tongue forced itself into her mouth, wrestling with hers in an erotic dance, as his hips continued to thrust into her deepest parts. The kiss was broken and Hayate grinned wildly at her, licking up her neck to her ear once more, "Scream for me, Eira."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Feeling him lace his fingers into her hair and grip tightly was enough to get an extra moan from Eira. Yeah, that was one of her spots. Her body pushed into him, as if she was trying to mesh with him as he pulled at her hair. She felt his teeth come up to nibble on her earlobe and closed her eyes, listening to those words that sent a shiver down her spine. He was going to make her scream. Eira leaned into his ear again, smirking as she whispered to him, "You can try." He suddenly began to slow their motions, as if trying to tease her. It was working. She narrowed her eyes down at him, trying to start up again, but he wasn't allowing her to do that, so she began coming up with a plan.

And then suddenly, with what seemed like an easy job for him, Hayate turned the two of them over. She looked at him with an impressed smirk. "Let's see if you can keep your word. Make me scream." she challenged him. The look in his eyes told her he actually might succeed in his promise. The only question was whether he had the ability. Could he make 'the goddess' scream? He brought one of her legs up and placed it over his shoulder, exciting her a bit. She even found him holding down one of her hands by lacing their fingers together even more arrousing. He was actually much more aggressive than she thought he would be, and she fucking loved it. "Come on, Hayate. Make me scream." she challenged him again, just a few seconds after she had initially issued the first challenge, wanting him now.

Finally, he began moving his hips again and Eira's body was immediately sent going up the hill of pleasure. He had taken control over her and done it quite well. His hips slammed into her, piercing her pussy with his large cock and stimulating her insides perfectly. She felt herself contracting around his dick, getting tighter and tighter with every thrust this man made. He let go of her hand and moved down along her skin. She practically didn't notice since her mind was in a state of ecstacy, but she certainly did when his fingers began running along her clit, the most sensitive (and usually ignored) spot on a woman's body. This was new; no man prior seemed to care about pleasuring that part of her body. Eira found herself arching her back toward him, biting her bottom lip as he continued to fuck her.

Her eyes were closed now and finally her body had given into his. Her moans filled the car much more, but still she would not scream the way her to. He leaned down again and kissed her, muffling her moans with his own mouth as their tongues wrestled together. When the kiss broke, she was unable to try and keep the connection. Her body had been overwhelmed. "Scream for me, Eira." he asked her and those words clouded her mind. She took in a deep breath, letting it out in short bursts and through soft moans. She refused. If he wanted her to scream he'd have to earn it. Seeing her refuse, he began moving even harder, slamming himself to the very back of her and hitting that oh-so sensitive spot while still rubbing her clit in rhythm with his powerful thrusts.

"Mm..." Eira's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt a warmth radiating out from her core. "Scream for me." he asked again. The words streamed into her stubborn mind. She wanted to, but she loved hearing him ask. She didn't want him to stop. Once more, he asked her to scream and Eira let it go. A full blown moan escaped her throat and cries of pleasure rang through the car as she screamed his name, "Oh god, Hayate!" her voice rang out as she reached up to his shoulders and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, pulling him into her. Her own waist matched each of his thrusts, allowing him to hit harder. "Hayate, Hayate, Hayate!" she called his name as she felt that radiating warmth begin to increase more, threatening to release that final burst of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:45 am

She was enjoying herself; this Hayate could tell. His motions were rough and sloppy, pressing himself as deeply into her warmth as he possibly could. As his fingers slid along her clit he watched her back arch up underneath him, and he leaned in to begin teasing her further. His movements kept up their fervent pace, and his fingers flicked and pulled on her swollen nub. They kissed passionately, and when Hayate pulled away, Eira did not seem to want to follow. She continued to moan and squirm beneath him, her hips pressing back against his. He finally reached her ear, and whispered the words into her ear that he hoped would set her off. "Scream for me, Eira." He grinned at her, hitting her deepest parts with the tip of his dick, eliciting further moans and whines from the woman. She refused, biting her bottom lip to stem the noises rising up from within her. "Mm..." He chuckled throatily and bit her earlobe further, whispering again--with a slightly more commanding tone--"Scream for me." He almost started to slow his pushes into her, but quickly started them up again, using the change in pace to see if he could elicit further noises from this woman. He huffed quietly in frustration as she clammed up further, but decided that he could do so once more. He pulled away from her ear and placed the tip of his nose against hers, locking eyes with her, feeling her labored breaths blow against his lips. "Scream for me." One of his arms slid underneath her to hold on, while the other hand continued to play with her clit.

Another switch went off, but this time Hayate could see it in Eira's mind. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth opened up wide as she screamed in sweet pleasure. "Oh god, Hayate!" A victorious grin crossed his lips as Eira's arms wrapped around his shoulders, and her legs locked his hips in place. He lost the length that he could push down into her, but in exchange... he felt her hips shake wildly beneath him. "Hayate, Hayate, Hayate!" He was certain he could feel his tip hitting her entrance, that was how deep within her he could feel himself. He continued to mindlessly fuck her, feeling her walls tighten up around his shaft, squeezing it for all of its milk. A warmth started to build up inside of his crotch, but he willed it to stay behind for just a little bit longer. He would make her come first. His thrusts were hard and powerful, and while her screams echoed through the small car, Hayate started to bite at her neck and then at her ear once more, using his other hand to weave through her hair and grip the locks tightly, holding her in place as he continued to madly fuck this amazing, wonderful woman. His face was drenched in sweat, and his body shook, almost ready to give up, but he would not yield. "Fuck... fuck me, Eira, I'm gonna make you come before I do." He grit his teeth, still trying to hold himself back from releasing within her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night on the Ice [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Other RP :: Mature RP-
Jump to: