Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] Vote_lcapOf Jinxes and Perverts [private] Voting_barOf Jinxes and Perverts [private] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] Vote_lcapOf Jinxes and Perverts [private] Voting_barOf Jinxes and Perverts [private] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim

Silim

Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] Empty
PostSubject: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Sometimes, keeping up appearances could be really annoying and difficult. Krito was only in this academy for one reason - to get better at using his powers to completely ruin someone's day for good. But of course, a student that only takes lessons in how to become stronger would be kind of obvious... And in theory, he was still on the run from the army, so any sort of attention could be bad. So now, he was sitting here, in the last row of the entire classroom, leaning back in his char, and just waiting for the damn japanese lecture to start. Not like he'd learn much, but there wasn't much choice.
His eyes were focused on the ceiling, and the minutes seemed to take extra long today. With the school uniform, glasses and bored expression on his face, he looked no older than any other student here... And it also made him look like a complete nerd. And like a weak one, too. But that was fine - Krito wasn't one to fight any fair fights either way, so people underestimating him was always welcome. The noise of people slowly arriving for the lecture was really getting on his nerves, though - the constant buzzing of people talking about insignificant things, like boyfriends, cheating or what they'd have for dinner today, it all seemed so useless to the villain hidden in plain sight.
And then, something even more annoying happened, as a digital message flashed across the board behind the teacher's desk. Modern technology was quite useful after all.
//Today free learning...? Oh great, so now I'm stuck here for one entire period with all of these apes?!// Krito couldn't help but sigh deeply. Hopefully, he'd just be ignored and forgotten, because he highly doubted anyone would actually do work here, without a teacher in sight.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Miki Hoshi

Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] E78871f7eacaec564731bcc5ce200cf4

Miki had always disliked the idea of academies, not because she despised them - rather, there was always this sense of commitment you had to carry yourself with, to succeed among everyone else.  Being the friendly patron that she was,  she never had such a competitive nature. Miki was, in truth, a lazy woman who actually prided herself on being lazy.  Things like books and learning would usually be the last things occupying her time.  In addition, why do the work when you can flirt with someone to get it done for you? Young men, both physically and mentally, easily fall victim to the charms of a woman.  Of course,  if one were to wonder how she had been sent to this academy,  they would no doubt be surprised that it was because of her intellect.  Miki was no genius by any measure of the word, those who would glance upon her, looking to analyze her personality in one word that related to intelligence... could only deem her an idiot with no semblance of an intellect.  And yet, Miki could fool all of them in a snap of the finger.  Her two years in the academy have seen her making huge strides in every class, achieving honor roll status, leaving those who thought of her as a bumbling buffoon in dumbstruck awe, mouth agape.  Indeed, when Miki puts effort in(especially when there's a promise of reward), there is no task she won't try her best to succeed in.

Still, no matter how great her grades were, she had the penchant for coming to class late, and today(as usual) was no different.  She frantically dashed from hall to hall, hoping that she would make it in record time, avoiding the disappointment of her teacher. However, as she reached one of her first classes, she couldn't really.... wait, free learning?  As she saw that on the screen, she couldn't help but scream "Fuck yeah" mentally, dashing straight into the classroom like a bullet in motion. She quickly avoided attracting any attention and seated herself quickly. She hadn't really paid attention on how she entered nor did she care about where she sat... and who she happened to be sitting by was none other than Mr. Bad luck himself, Krito Asmeudos.  She knew next to nothing of him, so there was little she had to say. She had heard your typical rumors, no doubt, but to Miki, he seemed like your every day school student or as some people would say, "nerd".  At any rate, she knew she would get bored easily if she remained quiet, so she decided to introduce herself.  "Heya! The name's Miki. Miki Hoshi. You don't seem to be doing anything, so did you wanna go over some of these books with me? Alot of this stuff is boring but i need to keep my grades up even though i could simply rest here. "  And with that, an interesting tale begins.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Apparently, some of his bad luck affected Krito himself today. Normally, he just sat back in class, kept quiet, and waited for the day to pass - he wasn't exactly learning much here. He was older than most of the teaching body, after all. But a good disguise was hard enough to keep... So he had to be here, and endure. But today, someone not only noticed him, but also actually spoke to him. Why, oh why, was it this girl? He had heard only little about her. From the looks, she wasn't unpopular here. Then again, she asked for help with studying... Which was unusual in these free working hours to begin with. That was probably the only reason as to why he didn't simply ignore her completely.
So the 'nerd' slowly turned his head towards Miki Hoshi. This had to be a strange picture - the vibrant, quite beautiful Miki Hoshi talking to a gloomy, shadowy figure that tried to keep himself in the darkest corner of the classroom, and appeared about as interested in others as he was in the ceiling. But still, he slowly have his own greeting - there was even something alike to a faint smile on his face. Of course, he was only PLAYING the smiling part! He'd never actually be happy about human interaction. He was a villain.

"Krito Asmeudos." First, a small introduction. Hearing his own voice in the classroom at least made it a bit more bearable, and blocked out the buzzing and talking of all of these other idiots around. Still, what exactly was he supposed to say here? "I'm... not entirely sure if I'd be of much help. We can try, certainly." Pushing up his glasses with the right hand, they sparkled white for a short moment. That short moment was used by the master of jinxes - the moment his eyes were hidden under the reflecting light in his glasses, they shone bright pink for a moment, and the desk that one of the loudest idiots in the class was using as a leaning platform cracked right in the middle, landing him on the floor under laughter of others. Krito didn't even seem to notice it outwardly.
"Not many people actually try to study when told to study. Quite unusual."
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Miki Hoshi

"I guess it's a good thing that i'm not like other people, huh? " Replied Miki with a smile. She was no top class gem, of course, but she did believe in maintaining her grades. After all, her mother always told her that it would benefit her in the long run, so little was her complaint. Miki pulled her bag from the floor, setting it upon the desk.  In an instant, she pulled out two books dealing with the laws of physics. She opened her own, while continuing her conversation with Krito.  

He appeared to be a really kind man, making all those rumors she heard from days past seem like total lies. "Krito Asmeudos? Sounds greek. I like it. " Chuckling softly, she continued to flip through the pages of one of her physics books until she reached her designated page.

At the same time, she said, "Even though i place my best efforts in keeping up my grades, sometimes i feel better letting others do it, using my charms on the hormonal men who attempt to hit on me.  Some of them are very smart... and the others are complete idiots. Eventually, i realized it's better to work on my own mind rather than pursuing the route of seduction and coercion.  I'm knowledgeable in most of my classes, so that's a plus, too. " Miki was telling the genuine truth.

Although she was no prodigal gem, she still possessed enough knowledge to make the honor roll as a student... and with an academy as secretive yet high-end as this one,  that was quite a formidable feat.

After what seemed like a few minutes at the most, she finally came across the page of physics dealing with the laws of motion. Turning to Krito, she placed her finger on a wall of text dealing with Kinetic energy, a force she governed with efficient accuracy.

"In this page, i'm having difficulty figuring out these complicated calculations.  The teachers said if i wanted to hone my powers better, i have to sift through what i can apply to battle and focus on how many applications i can come up with.   "

Leaning on the table with her arms, she placed her right thumb and index finger around a pen that happened to be by the hardcover book.  

In that instant, she methodically concentrated a meager amount of Kinetic energy around the pen, propelling it forward with her fingers.  The pen was shot forward at high speed, piercing through a steel wall located in the room.  Normally, a teacher would chastise her for such a reckless action, but seeing as there were none present, she could get away with it.

After that little showcase of power, she went on to explain how she was able to perform the feat.

"You see, i control the force of motion. In other words, Kinetic energy.  From what i know, i can cause things to accelerate or explode,  increase my own speed, strength, and a myriad of other operations. It's a universal force, and yet i still  feel like i can learn more... but not from these complicated books, ya know? " As she continued to converse with Krito, Miki felt all the more happy at meeting him. He seemed very kind and down to earth...

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

"Well, if someone gets distracted enough by a few honeyed words and a nice smile, then they don't deserve any better than getting used for their academic results. And you're right, actually. I'm half greek." Krito murmured, while taking out his own book on physics that was nearly identical to the one Miki was using. ... Then again, wasn't he being used right now? Best not to think about it too hard. And he didn't help because of a cute smile, but rather to keep his cover as a student up. That was the only reason, of course! He was way too old for this adolescent lovey-dovey bullcrap. He had to keep pretending to be at least somewhat interested...

With the demonstration, though, the interest came up normally. The power to control kinetic forces? No wonder that the teacher would want her to train by learning physics. To understand these kind of forces would allow for incredible appliances... Especially in battle and in war. Hopefully, Miki wouldn't have to take part in the latter during her lifetime - Krito knew from experience how terrible that was. Geez, these 'human interactions' made him all wobbly in his mind and caused him to become scatterbrained... not good.
"Force of motion? Geez. I wish my power was that good." Krito smiled for a short moment in a grimace, before looking over the page that Miki mentioned in his own book. Hell, he didn't understand half of it initially... He wasn't exactly a science buff, even though he looked like a science nerd. Hopefully, Miki didn't expect him to be one... But why hopefully? Why should he, Krito Asmeudos, THE JINX, care about that?! Focus Krito, focus! "I heal faster, and that's about it." Nobody knew his Jinxing power at this point, and he wanted to keep it that way. The guy who had broken through his table thanks to a Jinx was slowly picking himself up in the background, wondering why his trusty piece of metal and wood had suddenly caved, when this academy was supposed to have the highest possible standards in the world.

"Let's see now... Half of these calculations would be useless to you, from what I can tell. The other half are too complicated to actively use - I'm just going to guess that you want your power to get stronger in a 'combat' sense." Taking off his glasses for a moment, Krito rubbed his eyes to focus - maybe, just maybe, they sparkled in mesmerizing violet for a second or two. Putting them back on, he turned to Miki fully, without really paying attention to the book anymore - with his right index finger raised and waving around, while pushing his glasses up on occassion, he really looked like a smart student tutor while talking now.
"The problem is your brain, cause well.. we're human. To really use these while also firing your... whatever you decide to use as a shot, you'd need a super computer linked to your brain. Too many variables, too many things to remember... Maybe in a few years or so, when you go beyond human limits with your brain. But not at this stage. I got a better idea, I think. The basics... basic laws of motion, I mean. An object moves with the force it was subjected to, unless another object interferes with it, you get it. Let's see..."
Krito got up from his chair and walked over to the hole in the wall that had been left behind by the sudden shot from Miki. Krito traced the hole in the wall with his finger - and got promptly burned and cut for his trouble, since the hole was still hot and not exactly smooth. He grimaced once more, but no other trace of his contact with the hole was really left behind - his Healing Factor had taken care of the injury immedeatly. After Krito returned to the tables he and Miki occupied, some other students looked at the hole, and one poor sod even touched it. He promptly jumped around holding his glowing, red finger. Well, that's what you get for immitating the great Krito.

"The force in this case, was you accelerating the pen. The outside forces were, in order, first air, then the wall, and then air again. Now, if you could figure out how to apply the force to a pen in a way that the outside force of steel would be minimized... In other words, you'd need to understand the structural weakness of objects." And so, Krito ended up nerding out anyway, even without being a nerd. His talk in this case actually came from his own experience with multiple kinds of firearms.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Miki Hoshi

As the two continued to converse with one another, Miki payed full attention to Krito as he explained the mechanics of Kinetic energy, or at least a semblance of an opinion of it.  From what she could analyze, it would seem as though trying to go through this complicated approach of studying was utterly futile.  As he said, there were too many caculations, too many variables... and Miki might have been a genius in the making, but she possess no superbrain.  In other words, as he continued on in his explanation, what Miki should do is concentrate more on the objects rather than the calculations. If she could analyze the structural weakness of her target, then choose a suitable object, her abilities would improve. Thus, instead of trying to understand complicated physics, studying the basic laws of motion would be better suited to her power at the current time.

She would normally allow such information to fly over her head but seeing as Krito took time out of his own day to explain this to her, not to mention injure himself by touching the searing hole she created, it would be dishonorable to do anything but listen. And when he was finished, she smiled with glee. "Wow! You're really smart! Though, you didn't have to touch the hole in the wall. I don't want you getting hurt at my expense. Here, let me kiss it better~! " Miki definitely noticed the other idiot who placed his hand against the wall, yet it was his fault trying to imitate someone else.  And besides, Krito was a big help. Mischievously,  Miki placed Krito's finger against her lips, kissing his right digit.  Perhaps Krito did it unintentionally, but now he had finally brought out a side in Miki that only her friends knew. The side of a teasingly perverted woman.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:03 am

[Krito Asmeudos]

Gah, what was this woman doing now?! How was a villain supposed to keep his cool while masking as a normal student like this?! Nothing went according to plan today. Then again, nothing EVER went according to plan for Krito, not since he had traded away his good luck for the direct inverse - a hole in the concept of luck. It wasn't as if Krito hated attention given to him... In fact, he was a bit of an attention whore, if through all the wrong means and for all the wrong reasons, if there even were any legitimate reasons to be one at all. But not THIS kind of attention, he couldn't lose his cool infront of other students... Otherwise, one might ask a question about that guy called Krito. And maybe then they'd find out about some criminal still on many search lists, one that looked oddly familiar to this Krito right here... Because no matter what kind of Jinx he used, he couldn't change his appearance. Wearing these fake glasses was as good as he could get.

"Don't worry about it - I told you, I have a healing factor. You could shoot my hand off and it'd still grow back." Krito tried to play it off cool, but still didn't look Miki in the eyes right away, so that he wouldn't blush from this. Good, good - he was keeping his cool. Staying low, just some nerdy guy at school. That was all he was... At least during the daytime, of course. He wouldn't be satisfied with 'just' being a student, so he was also Jinx. Finally, he forced himself to look back at her - for a short moment, it looked as if his distant and bored face had something of a small smile on it.
"And I'm not that smart, really. I know a bit of everything, but nothing to any high degree, really. I'm just fine with that, to be honest - a bare minimum that gets me through things. You don't seem like the type of person to be satisfied with that, though." The young man glanced over to the idiot who had burned his finger and smiled again, though that smile seemed to be a lot meaner and filled with a bit of schadenfreude. "Though I'm happy to say that I'm not an idiot, like that guy. Or most of the people here, really. Good grades, but what else do they have? No smarts, no brains to use any knowledge with. It's disgusting how they get recognition for something like good grades, yet are so... airheaded. In the lands of idiots, people like us - who actually think - are gods." A bit of Jinx shone through here, clearly - maybe it was a mistake, but Krito felt a bit less inclined to play the mild-mannered role right now. He wasn't exactly ill-tempered, but liked to at least say his distaste for most other people out loud.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Miki Hoshi

The mischievous seductress giggled impishly, amused by Krito's ability to remain composed in spite of the fact that a woman he met only moments ago would so coolly plant a kiss upon his finger. To him, this was no doubt new, so she certainly would not expect him to possess the capability of coping with her playful personality. To everyone else who knew her intimately, however, this was a daily thing that always occurred on a day-to-day basis.   Even so, she was genuinely happy that he decided to indulge in conversation with her, to say nothing of the kindness it took to explain an easier method of utilizing her Kinetic energy.  

In truth, he had cut down her research time considerably, giving her more variables to work with in relation to her universal ability.  As the conversation proceeded towards intellect, Miki listened to Krito quietly as he explained what his whole ideology was towards school - that is to say, the most suitable way of passing by without being noticed.

He appeared to be a man who had something to hide. There was something reserved, almost rigid about he carried himself so far - but Miki could only come to the conclusion that he was shy. And for good reason. She never felt comfortable around this many students herself, so she had little judgement to pass on the Jinx.  

"Honestly... with idiots around, you have less people to compete with. While it is true that i don't settle for just passing by, having to avoid being challenged by those who wish to be the best or some self-imposed king of the mountain is a real pain in my tush tush. Idiots don't compete. They're just satisfied by doing whatever they need to do to get by.  Even the bare minimum, to me, is still a good thing. Perhaps you're one of those people who do their best to avoid attention by not attempting to score high on each paper or get prodigal grades on an honor roll. See, unlike me, you have a better chance of going unseen amid the chaos.  On the other hand, it's difficult for me to keep a low profile due to my personality as well as not wanting to get low scores. " Miki continued on, voicing her opinion on Krito's god comment. "An interesting analogy. First you help me with my studies and now you're complimenting me on my intellect. I wonder if any other ladies come to you for help. " Miki chuckled gleefully, amused by her humor.  

"Though it's not as though it doesn't hold any validity. Still, for any god, people will try to revolt. Kings and queens, emperors and empresses, they certainly had their work cut out for them when trying to deal with who they ruled over. I'm no psychological expert... but in this world, people will judge you if they see you doing a task better than them, to say nothing of how they'll go out of their way to ruin you, or worse, find blackmail to use against you. It then ultimately boils down to; "Do i want to be revered by people only to have others hate me?" or "Maybe i shouldn't be noticed at all. " In other words, it's easier to be a commoner than a god. Less people will hate you for it, at least in my eyes. "

My, who would think that Miki could speak candidly about the human psyche? Moreover, that she could engage in conversations such as these and speak so intelligently? Therein lies the surprise. Indeed, Miki was not a genius to be revered by the masses and yet when she was allowed to talk to someone who had some semblance of intelligence, her intellect could truly shine when needed.   And besides, she quite liked speaking to Krito so far.  He was a very interesting man.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:43 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Well, wasn't this girl full of surprises? Honestly, Krito had thought at first she was just trying to leech some help from him, but she seemed way smarter than he had first imagined. He had to be careful not to give her too many hints on his identity, otherwise, she might actually find out who he was... Or had been, at least. Krito didn't want to go back to being a soldier, and didn't feel like one anymore. That life was behind him, now he was a super-villain, or at least attempted to be one.
"You know what, you're almost scaring me." Krito smiled again for a short second, amused and a bit bewildered. If he just acted like a normal 'nerdy' student, then he shouldn't cause any suspicion, right? At least the former soldier hoped that was the case. He had to just trust his gut instincts here, and hope that they were fit for being a hidden supervillain. He'd have to test that sooner or later anyway, so Miki was actually helping him out, in a way. "You're right in many things. I don't like attention, at least not the kind given to academic success. You're the first person to actually notice that I might be a good help, and the first student I've met here to actually qualify for a compliment. I dislike liars, so I don't tell any myself. If one of those brainless beauties," There was enough silent disdain in Krito's voice to make an entire room chilly from the atmosphere, "tried to ask me something stupid, I'd ignore them or walk away. Honestly, I'd fear to catch stupidity like a sickness from them. So really, don't think too much of it - calling it as I see it, that's all. I guess that means you don't have to worry about me trying to ask you out on any dates, so that's a plus for you, I'd imagine." And once more, Krito's open dislike for his fellow students shone through. Oh, if only he didn't have to hide from the military anymore...! Then he could just leave this academy behind. But then again, where would he go? It wasn't as though he had some home to return to. Not anymore, at least. Last he heard, his hometown had been bombarded during the third world war, and furthermore, he didn't have family anymore anyway. They all died of old age by this point, since they didn't have a Healing Factor like Krito had, to keep himself young indefinitely.

"So I guess you could say, I keep it hidden. If you draw attention in any way, like you said - people will envy you for it. Not that I'd mind it much if they turned green with envy, oh no. But putting up with challenges and requests from them? Hell no!" That was his stance, at least. Compared to these morons, he was an intellectual god, at least in his own little world. But he kept it hidden from them, watched with contempt from the shadows. That's how it should be, hidden... But other smart people like Miki, they'd notice. A nerd that didn't seem all that impressive academically? He didn't draw attention and bullies like one that showcased their intellect. That alone spoke of them either being not all that smart, or smart enough to keep hidden. That Krito had far more sinister and dire reasons to keep his brains a secret wasn't obvious, though, thankfully.
"But well, that's not an option for you. Not everyone can just bottle up, that's something you're born with. And well, if you need to defend against idiots, I might as well help out a little. As long as I keep myself covered, that is." Hopefully, no admirers of Miki were watching this conversation, or that would've been it with Krito and staying out of sight and mind.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Miki Hoshi

"Awww. And here i was hoping you'd try and woo me with that fine brain of yours. Still, it's a compliment that i hold to the heart. In fact, i consider myself lucky i'm no brainless beauty or i never would've gotten the help that i did. Though, perhaps they're merely brainless in the sense that they think they're too high and mighty for school work. Or, they come from really rich parents who forgot to teach them proper school etiquette. I think it's good that you don't engage in conversation with them, as those types of women will do their best to woo you, coercing you into doing all sorts of things for them. They'll make you their errand boy and promise you a kiss, especially if you're the hormonal type. " She then chuckled as Krito started to become more animated, at least in his manner of speech. "Yeah, inciting envy is fun for people who wish to see you crumble, yet it always comes with - as you said - being challenged or having the more illiterate people requesting that you do their work for them. Those types are the worst.... but then i can't talk can i?"

Giggling, Miki then nodded as she initiated another task.  Writing out what Krito had taught her in addition to her own forms of thought.  "Yeah, it does suck that i can't keep myself undercover like you can. I might enjoy teasing others, but too much attention would be hectic, even for me. I'm not out to be ms. popular, i just wish to make friends who actually care, not people who love you for the fame.  In any case, i'd make sure you're fine. You truly did save me from a weeks worth of studying.  " Miki was being completely truthful. What would've took her weeks to complete would now be done as soon as she finished writing... but then if she completed her studying, what would there be next? She honestly couldn't bear the thought of stopping this conversation. It was the first time in a long time she could be comfortable and actually breath around someone.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] Akira_komatsuzawa_a6fb_zps08dde40e

"I feel almost sorry for those who let their hormones do the thinking... Really, you'd imagine people with supernatural potential have some more semblance of control." Krito had a smug grin on his face with these words, and pushed his glasses up a bit once more - it had become somewhat of a trademark of his, even though these glasses did nothing for eyesight. It was because of his relative indifference to his own hormonic urges that he could talk with Miki in such a calm manner about these things - that was thanks to his age, mostly. Sure, his body was stuck like this, but not his mind - and as they say, mind over matter. Still, maybe he SHOULD ask her out for dinner, simply to strengthen his cover? But that could also backfire royally if she figured him out completely... If she even cared about it. Not everyone was a military spy, after all. Krito wasn't even sure if they had managed to get any into the academy, since he didn't see any signs so far. Oh well, worrying about it wouldn't help him right now.

"So I guess we're a 'tag-team' now, and you're taking care of being in the spotlight? You know what, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea. You can actually fight, y'know. If one of these idiots challenged me, I'd just have to take a beating until they decided that fighting a guy you can't injure isn't fun. That happened once, so far, and I can do without it happening again." The superstar-tagteam of the Jinx and the kinetic weaponry in human form... Almost sounded like a superhero-team. Well, besides the fact that a Jinx would never be a superhero. A bad power like that could only belong to bad people, like Krito was!
"Then again, I don't really think I'm much help beyond what I just told you. Unless... No, never mind. Forget I even tried to say anything." Any further offers - especially the one he had been about to make - could blow his cover. Krito shook his head and sighed lightly, staring at the ceiling once more. Maybe he should make it crack a bit for some added entertainment... But not while Miki might see him being the cause of it, that could be bad. He did, however, send out a nearly invisible wave of jinxing energy from one of his feet, which were hopefully out of direct sight, and right into the chair of another obnoxiously loud person in the room. With a rather loud crack, the middle of the chair had crashed in, trapping the poor sod on it half in his chair, with his peers nearly falling over from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:12 pm

Miki Hoshi

"Ha, you're telling me. Those who let their hormones control their minds are the worse. And this is coming from someone who loves to tease those types of people, though i don't mind since they usually have something they can give me. " Although Miki wasn't smug, she was telling the truth. Even though she took pleasure in teasing hormonal men, it could get really repetitive real quick. She was a covert-pervert, yet at times she would not hesitate in showing off her perversions.  It was different today.  She had met someone who took time out of his own day to help her.  No matter how much he proclaimed that he was a villain on the inside,  he had genuinely helped Miki from the bottom of his heart. So, in her eyes, on this day, he was a friend. Not merely a partner. She smiled, nodding her head.

"Yes, leave all the spotlight stuff to me. And don't worry about anyone picking on you, Krito. Any matches someone challenges you too, i'll be there to fight instead. Any time someone picks on you, i'll be there to defend you. And if anyone tries to spread rumors around, i'll always be there to let the truth shine. And forget about whether or not you can help me beyond what you did. From this point, Krito... you and me are officially... friends. "

And with that, Miki planted a kiss upon his cheek, playing little attention to what happened to the poor individual stuck in his chair.  Of course, she could have given him a handshake, and yet part of her could not resist the urge to see him flustered. Whatever the case was, this alone was a sure sign that he had earned the good graces of Miki Hoshi.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

He didn't know what hit him harder. The fact that someone called him friend, or that he had just gotten a kiss from this quite attractive young woman. Probably the former, though - he just wasn't as receptive of affection as someone who was actually younger would be. This shouldn't be happening! It was so... unlike him, to be friends with someone. Since when did bad luck have friends?! Well, she didn't know what he really was. If she did, she'd hate him - what she found to be a friend was a mask, nothing more. He shouldn't even start to feel anything towards her... And just continue on masquerading as a student... Yes, that'd be the best course of action. Thus was the excuse that Krito created inside of his own head to excuse his slight blushing, smiling and ever so slightly present, tingly feeling in his chest.
"H-hey, you're going to kill me with that one of these days. Death by embarassment." Krito mumbled, but not without actually smiling. Friend... Such a strange word. It held so much power, yet was such a simple word - but the last person to call Krito a friend had sold him out to the army and was thus at fault for him becoming a human weapon. But... without that, he wouldn't be here right now, he would've died of old age long before. But no, that wasn't positive! Just because today didn't suck as badly as the day before, didn't mean his life was worth more than a dogturd right now. He was a nobody, a useless individual... even if Miki alone didn't seem to think so. He still had to force the rest of the world to acknowledge him as an important person... Possibly by stomping their faces in.

"Alright... I guess you got me, though. We're friends now, huh... Odd." With a sigh, Krito took a quick glance at the clock on the wall next to the door of the room. Not that much longer and the next period would begin, since the schoolday was still far from over. Not that he felt much desire to actually attend the sports course he had taken up, to be honest - he'd probably come up with some excuse not to attend. That was the problem with registering his healing factor as a power here at school, faking sickness was kind of impossible for him. But it made people less suspicious than a guy able to create bad luck.
In the background, the friends of the guy stuck in his chair had begun helping him - from Krito's left foot, another nearly invisible violet wave shot out, while he blinked for slightly longer than normal to hide the violet shine in his eyeballs. Almost immedeatly, the floor under the group of students became slippery like grease, and they all ended up in a giant ball of people falling over one another. One could be forgiven for thinking someone was playing real-life Katamari here and had begun to roll up a ball, even though nobody knew where these 'accidents' came from.
"So not only are you the first person to really notice me, but now also my first friend here. Almost makes my life seem like some cheap anime." Hopefully her perverted mind wouldn't think of a hentai-anime in this allegory, since Krito had yet to really figure out that she was a bit of a pervert, and that he should maybe not use such comparisons without careful consideration. "Not that I mind either way, really. I'm just going to assume you have some other classes today as well though, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Miki Hoshi

A new friend. Although those words were by no means foreign to her, they were nevertheless something she cherished and held dearly to her heart. Even though Miki did possess an appearance that would earn her popularity among the inane crowds of hormonal men, she only had one true friend, and that was Minase. Actually, she hoped that Krito could become a true friend as well. He didn't seem to outwardly possess any bad traits and Miki had quite the resistance towards emotions. She was of the type who could listen to the grievances of her companions for hours on end. Miki knew what it meant to be judged, she experienced it as a child. She was a tomboy, and the males in her neighborhood would do their best to discourage her.  "Get away from us, you're a yucky girl. Girls can't play sports. "

Yes, even though she never went through the trials and tribulations of her newfound friend, she was always faced with her own challenges, so she could relate to the feeling of being an outsider. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that she had no desire to be apart of the status quo of popular girls and jocks, she could easily join in such groups. However, being the outsider - the underdog - was far better. You could prove yourself to the naysayers, and laugh right in their face.

Though most of her attention was focused wholly on Krito, she couldn't help but glance and chuckle at their predicament that a group of students found themselves in. "Oh my---for a free learning class, everything sure seems to be slippery today. At this rate, i doubt anyone will even notice that minuscule hole i created in the wall. "  Miki then looked at the clock when Krito brought up another point of discussion. She frowned inwardly, as she had honestly enjoyed her time spent with this young man. "Well, if by cheap anime you mean hentai, it wouldn't get that way yet unless you: A. Attempted to blackmail me and turn me into a sex slave  or B. Used some hypnosis to make me your love slave. In any case, yes... i have a sports class soon. Which honestly sucks because i just met a new friend named Krito Asmodeus. "

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:00 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

This was too much. Almost as if Krito had cursed the ground underneath himself as well, he lost his balance and fell off his chair sideways when Miki blurted out those embarassing lines. How could she say that with a straight face and without even blushing?! Krito himself resembled a tomato right now as he tried to get up again. Geez, falling on his ass hurt. Then again, he did feel every last bit of pain multiple times, including just falling over. It was really quite annoying. He didn't fault her for that, though. He would've done so if he had not known her for a bit now... And it became a bit hard to tell himself that this was part of the whole masquerade thing.
"N-no, I did NOT mean hentai! Where the hell does your mind wander to?!" grumbling a bit, but also smiling, Krito tried to hide his embarassment the best he could. "I was talking about slice of life, dummy. Not every man is a pervert, you know?" Sitting back down on his chair, he put away the book he had taken out himself into the bag, since the learning period was about to end anyway. The next thing she said was a bit more surprising, though... She was in the same next course as him? This could either be great or terrible, and considering how she had been teasing him so far, his mind wandered to the latter. It became more and more obvious that Miki's mind occupied the same pit that was normally associated with horny teenage boys... Krito could deal with army platoons send out to kill him with only a fork as his weapon, but against these types of 'attacks', he was as defenseless as an actual teenager.

"Well, it seems like you won't get rid of me right away anyway. Seems like we took the same courses in more than one field. Although, I somewhat regret joining this module. I'm not exactly an athlete, as you might imagine. Filling up timeslots seems like a bad idea in retrospect." With a sigh, he smiled at Miki once more, although this time it was a bit warmer than before - his smile was. While his face was still a bit red, he would NOT get completely flustered just yet... He still had some dignity left! A tiny, last sliver of it, in fact. If he didn't, he couldn't have used the sarcasm he used in his last sentence.
"Well, at least my nose will heal if I get it broken somehow. That's a plus."
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:23 am

Miki Hoshi

As Krito’s face filled with the color of red, Miki guffawed with happiness as she drowned in the success of causing Krito to become a flustered mess,  if only for a few seconds before he would regain his composure and alternate to the next point of conversation.  

There was little else to talk about now.  Class would end soon, yet Krito dispelled most of her worry when he revealed that he, too, attended one of the same classes as her. Such a fortunate occurrence it was that these two would be participating in the same athletic course.  

Miki now held two outlets with which she could use to develop her friendship with Krito.  Needless to say, the thought pleased her very much.  His next confession was that he possessed little to no athletic ability at all, admitting that the only use it served him was to fill timeslots.  She had no qualms with that, though.  

Extracurricular activities were not for everyone.   One person may be pleased with the notion of reading a piece of literature while others hold a thirst for the outdoors, to experience the wonders of the outside world.  Miki surmised that Krito fell into the former.  Miki was the very opposite of the former, however.  

Now she would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy reading books.  as they did hold a certain interest for her – but sports were of such high import in her heart that if she were allowed to, almost every one of her chosen modules would be those revolving around some form of athletic recreation.   That said, she would return the teaching favor performed by Krito not long ago, and she would do so by showing him how to participate in class without getting injured.

“Oh relax you big baby – I’ll show you how the inner-workings of a sports course really goes.  After all, anything with athleticism attached to the name is my specialty. This is where you’ll see me showcase my powers the most, so I hope that you’re on my team if the teacher does a group activity!”

And with those finishing words, the bell rang, bringing an end to their first class.

Miki bowed politely, planted a kiss upon his cheek once more for extra measure, and quickly packed her bags, exiting the room in fitting fashion.  Their first class was over, but their interactions seemingly held no end in sight.  After all, this was only the beginning of their tale – the tale of the Jinx and the Pervert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]   Of Jinxes and Perverts [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jinxes and Perverts [private]
Page 1 of 1