Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Cat and Owner [private] Vote_lcapCat and Owner [private] Voting_barCat and Owner [private] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Cat and Owner [private] Vote_lcapCat and Owner [private] Voting_barCat and Owner [private] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Cat and Owner [private] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Cat and Owner [private] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Cat and Owner [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim

Silim

Cat and Owner [private] Empty
PostSubject: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:28 pm

[Cat]

Normally, cats are known for multiple things - being mean and moody, but also cuddly, for example. But there was one cat in Karakura Town that was different from the norm. This cat was a black animal, very silent even for cat standards - and absolutely loyal to her owner. Right now, that cat was waiting patiently in the apartment of her owner. Unlike other cats, this one didn't scratch up anything in the apartment because it got bored, since it didn't seem to feel any boredom. The kitten just rolled itself into a small, black dot on the bed, and stared with red eyes at the door.
Red eyes? Yes, red - because this cat was obviously not a normal animal. These eyes were strangely dull - no light was reflected in them, giving them an unsettling hunch. These were dead eyes - the clear signal of an Undead. Not that many people would know that, since Undead were so rare that most people thought them to be legends. Even more, this Undead was undoubtedly... a normal housecat, or at least looked like one. In addition, there was no Reiatsu trace in this room - so the Undead was masked even better than normal individuals of her race.

After a long time of simply staring at the door, without blinking, the cat got up without making a sound, jumping down onto the ground. From where the small, black animal had landed, a different figure rose up - growing rapidly, changing shape, and with a very faint 'meow', the cat had changed into a petite girl with long, flowing hair, the same dull red eyes and a black dress on her body. However, the girl moved just as silently as the cat before, and vanished into the small kitchen adjacent to the bedroom that also served as the main room of the small apartment. At first, the silence continued, but was then interrupted by the sound of something being cooked in a frying pan. Shortly after, the small girl seemingly floated back to the bed - sitting down on the edge, she ate a few fried eggs and a bit of bacon. Not that she needed to eat, or that it gave her much energy at all - she just liked doing it, since it made her feel a bit more like a human.
After finishing her food, she vanished back into the kitchen, cleaning up. But not without making sure that she had left one portion of the meal, safely stashed away in the fridge now, so it would only need a short moment in the frying pan to heat up. For her owner, of course, if she felt like eating something. And then, the cat returned to the bed - this time, in the form of an actual cat again, and rolled herself into a small black dot on the exact same spot as before, and stared at the door, waiting for her owner.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:33 am

Cat and Owner [private] 1zsuuv

"Hmm, hmm, hmm~" Shopping was a fun activity to do. Several large plastic bags hung from her hands as she skipped along the sidewalk, smiling cheerfully at the people she passed. Just like the cat that awaited her back at her apartment, this woman also had red eyes--but she was not of the same race. If anything, it could be said that this woman was an ascendant, though we'll touch on that bit later. Anyways, as she continued to skip along, she noticed the people walking past and smiled kindly at them, even if they didn't smile in return. It was okay if they didn't smile in return. People were busy, and she understood that. Just like Tohno-kun, who needed to go to school; or Hinawa-tan, who needed to kill people to keep her blood in check. Arcueid understood that, even if she didn't like it. She didn't like that glasses bitch that went to school with him, but she understood the need for her to be there. She didn't like being alone... but she would never actually be alone. She knew that fact well.

Smiling to herself secretly, the woman finally approached a door that was all-too-familiar. Several images of her errant death flashed before her eyes, but she kept them from getting over her mind. No, there was no need to remember that. Tohno-kun wouldn't like it if she remembered that he killed her. He wouldn't like it if she finally wanted to get revenge. But she wouldn't, because she really liked Tohno-kun! And he'd make a good bodyguard with that killer thing. Giggling to herself, she pressed a few buttons on the front door and entered the cool room with a smile. She approached the elevator, pressed a button and went up to her room. As she entered through the door, she noticed a cat sitting on her bed, put down the bags and waved.

"Hi, Len!" She walked up to the cat and pet it, before turning around and kneeling down back to the bags. She produced a large glass bottle of red wine, strolled over to the cat's water bowl and sloshed some of the red liquid into it. "Enjoy-nya!" Smiling brightly, she put the bottle up on the counter and got back to putting away her groceries. Of course she wouldn't be alone. She had Len!
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:14 am

[Black Len]

Len raised her head slightly when the door opened. Her owner was back - the beautiful figure of Arcueid came into view. Apparently she had gone shopping during her time outside. Len let out a very quiet, pleased meow when the True Ancestor decided to pet her - it was her equivalent of saying 'welcome back', since she couldn't talk in cat form. She enjoyed every last bit of attention she got from her owner, no matter how miniscule. Standing up and jumping down from the bed, the small cat kept her eyes fixated on Arcueid, who now proceeded to pur some wine into Len's bowl. As she continued to put away the groceries, the small cat strolled over to her bowl. It would've been quite odd to feed wine to a normal cat, but an Undead like Len didn't exactly qualify for those concerns. She actually quite liked the taste, even if it gave her nearly no nurishment. She had to be careful not to drink too much of it, though... she was still suspectible to the other effects of alcohol.

That didn't stop her from pretty much emptying her small bowl while Arcueid was still busy with the groceries, though. Still silent like a feather, the cat walked up to her master and changed form again into her humanoid figure. She still didn't say anything, though - Len wasn't exactly a talkactive being. Instead, she simply helped out a bit with the rest of the groceries, with a slight smile on her face. Len didn't smile often - she only really did so around Arcueid, her most important person in the world. Without her, Len would lack any reason to even wake up in the morning. And she was also the only living being to have heard Len's voice so far, since she was such a quiet and shy being.
"I made some food. It's in the fridge."
The words were so quiet that it would almost be hard to hear her, but that was the norm for Len. The small girl cuddled up to Arcueid a bit now, her eyes being half closed. If one were to listen very carefully, you could even hear a soft purring sound coming from the girl in the black dress. She was happy - being so close to her beloved master. Since she had to spend quite some time with others lately, Len had only very few chances to get close to her master, since she was too shy to really be near the other two in humanoid form - and even in her cat form, she only watched them from afar.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 pm

There was a bit of a difference between the Arcueid of here, and the Arcueid of battle. In battle, Arcueid was her usual self--a strong, self-righteous and powerful being who wanted nothing more than to ensure the safety of her comrades. Here, in the setting of home, she was something else entirely. The warm smile that crossed the True Ancestor's face was something different; something natural and human. She didn't look like an inhuman monster. Instead, she simply looked happy to be alive. It was a marvellous sight.

By the time Arcueid had put away a good majority of her grocery shopping, Len had pretty much helped with the rest. She chuckled softly--it was nice having such an obedient familiar, especially when it came to things around the house. It was unfortunate, but Arcueid was just a little bit ditzy when it came to these kinds of activities. She wasn't very good at cleaning, and cooking wasn't exactly her forte either. She had tried and tried, but nothing ever really worked. But Len was quite different. Even the words she spoke made Arcueid smile a little bit--and reminded her of why she fed this cute little kitten wine instead of milk as per normal.

"I made some food. It's in the fridge." The voice was barely audible, but it was enough that Arcueid's own sensitive hearing picked it up with absolutely no issues. She turned her head and smiled, nodding to the girl. "Thank you very much!" She giggled and curtseyed slightly, before walking over to the refrigerator and opening the door again, reaching inside and picking up a plate of food. As she sat down and started greedily devouring the food, she felt the young girl cuddle up to her side. Undead were such a strange breed of creature--and this was one of the lesser ones at that. "Hmmm, what to do...?" Leaning back on the sofa, she decided to pick up the remote--she did own a rather small television--it was good for keeping tabs on what her enemies were doing. A button was pressed, and the news channel was set to active. She'd watch this for a little while and keep Len company. But patrol would be a necessity. Later, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:26 pm

[Black Len]

Len seated herself next to Arcueid on the sofa now, snuggling up to her a bit. Normally she took on her cat form most of the time, even when with Arcueid - for her to stay humanoid was rare and usually meant something was on her mind. Not that it happened too often - while Black Len certainly had her own thoughts and opinions on Arcueid's adventures, she usually kept them to herself. It wasn't her place to interfere with her master's decisions - she was a familiar, after all. A subordinate. While it hurt Black Len a little not to be her equal, she just felt happy enough being with Arcueid, so she never complained.
It took Black Len a bit to start talking, as always. When you nearly never used your voice, it could become hard doing so at all... And really, she just enjoyed cuddling up to Arcueid at times like this. Peaceful times weren't that common when you traveled with a True Ancestor, especially one that was basicially forced to constantly fight. And Len couldn't help with those fights, so she just had to take care of Arcueid outside of them... like a good little familiar.

"Will this be the last time you have to fight?" Len finally asked the question that was most important to her. Pulling her legs up and resting her chin on them, the tiny girl looked even more like a curled up cat next to her owner. Maybe it was a trick on the ears, but it sounded as if she was also... purring like a cat. Well, Arcueid was probably getting used to the oddities of Len.
"You'll get hurt... if you fight like this." The dull, red eyes of the girl were shifting over to Arcueid, and she also turned her head slightly. Worry was written all over her face. "If it is her, then I can't help. I don't want you to get hurt, master. You're all I have. They're... just human. Can humans really fight for you?" All she really cared about was Arcueid's safety - the safety of her 'minions' wasn't exactly high on Len's consideration list. Although she had to admit, they were both cute in their own way... but those were mainly her instincts talking within her head. The only real love Len felt was for Arc, and for nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:36 am

"Will this be the last time you have to fight?" Although the noise coming from the television detailing a few rather auspicious murders was loud, Arcueid heard the small voice over it anyway. She stopped for a second, eyes half-closed as she thought through the question that she'd been asked by her cute little familiar. She didn't realize that Len took so much thought when it came to this; she honestly figured that the young-looking girl simply accepted that Arcueid's role in these times was to strike the hammer down upon those that were evil. She didn't think that Len really cared that much, and the thought honestly flattered her a little. She reached a hand over and placed it on top of Len's head, rubbing it back and forth and giving her a knowing smile.

"Unfortunately, no. I'm probably going to be fighting for a long time ye--"

"You'll get hurt... if you fight like this." She sighed softly, shaking her head with a giggle.

"Don't be silly, Len-chan. You know me, I come back from anything--even little idiots with fruit knives and eyes that show just a little bit too much of a woman's body." She laughed some more, looking back at Len and giving her the warmest expression that she possibly could.

"If it is her, then I can't help. I don't want you to get hurt, master. You're all I have. They're... just human. Can humans really fight for you?" She stopped smiling at that. Just human, huh? She hadn't really put much thought into it--even if they were just human, they were humans that existed to kill non-humans. Because of that, even if she did think somewhat highly of Tohno-kun... she had to remember that they were both a lot more fragile than she. She opened her mouth to call a rebuttal, but at the same time...

"Nuh-uh. They can't fight for me," she shook her head, "But I don't expect them to. When the time comes, I'll fight my own fights. That's my purpose in life. Understand me, Len. My goal and purpose in life has always been to destroy them. I can't stop now, not even to worry about a couple of humans that happen to be strong. If I stop, then not only will they get hurt; but they may die. That's why they're not fighting for me. They're fighting with me. When I finally need to cast them away to finish my battles, I will. I cannot stop pursuing that goal. That's why I'll fight, and I cannot simply stop for injury." Her gaze serious, she finally returned to a calmer and kinder expression--one that Len would be familiar with--rather than the harshness that had until now been etched into her face.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:06 pm

[Black Len]

Len held her eyes half closed as she listened to the voice of her beloved owner, looking almost like a cat that was slowly dozing off. But she was listening to everything her master was saying, and felt quite helpless while doing so. As a rather weak Undead, she was completely useless to her owner... no matter what she tried. The best she could ever do was give someone nice dreams. After Arcueid finished confirming her own determination, Len sighed very lightly and cuddled up closer to the Sugiura, even purring slightly.
"You're strong, Master. You can always go on... always fight against them. And I... can't do anything." The dull red eyes of Len were still half closed, but aimed directly at her master. She didn't care for the news of humans in the TV, and their silly little reports on murders. She had been murdered once, nobody seemed to care back then. Death really wasn't all that bad if you were human, you could still come back in multiple ways. But Sugiura like Arcueid had less of a chance of getting a second attempt... Reincarnation as a living legend, and that was only granted to few of them. Len only even knew about that because half of herself was a Guardian Beast.

"But... I'll always be there for you, at least." Slowly, the small Undead raised her right hand and laid it upon Arcueid's cheek, very softly. Even if she could never fight for Arcueid, she could at least give her something like a home... Something like a family. A familiar was probably a bad substitute for it, but it was all that Len could do for her beloved princess of the moon - so she'd be just that. And there was one more thing she could do... Just maybe...
"Master... I could try using my energy. Maybe it'll recover some of your strength." She suggested. Normally, Len despised using her powers for anything - but she could use it to heal, at least somewhat. She doubted her healing power would help much against the damage sustained from those troublesome eyes, but it could maybe ease some of Arcueid's troubles - for her, Len would even go through having to feed sooner than normal. She was certainly devoted, even if she wasn't very powerful. "If I can't fight with you, then maybe I can make your fights a bit easier at least. Should I try it, Arcueid?" It was rather rare that Len used her master's name directly.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 am

"You're strong, Master. You can always go on... always fight against them. And I... can't do anything. Master... I could try using my energy. Maybe it'll recover some of your strength." Arcueid blinked and looked down at Len, wondering what the implications of such a thing would end up being. Was it even a good idea to let that happen? She didn't want to... no. Arc's smile turned soft and she reached down to pet her familiar's head. It was a nice thought, really, to have a bit more strength to work with.

"If I can't fight with you, then maybe I can make your fights a bit easier at least. Should I try it, Arcueid?" However, she didn't want to have more strength. If she rested, she'd have all the strength she needed. Right now, what she needed was something different--just a "friendly" face to return home to, and a place to actually call home. She'd use those humans for their strength if she needed it, really. So she shook her head to Len, smiling brightly at her:

"Thank you for the offer, but no. I want you to conserve your strength--healing me might just drain you more than you can handle, and I don't want that! I even have a couple of lackeys," she winked and giggled in an effort to convey that as a joke, "To do some of the heavy lifting for me. So thank you, but I'll pass. I can't have my cute little Len-chan hurting herself over me. That'd be terrible!" She laughed a bit more and continued petting Len, moving her gaze to the television and keeping an eye on it for safety's sake. That murderer might just want to murder more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Owner [private]   Cat and Owner [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat and Owner [private]
Page 1 of 1