Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Vote_lcapKanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Voting_barKanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Vote_lcapKanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Voting_barKanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.)   Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am

Sǐwáng Human Template

Basics

Name: Megumi Kanemoto
True Age: 24
Personality:

Megumi’s personality varies between introvert and socialite.  As her ability operates in a way that makes socialization unceasingly difficult, she often finds herself faced with uphill battles, ones where her worst enemy is trying to befriend people that she may actually enjoy to be around.  As she can experience the ugliness of the five senses,   as well as guessing the nature of who she meets with a color system, she finds it difficult to trust many of the people around her.  She isn't exactly paranoid yet she always wants to be safe than sorry.  As a result of this, Megumi is very delicate in who she meets.  

She knows how to put on a pretty smile and act the part of a fool…. But if you’re someone that’s absolutely evil and she happens to see that? Friendship is nigh-impossible.  Even people who she wouldn't expect to come up as hostiles – say an innocent child – could still be seen as someone who could undoubtedly become a despicable person in the future.  

She hates her ability for the most part yet she cannot deny that it has doubtless saved her many times in the past.  Hell, it has even allowed her to save others from peril as well.  In truth, Megumi desires to live just like any twenty-four year old woman her age.  

She has no desire to be a superhero, even though she did read a few iron man comics back when she was young.   She certainly does possess the desire to help those around her, as long as it doesn’t bring that much harm to her own person in the end.  

Outwardly, Megumi may appear to possess a cold demeanor, but do not let that fool you. Despite her emotionless façade, she enjoys indulging in the pleasantries of life as much as anyone else.  Her one true wish is to live her life for all its worth and know that her time was time well spent.  As long as that dream can come into fruition, she will not ask for anything else… 

General Appearance

Appearance:

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) D422a95bd4caeef46f13ba91c0adfc3f

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) 06113bb74f828091319fd3d6782934e2

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) F509120134b4bfa1bb75128a40721b4e

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) 5121e71311297c34f47cb112068d7fa7

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Bb5736ce4f2e28b2e26278e148d6a4eb

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) 96e666c79a0a59d622671939d7903d1f

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.) Tumblr_mghtbqIofO1riphwlo1_1280

Appearance Age:
Height:
Weight:

Natural Abilities

Natural Abilities:

Reishi Abilities

Type: Zhànlüè
Appearance change: Her eyes glow an amethyst purple upon activation of her ability.
Abilities:

The Mystic Eyes of Truth: Mystic eyes are the pinnacle of rarity among a human. Even with a Sugiura, possessing them can only be achieved when one has reached the furthest reach of their power. Mystic eyes can come in the form of perceiving many things, according to a certain attribute. For example, a woman could possess the mystic eyes of charm; gaining the ability to woo any man within her vicinity should they gaze into his eyes. Conversely, she could hypnotize them through hypnotism were she to possess eyes that operated on hypnotism. Mystic eyes can even be used in battle, as proven by the individual known as Tohno Shiki. 

Thus, they remain rare as only eyes that can be possessed through birthright or once one has reached the pinpoint of their power. For Megumi, from birth, she was blessed with the Mystic eyes of Truth. Both a curse and blessing, she learned to hone the ability through the grueling process of trial and error. 

As a child, she could not control what she could see, and so she would see the ugly parts of people, of nature, and even hollows and spirits begging to be set free. But… what does the truth mean, exactly? In terms of Megumi’s eyes, it is seeing that which humans cannot see normally, sensing what cannot be sensed through normal means. Although the ability is powerful, as Megumi lacks any form of superhuman skill with her body, she is more suited to scouting. However, she is given enhanced senses – hearing, touch, taste, sight, and smell. 

Even so, she has to control these senses so that she doesn't have to experience seeing things that are unsightly. Seeing as, were she to enhance her sight, she would gain vision similar to that of an X-ray where she could literally view someone without their clothes. On the other hand, her eyes could also prevent her from falling into a trap, as she would have a 360 view of everything around her, so catching her blindside is nearly impossible, though it hardly matters if she cannot defend herself. Hearing allows for her to listen in on conversations, though she only has a range of about 10 meters, so if she wanted to listen in closer, she would have to move closer. 

The more unsavory ones such as smell and taste would allow her to taste an ingredient in food that would either ruin her taste buds altogether or send her mouth into heaven, while smell would allow her to smell the fragrant aromas around her, be them from humans or plants… But it would also unwillingly allow her to smell the things of nature one would deem nasty and disgusting. In accordance to the supernatural, Megumi can naturally perceive Shinigami and Hollow alike, though she rarely engages in conversations with them. 

After all, would you talk to a soul-devouring beast or some divine samurai that sends souls to the afterlife? Of course, along with the ability of being able to see spirits, she can also see their nature through colors, thus allowing her to understand the nature of her threat and escape with her life. 

The sense principle would still be applied to either one, so she wouldn't have trouble hearing if such individuals were about to do battle. She would run and watch from a different vantage point. Illusions, no matter how strong they may be cannot fool Megumi. Her eyes allow her to see things that can benefit her for years to come or ruin her mind, scarring her for an eternity. 

She sees the truth of things for what they are, the good, the beautiful, the serene…. The ugly, the despicable, the malicious…. Now, there are two noticeable drawbacks to her eyes. The first is that she cannot see anything that would be detrimental to her well-being as she risk destroying her mental capacity altogether. Even though she can see the ugly, that doesn't mean she wants to. 

The pain that her enhanced senses could give her is no doubt dire, thus she rarely ever keeps her eyes active unless it’s to gain some Intel that benefits her in the long run. The second is that… Megumi isn't much of a fighter. She may possess the senses of a honed combatant, but that would only truly be a benefit if she could defend herself against the divine beings she perceives. 

She can run away quick enough, no doubt, but fighting is not an option. In conclusion, as was said before, this can either be a blessing that could allow her to amass much fortune… and yet it could also be the thing that destroys everything in her mind she holds dear. It is okay to be able to see the honesty of the world, but too much of truth can truly destroy the minds of men…

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down

Kanemoto Megumi(W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Character Archive-
Jump to: