Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 am

Kanna seemed rather sensitive to being touched by other people. Snopy recalls that she was not treated well, which probably explained it. When Snopy did go in and hug, she actually tried to fight it. However, as he was about to let go (after mentioning the part about her son), she stopped fighting him and fell limp within his arms. Her hands gripped his shirt, and she cried into him. As Snopy explained how he felt, a smile came across Kanna's face. She went to thank him, but was suddenly cut off by her hand smacking over her mouth. She ran into the bathroom, and Snopy could hear the sound of vomiting. He felt a little grossed out, but he had heard far worse on the battlefield. Still, for some reason these things always upset his stomach a bit. Either way, he stood outside the door for awhile. It was silent for a time, then he heard the sink. After a short time she came back out. She was much cleaner this time, as she took the time to fix herself up. Snopy smiled back as she smiled and said she could use a little bit to eat. "Of course, the food is probably almost done. We should get back to the living room." He lead the woman back through the house and back into the living room. He sat down on the couch next to where she was likely to sit. It was just then that Niles came in with the hot curry and rice. "You're food is ready madam." He placed the food down on the table in front of them. "Anything else sir?" Snopy nodded. "If you could, please bring out some blankets and pillows. The guest room is in no shape for visitors, and she is likely going to stay the night until she sobers up. Oh, and contact Kohaku and tell her about this. That way she doesn't think some random woman waltzed into the house and jumped on the couch." Niles nodded, bowed, and went to retrieve the items. "Well, eat up Kanna. You are a guest, make yourself at home." Snopy stated as he leaned back in the couch. He let out a relaxed sigh as he did so, he absolutely loved times when he could sit back and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:53 am

As Kanna came from the bathroom, again, she was pleased to see that Snopy had not left. She mentioned the food they were supposed to be getting and he said that it was likely almost ready. Snopy turned and began leading her back to the living room. She followed him quietly until they arrived and then sat down on the couch, right where she was before. She lifted her legs upwards and brought her knees up to her chest. It was then that Niles returned and brought her food. "Thank you..." she said, actually sounding shy. The last thing the butler saw was her climbing all over his boss in an attempt to seduce him and then being glared at by her. It was a little awkward talking to him. Her first impression was not good at all. She said nothing more as Niles asked Snopy if there was anything else. Kanna blinked a few times when she heard Snopy's response. He wanted Niles to bring a few pillows and blankets and that she was likely going to be spending the night. Well, test number whatever she was on... was about to begin. There was something that Kanna was wondering about this, but she would speak nothing of it. She'd rather it play out on her own to see exactly what kind of man he was. Kanna also took note of this Kohaku person that was somewhere around. If she remembered right, she was apparently his maid. Niles bowed and walked off, likely doing as Snopy said and getting the pillows and blankets. Snopy then told Kanna to eat up, so she moved closer to the food and stared at it. She didn't know what, but something told her that this wasn't going to sit well with her stomach. She probably should have thought before asking for hot curry and rice. "Oh well..." she thought and slid off the couch to sit on the floor, so the food would be at a better angle. She then looked towards the TV, "Can we turn that on for a bit?" and then began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 am

As Niles came in with the food, Kanna actually sounded a little shy. Snopy wasn't sure EXACTLY why, but he had the general idea. She had just been crawling all over Snopy after all. Kanna slid onto the floor oddly enough. This was a little odd, as the table wasn't all that low. "You know, you don't need to sit on the floor." That was all Snopy said in the matter, then Kanna asked if they could turn on the TV. Snopy got up and grabbed the remote and placed it next to Kanna. "Enjoy, watch whatever you like." Snopy was a little worried, because it had not dawned on him until it was too late Kanna had picked food that would probably disagree with her stomach. "I would eat slow if I were you, that might not agree with your stomach considering what happened a few minutes ago." It was now Niles came back and placed the blankets and pillows on the couch. "Thank you, I will call you if I need you." Niles bowed once more and left the room, since Snopy had obviously given the ok to go. "Kanna, this may be a strange question, but I am curious. What exactly is your opinion of me?" He just went right out and said it. Despite how nice he was he didn't know how she felt about him. He assumed he was either an acquaintance or possibly considered a friend, honestly though he was more curious as to whether she considered him a friend or not.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:34 am

"It's okay. I don't have a problem with it... At least now I have something to lean up against." she said, still sounding a little weak and tired. When she asked about the TV, Snopy just handed her the remote. She looked at it and blinked a few times. "Alright then..." she said with a smile and then turned it on. She began shifted through channels, trying to find a movie or something to watch. She did this at the same time as eating a bit of her food as well. Her stomach may be iffy right now, but it still needed something. Luckily it wasn't as spicy as she thought it was going to be. Actually, it wasn't bad at all. After two bites, Snopy spoke up again and told her to eat slowly. He was thinking the same as she. Her stomach wasn't going to like this. She nodded and decided it would be best to eat mostly rice and just some of the curry. As she flipped through channels, she caught a glimpse of an old movie that she just adored. A lot of people used to make fun of it, but she didn't care. She liked it and was shocked that it would even be on. It wasn't something that was just aired any time. It was the old "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1" movie. She stopped on it and as she put the remote down, Snopy spoke up again. His question was so blunt and straight forward that it actually made her cough a bit. Thank god she didn't spit anything out on accident. That would have been horrible. She chewed up the last of the bite she had and swallowed, setting the remote down, and turned to look towards him. "No point in trying to cover anything up..." she said bluntly and giggled a little. She cleared her throat and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, as a way to relax herself. She then looked him straight in the eye and spoke up, "You scare the living hell out of me. You're really nice, yes. You seem to actually care if I die... and you came when I screamed for you... a girl you met only once and who treated you horribly... Even though I can see all of that... You scare me because I no longer know how to trust someone, especially a man. I don't know how to tell if a person is lying anymore... I can't tell if they're sincere. I constantly doubt... but you some how make me think that you might be different.. Something worth looking into..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:03 am

When Snopy mentioned she didn't need to sit on the floor, she just said it was alright. With that he handed her the remote and she flipped through the channels. She nodded when Snopy suggest she eat slow, and he was thankful that even drunk she was reasonable...well, mostly. When Kanna's channel flipping had finally stopped, it landed on a movie Snopy did not like. He was unsure himself whether he disliked it for the same reasons as most of the population, since he payed little mind to the opinions of the general populace when it comes to what movies, games, etc. are good and bad. He just did not enjoy the movie. However, Kanna was a guest, so he politely sucked it up and showed no negative reactions to her choice. After all, he probably didn't absolutely despise it like some did, he merely found nothing enjoyable about it. When Snopy asked his question, Kanna suddenly coughed out of surprise, like they sometimes seemed to do in anime. He laughed a bit because it was kind of funny. "That looked like something out of an anime haha. I didn't mean to surprise you like that though, just asking." Kanna did a few things to relax herself and then looked Snopy dead in the eye. He scared her apparently, and despite how nice she was she didn't know how to trust him. However, it was the end,where she mentioned she felt he might be different, that caught Snopy's attention. "Well, I can't help you there. I mean, I can SAY I'm being sincere. Thing is, if you don't trust me, then my word can't be taken cause it could be a lie. I will say I am sincere, in time, you will either realize this or continue to think I am lying. That is for you to judge." Snopy leaned his head back into the couch, hands sitting on his lap. "Admittedly I hate being called a liar, and of course it annoys me a bit, though naturally when people first meet it is perfectly understandable. So if time passes and you decide that everything I say is false, then we will just go our separate ways and neither will be bothered. Of course, I do hope that doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

"Don't make fun of me!" Kanna flailed her arms a bit when he said she did something that looked like it should have been in an anime. Soon after, she answered his question and was completely unsure of how to react to what he replied with. She kept herself silent the entire time, allowing him to speak to her. He even said that if she didn't trust him, they would likely go their separate ways. That was something she could definitely agree with. Someone doesn't merely stay in the presence of one they do not trust, or like. But the thing was... even if you're unsure about your trust in someone, what happened if you end up liking them? That's sorta how it felt for her right now. He was sweet, inviting, strong, kind-hearted, and seemed to care. It was her distrust in the entire opposite sex that was messing her up. It was a complicated mix of emotions that she didn't even understand. It did make her a little happy when he said that he didn't want that to happen. Kanna stared at him, but noticed the position that he was sitting in. She smiled mischievously and stood up. She quickly grabbed his hands and moved them out of the way. As she did that, she moved to sit over him and really just sat there. She was still feeling the effects of the alcohol, but she wasn't so wasted that she had no idea what she was doing. "Hey." she said in a seductive tone and slowly leaned forward, intentionally placing her chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 am

Snopy laughed a bit more when Kanna flailed her arms as she told him not to make fun of her. That TOO was like something out of an anime. However, he didn't mention it this time, he had his fun. They were trying to have a conversation after all. During his explanation, Kanna was entirely silent. She didn't need to speak though. He didn't know her too well, sure he knew quite a bit about her, but that didn't mean he KNEW her. Either way, he knew enough to know she probably agree'd with his comment on trust. She did let out a small smile when he finally mentioned he didn't want for them to have to part ways. It was true though. In truth, for the last week, he had been fine with the idea he'd never see her again. Yet, things changed. Things happened, things were said, and he kinda didn't want to never see her again. He at least wanted to try and have her as a friend at this point, after everything that has happened. She continued to smile, but it suddenly morphed into a mischievous one. She stopped eating and stood up. "What're you..." Snopy didn't even finish his sentence when she grabbed his hands off his lap and moved them to the sides. Suddenly (once again) Kanna climbed up onto Snopy and was sitting right on him. She spoke, once again, with a seductive tone. Before Snopy had had his mental guard up, but he had lowered his defenses. Immediately a blush crawled onto Snopy's face, one which intensified greatly when Kanna's chest pressed against his. It obviously didn't help that she was very well endowed. The worst of it was her face was right in front of him. He was a bit too flustered to push her off of him. "K-Kanna, what are you doing?" In fact, he was too flustered to do much of anything. Until he could gather himself, she could tease him in any way she wanted to. For a short while, he was completely defenseless.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Kanna moved her head forward a bit, making it where their lips were a very short distance apart from one another. She looked up and down at him, only moving her eyes when doing so. His blush was cute, especially when it got worse, becoming darker. She had obviously taken him by surprise. "Snopy... You're blushing." she said in a whisper. She didn't move for a moment, keeping as still as she could and just watching his face become redder. Once she felt that he wasn't going to blush any redder than what he was at, Kanna moved her head to where her lips would brush across his, but only tease with the idea of a kiss. Her attention was then given to the nape of his neck. There, she placed a small kiss, moving back up to place another on his cheek. "Tell me..." she continued her alluring whisper, speaking straight into his ear with intentions to allow her breath to tickle his skin, "Now that I am sobering up.... and you know I am in the right of mind... What will you d-..." Kanna brought herself to be in front of him, looking him straight in the eyes with a serious, yet curious expression held in her eyes. She brought her right hand up and placed it on the side of his face, running her fingers back and into his hair. "You're a handsome man, Snopy... And very kind." she spoke up before allowing him to answer her previous question. She thought about it and in that instant, decided against her own actions. "I refuse to put you in such a situation. It is not fair. And I do apologize for it." she spoke and when she did, she sounding almost like she had when they first met, but a lot more gentle. With that, she moved to the other side of the couch, careful not to kick him when she brought her leg over him. As she moved though, she felt a wave of dizziness take her over. She lost her balance and fell back into the couch, bursting out in a laughter that showed she was NOT back in her normal state of mind, merely less drunk.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Kanna moved in closer, and her lips were so close. If Snopy had wanted to, he could have moved in and kissed her right on the lips. Of course, he kinda did want to, he just used his strength of will to hold himself back. She whispered to him, mentioning he was blushing. His face was already too red, but his embarrassment did grow. Kanna then moved her head forward, brushing her lips against his. The kiss was once more narrowly avoided, though this time it was Kanna and not Snopy who stopped it (considering Kanna is the one who chose not to actually kiss him). She then kissed his neck, which was followed by a kiss to the cheek. Finally, she asked what he would do now that she was sobering up. Sobering up? Snopy didn't know that for sure. Though, her statement was partly cut off. She looked at him with a serious expression, before running her fingers through his hair. He was complimented, and then...she apologized for what she almost did, and the things she already did. The Vizard let out a soft sigh as she got off of him. "Thank you, you know the offer was tempting bu-... Suddenly Kanna lost balance, fell over, and burst out laughing. An awkward sweat drop fell down his forehead as he watched. "Sobering up huh? Not quite." Snopy spoke in a sarcastic, but obviously playful joking tone. Snopy reached over and patted Kanna's head. "Thank you though. Your offer was tempting, but the reason I resisted was because..." As he spoke he leaned back into the couch. "...I refuse to go that far with a woman without something...more behind it. You came at me in lust, but there needs to be actual feeling behind it for it to really mean anything...if you know what I mean. Don't you think that if I had responded, you would have been left with a shallow feeling the next day? It isn't like we're dating, I mean that would be different. Even then, we still only saw each other all of twice."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh don't you act like if I had gone further you wouldn't have taken the offer..." she said with a loud giggle and then hopped out from the couch. She listened to his lengthy explanation as to why he would not have done so and was proven wrong. "Well I stand corrected, don't I?" she said and then walked up behind the couch. She set her hands on his shoulders and leaned over. "I'm gonna go check out the mansion now!" she said and then skipped of like a child, but moving rather quickly. Her intentions were to get away from him and make him find her, but at the same time, she really wanted to see his huge house. She just began walking towards the hallway she had been down before. The fact is, she had no idea where she was going. When she came to the hallway, she stopped and stepped back a bit. She looked towards the stairs and decided to change her direction. She giggled and ran upstairs. "NILES!" she screamed out loud, "Bring some vodka or sake! Something strong please!" Obviously, she didn't think that Niles would listen to her, but she was only wanting to bug a certain person in the other room. She came to the top and looked at up a hallway, running in that direction pretty quickly, but ended up getting dizzy and stumbling a bit. "Ahahaha" she said as she ran to the last door at the end and opened it up, stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Kanna giggled and denied Snopy wouldn't have gone further if she had tried to go further. Of course, Snopy went to correct her, at least how he wanted it to go. Honestly, that woman had had him right where she wanted him. He had a lot of will, but a man can only be teased so much before giving in. Kanna walked behind Snopy, and suddenly there was pressure down on his shoulders. "I'm gonna go check out the mansion now." "Wait what?" Snopy had no time to react, by the time he turned around in the couch the last thing he saw was Kanna's ass as she left the room. He blushed a bit when he saw it, but he shook his head rapidly. He got up, and just as he was half way across the room, he heard Kanna screaming for Niles. It sounded like it came from upstairs. Damn it, it is as if she's trying to bug me. He ran back out into the foyer and up the stairs, opening the door into the hallway. At the end of the hallway a door was open. It figured she would find her way into Snopy's bedroom. Snopy actually laughed a bit as he walked down the hall. He entered the large bedroom. There was a King-sized bed in the center, back against the wall. It had white covers, as well as those white curtains hanging over the sides. There was a large dresser to the side, a wardrobe, a door leading to a closet, and various other things commonly found in a bedroom. Yet another TV, this time a 60", was here, and it was hooked up to small surround sound speakers scattered around the room. There was a small table with a nice looking chair off to the side as well. "Well Kanna, congratulations. You managed to find your way straight to my room. Actually kinda funny really."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 am

Kanna didn't look around too much. She merely saw the giant bed with white blankets and practically claimed it as her own. She ran towards the bed and grabbed onto the covers. She slid under them and rolled along the soft sheets. "Comfy!!" she thought excitedly as she stopped moving. She heard Snopy enter and stayed perfectly still, hearing him congratulate her on finding his room. "Oh that's hilarious." she thought, fighting a cute giggle and trying to stay perfectly silent, though she knew he could likely just sense her location with his super awesome powerfullness. Either way, she peeked through a small hole in the blankets and watched him enter. A little too hyper for her own good, she shot up from under the blankets, completely ruining the well made bed, and threw her arms into the air. "I know right!?" Kanna said happily, "All these signs and we still aren't gonna fuck. Maybe next time though!" Kanna gigled a bit and then walked, on her knees, towards the edge of the bed. Out of no where, she calmed down and froze for a minute. She began to lean forward, then back, obviously dizzy again. She turned her head towards Snopy, blinked a few times when she realized there were four of him. "Oh my..." she said in a low and slightly worried tone as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell forward. She tumbled off the bed and towards the floor, her body threatening to hit the ground with one heck of an impact and maybe even be injured in the process.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 am

As Snopy looked around there was no Kanna in sight, just a giant lump on the bed that hid Kanna from said sight. Obviously he knew she was there, he just (technically) couldn't see her. Suddenly she burst out and ruined the neatly made bed. She was gushing with her happiness, but of course she brought the subject of sex up, quite bluntly actually. Maybe next time, yea, probably not. Unless she slipped something in his drink to turn him on to where he couldn't hold back, that wasn't happening. The giggly Kanna began to crawl across the bed. Then she suddenly stopped, swaying forward then back. "Uh...Kanna, you okay?" Then she turned towards him. He took a step forward, one if his hands slightly raised. "Umm Kanna, you aren't okay are you?" There was a worried oh my as he eyes rolled back and she fell forward. "SON OF A BITCH!" Snopy of course jumped forward as fast as he could and before she landed with a thud he caught her in his arms. "Man, you aren't in any condition to be moving so much." Snopy figured it would be best if she slept somewhere soft and with a lot of space, so her movements would not be as likely to cause her to fall. The couch was a lot less roomy, making a fall more likely. "You conscious? Either way, I guess you're sleeping in here tonight." The other bedrooms weren't set up, so Snopy placed Kanna down on his bed. He placed his hand gently on her forehead to check her temperature before waiting a moment to see if she was able to respond. "You okay? Are you even conscious?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 am

Kanna heard the rather loud 'son of a bitch' as she tumbled towards the floor. It was a mere black out, moving around too fast and too much being what caused it. He some how darted forward fast enough to actually catch her in his arms. When this was done, the strap over one of her shoulders fell off to the side, her dress being pulled between her body and the bed as she fell, causing it to be pulled down and reveal a rather private portion of her chest. And of course, on this day, Kanna was not wearing a bra with the dress, so there was nothing there to keep her bust hidden from anyone that would see. She heard him ask if she was conscious, but something was preventing her from speaking. Her breathing became slightly labored. He lifted her up then and moved to place her in the bed. Once again he asked if she was conscious and she fought to open her eyes. Once done, she slowly nodded, looking extremely tired and weak, similar to before. "I'm... awake. Yeah." she mumbled and went to sit up, but her dizziness stopped her. "I have to sleep here tonight, don't I?" she asked him, actually sounding disappointed. She sighed and just laid there, staring at him with a weak expression. "So... where are you going to sleep?" she blinked a couple times, asking him. For the first time the entire night, she actually sounded normal and wasn't acting like a sex-craving maniac, luckily for Snopy. The position they were in, him standing over her while she lay in bed, wasn't exactly something she would have let slide if she felt loopy still. "You're sleeping in your own bed Snopy." she said in demand, "I will go sleep on the couch. No ifs, ands, or buts... Kay?" Kanna went to sit up and took a deep breath, getting ready to head back out to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:43 am

As she fell part of Kanna's dress fell, and unluckily for Kanna, she hadn't put on a bra. Of course, Snopy wasn't looking...at first, however as soon as he noticed it in the corner of his eye, his head turned. Then he realized what he was looking at. His face turned red AGAIN, but he fought and flinching reactions. He got up to place her on the bed, but not before his gaze took it in for another moment, one so quick that in her state, Kanna surely shouldn't have noticed it. He looked away as she responded to him, as to avoid looking at her chest anymore than he already had. She was conscious, and she seemed aware of where she was about to sleep. However, suddenly she asked where Snopy would sleep, and she sounded normal. "The floor...or the couch. Whichever." Apparently that was the wrong answer, as she demanded he sleep in his own bed. However, as she went to sit up, he pushed her back down by the shoulder. "You are the one sleeping here, you need a decent place to rest. I can handle a night on the couch or the floor. You are sleeping in my bed, end of story, that is my verdict." Of course Snopy found it unnecessary to state that he was not going to sleep in the bed while she was in it. He did not declare it, merely assuming he would go get some covers, a pillow, and sleep wherever. "I will get some pillows and a blanket. I will sleep on the floor, you need anything, you tell me and I will get it for you." With this Snopy began to make his way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:20 am

"My god you are stubborn..." she thought to herself as he turned and walked away, trying to get it through her own thick skull that she was just going to be sleeping here for the night. Kanna narrowed her eyes and went to sit up, forcing herself to do so, still revealing a bit more of her best than she would have liked. Once she did, she stared at her hand for a moment and then held it out towards him. His back was to her, since he had been walking away. She took in a deep breath and gathered a bit of reishi into her hand and shot it forward at pretty decent speeds. It did not hit him, of course. Instead, it moved around him and shielded the doorway. Knowing normal reactions, he would likely turn to her when he saw this. "You... sleep... here!" Kanna said, "I don't want to be alone damn it..." Kanna's tone became lower, a little irritated. She brought her hand towards her, causing her reishi to react in a manner that would have it bump into Snopy and try and push him in her direction. "You're lucky I don't have the strength to stand up right now..." she mumbled under her breath, "Ohhh I'm gonna have one hell of a hang over in the morning. Agh!" Kanna laid back down and curled up into a fetal position, holding rather tightly onto her own head. "God... I hate this..." she said and rolled back over on her back, "I think... I'm gonna.. throw... up..." She gagged a bit, but did her best to hold it in. She put a hand on her stomach and took in a deep breath in an attempt to calm her body down. It seemed to work and then curled up again. "Aye..." she said, coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:34 am

