Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Vote_lcapShirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Voting_barShirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Vote_lcapShirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Voting_barShirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Empty
PostSubject: Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]   Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1376718

Normal Human Template

Basics

Name: Shirasaka Koume
True Age:16
Personality:

Doubtful and self-loathing are two words that appear to define the young individual known as Shirasaka Koume.  Throughout her entire existence she has always been someone who lives within her own shell of loneliness and despair.  Her very way of living is opposite to those of her peers; life is merely an endless cycle of failures to her. No matter how long you live in this world, or how many times you pray to a god, in the end, you’re nothing more than a stepping stone for someone else.  As such, things like aspirations, dreams, and thoughts of grandeur are lost on someone of her nature.  She dreamed; and yet, the very dreams she sought to accomplish were crushed by the weight of words.  She aspired; and like every human being in this world, was brought down by the jaws of adversity, by a society that dictates that because you’re unusual, you are therefore unfit for the world at large.  

Her thoughts of grandeur were endless; but from the moment she was raised as child, those thoughts merely became illusions. Thus, Shirasaka never has a happy outlook concerning life. She will be the first to say that someone is better than her; will be the first to say that her existence was a mistake.  Of course, from how her psyche has been painted thus far, one would misconceive that she is one of those people who is mad at the world. Nothing could be further from the truth.  Shirasaka loves the world she lives in; she just doesn't have the same mindset when it comes to people.  Therefore, she considers herself a recluse.  

There aren't many people who enjoy what she’s into, and most of the time, that’s alright with her.  She loves horror, metal (and its many subgenres), and writing.  Even when people do try to befriend her, Shirasaka has a tendency to become very shy, as though the very thought of friendship is alien to her.  Friendship is something Shirasaka wants but is too afraid to grasp.  Due to the life she was raised in, she never had a friend. In knowing this, it comes as little surprise to anyone that whenever someone does extend their hand to her, she builds up walls. These walls are what will shield her from all harm. Or at least, that is what she feels.  In this world, trusting someone can either be the best thing that ever happened to you, or the worst regret that you curse yourself for until time is at an end.  

So, what happens when those walls are broken?

The answer to that question is that when Shirasaka does allow people into her world, she can be very upbeat. She will genuinely smile, trying her very best to make that person happy even if their requests may not be to her own liking.  She’ll be the first to give her all for that person, and when she is not with them, will write a poem so sweet that even candy itself would become red with envy. Whenever Shirasaka becomes attached to someone, they become her entire world. Of course, for all the positivity in these words, there is one flaw in opening her doors to others. If they betray her, then Shirasaka goes back to the person she was before, far more devastated than she was at the outset. However, as much as this may come as a surprise, she will become spiteful to that person.

She will go out of her way to make you feel the pain she felt. If there were a word to describe her when she gets like this then it would undoubtedly be “little devil.” One would be baffled by how evil she can get when someone she loved so dearly hurt her so much.  For this reason, she was expelled from her first high school, and those who heard of what she did tend to stay away from her altogether. In order to avoid going through such heartbreak, Shirasaka will avoid anyone that tries to show the slightest sign of kindness to her.  This stems from her shyness and a fear at reliving the betrayals she has experienced within her life.

And so, the only place she feels at home at is in her house, with a computer.  Shirasaka is an aspiring musician and novelist. She enjoys playing a guitar her mother brought for her, and she has 100 short stories within the files on her computer. Music and writing are her ways of escape from the world.  With music, she can express her sadness, her anger, and even happiness. With writing, she can allow her imagination to flow freely, creating characters that allow her an outlet she is usually unable to afford in everyday life.  Although Shirasaka has ugliness in her personality, underneath it all, she truly does possess a heart of gold. And so, there is only one question that remains. Who will bring that heart to light? Only fate holds the answer to that question.

