Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
This Dude is Weird [Private] Vote_lcapThis Dude is Weird [Private] Voting_barThis Dude is Weird [Private] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
This Dude is Weird [Private] Vote_lcapThis Dude is Weird [Private] Voting_barThis Dude is Weird [Private] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

This Dude is Weird [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

This Dude is Weird [Private] Empty
PostSubject: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Everyone in the city was strange.  Minami had lived her whole life around normal human beings.  Now she was thrown into this land of super powered freaks.  Races she couldn't even SEE before were visible as her badge allowed her to, well, see them.  There were some people who scared her, some who confused her, some who made her just want to flail her arms like crazy because, she was so confused.  So far, there was ONE person in this city (other than SOME of the teachers) whom she even felt relatively at ease around.  However, Kirino was not anywhere nearby, so powerless little Minami was on her own as she exited one of the stores, carrying a little bit of candy as a snack.  That wasn't to say she was miserable here or anything, just that she was not fully adjusted.  The small 16-year old walked down the street rather casually, if only not to drop any of what she was eating.  Her purple hair was tied up in a ponytail with a yellow ribbon.  She was wearing a little sailor type uniform with an orange bow at her chest, and a rather short skirt, though it was long enough to hide what needed to be hidden when she was standing.  She was nothing short of adorable, but it was the kind of adorable that was also attractive.  She really was a pretty girl, not just adorable, there is a difference.  On top of everything, Minami did have these long athletic legs. I wonder if I should go back to my room...I could go get myself something else, or take a walk in the park.  She thought to herself as she walked in the direction of her room.  Considering it wouldn't be long before she had an empty bag of candy in her hand, she could technically stay out without being inconvenienced.  Of course she was deep in her thoughts, so it wouldn't be hard to startle her, accidentally or otherwise. Considering she was short overall (her legs add to her height, but they aren't super long) and small she would easily be knocked onto the ground. This didn't exactly seem likely, because the street, while it always had people going up and down the sidewalk and road, was not overflowing with people.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

This day was a bit more normal than the last few, or at least as normal as they got in Academy City when you were a super-villain posing as a student. Today, Miki wasn't around to confuse the hell out of Krito, he had no classes to visit where he'd be surrounded by ignorant idiots... In fact, it was almost a good day. But no day was REALLY a good one if you were Krito Asmeudos, who always found something to be grumpy and annoyed about. He'd be a pretty terrible villain if he didn't have the uncanny ability to always be pissed off at SOMETHING.
So, what exactly was Krito doing? Planning his next big crime, of course. He'd soon need a bit more money - he had no actual income besides stealing valuables and money. Cracking banks and ITM machines got harder the more often it happened to them - of course, no amount of steel walls could save said walls from having 'bad luck' and breaking, but he couldn't afford to get caught on any video cameras when out of costume, and he couldn't run back to his home while still in it. So he had to stake out safe zones, figure out good ways to get to them, and then how to leave them in civilian outfit without causing suspicion, while being pursued by possible police forces.

While working on his escape routes within his mind, he wasn't exactly all that careful with where he stepped. Glances were thrown into many side alleys and behind trash bins - this area wasn't too far from his apartment. And just when he turned away from such a side-alley and stepped back onto the actual sidewalk of the main road, it happened - and he ran right into a person smaller and lighter than him. Well, that was oddly rare around here, thanks to his not-so-imposing stature. Regaining his own balance wasn't exactly a problem for the Jinx, but his glasses fell down and fell onto the floor. Not that he noticed it much, he didn't need them to see - they were part of his disguise as a normal student.
So instead of picking them up immedeatly, he looked at who he ran into there. A petite girl... Most would call her adorable or attractive. Thankfully, Krito was mostly above such notions - a long life made you more resilient to such crude influences. Still, if she made a scene out of this, it could become unpleasant for him, so for now, he should play the part of worried person.
"I'm sorry, are you alright?"
Hopefully it would be over with this simple sentence, he thought, while reaching down and picking up the glasses that he didn't need. Great, the fall had bended them in some weird way - he pocketed them instead of putting them back on. This also meant he had no shiny glasses to hide his violet eyes behind, IF he chose to use his jinxing powers on anything nearby... crap.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Of course, as bad luck would have it, some other soul wouldn't be paying proper attention and ended up bumping into Minami.  RUDE, RUDE RUDE RUDE...oh he dropped his glasses.  Minami had landed on her ass.  Thankfully she made sure not to spread her legs out wide so no one would see up her skirt.  "Owie..."  She said as she rubbed the back of her head.  This was when she saw he dropped his glasses.  The boy apologized as he went to pick up his glasses.  "Thanks...but I'm fine..."  She said as she picked herself, and her defeated candy, up off the ground.  The boy's glasses were bent as she saw him put them away.  "Oh, I'm so sorry!  I didn't mean to break your glasses!"  She sounded innocent, and utterly adorable.  The funniest part was she actually thought she had REALLY messed up something important for him.  Minami looked then at her own candy.  Half of it had touched the concrete below them, that was now inedible.  She still had half of it.  "You want some candy?"  She said offering what hadn't been ruined.  It seemed like a rather strange thing to offer, but it WAS right in her hand.  Now was when she decided to take a closer look at him.  He seemed...like a nerd.  Not that Minami looked negatively on that, that was just HOW he looked.  He just looked and dressed like one.  "I like your hair."  Minami said, quite abruptly and innocently.  She didn't know why, she just liked his hair.  She was just standing there looking at him, by now he had either accepted or denied the offer of candy, and Minami would just be smiling, both hands behind her back.  She was an extremely friendly person, which of course made one wonder why she never really had any real friends, well until recently.  She had no idea that she was talking to someone who was probably insane.  Technically, he bumped into her.  She shouldn't have been the one apologizing.  But in her logic she broke his glasses, therefore it wasn't his fault.  "If you want I can compensate for your glasses."
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:48 am

[Krito Asmeudos]

Why were it always the weirdos that Krito ran into? Not only did this girl now apologize for HIM running into her, but she also... offered him candy? And compensation for his glasses? If she had not been quite the adorable little girl, then Krito would've counted this as clearly looking down onto him. Then, this scene would've become ugly. But she seemed to... earnest to really be looking down on him. Why was she so nice to a total stranger? Probably someone without any experience in the harsher parts of this world. Still, he declined on the offer for candy with a simple, slightly dismissive hand motion - he wasn't exactly a sweet-tooth. Mostly because for a lot of his life, he simply never had accesss to sweets, so they by now tasted way too... well, sweet to him. So he had actual reasons BESIDES not wanting her to feel any better, really. Not that he'd admit that - if pressed, he'd say he denied because he didn't like her, like a true villain should.
The next comment, though, took him off guard. His indifferent, maybe friendly face turned into surprise when she commented on his hair. What the hell kind of statement was THAT?! His hair wasn't exactly kept in any particular fashion - in fact, he had it as long as he did because it framed his face in quite well, and together with his rather reflective glasses, kept a lot of his face hidden when seen from the side. It was just an added security measure against being detected by his enemies.
"Th-Thanks, I guess. But there is nothing special to it. And don't worry about the glasses, I only really need them for reading. I'll be fine. They aren't even broken, I can fix them." Even his voice didn't seem that sure about the whole ordeal any longer. Could this girl please stop being adorable so he could just jinx her and continue on with his day?! Right now, he'd feel seriously bad for ruining her candy, or school outfit, or anything else. If this had been any ordinary girl, he probably would've exploded the candy all over them and simply strolled away. He WAS generally not a nice guy, but he had trouble ruining the day of someone who seemed to be somewhat innocent. She'd have enough days ruined in the future simply by living in it, and THEN he could add onto it after she didn't seem so innocent anymore. That'd help out.
"I don't mean to hold you up, though. I've got matters to attend to." Hopefully, that'd be enough to get her off of his back, as he tried to simply stroll away WITHOUT cursing her, or anything in her near vicinity. Considering that she didn't seem like the brightest person he had ever met, he could've probably done so without it being linked back to him... Hrm... Absentmindedly, a small, purple wave went out from below his foot sole, invisible thanks to it, and worked it's way through the ground. Not towards this adorable girl, no - towards two idiots with spray cans that were vandalizing in a side alley. He'd want to use that alley later as an escape route, he couldn't have cleaning equipment of the city standing in his way then. Suddenly, one of the hoodlums cracked into the ground with his right foot. That should get them to scamper off.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

This Dude is Weird [Private] MinamiDress_zpsd298d5ee

The candy was rejected with nothing more than a hand motion.  Krito suddenly seemed surprised when Minami complimented his hair, though he brushed it off like nothing.  He even went on to say the glasses weren't a big deal.  But...glasses were used to see things!  And Minami likes seeing things!  So this guy must like seeing things!  But but but, she broke what he used to see things better!  It wasn't right!  "NO!"  She spoke in a voice that sounded utterly adorable, like someone trying to be defiant but just sounding cute.  "I broke your glasses!  I must do something!  You want me to treat you to some food?  Get you a pet penguin?"  Minami was a very confusing person.  Though, if she wanted to, she could probably BUY Alaska from the United States if she wanted to, so it wasn't like she couldn't have a penguin imported from the wild or a zoo or something.  "You want a pair of glasses?  Maybe 10 pairs of glasses?  I don't know, clothes!"  Minami was throwing these suggestions around like it was normal for someone like her to be able to afford all those things.  Then Minami's stomach growled.  Well, because someone had made her drop her candy, she had less things to munch on.  Minami's eyes narrowed for a moment, which looked less serious and threatening and more silly than anything.

Raising her hand into the air, pointing to the sky, she proclaimed.  "I'm hungry!  And you made me lose some of my candy!  You have to come eat with me to make up for it!  My treat."  Her logic didn't even make sense, she basically said "You just made things more inconvenient for me, let me treat you to food."  Since she broke something more important, technically it WAS warranted, but her vocal explanation didn't add up.  As Krito tried to stroll away, Minami began to troll away and grab him by the back of the neck of his shirt.  "Nope!  You are going to be treated to food and you are gonna like it!"  Once she had effectively stopped Krito from walking away, she pointed off in the direction of the more expensive side of town, with one hand on her hip, elbow at a 90 degree angle.  "We shall eat there!  All the food you can eat!"
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:34 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Couldn't something in his life be EASY for once? No, of course not. Apparently, giving bad luck to everyone also meant having shitty luck for himself! This girl was... well... adorable, in some way or another, but also incredibly persistant. And weird. What would he want with a pet penguin? That wasn't something fit for a villain! A pet tiger or lion, that was more like it! But he certainly wasn't going to ask for one, that'd be stupid. And a quick getaway seemed unlikely now, with her latching onto Krito like a bad habit.
Really, THIS was the situation where he should make something heavy fall on her, or cause her clothes to burst apart, or SOMETHING to get her away... Because really, why would he want anything to do with someone this... weird and adorable... No, wrong thoughts. This girl was obviously an annoying airhead, yes, exactly that! Nothing else! An annoying airhead that deserved a completely ruined day... So he would go along with it for now, yes. Not because she was offering expensive food for free, no, Krito was completely alright with living off of cup noodles and junk food. Who wouldn't be, with a body that didn't really need food as long as he had Qi to restore any damage done by malnutrition? Yes, he didn't care about good, tasty food at all, even if the last time he had it had been years ago!

"Alright alright, calm down. I give up." Krito sighed slightly and beamed a weary smile, looking quite tired. Still, without his glasses, the effect didn't go through completely, so he didn't look as detached as he was trying to look. Hell, even his voice betrayed him - instead of sounding tired or resigned, he actually sounded at least a little bit happy, or even excited. And quite friendly, which totally didn't fit his usual appearance to the outside. That was the thing about 'masks', they only worked when all parts were together. Even a single error could erode the entire concept. The punks that he had jinxed in an alley to the side were currently scrambling away from their scene after pulling their feet back out of the ground... And were heading straight at them.

"Hey, what's that nerd Krito doin' here?"

For just a single moment, Krito almost lost control and jinxed those idiots to next week. But no, without his glasses, EVERYONE would be able to see the change in his eyes - and having bright, glowing violet eyes as someone who had only a 'healing factor' according to official records would be disastrous. Academy City wasn't nearly as safe as it wanted the students to believe, soldiers - and ex-soldiers  had a sixth sense for that.
"If you're so intent on it, I suggest we be on our way. Before that human trash over there reaches us and makes a scene. I'd prefer... NOT breaking their bones. Now that you know half of my name - the full one is Krito Asmeudos. And before you ask, yes, it comes from greece." Normally, Krito would be pushing up his shiny glasses right now, but since he didn't have them, he instead just placed his fingers onto the forehead for a brief moment. His voice was so full of disdain and outright malice for just a second that you could easily see his 'I hate humans' attitude shine through, together with quite a bit of arrogance - but that was normal for Krito, he wasn't known for making friends, or for being nice to social refuse, and he saw people like these street punks as nothing but that. The contrast with his previous words was extreme, to say the least. He had switched from nice, interested and friendly to something... sinister. The malice in his voice didn't seem like the boast of a deliquent, or of someone that just didn't like someone in the usual high-schooler way where you really, REALLY want to hurt them - in your own mind, because in reality, you'd never do that. There was nothing of that in his voice - he was fully intent of bashing these deliquents on their way towards them into pieces, all without really sleighting him in the smallest bit. Horrible self-esteem combined with too much power did that to people.
But that was also odd, because this incredibly dark malice towards them didn't actually seem all that... directed. More like a sudden outburst that he had not even thought about, and which was already over with the last word spoken. Foreboding for something that was hidden behind those eyes that seemed to sparkle a little in the light, almost as if he was wearing contact lenses.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:01 pm

The weirdo finally gave up on resisting. Excellent, excellent. Krito gave off a rather tired looking smile, and yet his voice didn't match it. He sounded like he was happy to get food. Tired? Yes, that was it. He was happy but tired! "You know, you should probably get some rest when we're done." Minami threw her arms high into the air and jumped. "Let's go!!!" What was there to think about? He seemed odd, maybe oven off, but fooooood! Suddenly she heard something from the side. Some people recognized Krito? She looked off to see who they were, then looked back at Krito. "Friends of yours?" She said with an extremely innocent, yet at the same time extremely goofy and absentminded, look on her face. On top of that, she had a cute little smile on it. Of course, then suddenly things got strange.

Krito suddenly sounded very...threatening. He placed his fingers on his forehead as he referred to other human beings as trash. He also said something about not breaking their bones. Wait, breaking their bones was one of the options? When was that an option! He also finally said his full name. The smile on her face practically melted into a slightly shocked look. "Oh...um. Yeah, lets go." Well he couldn't be bad. He said he preferred not to break their bones. It isn't like he wanted to. Yes, that was exactly it. Minami began to walk in the direction she had initially pointed, which was the opposite direction of the guys whom were referenced earlier. The smile began to reform on her face. Was she a little wary? Yes, but she felt she was safe enough. He didn't want to break bones, and she still had Kirino's number if she needed saving. "Greek you say? Cool. Sounds tough!" That's Minami, saying really strange things and having strange definitions of words. "So why don't you like those guys? They beat you up? You lose a bet? Oh oh oh, is it about a girl?" Minami's innocent eyes widened as she said that. In her mind, Krito could actually get a girl. Not her technically, because she doesn't like guys, but you know. The buildings began to get larger and nicer as they began to hit the nicer part of town. Minami wasn't yet paying attention to that though, as she thought she hit the nail on the head. "IT WAS TOTALLY OVER A GIRL WASN'T IT?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:37 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Oh for the love of all that was evil, now she thought he was some sort of over-worked guy in need for sleep! He was a trained killer who could go for weeks without sleep! ... Although his nights HAD been awfully short lately. The disadvantages of running around as Jinx during the night, stealing and being a nuisance to the world. Too bad that a nuisance was all he could currently be - he needed a truly dastardly sheme to be a real supervillain. But he'd find one, eventually. For a short second, he thought about maybe kidnapping Minami, since she seemed to be rich... But really, kidnapping was something for gangbangers and mafiosi, not for a supervillain. The fact that she was more adorable than a puppy totally didn't play into that.

Minami got her answer to the 'friends' question pretty much immedeatly, and while Krito noticed her smile fading for a bit, he didn't quite realize that he had slipped up and revealed his contempt for normal people. He just thought of it as just another personality-quirk of the girl, who was almost literally dragging him through Academy City now. Thank god he didn't meet yet another group of people from his class that knew him, or he really WOULD have to break a few bones...
"...Tough? Well, uhm... I never thought about it like that. I'm not exactly the toughest guy around." Just the guy with the strongest healing factor in the whole city, who could probably eat a frag grenade and still come out no worse for wear. That this statement and his earlier willingness to committ a massive act of grievous bodily harm seemed a bit more than just slightly out of character, really...

He looked at Minami, confused by her suddenly freaking out a little, and couldn't help but laugh. It seemed just... natural to do. This adorable girl was absolutely right, in a way. Beforehand, he had always avoided people like that... Otherwise they would've picked a fight with him for being percieved as weak, and with a 'terrible' superpower, eventually. It just happened when you stuck a lot of teenagers into a city together with barely any adults around. Even if Krito was technicially an adult, he didn't look the part and lacked the maturity in many ways to be considered one. His eyes seemed to sparkle a little again, but this time with amusement.
"Well, you're quite good at this. Yes, it's because of a girl... But probably not how you think it is." Krito explained, the hands in his pockets in a laid-back fashion. The large buildings around them made it unlikely to get jumped all of the sudden by friends of those muscleheads. "There's this girl - Miki. We sorta kinda ended up as friends. Only friends, though. Well, turns out that being friends with one of the most beautiful and popular girls in the academy is grounds for a public execution, at least as far as most other male students are concerned." Shaking his head slightly, Krito had a slightly wry smile on his face. "Ridiculous, if you ask me. They think with their b... I mean, their 'instincts' alone, and only see the fact that she looks better than most. I didn't even notice that part until AFTER I started to give a damn about her, really. That's the advantage of being able to think." Once again, he tapped his forehead with the index finger of his right hand.
"Still, my self-defense knowledge is coming in handy nowadays. Knowing my luck, the next rumor about me is going to be that I'm trying to 'cheat' on my 'girlfriend' with you. Really, sometimes I think I've been jinxed by the universe." That sentence alone pretty much gave away who he was... If Minami had any idea of the experiments that had taken place in a distant military lab, years ago, behind closed doors. In other words, it simply seemed like yet another snide remark aimed to belittle the intelligence of the normal student at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:54 am

Krito gave up all resistance at this point, and was no longer trying to stop her from taking him out...for lunch. It seemed her tough comment caught him off guard, and he didn't consider himself tough. Wait, didn't he just say something about breaking bones? "But why would you bring up breaking bones if...OHHHH, you don't want to have to break bones because you can't!" Minami proclaimed out without even the slightest thought as to what she was saying. Should she have said that out loud? I dunno! Minami thought to herself. The conversation continued on, and when Minami screamed out what she thought it was, Krito chuckled a bit. Minami's cheeks immediately puffed themselves out. "Why are you laughing at me?" The poutiness only made her look cuter though, something Minami was blissfully unaware of. When Krito did speak up, he confirmed that it was about a girl, but not for why she thought it was. She listened intently as he explained what was going on. He seemed to emphasize she was just his friend. Why would he insist that so much? Unless he was shy about it! Of course! She completely seemed to ignore everything else he said. "You're Miki's boyfriend? Lucky." Why Minami even remembered her name she did not know (though it was because she was a lesbian and probably remembered the names of all the attractive females inadvertently).

She listened as he continued on about some self defense stuff, and then mentioned the possibility of a rumor of him cheating on his girlfriend. "So I was right! She is your girlfriend!" I was just guessing before. She was really bluffing before, but she just misinterpreted his use of the phrase 'girlfriend'. "Don't worry, if people try to beat you up because they saw you with me...uhm..." She doesn't really know how to fight, and she only knows how to ask people to do things. What does she normally do with her problems? "I'll throw money at them." Well that answers that question. "I dunno, sometimes it works." Minami continued to lead Krito further and further to the nice part of town. Honestly, odds were Krito wouldn't be abused by anyone here, because the people who come here usually have at least enough class to not start a fight on the street. "Well, here we are!" She pointed up to a sign that said "The Wash". She blinked a few times, before turning to see what she was pointing at. Her hands shot down, holding them at her chest height, hand open and all 5 fingers separate. "Hehehe, oopsie. That is the laundromat." It is funny that Minami is actually an extremely intelligent girl, because NO ONE would ever believe it from what they usually see of her.

Minami grabbed Krito's arm and pulled him one building over. She began to point, before stopping her hand in place and turning her upper body to look at the sign. Once she got a good look, she turned back and put on one of those super happy faces, where the eyes are shut and she just looks like she is the happiest person in existence. "Here we are!" It was essentially a really expensive, but nice, diner. Minami didn't really DO fancy restaurants. Her parents always dragged her to them, and everyone was so stuffy and boring. This was cheaper than a restaurant in this part of town, so it had the people with money who actually had a sense of not being lame. Minami dragged Krito into the building by his arm. A friendly female receptionist greeted them. "Table for two please, oh I've always wanted to say that!" She did take Kirino to dinner once, but she wasn't able to say those exact words. The receptionist lead them to a table and handed them menus. "Well, order up!" Minami then proceeded to order an exceptionally large quantity of food, secretly she was hoping if she ate enough her breasts would actually grow to a more noticeable size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Dude is Weird [Private]   This Dude is Weird [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

This Dude is Weird [Private]
Page 1 of 1