Snopy was about to reach for the door way when suddenly he sensed something from behind. It was...Reishi. He turned just in time to watch the energy shoot by him. If it was invisible, he could still see it due to his senses. He could feel it, it was weak comparatively speaking, but it wasn't actually weak. He turned to see the door was shielded. Snopy, having a mastery of Kido, could easily have shattered the shield with a mere touch, by disrupting the flow of energy and nullifying it. However, there was no real point. He turned back to Kanna. "A Reishi barrier...well, that caught me off guard. Here I am talking to you all this time, not once did I see you had energy within you." Snopy shrugged and made his way to his bed. "Now is not the time to ask about that though. You win, if you want me to sleep in my own bed so badly that you would do that, I give in." Snopy's face remained serious, of course the moment he looked in Kanna's direction it turned red. It was a little funny, such a calm face being so red. He went in next to his bed and hopped in next to Kanna. He was about to sleep in the same bed as her. However, he did all he could to try not to and it failed. He had no guilt. He pulled up the covers and covered himself, and Kanna if she would allow it. The two were now in bed, and Snopy was exhausted. "Good night, if you need me to do anything let me know." That was all he could get out before he passed out cold. His body ended up pressing itself into Kanna, instinctively going towards the warmth.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:47 am

"With how wasted I am... it doesn't shock me. And it's not like I have very much, at least compared to some people I've heard of... My energy amount is minuscule..." she replied to his statement about not sensing her power. Of course, with what she thought his abilities and powers scaled to, the fact that he really did not notice was shocking. In fact, she obviously must have shown hints of having some energy since last time they met, he saved her from being attacked by a hollow. Her being wasted likely didn't have him even thinking about the fact that she may possess some sort of power. Either way, it seemed her pleas with him were actually able to convince him to stay with her for the night. Laying there silently, he moved over to the other side and laid himself down in the bed fully dressed. She raised an eyebrow at this, but assumed it was some kind of shyness that compelled him to do so. She figured he'd at least change into a t-shirt, but this was his choice. Kanna turned to face him in the bed, curling her knees up again and staring at him. She was exhausted and it was showing. She allowed him to cover her up and blinked one time very slowly. She was struggling to keep herself awake at this point. She nodded to him when he offered assistance if she decided she needed something, but she didn't think she would be. In fact, she remembered something at that moment. "I'm gonna kick Niles ass... Where's my sake..." she thought to herself as she slowly began drifting to sleep. Right as she was able to fall asleep completely, she felt Snopy naturally cuddling into her. Her eyes snapped open and she looked to him, unsure of how to react. He was knocked out. She couldn't get mad at it. Kanna merely relaxed once more and closed her eyes. Once she fell asleep, her body naturally reacted back and turned away from him, but moving closer into the 'spooning position' most couples would actually be caught in.

Morning...

The morning came and Kanna was going to be the first to awaken. The sun shined very brightly into the room, forcing her attention away from her own dreamland and into the world of headaches and blurry vision. She groaned a bit, annoyed at the sun coming in through the window. She attempted to move, but felt something restraining her. It wasn't something she was used to anymore. She froze for a moment in shock, but soon got the guts to lift her head and turn her body to face who was holding her. "Snopy..." she blinked a few times, staring blankly at him, unsure of how she was going to react to this. She looked around, a beam of light shooting through a crack in the curtains that were already allowing light through. "Aye..." she covered her eyes instantly, feeling a pain shoot through her head. She sat up completely and leaned her back against the headboard of the bed, curling her knees up to her chest. It was then that she noticed what she was wearing, and what she wasn't wearing. "My bra!" she thought and then immediately checked to see whether she was still wearing the other undergarment. When she realized she was, she calmed down and remembered that she never wears a bar with this dress because they show so much and it's not like it's needed. She fixed herself quickly, straightening up her dress and lifting the straps where they were supposed to be. She thought for a moment, trying her best to remember what exactly happened the night before. She could remember the bar, being carried, a meal, and... "Oh my god..." she mumbled under her breath in embarrassment as the memories of flirting and attempting to seduce Snopy flooded back into her mind as if a dam had just been broken. Still there were a few things she was fuzzy on, so she set a hand on Snopy's shoulder and shook him a bit, "Hey... wake up."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Snopy wondered if Kanna even knew what she was talking about when she said all these things about energy. He didn't have much time to think though, as he climbed into his own bed. The last thing he heard was Kanna's comment on not getting any sake, causing him to laugh a little mentally before he slipped under. The next morning came, and Snopy remained unconscious. It only made sense, he had worked late and then had to deal with all this Kanna business. However, he was soon lightly shaken and he opened his eyes. "Hey... wake up." Snopy, due to not being drunk, remembered everything perfectly. Of course, from when he opened his eyes it took him a bit. He sat up and looked to the woman in front of him. "Kanna..." Then he looked around and after a few moments of fuzziness, he remembered the night before. He yawned as he spoke. "That's right, you stayed over because you had a little to much to drink." He moved back so that his back was leaning against the back of the bed and the wall. "Well, by now you're probably sober..." He scratched the back of his head as he spoke. "But I have no idea how you're going to react to last night." Snopy raised a hand to his ear and pushed a button on his codec. After a moment of ringing (that Kanna couldn't hear as it directly stimulated the ear) Snopy began to speak. "Niles, I will be down shortly for breakfast." He turned his attention back to Kanna as he turned his codec back off. "Well, if there is anything you would like to ask, we can do it over breakfast. Besides, there are a few things I am curious about as well. Snopy got up and went to his wardrobe. "...maybe I should wait until after I get a shower...besides, these cloths aren't exactly dirty yet." He said this obviously talking to himself, though Kanna could probably hear him. He turned back to Kanna finally to see her reaction to all of this.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 pm

"Good morning." she said coldly when he finally awoke and spoke her name. He explained that she had way too much to drink last night and she turned her head. When she did that, she immediately felt the effects of the over-consumption of alcohol and groaned in pain. She whined a bit and laid her head back against the wall. "Yeah... I know..." she mumbled and then took in a deep breath, lifting her shoulders naturally and then lowered them as she let the breath out slowly. She heard him speak to Niles and then turned her head to him, which caused her to groan in annoyance again because of the headache she had. She saw him place his hand near his ear and raised an eyebrow. She reached over and pushed his hair back from his ear. "Hm. You keep that in your ear all the time?" she asked him, blinking a few times while the blank expression she had began to shift to a more intense and slightly threatening one. The two of them were actually still laying in the same bed. She was thinking about what must have been going through his mind at the moment. Her own mind was going slightly crazy, unsure of what to think. "Why is he so calm? He's just laying there. We're in the same bed, yet we're being so calm about this. It makes no sense. What is he playing at?!" she thought, accidentally blocking out his offer to answer her questions over dinner. She barely tuned back in to hear him say that there were a few things that he was curious about as well. She stared at him, raising an eyebrow, the look on her face still pretty intense. Finally, he got up and walked over to his wardrobe. Kanna wasn't exactly able to tell if he was talking to himself or to her, so she stayed quiet. When he mentioned clothing, she glanced down to her dress. "Gross..." she thought to herself, "With everything I did last night... I've got to stay in this thing until I get to go home. I feel so dirty..." Kanna swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. She took a single step and lost her balance as pain shot to her head. "Eh... Stupid hangover..." she groaned and glanced over to the curtains. She wanted nothing more than to turn them black at this point, but that likely wasn't going to happen. She didn't have that ability. "Oh shit..." she thought and her head shot up. She looked over to Snopy with widened eyes. "I showed him.. Fuck..." She reached up and grabbed onto the top of her own hair, "Why the fuck did I have to get so drunk!?" Kanna took in an annoyed breath and turned her attention back towards Snopy. She cleared her throat and sighed, "So what exactly are you curious about?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Kanna was back to her old cold as ice self. Snopy figured this would happen. She was obviously in a lot of pain by her moaning and groaning. When Snopy had contacted Niles, Kanna wondered if he kept it in his ear all the time. "Normally no, I generally take it out at night. I was just tired last night." That was all he said on the matter as he went about his business. The looks he saw her give out of the corner of his eye were not very friendly at all. Finally, after Kanna mentioned the hangover, Snopy snapped his fingers. "Oh I forgot." Snopy clicked the codec again. "Niles, could you prepare that special hangover remedy." That was all he said before clicking it off. "There is a little remedy for a hangover Niles knows. It isn't an amazing instant fix, but it should dim the pain down a bit." Finally, as Snopy finished up what he was doing, Kanna asked what he was curious about. "Well. Yesterday I said you sleep in my bed, I sleep on the floor. In an effort to stop me you shot out a stream of energy and made a barrier. I was so tired I didn't bother arguing or asking at that point, but tell me...what do you actually know about your power?" Snopy motioned to leave. "Come on, we should have breakfast while we talk." Snopy would begin leading her to the dining room if she followed. If not, he would stand there waiting for some kind of response.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 pm

"Remedy? No! No..." she said and shook her head and stepped towards where she knew the bathroom to be, "I refuse to drink anything that can be called a hang over remedy. They always taste horrifyingly disgusting and merely make my stomach hurt." She stepped into the bathroom as she asked him the question about what he was curious about. She listened to him ask, keeping the bathroom door open while he talked since she was merely rinsing her face. "God I need a shower..." she mumbled under her breath. He asked her what she knew about her power and there wasn't exactly much she could answer that with. She stepped out of the bathroom and leaned up against a wall. She reached up to her hair, "Um..." and grabbed onto a band that was keeping it up. She pulled it out and allowed her hair to drop, "Actually not much. I know that I can gather energy into my hands and expel it in different ways, some offensive and damaging, others defensive. I can even heal people and myself, but it's hard as fuck to control." It was then that Snopy motioned for them to leave, so she nodded. She stepped towards him, beginning to follow him through to where they were going to eat breakfast. "I've only known about my power for a few weeks, maybe a month or two now..." she continued with as they walked down the hallway towards the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:37 pm

"Do they now?" Snopy asked. He honestly hadn't drunk enough to get a hangover in a long time. He just knew whenever Niles made it others he knew generally felt a little better. "I haven't gotten a hangover in years to be honest. I just know that when other people I know have a hangover, it makes them feel better. Well, your choice." Snopy quickly contacted Niles once more and told him not to make it before turning his attention to Kanna. He had followed along with her to the bathroom to talk. Then Kanna mentioned she needed a shower. "Can't help you there, I don't have a change of cloths for you." Finally he asked about her power, and she answered. He nodded as he listened. He chuckled a bit when she mentioned how hard it was to control. "You certainly seemed capable of blocking off the door yesterday." As they walked through the hall leading to the foyer, Kanna mentioned how long she had known about her power. The use of the word known was a hint that it just came on her suddenly. On rare occasions it is random when it suddenly comes from nowhere, though more often it was a response to a high stress or high danger situation, a sort of desperation reflex. As they reached the foyer and went down the steps, he spoke up more. "Did anything...happen when you discovered your powers? Usually sudden power discoveries are brought on in desperation." The reached the bottom and continued down the next hall, him leaving pause for her to answer his question. As she answered, the would arrive at a door, and upon entering, there would be a large dining area, with a table and some nice chairs around it.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"I was capable of simply expelling a bit of energy, sure..." Kanna said, "But if you knew what I was actually trying to do, your opinion of my control would be quite different." Kanna said nothing more on that and made implications in her tone that she would not tell him even if he were to actually ask her about her actual intentions. Something about what she said about discovering her powers must have given hints to Snopy that she did not intend to give. When they were walking, he suddenly asked her what happened to make her suddenly have found out about her powers. She should have chosen her words a bit better. That wasn't exactly something she like just telling someone. "Eh..." Kanna said and shook her head in annoyance. She sighed shook her head, as if to say 'okay whatever'. "My ex came home drunk." she said bluntly and coldly, "Although I am sure you can figure out what happened... He apparently didn't like me asking how his day was because he threw a bottle at me. He advanced, I attempted to run, but he caught up... After that, he grabbed my ankle, dragged me along the floor, picked me up and threw me onto the couch. He went to strike me and I put my hands up in a panic and this white... light... shot out towards him and threw his ass against the wa-..." Kanna shut up and rolled her eyes at herself. "Why the hell am I just telling you everything..." she mumbled under her breath and looked away. "Why do I feel so comfortable with him?" she asked herself as they continued their way into the dining room. Kanna looked around at everything, taking in the nicely decorated room. "Hm..." was really her only reaction and she went to stand by the table, waiting to be told where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Snopy raised his eyebrow when she mentioned what she wanted to do. Uh-huh, suuuuure. He thought quietly to himself. When Snopy asked what had happened, Kanna gave a very detailed description of what happened. Of course it was yet another horror story. She asked how his day was, he threw a bottle at her. Snopy's first thought was "Well...that escalated quickly". She went on the story got more horrifying. Still, he kept silent as she told her story. She finally mentioned how a while light shot out of her and hit him, but then she cut herself off. She looked away and mumbled, but Snopy's hearing was keen enough to catch it. She is cold and acts like a bitch...but I know better now. She obviously doesn't mean any of these things, her conscious mind just seems to be in some sort of lockout mode to protect herself. Her subconscious had betrayed her while drunk and allowed him to learn more about how she actually was (albeit a slightly more lewd version of how she actually was). Once more, her subconscious showed itself again, causing her to tell him so much despite her not exactly wanting to say. He took note of these things and kept them in the back of his head.

I see...well, that would definitely do it." As they arrived in the dining room, all that came from Kanna's mouth was a quiet hm. Obviously bitch mode Kanna wasn't one to throw out a compliment. "You can sit in that chair closest to you." Snopy sat down in a chair across from her. It was right around now that Niles entered the room. "What can I get you sir?" Snopy thought about it. "To be honest...I'm not that hungry, I'll just have some toast." Snopy turned to Kanna. "What do you want to eat?" If Kanna gave an answer, Niles would head to the kitchen to get to making it. "I assume after breakfast you're going home? I can give you a ride if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next