General Appearance

Appearance:

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1349972

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1442653

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1482445

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1255645

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoume6001259967

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] ShirasakaKoumefull1327234

Appearance Age: 13
Height: 4"7
Weight: 98lb

Natural Abilities

Natural Abilities: N/A
Can See Spirits: Yes
Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:

Chapter 1 - The Father's seed -

You were just a mistake
Nothing I planned for
Nothing I wanted
You ruined everything I had
Just know I wanted you dead!
--- The Plot in You - The Father's seed

Shirasaka was never meant to be born. Her existence was a mistake. Or at least, that is what her very own fathered hammered into her head, physically and mentally. Her mother, Chiyoko Koume was a woman who stood at the center of the chaos that would eventually rule most of Shirasaka's childhood. Before Shirasaka was born, she was a very obnoxious woman, who cared for no one's well being but her own. Born to a wealthy family, she never wasted any time feeding off of the riches of her parents. And like most parents, they allowed her to do whatever she pleased. Chiyoko always found herself hanging with the wrong crowds. Mobsters, gangsters, anything a normal teenage woman would find despicable, Chiyoko enjoyed. Her heart was blacker than sin, more sinister than a demon itself. The reason for her rebellious attitude ultimately stemmed from the fact that her mother and father never gave her proper time, nor did they worry much about watching over their daughter. After all, when you had money, a babysitter could easily be afforded. Chiyoko wanted love, yet she was given none of it. And so, her cycle of gluttony, malice, and trouble making saw no end. Her path would eventually cross with that of a gang leader named Rokuro  who would become her "lover." They copulated many a time, and every time they did have intercourse, it was without protection.  But even so, Chiyoko didn't care. He was handsome, his words were sweet, and his name was feared everywhere in town. And besides, the possibility of getting pregnant was close to nil.... or so she thought.

One morning. One morning is when the life of fame, self-indulgence, and rebellion came to a fitting end for Chiyoko. She took a pregnancy test, and when it turned up positive, her entire world had been torn asunder. What would her parents say? How would Rokuro react? She... she could abort it, and be done with it... but through an ironic twist of fate, the thought of killing a life before it even came into this world struck Chiyoko with guilt. The woman who had lived her life rebelliously, caring little for others, found something to care for other than herself.  She needed someone to turn to, and so, later on in that day, she called her beloved Rokuro. She was sobbing uncontrollably, fearful of what he would say once she told him of her pregnancy.

She picked up the phone, and took a deep breath, dialing the number to his cell phone.

"Hey there, babe. Is my lovely lady doing alrigh---hey, are you crying? What happened? Did your parents do somethin' to ya? Did someone hurt you? Just give me the word and i'll bury the fucker six feet under.  "

"I... well... no. No one has done anything to me... I'm fine. "

"Why are you crying then? If you miss me, i'll be over there as quickly as possible. "

"I... I'm... Pre...Pre....Pregnant. I'm pregnant, Rokuro... with your child. "

"......"

Silence - that was the only thing that Rokuro gave Chiyoko as his reply. Somewhere, deep within her mind, she knew that this would be his reaction. Although most men who didn't seek fatherhood would lie and accuse women of adultery, Rokuro had no evidence with which to use against her, even if he did plan on excusing himself from the duties of fatherhood. He had taken her virginity, and the two had always engaged in sex whenever they had the free time. In other words, if this child was anybody's, it was his. Needless to say, he had no desire in the world to be a father. Not only would it cause him to be seen as weak, losing face among his group of gang members, but his life of reckless abandon would come to an end. Even so, he was faced with a more definitive problem. He could easily leave her if she were any other woman... but she was the daughter of a family who had power and wealth. If he did that,  then what would stop her from telling her parents, accusing him of raping her? He was seething with anger. But despite his rage, he had no other alternatives. And so, he had accepted this fate, however unforeseen it may have been. He accepted that the life he knew where he could live without any worries in the world were over. But... she would pay. Chiyoko and that child that she would give birth to, he would make them pay for taking his life away. And that... was the beginning of Shirasaka's torment as a child.

As far as Chiyoko's parents were concerned, they were not truly disturbed by the fact that their daughter was pregnant. As long as the man she was with would treat her well, little would be their worry. As they did many times before, they gave Chiyoko money to buy her own house so that Chiyoko, the unborn child, and Rokuro could live together in happiness. However, nothing could warn them of what Rokuro would do to both that mother and the child. Slowly but surely, his mind had already reached a dark place, and morals had left him long ago. Nine months later, Shirasaka was finally born... except that her father was nowhere to be found. Chiyoko, very much upset by this, yet all the more happy to have a baby girl, would later question Rokuro. He came up with a lie along the lines of cutting ties with his gang. Accepting this answer, Chiyoko spent most of her time showering her sweet little Shirasaka with love. In time, she took a vast change in personality. No longer was she a woman who lived her life in sin, she was a kind, generous soul who only wanted to live her life in happiness with her beloved daughter. No longer was there a shred of the existence of a shrewd woman who cared little for the well-being of others. Motherhood had changed her, given her a new purpose. And this... had only added to Rokuro's anger. He had fallen in love with the evil in her, and now she was becoming this kind, chaste soul? What a fucking joke! 

And with this new found kindness, Chiyoko became more judgmental towards Rokuro's life.  She wanted to change him, make him go away from the life of recklessness and rebellion that almost spelled her end.  Rokuro, eventually growing tired of it, swiftly brought his hand across her face, striking her in the jaw with his hand. Chiyoko fell to the floor, dazed, afraid, and confused. Blood slowly dripped from the left side of her mouth as she looked up at Rokuro with a heartbroken expression that asked "Why?" At that time, Rokuro knew he had crossed the line. And yet, even though he had struck her, she had forgiven him, blaming herself when in truth, Rokuro had no right to attack her. They say that girls who are young and in love, who have never experienced the love of their parents, are wont to make foolish decisions in life. Believing themselves to be the ones to blame, they ultimately allow their love for the wrong people to cloud their judgement. Chiyoko was no exception. She knew, to some degree, Rokuro was no longer right for her. She had changed, and he had stayed the same, stuck within his one, senseless mindset.

At the age of seven, Shirasaka had grew to love her mother so much that she never really cared for her father. He was never at home much, and whenever he did come around, he was always glaring at her as though she were an abomination.  She wanted to avoid him as best as possible. However, when her mother caught news of her own father coming down with a dreadful heart condition, Rokuro was tasked with watching her. Shirasaka wanted desperately to go with her, to get away from him. However, Chiyoko assured Shirasaka that everything would be alright. Although Rokuro had bad history with her, there was no way he'd do anything to her darling Shirasaka. And yet, she couldn't be any more foolish. One week... was all it took for Rokuro to break Shirasaka.  

It all started the first night she left...

Shirasaka had fallen asleep within her room, unaware of the terrible fate destined to befall her.

"...."

She was quickly awakened from her slumber by a knock at her door, and turned to see Rokuro entering her room.

Shirasaka had always felt this uneasiness around him, and entering her room was something that he had never done before.

There was no question why she was at unease. What did he want? What was he planning? Did she do something wrong?  As  these questions dominated her thoughts,  Rokuro sat down. He was smiling. Strange... he had never did that before. As unusual as it was, Shirasaka felt more relaxed, unaware of what was hidden behind that smile. Timidly, she asked, "Hello father, is there something wrong?"

"Yeah... your existence. "

"Wha...?"

"You heard me you little shit! Your existence is wrong! You were a mistake, nothing i had planned for, nothing i asked for, and nothing i wanted. I wanted you dead from the moment your mother told me she was pregnant! i wanted her to abort you, and get on with my simple life, but no... you and her, you ruined every thing for me!"

"........"

Shirasaka felt her heart sink at his words. Her mother had always told her she was the best thing that ever happened to her, and yet her own father, told her the exact opposite. He told her that she was a mistake. She was told that she had ruined his life, that he wanted her mother to abort her... and as each word, laced with poisonous toxicity, erupted from his lips, Shirasaka's childhood innocence slowly but surely shattered away , scattering through wind like so many shards of glass. She would no longer experience happiness, for this man would never let her enjoy such a thing.  Taking this silence as mocking, Rokuro slapped her across the face, demanding that she say something.... but what could she say? There was nothing to say for a child who had just been told that her very existence was something that should have never been.

And with her refusal to answer, came much stronger abuse. Time and time again, he had struck her small body with full force, leaving a bruise or blackened skin tissue in his wake. She slowly felt the blood pouring from her mouth, and her vision was fading with every passing moment. Rokuro, noticing he had taken his beating too far, ran from the room quickly. And... Shirasaka laid there - broken, ashamed, and devastated.

And yet, it didn't stop.

For that single week, one that changed the course of her life, she was battered and beaten, and any time she tried to call her mother, she was shoved into a closet. Her mother, who would always cook so much for her, could not provide her with any meals... and Rokuro would give her small portions of whatever he ordered, hellbent on making her starve. He had become a monster in human form... or rather, perhaps this was always his true nature. Whatever the case... her hell would continue... with no end in sight.

Chapter 2 - Small face  

You creep up on me when she's not around, not around to save me
Why can't you just go away
What if I can't forget anything, everything
What if I wait here, what if I stand here waiting

--- The Plot in You - Small face

The physical and mental torture that would torment Shirasaka's psyche for years would only continue. Even at the age of ten, the abuse never stopped. Rokuro would always come up with sick ways of abusing her.  When the love Chiyoko had for Rokuro had long since disappeared, he would even threaten to rape her, ruin her so that no one else would be able to touch her. Shirasaka, though filled with fear, had long ago gave up on anyway to escape from her proverbial hell. Every prayer she murmured felt as though it fell on deaf ears, as though no one would ever come to save her. Her mother had become so busy that she rarely got to spend the time she cherished so much with her. And her despair would only continue, her mother had returned one day, angry at herself for getting fired from her job after letting a co-worker get under her skin. She wasn't upset with her beloved daughter, but when she tried to embrace her daughter, she reflexively hit her. Betrayed, and unaware of what Rokuro had put her through, Chiyoko lashed out at her young daughter, saying something that would confirm, at least in Shirasaka's eyes, that her father was right.  

"If i had known i'd create a child who would strike their mother when she needed a shoulder to lean on, then i would've never gave birth to you!"

"......."

The moment those words left her mouth, tears slowly started to descend upon Shirasaka's battered cheeks.  This couldn't be happening to her.... was she really an abomination? Was this her punishment for being born into the world? Chiyoko, distraught by the words that had just left her mouth, quickly embraced her daughter, and upon examining her petite body closely, she could see noticeable scars on her arms, and her eyes were those of someone who didn't seem to sleep for much more than an hour or two. Even her face seemed as though it had experienced the force of a man. Who.... who had done this to her? Why would anyone dare touch her daughter in this way?

"Oh my god.... Shirasaka.... I'm so sorry. Forgive me for what i said.... please. You were the best thing that ever happened to me, so never think for a second that i'd ever wish you were never born. Before you came into my life.... everything was pointless, i felt as though i were living without a definite purpose.  And yet, when i became pregnant with you, i had found my purpose. The love my parents never found the time to gave me, i would give my own time to you, to cherish and adore you, and to love you. I would do my best to be there for every moment of your life. Graduation, prom, marriage, anything you wanted... and i still do. So... please.... please forgive me. "

Shirasaka had forgiven her, but the reason her tears continued to flow was for a very different reason. She knew that her mother genuinely loved her, and knew that her harsh words said moments ago were only out of anger.  So why? Why was she still crying? And more importantly, why did she have those bruises on her body?

"Shirasaka... why do you have those bruises on your body? Is there a bully antagonizing you at school? Did someone attack you? Tell me!  I need to know! "

Chiyoko shook the young girl, and finally, she answered, burying her head deep into her mother's chest.

"Rokuro.... Rokuro is the one who did this to me. T-the week you left to see if grandfather would survive his heart condition, he told me.... that my existence was a mistake, that i had no right to live, and that you wanted to abort me. He d-d-demanded... that... i... answer him, and then, t-then when i didn't, he struck me in the face and started to hurt me really badly. "

".... You mean to tell me all these years, he's been abusing you when i'm not around? "

"Y-yes... and he said if i ever told you, he'd threaten to ruin me for anyone else, or kill me.... i was afraid, so afraid that if i did... he would do all those terrible and mean things he said he would do to me. "

"Say no more.... please, don't say anymore, Shirasaka. I... I knew he was bad news.... but to think that this cruel bastard would even think of defiling or touching you... he... i swear i will make him pay. But in order for that to work Shirasaka, you have to go through one more night of his torture, when he comes home, i want you to wait in your room. I'll be hiding closest to you. When he's ready to touch you, scream. Scream as loud as you can. Do you understand me?"

Shirasaka nodded, determined to follow her mother's every order. Whatever her mother had planned, she knew, to some degree, that this tortured part of her life would be over, that it would finally come to an end.

Chapter 3 - Premeditated

So keep on praying that her fear keeps you protected
I'll rest my mind and let you live on my given time
I've made this my life, it left me sleepless at night, I watched her world fall apart in your hands

And so, just as her mother ordered, Shirasaka waited fearfully for Rokuro to enter his room, as he always did when he knew that her mother wasn't here to protect her.  Her wait wouldn't take long, however.  As it was the first night he beat her,  he quietly entered the room. Shirasaka didn't say a word, and simply examined his motions. Slowly but surely, he made his way over to her, placed his hands on her shoulder, and told her, with a breath heavy with alcohol, that he would... he would make her into a real woman. Her mind, still young, yet mature enough to realize what they meant, quickly alerted her of the oncoming danger. And with one shrill scream that alarmed Rokuro, Chiyoko leaped from the closet and smashed a steel bat across his head, knocking him unconscious.  

Chiyoko had congratulated her daughter, but this wasn't the end. No, far from it. Chiyoko was going to make him go through an agony greater than hell, for all that he had put her beloved child through. His time to be a good father had long ago passed, he was a monster, and had to be eradicated from the face of this planet. She was going to make him regret every last moment of his life, and hopefully lessen the torment of her daughter's already tortured soul.

Waking up with a heavy pang of pain assaulting his cranium, Rokuro found himself sitting in a dark basement, wondering what had happened moments before he went unconcious. His memory was shaky, and all he remembered was that lousy bitch screaming.  However, when the lights were turned on, he could see Chiyoko, but there was not a hint of happiness or even love on her face. Her expression, laced with a hint of sinister hate, was a telltale sign that Shirasaka had finally told her what he had done. He grinned, but then noticed something was wrong. He couldn't move his body.  His arms and legs were bound by ropes, and the man who had struck fear into Shirasaka had finally understood, to a small degree, the fear and powerlessness he embedded into her spirit. He could not speak. There was a device, a torture gag of some sort, preventing him from all possible speech. The only thing he could do was bite down on the steel bar in his mouth.  He tried to break free, but it was all... futile. Chiyoko, proud of her handiwork, slowly walked towards him and softly placed a hand against his face.

"I had always thought.... or rather, i had always hoped there was hope for you, Rokuro. I tried to change you, even though i knew you didn't exactly want Shirasaka in this world. I wanted to show you there was still hope for someone like you, but i was wrong. You drew blood from my daughter, threatened to defile her, and ruined her childhood when all i wanted you to do was be there for her as a father.  Now, i'm going to make you pay. Hahahaha! You... you have no idea how long I've planned this out in my head.  Even before you put your hands on her, when you struck me down, i wanted to make you feel the same powerlessness that i felt when you struck me back then.

Of course, i let it go. As i was a changed woman, i felt that it was necessary in myself to forgive you, in hopes of trying to change you. But the moment i noticed bruises on my darling's body, your redemption song had already played its final note. What you did was unforgivable. There is nothing, absolutely nothing you can say. Ha, well, i guess that WAS the reason i put that contraption around your mouth. Anywho... let's begin shall we? "

Never before had Rokuro experienced this side of Chiyoko. Never before had he heard such malice, such cold-blooded killing intent in her words. The demon of malevolence had finally come face to face with an even more menacing foe, the demon of vengeance. And the moment Shirasaka's scream left her mouth, the victor had been decided.  Rokuro had did everything to keep her from finding out, to ruin her when it would be too late for Chiyoko to accuse him of anything, but that brat! She told her everything! The monster who had sought to ruin the life of a mother and its child, would now have his own life snuffed out by the person he almost destroyed. On this day, irony could play no finer a tune than the song of Rokuro's karma. Gruesomely, mercilessly, Chiyoko subjected Rokuro through punishment that would make even a horror enthusiast lose his meal. Each of the bones in his finger were crushed one by one, and then when that was complete, she cut off them off, one by one. His chest was carved every now and again by an intensely sharp knife, creating a symbol or two within his skin. The cuts were deep, and with each area she cut, she would pour boiling water over his wounds, to prevent him from fainting... and of course, bring him that much closer to death. And then, after torturing and disfiguring his body, she had finally ended all of his torture by slitting his throat. She watched, impassioned, as the blood poured from his mouth, watched as he could do nothing but die a dog's death without so much as cursing her in his journey to hell. Her mission complete, her revenge exacted,  she exited the room. She knew that Shirasaka was close, and that she had probably heard one or two of the muffled screams, but she was satisfied to know that he would never lay a finger on her again. All that remained... was to try and rebuild the mental parts of her mind that had been broken and shattered. The pieces would no doubt be difficult to repair, but somehow, she would find a way...

Chapter 4 -  Bully 

I was never one for violence,
I could hold it in and just let go,
A word could never destroy me,
But you just pushed my limits.

Everyone hates you,
You're such a fucking failure,
Parents look, parents stare at you,
You're family's a disaster!

I feel my stomach turning,
Everywhere I look they're staring at me,
Eyes on my back, it's eating me alive,
There has never been someone that gets me like you,
The chills are racing up my neck!

Although the process of rebuilding Shirasaka's mental state was a difficult labor -  though it was most certainly one of love - Shirasaka's recovery slowly but surely became more apparent as the days passed by. She learned to speak to her more, communicate to her better, and the relationship that Chiyoko cherished with her daughter was starting to return. She had felt a slight pang of guilt over murdering Rokuro so brutally, but it subsided.  

He threatened to do things of a horrible nature to her, shattering her innocence. He was a monster, and so, she eradicated him from the face of the earth. For what reason did she have to feel shame? She had actually learned to lie with a smile for the sake of Shirasaka, so when her parents inquired about what happened to their house, she merely created a false story in order to convince them into buying her another home, one free of malice, free of Rokuro's sins. When Shirasaka reached the age of fourteen, Chiyoko after deliberated thought, finally decided to enroll her into an all-girl school.

She was sure that, from this, Shirasaka could hang around people of her own gender so that she wouldn't have to experience any trauma that she may have underwent had she been enrolled in school filled with men. The Academy Shirasaka attended was initially wonderful; she was welcomed with open arms, and made many friends. It was a blessing in disguise, one that she felt would allow her to move on from the traumatizing events that had dominated her life....

but of course, even that one wish had been crushed the minute she met the most popular girl of the school, Kiyomori Hanae. She was everything a man wanted a woman, and every girl in high school fawned over her; she was perfect, even to Shirasaka. 

Of course, due to her own introverted personality, she never gathered up the courage to converse with her. Hanae was an attention-whore, a woman who always strove to be the center of attention.  She yearned for it, it was her elixir, and if attention wasn't given? She demanded it. Every girl in school was magnetized by her charms.... except for Shirasaka.  Every time she tried to greet her, Shirasaka would stare at her with timid eyes, nod respectfully, and leave.

Hanae slowly but surely developed an annoyance towards her, one that quickly turned into anger. She looked like such a hurt puppy, Hanae mused. And for that reason alone, she wanted to see if she could mold Shirasaka into her image. And yet, each time she offered, Shirasaka rejected. Shirasaka had too much admiration for Hanae, so much so that she felt she would fail as a friend if she slipped up even once. Hanae, however, took it as the ultimate sign of disrespect. 

And so, torment of a different nature was soon to fall upon Shirasaka. Hanae spread around harmful lies about the type of person Shirasaka was. Whenever Shirasaka retreated to seclusion, talking to her mom about how she had been moving on from everything her deceased father had put her through, Hanae would use everything she heard on the phone as blackmail against the poor maiden.  

Shirasaka was becoming an abomination... all over again.... just like her father had said she was. Hanae was ruining her life, destroying all the relationships she had cultivated with people who genuinely enjoyed her company. As long as she had one friend, enduring Hanae's cruel torture didn't seem so daunting.  And yet, Hanae had took even that away from her, fabricating lies of how Shirasaka had hated her friends, of how they were below her in every shape of form. 

The abuse quickly transpired into physical torture. Each time she found it necessary to go to the bathroom, Hanae and her group of friends would place her head inside the toilet, after they had finished using it themselves. 

"Pissy face! Pissy Face! Hahahaha, i dare say, Shirasaka that look really suits you. A soiled toilet for a soiled girl~!" 

Anger slowly started to surface in her mind, but before she thought of acting on it, Shirasaka made an attempt to call her mother, to seek her guidance in her time of need.  Hanae would have none of it, however, because as soon as she tried to pull the phone from her pocket, the taller girl swiped it from her hand, throwing it inside the toilet. Visibly distraught, Shirasaka screamed in sadness as she tried to rush towards the toilet, only to see Hanae flush the phone her mother had bought her down the toilet right before her very eyes. At that time, one emotion dominated her soul.

Hate

A girl who she had admired in every meaning of the word, showed her true colors, and as much as Shirasaka tried to keep the swelling anger silent, a volcano of ash and molten lava had erupted inside her soul, filling her with an anger so unspeakable that when she decided to exact her revenge, everyone, including the staff, came to look upon her in fear. 

※※※※※

Although Shirasaka was known to sleep early, she decided that in order to exact payback, no one else could be present. Planning ahead, she wrote a letter, placed it under Hanae's door, and waited for her arrival. The letter had simply stated that she wanted to make amends, wipe the slate clean. Hanaka, amused by this, secure in the thought that she had finally won the war, wasted no time in meeting up with Shirasaka in secret.  The location was outside, in a place where Hanae and her friends usually ate their lunch. 

"As you requested, i have made my arrival, Shirasaka chan~ Now, tell me, have you finally come to your senses? Are you ready to be a good girl, and let me turn you into something - at the risk of speaking inappropriately - less broken? "

A sickening smile was present in her expression as each word slowly slipped from her lips. To Shirasaka, it appeared as though her mouth was moving in slow motion, whereas her hand, raised high above her head, moved in real time, slapping Hanae dead across the face. Dumbstruck, head turned to the side, the woman focused her eyes on Shirasaka, gazing into her serious expression. 

"You little bitch!"

Signaled by her anger, she shot towards Shirasaka, pushing her towards the ground. In stature, Hanae was far taller than Shirasaka, and even though she possessed little combat experience,  her size clearly gave her the advantage. She punched her across the face, causing blood to ooze from her nose. 

Like a wild beast, she kicked, scratched, and clawed at Shirasaka, scarring her without any remorse. At the outset, Shirasaka had felt confident in standing up to Shirasaka. After all, her mother had always told her that the best way to intimidate a bully was to show them that you weren't afraid, and besides, wasn't she showing fear right now?  

No matter how many times Shirasaka tried to move away, Hanae pulled her back, alternating between biting her arm or scratching her face. Even so, as she felt herself losing consciousness, the emotion she felt when Hanae had discarded her cellphone so ruthlessly sprung into action. 

"Why won't you obey me you broken piece of shit!? Huh!? Huh!? You're nothing but a broken doll, a lost puppy, nothing worth caring for! Aaah, but you think you're too good for me don't you!? Don't make me laugh! You were a mistake, remember? That's why your father abused you, he couldn't bare the thought of knowing that he sired a good-for-nothing bitch like you! "

"Aaaaaaaaargh!"

With a thunderous scream, Shirasaka bit deep into her palm, drawing blood, causing Hanae to release her grip on the smaller individual.  Before long, Shirasaka came across a long piece of metal that rolled along the ground during their confrontation. Although it didn't appear to be sharp, it appeared as though it was more suited to causing blunt damage. Grinning ever so slowly, both out of fear and a lust to see the other in pain, Shirasaka raised herself from the ground, brandishing the metal bar as though it were a sword of judgement. Hanae, suffering from the damage that Shirasaka had caused to her palm, face twisted in anger, turned to see.... Shirasaka with an expression of cruel glee, similar to the one she always had whenever she struck fear into the heart of her victim. 

"N-no! D-don't! Whatever i said about you.... i take it all back! Just... just don't hurt me!" 

"Raaaaaaaaargh!"

"Gyahhh!?"

As those two screams filled the night sky, Shirasaka smashed the piece of metal across Hanae's face, repeating the process without end. Her face was no longer recognizable, though the expression in her eyes was still so pristine. Mercilessly, she brought the metal across her legs, stomach, and any body part she could see, cracking bones, eliciting blood-gargled screams. 

However, before she could cause anymore damage, a crowd of students and staff quickly ran to see where the noise was coming from. The sight that greeted them upon arrival left them silent. Shirasaka turned to them, looking at the piece of metal in her hand, and the bloodied face of Hanae. She broke down into tears, ashamed at what she had just done, knowing that her time at this academy - where she felt as though she had belonged - was over.  

Chapter 5 - Hope Theory 

She’s tired of my words,
Tired of a world that turned on her.
Things were great but short lived,
Now she doesn’t remember how it felt
To greet the new day with a smile
Or a hope that would see her through tomorrow.
“You said things were going to… going to get better.
So why aren’t they getting any… getting any better?”

I answered with this…
I’m sticking to my words…
Even life at its worst,
It doesn’t even come (it doesn’t even come close),
To the strength that you’ve shown (the strength that you’ve shown),
Or the fight that it took to get you to this point.

Never look back,
Never lose sight,
Never lose hope,
That’s not a noose,
It’s a rope,
To pull you out,
To pull you out,
To pull you out of this mess that you’re in.

The change was subtle,
The change was slow,
The change became so beautiful,
Her smile back the darkness gone (her smile back the darkness gone),
Heaven is real when hell is where you escaped from.

Things are going to get better, to be better.

I still believe the power in our dreams.

Never look back,
Never lose hope,
I will never look back,
I will never lose… never lose hope.

I believe things can change,
I believe that brighter days… are coming.

After deliberated thought on the part of the academy, they felt that while Shirasaka hadn't committed any heinous act before Hanae started bullying her,  there was no way they could condone such violence in their school. It was a double expulsion, Hanae was sent to another academy once her face healed up, and Shirasaka was sent back home. 

Chiyoko was heartbroken. She was truly upset by the fact that her daughter couldn't make the friends that she had envisioned for her, that despair would not release its merciless grip from her throat. 

Therefore, Chiyoko came to the decision that she would home-school Chiyoko for two years, and do her best to bring Shirasaka out of her depression.  For the most part, her strategy had worked.  She introduced Shirasaka to music, culture, and the beauty of living. Shirasaka was enthralled by two things her mother had introduced to her: music and writing. 

Although Chiyoko was taken aback, Shirasaka had become quite fond of the heavier music she had come across. Even so, these two things had a positive affect on her.  When the two had time, they would redecorate her room, adding things that she found herself enjoying day by day. Life was no longer the hell that she thought it was. 

She was still timid, of course, but she had a renewed sense of hope towards life. As long as her mother was by her side, there was nothing in the world that she felt could stop her. 

Placing her hand on Shirasaka's shoulder, Chiyoko spoke of how great hope was. 

"The Journeys you've experienced up until now have been perilous, my daughter. From the times that demon abused you up until what you've experienced recently, nothing has been easy for you. But.... listen to me. Never lose sight of what you want in life. Hope for miracles, hope that things will get better no matter what. Although i'm not extremely old, there will be a day where my time must come to leave this world. As such, while i'm still here, live life to the fullest, and when i'm gone, lament... but not for long. Live your life the way you want, void of all despair. Remember, as long as there is hope, you can overcome anything. " 

As she heard those words come from her mother's lips, Shirasaka smiled. Hope? It had been such a lost concept on her... hope. She was always use to living her life in fear but her mothers heartfelt words were enough to bolster her resolve. She still had demons, horrid memories that she would never forget, but, for now, in this moment, her heart was consumed by an overwhelming sensation. 

hope.

So now... a new journey begins; the one of brighter days. 

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]   Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Fate has given me the rights to reserve this app.
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]   Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 am

THIS APP IS COMPLETE, DESU.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]   Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:31 am

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 15 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is 15 sentences [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]

Comments/Notes: [Morgan Freeman voice] Approved, desu.
Tier: 5-5
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]   Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shirasaka Koume [Approved, 5-5]
Page 1 of 1