Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Indefinite Hiatus Vote_lcapIndefinite Hiatus Voting_barIndefinite Hiatus Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Indefinite Hiatus Vote_lcapIndefinite Hiatus Voting_barIndefinite Hiatus Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Indefinite Hiatus EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Indefinite Hiatus EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Indefinite Hiatus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Indefinite Hiatus   Indefinite Hiatus EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:03 am

(Disclaimer's note: I am aware that there are those who are not too fond of walls of text, so.... TL:DR - I am leaving for an undisclosed amount of time and or quitting this site altogether. )

"indefinite hiatus"

Multiple times have I conferred such a title to my thread. Per the norm for someone such as myself, I am the type who, according to my astrology sign, Taurus, in spite of all odds, stubbornly holds onto his ideals and pride in order to see if i can persevere in a bad situation, swallowing the bad in order to attain the good. And.... as it stands now, I've swallowed too much and now the bad is turning into something far more poisonous.

It is not my intention to air any personal information regarding my feelings, as it involves a particular set of people, whom I believe would be able to easily recognize their effect on me without me lending any clarification as to their identity.

However, that is merely one factor in a list of many, a straw that has broken my back somewhat, a main factor but not THE main factor.

Truly, if I am being as honest with myself as I wish myself to be, when it comes to anything related to Bleach, Father time has caught up to me, as I am in that state where roleplaying in this universe no longer moves me to passion as it once did, where my joy here is ever-waning rather than ever-growing.

There was a time where I was told that perhaps I should quit roleplay, as continuously forcing myself to keep my car moving would eventually result in the absolute destruction of my joy of writing altogether.

Oh, how correct was he! Even so, In spite of that, I tried to tell myself that there was a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel, that as it always has in the past, my perseverance would win out. The folly of my prediction has become all too apparent now. In fact, I have made it worse.

I'm standing at that dangerous line where if I continue to remain here, complete ruination of the joy of writing, a joy I hold oh so very dearly to my heart, will occur and as humans are wont to do, either fall into a depression or desperately search for another career choice where my heart can find enjoyment.

As much as it would pain me to say this, I am not sure I will come back. My activity, I've become a nonexistent blip on the radar, and imposing my faltering will, believing that it will bring back my passion for all of this, is no wise decision either. In truth, there were a few reasons why I wanted to stay.
I wanted to walk my own path and make my own site, one where there was more freedom and a site where following one status quo, one set system was unnecessary.

To be sure, that wish certainly has not changed. However, there is no guarantee it will be the monumental achievement that I envision for it, no matter how eager and ambitious I am. In conclusion(to keep this from being any longer than it should be) I have to take a bow and exit the stage.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Hiatus   Indefinite Hiatus EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Agi, there is nothing wrong with moving on in your life. If you feel you need to quit to make yourself better, to get that muse back, to return to writing the way you once did, then it is for the best. Do not force yourself to stick around because of what has been or what may be. It is fine to just let go.

You will forever remain in a special place in my heart and I'm sure with everyone else as well. Sure, you may not role play and create characters anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't return and talk to us every now and then, right? You're still our friend.

Either way, you need to do what makes you happy, what relaxes you, and what keeps you going the way you want to. If being here doesn't do that, you go to the place that can give you that satisfaction.

~ <3 Serenity
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Hiatus   Indefinite Hiatus EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:23 am

Well, I can't say much that hasn't been said by you or by Serenity. I know how much you love writing, and you have a natural talent for it. If you feel this is the best way to keep that spark of your dream going, then fan it with all of your might. But like Serenity said, you should still pop on the Chatango. Even if you're not RPing on here, you're still a dear friend to me and losing all contact with you would be rather hard.

I feel bad I haven't written more, but I don't want to sound like I'm repeating others' words...
Either way, follow your dreams. And send me a signed first edition of your first book.
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: I'm coming home    Indefinite Hiatus EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:51 pm

As the post title implies, I am returning back to the world of roleplay, more confident than I was before I left the first(true) time.  I can't really say it too many words or extend this post beyond a paragraph or two, but I am really excited to get back and hopefully rekindle or build stories with my great friends. Throughout my entire break, even though the time away from here gave me some space to operate my thoughts more properly, it was still immensely difficult to be away from you guys, the creativity and inspiration came back as quickly as a lightning bolt.

I realized also that through various readings of my writings that I was foolishly though very much inadvertently ignoring the praise and good words you all would say about my work.

My writing isn't bad. It's quite good, but I think there is a higher ceiling I can reach than what I have shown thus far.  In a way, I think that was part of why i returned.

I did not want to quit for some foolish reason nor retire from a passion of mine. I want to be the best that I can be, learn from who I admire, learn a few of their tendencies and embrace my ideas with more fervor than had been expressed when I first left.  And so, with all the passion that can be expressed......

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!

What.... you expected something more mature?
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Hiatus   Indefinite Hiatus EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 am

'Bout fucking time, Aniki! D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indefinite Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indefinite Hiatus   Indefinite Hiatus Empty

Back to top Go down

Indefinite Hiatus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: New Horizons :: Community :: Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: