Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Vote_lcapOfficial New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Voting_barOfficial New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Vote_lcapOfficial New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Voting_barOfficial New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim

Silim

Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Empty
PostSubject: Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!   Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:07 pm

So it finally is time... I am organizing a group to play Dungeons & Dragons for us! This thread will give a quick overview of what we'll do, when we'll meet, and which edition we shall use. All parts written down here are open for discussion, so hit me up in skype, chatango, or just reply to this thread!

The System: We'll be using Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition, the newest release from Wizards of the Coast. Possible alternatives if you guys don't like 5th Ed: 3.5, Pathfinder (aka 3.75), 4th Edition D&D

My Role: I'll take the role of Dungeon Master/Game Master for our group, unless someone else really wants the role. In that case, I'd step down to organizer role.

The Gametime: We'll play on Saturday or Sunday. Please leave me your desired date and time when expressing interest, and also add your timezone. For reference, I am in GMT+1.

The Campaign Setting: The following are open for choice: Hoard of the Dragon Queen (Forgotten Realms/Swordcoast, set campaign from WotC. Not a sandbox campaign.), normal Forgotten Realms (standard DnD setting), Eberron (Magitek setting), Ravenloft (Demiplane of Dread - horror setting), homebrew. Homebrew has the largest variety, since it'd be a world to our liking, and can be High magic, Low magic, or even steampunk or modern times with magic mixed in if we wanted to, the rules cover it.

Character Roles: Play whatever the hell you want, as long as you're not trying to play a completely horrid and terrible Chaotic Evil monster. Party balance is not important at all.

Homebrew: I allow homebrew rules as long as I deem them balanced. If someone else takes over DM duties, it'll be up to that DM.

Required Tools: We will play by using Roll20.net , a really awesome site allowing us to use a good diceroller and maps. We'll also use either Skype or Raidcall to talk to each other, as such, you need to have a microphone. Solely text based DnD never works out well.

What I need from you: Your desired time, the system you want, and the setting you want. If you don't care about setting or system, then I'll count you as a vote towards Hoard of the Dragon Queen and 5th Edition, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Dexterity

Dexterity

PostSubject: Re: Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!   Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 pm

I cannot guarantee getting a microphone, but it's definitely a possibility. I definitely want to join, I just am afraid that I might not have a choice in the matter when it comes to actually talking. As for availability, generally any Friday, Saturday, or Sunday afternoon/night. Sometimes Thursday night as well.

I'll go with whatever version and adventure the people want, though personally I would be all for Pathfinder if no one has any preferences.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!   Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Come on, people - nobody else any interest in getting a Pathfinder or D&D group going for us? I know that timezones might be a problem, but we won't know unless we try to organize one first!
Back to top Go down
Nikana

PostSubject: Re: Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!   Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm

You need me to download an mmorpg?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!   Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Site Discussion-
Jump to: