Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Vote_lcapOpen ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Voting_barOpen ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Vote_lcapOpen ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Voting_barOpen ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ

JJ

Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Empty
PostSubject: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm

The Guardian Beast smiled as he looked over the city, looking from where he was atop the hill. Wonder what the people out there are doing this time of day... He thought to himself, his hair being blown a bit by the wind as he looked around himself, sighing as he was suddenly ambushed. "Gentlemen, what are your intentions?" He asked plainly, looking at the two hollows that had appeared. "DINNERRRRRRRRR!!!" They screeched back, throwing down their claws at him as suddenly the blade on his back vanished, reappearing in his hands as the look vanished from his face, blocking the claws as he narrowed his eyes at them.

"I imagined as much." He replied, as his blade moved firmly. He swung it around to the left with both hands, as it slammed into one of the hollows, the sheer size of the blade causing it to be flung far aside. "And now..." He continued, throwing his body around as he swung all the way around, slamming the blade into the hollow's head as it was thrown away by the skull, causing it to shatter as it slammed into a tree. "Overdid it a bit... My apologies." He said simply, as he leaped into the air, before descending on the first hollow who had ambushed him, his blade coming down as the hollow threw up both claws, blocking his downward slash. "Goodnight." He said simply, as his body suddenly flashed, reappearing behind the hollow as his blade slammed into its neck horizontally, not cutting it but slamming into it with an immense amount force, as the hollow merely fell to the ground. "Rest in peace." He finished, bowing to them, his short hair moving about his head as he rotated one of his shoulders, putting his blade back into its sheathe as he looked around himself. Someone else is here...

"Hello? Is someone else there?"
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:52 pm

[Reira Fujimura]

"Murasame! Murasame, slow down, please!"

Not exactly the type of answer that the Guardian Beast envisioned, probably. Still, it was all he got at first - not exactly loud, the voice was still coming from a larger distance. Then, another sound could be heard - a humming, incredibly lighthearted sound. There was no real melody to the humming - mostly just really high, cutesy tones. And then...
A cute girl, in white clothes with some red highlights, skipped around the tree that one of the Hollows greeted with it's skull. Not just the clothing of this girl was white, though - even her hair was stainless white, and the eyes red as blood. She was most definitely not human! Even on her face, she had a single, red square marking. This girl paid no real attention to the Guardian Beast, though - instead, she stopped in front of the Hollow corpse that was slowly evaporating. Her nose twitched a bit - and as if in trance, she slowly raised her right hand, towards the part of the tree that was slathered in Hollow blood. But right before she touched it - a different hand grasped her wrist, and she seemed to snap out of some sort of... trance.
"O-oh! Hey Reira. What was I doing?" Asking that with a bright, cat-like smile on her face, the new arrival on the scene sighed and wiped some sweat off of his forehead. Unlike the girl, the whole 'running up a hill' thing actually took some strength from him - his body wasn't exactly supernatural to the level that most Sugiura were. The young man with the brown hair simply tried to fix his black cloak a bit - then he looked up to the Guardian Beast who had just killed these Hollows.

This was quite the display of brute strength - messy, really. Too messy for Reira's tastes, but he was the guy stuck with a sword that needed to be drenched in blood. Before even adressing the stranger, Reira leaned over to his companion and whispered something into her ear.
"Get the blood if you want, but keep your head cool. Think conciously about what you're doing, and you'll be fine."
"Okay~!"

With a sigh, Reira let go of the hand of the girl in white, who etched closer to the tree now. He highly doubted she even considered what he just said - she was too much like a kid in these situations. It wasn't even her fault - this lust for blood was a curse. The doctor didn't even pay attention as the messy sound of someone licking up blood could be heard - the girl, Murasame, just dove headfirst at the blood, licking it up and getting it all over her hands, hair and clothing.
"I take it that you're the one who finished off these lowlifes? You have my thanks, in that case. It saves me valuable time I would've had to spend hunting for new... donors." Reira approached the stranger and reached out his right hand now, his step self-assured, but still wary. "I'm Reira. The girl drinking blood over there is Murasame, don't mind her."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 pm

"Searching… for someone…?" He muttered to himself, reflecting more so on the male's words than his actual statements as this 'Murasame' walked up to him. She was a strange looking being, to say the least, and Samuel's head was forced to tilt slightly, the massive amount of hair at the back of his head swaying as the Guardian Beast of Communication examined this scene, looking at everything it communicated to him.

The strange being did not seem to be aware of her trance like obsession with the blood on the tree, and the male with the large blade merely watched them interact. The male's presence communicated his existence as a Sugiura to the Guardian Beast, looking as his eyes met his own. "Hmm, so you have a companion that requires the ingestation of blood… although they are not aware of it themselves." Samuel blinked as he spoke, watching as the white girl covered herself in the blood. "That is correct, it was me." He stated, listening to the man introducing himself as his hand met the strangers. "Samuel Sage. Seems you two are having some.. Issues with your communication, ahaha…" He laughed, good naturedly, but still a little bit disturbed by the display.

"You two should be careful. Near such a human city, a being like that could be, well, dangerous… " Samuel calmly warned them, not so much out of concern for the people as concern for them. He could tell that they were not necessarily bad people, but they were definitely strange beings to the likes of the Sage. "And what exactly do you do that requires donors? Are you a part of an organization or a rogue with an ideal…? Ah, excuse me for prying. Discussion is simply in my nature, you see…" He chuckled, giving off a pleasant air as he sat down, watching the girl, his legs crossed, simply observing…
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 pm

[Reira Fujimura]

"It is no trouble. Quite a few people are inclined to ask questions when they notice my... companion." Reira said with a slight sigh. His eyes wandered over to Murasame for a short moment - everything seemed to be in order. Or well, about how much 'in order' a cursed sword in humanoid form would get. But that was the reason for his journey in the first place - next to personal glory and benefit, of course. Reira was no charity, or at least he tried to think of himself of not being one.
"She is... aware, on a most basic level. On the same that a human is aware of needing water to survive, it is an instinct. She doesn't grasp the greater meaning of having to absorb blood. Most likely a side-effect of her curse. You see, she is a Tsurugi - and from what I can tell, her curse is incredibly powerful." He had experienced said curse on his own body before, but he wasn't going to outright tell someone that he didn't know that his own partner once nearly drained him of blood.

"A 'rogue' sounds way more romantic than what I actually am. I'm simply a freelance scientist, researcher and doctor. You do not seem to be human, so you might not now... but the humans have quite a lot of written documentation on the occult, even if they do not realize it. I research ancient curses and counterspells. The 'doctor of death' is a moniker that fellow Magi from the association have given me." Now it was up to Reira to let out a small laugh - he was still amused at the baffled faces of them when he declared how he had given up his full Magus potential to become the Musha of a cursed weapon.
"However, no research can quell Murasame's need for blood - at this point, at least. Hunting down a few Hollows can earn both rewards and blood for her, simple as that. I wouldn't want her to accidentally attack a human, after all. They're a fragile race - there's no way they could stand up to a raging Tsurugi." The girl in the background had, in the meantime, drained the cadaver of virtually any last ounce of blood, and was now happily skipping towards the two men, still covered in sticky, red liquid. At least, at first. As she was moving towards them, every part of her body, even the hair and clothes, sucked in the remaining blood - when she arrived next to her wielder, she was once again white like beautiful, fresh snow.

"You cut them down, right? Thanks for the meal, mister!" Her face turned into a cat-like grin, completely happy and delighted, like a little girl that had just gotten a whole lot of candy. Of course, giving her actual candy also resulted in this kind of reaction. Reira simply patted his partner on the head softly - his face turned a whole lot softer while doing so, with an actual kind smile, instead of the superior or scientific type of smile you'd normally see on him.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

"Tsurugi, huh?" The brown haired male asked as he looked the other being up and down for a moment, tilting his head slightly. "...Yeah... That was about the only kind of response that I could feel from my communication... basic desire." He explained, listening as the man spoke to him, before it caused him to laugh. "Well then, Doctor of Death, you have met with the Guardian Beast of Communication." He spoke himply, his hand rubbing the bottom of his chin as he heard the man communicate his requirement of that laughter. "Was it truly that funny..?" He asked, looking sidelong at the male as he continued to speak.

"...I dunno about that." Samuel said rather suddenly in response to the man's affront on human beings. "You may call them fragile, but the fact is that they are simply not evolved yet. You would call an acorn fragile, perhaps; but certainly not compared to an oak..." Samuel's meaning was rather clear. Though a human could be underestimated and looked down on for being weak, when they developed and grew they became extraordinarily powerful... even into becoming other races, as the course may be.

The sight of the little girl, however, was a bit too much, even for Samuel. "...Why then... does it take that... form...?" Samuel often referred to himself as a lover, not a fighter. However... it would take a real lover to love that thing. "...Though it still seems as if you are able to communicate with her perfectly fine, even if she is a blade." He finished simply, his hand lowering from his chin and a gentle smile rising to his lips at the scene; its meaning had been clearly communicated to his eyes. "Then pray tell what brings you to these exact parts? Karakura Town seems a bit... out of the way for a being that requires blood. Would it be not more efficient to go near battlefields, warring areas, or even high-hollow concentrated areas? The hollow in this area are generally repressed extremely skillfully and cleaned up accordingly, so I'm really not sure if this would be the best place... Sorry if I'm too curious for my own good." He finished, looking sheepish suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]   Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr] Empty

Back to top Go down

Open ALL THE WAY!! [Open, Durr]
Page 1 of 1