Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Vote_lcapChloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Voting_barChloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Vote_lcapChloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Voting_barChloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravana

Ravana

Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.)   Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 pm

~Human~
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Sgigyo

General

Name: Chloe Fleurage
Nicknames: Lollipop, Boobs

Appearance

Height: 5’5½”
Weight: 117 lbs.
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Overall Appearance:
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) V9634

Personality

Personality: When it comes to Chloe’s personality there are two very specific words that most use to describe her upon first impressions: being punk and apathetic. Of course, while first impressions may end here with some people, there is much more to Chloe than these two simple words can convey; though they both definitely do fit in past first impressions. For starters, expanding upon first impressions, there is a definite “punk” style to Chloe’s character; most often conveyed by her appearance and demeanor. While her choice of clothing, depending upon what mood she is in, does a fair job of conveying this sense of a punk girl to others, it is her facial features alongside the way in which she holds herself that truly give off this rebellious aura. More often than not, no matter what mood she may be in, Chloe can be observed with a definite scowl upon her lips; giving off the impression that she generally does not want to be approached. While this may not always be the case, it is true that she has a tad bit of an anti-social side to herself, so such impressions may be correct. Of course, because her scowl can become rather downplayed thanks to her relatively subdued facial features, it is up to her posture and personal intent to help convey the full impact of her punkish personality. Under most circumstances Chloe holds a rather imposing stance despite her average height, bolstering her rebellious aura as well as adding in a bit of intimidation. However, while both of these aspects that make her physically appear to be a punk are definitely intentional and parts of her personality, it would be incorrect to simply assume that she is nothing more than a punk.

Though slightly more concealed than her punkish nature, the next most obvious trait of Chloe’s personality is a sense of apathy; though normally bordering more on the side of being aloof. While this apathy is definitely a big part of her personality, it can sometimes be hidden to others; though the only reason for this is because such people normally don’t even attempt to approach her after noticing her rebellious aura. However, those that do get to approach her will soon learn that a good portion of her punkish side comes from her apathy or aloofness. In fact, even her rebellious aura can be partially attributed to this apathy, as she is more inclined to simply be too lazy to follow rules rather than be actively opposing them. That being said, sans more extreme cases, it is generally more accurate to describe her apathy as being aloof. While she may look it, Chloe really is not a serious person, caring little for what others might think of her because of it. Of course, because of her edgier style and the aforementioned body posture, she definitely falls into the apathetic/lazy spectrum of not serious instead of the comedic/humorous side. While her laziness does tend to spill over into most of her traits and views, there are some areas in which Chloe is surprisingly much more active and opinionated than she comes off as, but thanks to her general personality, alongside attempts to maintain the punkish perception, she usually tries to hide such feelings.

Now, while these first two aspects of Chloe’s personality are pretty much spot on, there is a third, normally inferred by others from the first two, that can be a little more debatable. Basically, because of her first two traits, especially when it comes to combat and the whole “good guy versus bad guy” debate, Chloe is viewed by most to be well within the “antiheroine” role. To be fair, it is generally true that Chloe rarely, if ever, portrays any kind of “heroic” traits or virtues, but to classify her as a full antiheroine would be a stretch. As with her stance on rules or laws, it is not so much that she actively opposes or goes against the normal tropes of the heroine archetype, but more that she is to apathetic to adhere to such guidelines. While this attitude leads to the antiheroine misconception, it is also inversely true that she’s too apathetic to adhere to the guidelines of being a villain. However, unlike her views, or lack thereof for heroic qualities, Chloe is actually slightly against most of the qualities that would make someone a villain; thus giving her personality that last little push into the barely heroic side. Though, if a title must be given to it, the best bet is “too lazy to be a” hero… or just neutral.

When it comes to combat, if it was not already overtly obvious, Chloe holds the same views as she does on most topics; apathy. Now, while this does not mean that she is apathetic to the struggle of life or death, given that she quite prefers being alive, her apathy comes into play more over the actual idea of getting into combat. Unless she is actually attacked and forced into battle, Chloe usually remains aloof when it comes to conflict; really trying to avoid anyone thinking that she is for or against their ideas or opinions that lead into conflict. Of course, there are still a few times where she will begrudgingly engage in combat against her normal attitude, though they generally only come up when she has been pushed way too far, or is literally dragged into a battle by someone else (i.e. grabbing her wrist and tossing her at an angry hollow). As can be expected, her normal personality also carries over after she enters into battle, usually ending up in her complaining about even having to fight. While this really can’t be considered actual pacifism, and she does have the capability to show a slightly more serious side in battle when truly necessary, nothing truly changes the fact that she’d much rather prefer to not be bothered with having to fight.

Spiritual Powers

Power: ”Frode Grim-Reaper”
When it comes to powers, Chloe’s are rather odd… though not for reasons one might think. In fact, the powers she uses during combat aren’t anything too outlandish, but instead, it is where these powers come from that make them unique. As of yet, the closest comparison for Chloe’s powers origin is to a Shinigami; in that their powers come from a Zanpakuto and its Spirit. Now, while Chloe has no mystical weapon born of her soul, what she does have is a little demonic companion called “Frode Grim-Reaper”; self proclaimed Grim Reaper and strongest demon ever. Of course, needless to say, both of these self proclamations are false, as this world already has Shinigami to ferry the souls of the dead, and “demons” are neither real nor is he the strongest. That being said, perhaps a “demon” would be the best description for this little guy; as while it is certain that he is a spiritual being, he does not seem to fall into any of the categories of them. He is not a Hollow, a plus, or a Shinigami, and half of the time, he can even only be seen by Chloe herself. While there is some speculation that little “Frode” as Chloe calls him has some kind of connection to hell, no such proof has been found as of yet, and it is quite clear that Frode is unable to travel there. That all being said, there is one thing that is certain; Frode was not born from Chloe’s own soul, but instead bonded with it. Essentially, the two are bonded for life, each sharing in the others powers; hence the comparison to a Zanpakuto spirit. However, because her powers were born from the little spiritual buddy Frode, she was able to start off at a much higher skill level than, say, a human who just awakened their powers; simply because Frode already had powers before being bound to her. Granted, he wasn’t that strong on his own, and he only became a true threat after being bound to Chloe. As for the powers granted Chloe themselves… well, there is a definite connection in style to a “Grim Reaper” or “Hell”. To put it simply, Frode’s presence grants Chloe a spiritual weapon in the form of a powerful scythe, and access to a type of “magic”; focusing mainly upon fire and darkness themed spells. There is, however, one catch to this; save for their combined form, neither Chloe nor Frode can use both their physical techniques with the scythe and magic at the same time. Basically, for their first two “forms”, Chloe and Frode take turns trading their powers, thought the process will be explained under each form. Because of this, while they may suffer some disadvantages during combat due to being either a pure fighter or pure mage only, it does provide them with one advantage; all fights against Chloe in her first two forms are two on one, her and Frode against her opponent.

Frode Appearance:
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) 2prb2gh

Frode Personality: When it comes to his personality, Frode… does not usually mesh well with Chloe. Energetic, loud, overconfident, and rude, almost everything Frode does seems to annoy Chloe in one way or another. Whether it be picking fights the fifty percent of the times others can see him, running around like a little kid hyped up on sugar, or just yelling loudly when he finds something new, Frode really seems to have the mentality of a child; a fact that drives Chloe crazy. Oddly enough though, no matter how angry Chloe gets at him, or how many times she yells at him, Frode never actually makes the connection that his actions are what annoys her. Because of this, no matter how much she abuses him, Frode not only never learns, but will also never really get angry at Chloe in return; save for a few rare occurrences. Aside from this, Frode also has a tendency to boast, as noted by his self proclaimed titles of “Grim Reaper” and “Strongest demon ever”, despite being neither of these things. Because they have been together for a while, Chloe has moved on to trying to ignore Frode more than just yelling at or hitting him, but so far there have been no real results. Then again, because they are bound to each other, it’s not as if she’d ever be able to actually get rid of Frode, so no matter how much he annoys her, she is stuck with him.

As for combat, Frode’s personality doesn’t change too much, seeing as it is the main time when he begins to boast about being the “Grim Reaper”. That being said, aside from this and still being hyperactive, there is one main change during combat; he will actually listen to Chloe… well, somewhat. Generally speaking, when Chloe gives him an order during combat he will carry it out, but unless she tells him directly what to do, Frode will just do his own thing. Luckily, because of their bond, the two’s attacks usually don’t get in the way of each other, and even when they do they don’t harm each other; however there are still times when Chloe’s scythe ends up knocking Frode out of the way. Of course, while this may hold true for their first form, in their second form, Frode’s personality changes slightly; though it is only seen in combat. In their second form, each being more powerful, not only does Frode change his appearance, but he also seems to get slightly more intelligent… though it is hard to tell. This is mainly because, in their second form, Frode normally remains quiet; simply fighting and following Chloe’s orders. While Chloe much prefers this form, because it is only used in combat and cannot last forever there is no way for her to escape Frode’s annoying personality.

Power Stages

First Form
Appearance:
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) 2zi4eg1

Description:
Abilities:

Second Form
Appearance:
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) 1zxxil3

Description:
Abilities:

Third Form
Appearance:
Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Ao5kdx

Description:
Abilities:
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.)   Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Character Archived!!!
Back to top Go down

Chloe Fleurage (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Character Archive-
Jump to: