Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

The Malayan Krait [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:32 am

The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 33z4sch

The snake seemed happy. It was... a nice feeling. Michiko thought back momentarily to her food, but decided that no; she would continue eating meat. After all, there was nothing wrong with not knowing. Ignorance was bliss. She giggled to herself, placing her hands onto her hips and staring out at the sky with a soft smile. It had been a while since she'd last used her powers; confidence was nice to have for once. She didn't need to be scared of everything--maybe her consistently being scared was a divine allowance to get her to appreciate confidence, and therefore not get overzealous. As she pondered this, she heard the voice of Ai coming from her side. "How long does it last? The personality change... I mean." She blinked a couple of times, before placing a finger softly against her bottom lip.

"Honestly, it depends. Usually, it'll last as long as the power remains with me. All things depending, that could be forever--although I haven't experienced it yet, my grandmother told me of the 'Bleeding Effect', wherein powers that were contracted by my ancestor were capable of remaining with her after a certain length of time, even if she got rid of the contract. Her personality would change slightly, but not much--she'd mostly revert. I don't know, however. You may break the contract at any time you wish, and I won't hold it against you if you do," she nodded, "I understand, because I know how precious one's power is to them. In fact, this power lets me understand that more than anything else in the world could." She chuckled softly, shaking her head. "So, doing something?" She tapped her chin lightly, before placing her finger onto her bottom lip once more.

"I really don't know. I'm actually kind of hungry, now that I think about it!" She laughed softly, lightly covering her mouth with her fingers. She enjoyed having the confidence to speak like this. She really did love it so much.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 am

The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Ai-Castellar_zpsc5465eb2

Ai was honestly amazed. Listening to the way Michiko was talking, Ai couldn't help but smile. The young woman she had encountered just a few minutes ago was gone. This was what her ability allowed? She was able to openly speak without fear. It was a wonder that Ai was unsure of, though she liked it. Ai smiled. She couldn't do anything but smile. She was a little skeptical at first, but seeing Michiko switch up like this made it all worth it. There was no point of being worried anymore. "Keep it as long as you want." she said in a caring manner, a hint of sincerity in her voice as she lowered her head a bit. The unease she felt when Michiko was so frightened was gone. There was no way she could take away the confidence she had. She didn't want to see her like she was before. "Just... please... don't be so frightened of me if it ever goes away." Ai asked her, glancing off to the side with a worried look on her face, "I don't like being feared... I don't hurt people, especially if they don't hurt me. I have no reason to harm you, so I promise that I won't..." Ai moved on from that conversation now, asking about going and doing something. There was no point in just sitting around! It was time to have some fun, though she really did want to go to a zoo. Oh well. Michiko was hungry, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get something to eat. "Alright then... Is there a certain place you want to go?" Ai asked as Kiokure slithered himself into her shirt once more, "He'll have to stay hidden through out that time... Not many people are okay with snakes." Ai glanced around a bit, unsure of where they could go.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 am

"Alright then... Is there a certain place you want to go?" She almost seemed a little disappointed, that Ai did. Was she that intent on going to the zoo? Well, Michiko didn't think there was a zoo around--not even a petting zoo, and students were, to a very lesser degree, only allowed to bring pets in from the outside world. As such, there were only pet supply stores; not actual animal shops. There was very little that actually appealed to an animal lover in this city for students. Michiko felt rather sorry for Ai in that sense; and she honestly wondered just how many friends she had that were actually human. Smiling kindly, she then decided to hold out her hand. "You'll have to follow me. It's okay; I won't bite." She winked slightly, before leading on--whether or not her hand was taken.

The streets were rather busy this afternoon, despite what she had originally thought. Honestly, Michiko had no idea what people did with their time in this city. There were arcades; game stores and everything in between--it actually reminded her a lot of that one visit she had taken to Akihabara in Tokyo with her grandmother. The only time she'd ever been to Tokyo; probably the only time she'd want to be there without at least one person contracted to her. Laughing softly at her memories of running away from gigantic crowds of people, she noticed that her destination was a little way ahead--certainly close enough to be visible to all parties involved now.

Above the small teahouse was a sign that said 'Teahouse'. It was generic, but she knew the owners. There was a little table in the corner that she almost always buried herself into; but this time she'd be happy enough to sit in one of the central tables with Ai. As the finally reached the door, she opened it before her, the bell making a soft noise to allow her passage. As she expected, there was nobody in here. It was out of the way, and not too well-known, but Taiga was a lovely woman whom Michiko adored. "Welcome to the Tiger Teahouse. It's a small place, but few people will come in. In fact, I'm pretty sure Taiga-sama is happy to cater for all kinds of pets as well." She smiled kindly, finally letting go of Ai's hand (if it were in hers in the first place).
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:08 am

The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Ai-Castellar_zpsc5465eb2

The gesture surprised her. Michiko held her hand out to Ai. Was she to take it? She didn't want to frighten the girl. Michiko spoke out with confidence yet again and Ai nodded. She reached out and placed her hand in Michiko's, keeping a kind smile on. "Alright. Lead the way." Ai's tone lightened and became more cheerful. She followed along with Michiko through the streets of the City. Like any city, it was busy and full of people. Though, the abudance of game stores and arcades was a little shocking. Not many cities were filled with 'fun' like this one was. Though, since it was surrounding a school and that was the main reason that everyone came to this place, it was probably a good thing to do something to entertain the students, which is why Ai was irritated at the fact that it did not have a zoo! What happens if people liked animals? Or got bored of games? Everyone likes the zoo! At least that is how she felt. Though, most teenagers were not exactly excited about going to the zoo. It probably wasn't something that you could easily explain to Ai either. As Ai was too lost in her own thoughts, she was pulled from them when she heard a small giggle. She glanced over to Michiko and blinked a couple of times before realizing that she was stopping at a tea house. "Kiokure rest and stay hidden, kay?" Ai told him and he wriggled himself around her waist like a belt. As they stepped in, Michiko spoke up about how few people entered and that they'd be okay with pets. "You sure...? Even a snake?" Ai asked, tilting her head slightly, "I mean... a snakes a little different. It isn't a cat or dog... Most people freak out just by spotting him. I'd rather people not be uncomfortable if someone does come in..." Ai glanced down as she felt Kiokure sneaking up her shirt. She raised an eyebrow at him and then shrugged. "Alright... If you wanna come out, come on." Ai said and Kiokure happily slithered up onto her shoulder. Michiko let go of her hand, so Ai stepped over to a table near the back, figuring that would be more comfortable for Michiko, though it's not like they were hidden, just away from the main area.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 pm

"You sure...? Even a snake?" Michiko nodded happily. She'd seen almost an entire menagerie in here from her little table in the corner at times. Students were pretty much allowed any pets they wanted to have, as long as they were capable of taking care of them. That's what Michiko loved about Taiga--she was a former student who started working around Academy City, and one of Michiko's few actual friends around here. Although Michiko would rarely approach Taiga openly, there was something about the woman that had always drawn her closer... of course, there was another reason that Michiko had brought Ai to this specific teahouse, though there were closer ones.

"Trust me, I think you'll like it here." At that moment, a petite and youthful-looking woman strode out of the back room with a confident stride. She turned instinctively towards the table and waved--"Michiko-chan, yahoo!" Michiko smiled and nodded, waving back with a cheery smile. Taiga knew what that meant, and pranced up to the table with a big smile. "You have a friend with you, Michiko-tan~? And she has a snaaaaake?" The woman giggled and laughed. "Does she like animals, then? Does she want to meet Shishima?" You could almost see the anticipation in Taiga's eyes. Michiko merely nodded, answering for Ai. "Yahoo!"

As quickly as she appeared, Taiga returned behind the curtain. "You know how students can keep almost any pet? Well, this pet is Taiga-san's. This pet is the reason Taiga-san named the teahouse what she did." Michiko giggled quietly as the sound of a guttural growl escaped from the backroom. As Michiko watched, a calm-looking tiger started padding out from the back, looking around the tables with a kitty-like expression. "Don't be afraid, Ai-chan. I mean, I usually am, but still. Shishima isn't going to hurt you. He's just a big kitty." She smiled softly, tilting her head to the side. There weren't any zoos here, so this was the closest to a menagerie that one could find around here.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 pm

The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Ai-AngsanaNew_zpsdfd0e9c5

It became obvious that Michiko came here often. The waitress that came out was quite friendly and seemingly outgoing. Ai was sort of struck for loss of words when the woman so openly spoke to Michiko. The woman also noticed Kiokure, who instantly curled himself back into her shirt upon being seen. "Not so tough, now are ya?" Ai said to him and he popped his head back out of her collar. The woman asked if she liked animals and Michiko nodded to answer for her, which Ai had no problem with. It was a little odd having someone ask questions about her. "Shishima?" Ai thought when she felt like that was something you would name a pet. The woman disappeared behind a curtain and Ai looked back to Michiko, "She seemed really nice. Quite a personality she has." Ai was glancing around for a menu or something to order off of when Michiko spoke up about pets. "Yeah..." Ai replied and then heard the little growl. She turned her head towards where she heard it and her eyes slowly widened as she saw this tiger make it's appearance. "Oh... my... god..." Ai said with a shaky tone. Michiko seemed to think she was scared when Ai heard her next statement, but that was the complete opposite. The shakiness in Ai's voice was of complete excitement and speechlessness. "Oh... my GOD!!" Ai darted over towards the tiger, dropping to her knees and sliding across the floor over to Shishima. "You're beautiful!! I love your coat! Oh my gosh, hi! My name is Ai! How are you!?" Ai's eyes stayed wide with excitement and happiness as she talked to the tiger, "You're obviously well taken care of! Do you like being around the humans?" Ai was able to instantly change the language that she was speaking. Though to her it was normal, to those around she'd be growling in a low pitch in the manner a tiger would. Her excitement had gotten the best of her and she lost herself in the idea of finally meeting such an exotic animal. She may not have been able to go to the zoo, but this was even better. An animal such as this not stuck behind a cage! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:45 am

Aha. Michiko knew that she was right in bringing this lovely young lady here. She couldn't hide the smile on her face--there were things about her powers that she was only really coming to grips with, but this was one of the nicer ones. To be able to understand a person's heart and feelings through the usage of that which meant everything to them--it was great and wonderful, and Michiko wondered if that was the reason behind her usually timid nature. To be able to become brave enough to break the ice... allowed her to do this; allowed her to become confident and talkative, even if only for a little while.

She laughed softly at the actions of the girl petting the tiger, and even giggled at the expressions Taiga was making. Honestly, she figured that even the bubbly woman would have a hard time figuring out what was going on, and yet Michiko understood both Ai and Shishima flawlessly. Before things got too hectic between those two, Michiko quickly waved down Taiga with a smile. "Might I have a green tea and a lemon tart, please?" Taiga nodded energetically, before rushing off into the kitchen with a yelp. It would be good to get Taiga going, and Michiko knew that Ai would get something sooner or later. Michiko would even pay! Yes, that would be nice. Smiling to herself as she tilted from side to side in her chair, Michiko gave thought as to what else they could do. Honestly, it was pretty boring here. Well, not here, but in Academy City in general. Maybe... maybe she could go fight something. No, no, that was a bad idea.

Her thought was immediately broken with another 'yahoo!' from Taiga, who brought out some tea and a tart with a huge grin. Michiko pulled out her purse, but Taiga shook her head. "I've never seen Shishima this happy. It's on the house~" Michiko nodded and thanked, returning the purse to her pocket.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Ai was completely caught up with talking to the tiger, Shishima. How could she not be?! Shishima was adorable and it was the first time Ai was able to see one of the larger exotic animals in the world. Kiokure wasn't exactly exotic either, at least not to her anymore. When Michiko spoke up about tea, Ai turned to her with the happiest smile that Ai had been able to put on her face in quite some time. If one would look closely, you'd even see her right eye produce a small tear of joy. She didn't do anything just yet. Instead, she finished her conversation with Shishima before telling her that she was going to sit with Michiko. Shishima nodded and Ai gave the tiger a firm hug. It was then that Taiga returned with Michiko's tea. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, Michiko." Ai said to her as she stood up and moved back over to the chair, "And thank you for letting me meet Shishima. You have no idea how much I appreciate it." Ai loved seeing Shishima, but she didn't think it very proper to ignore Michiko or sit on the floor in the middle of a restaurant. She dusted off her skirt and turned the chair back towards Shishima. That tiger was beautiful in her eyes, but not in the way most animals were to humans. She was beautiful as a person and friend. "If I may... I mean... this may sound a little odd, but I was wondering if..." Ai looked up to Taiga and then glanced away, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment, "Actually... Never mind. I think it' s a little to early for that. That's an honor I have to earn..." Clearing her throat, she shook her head and snapped back into regular thought. Before they could ask about what she was going to ask, she turned to Taiga with a smile. "I probably should have asked before, so you wouldn't have to make two trips, but do you think I can get a drink too? " Ai asked, "And I'm sort of hungry so... Can you tell me what you've got to eat? Just for a snake though." A small growl came from Ai's stomach and she heard a little laugh from a certain snake who had been quite up to this time. "Oh shush..." she told Kiokure as she pat the top of his head. "Oh yeah... No one is going to come in here and freak out over the animals right?" Ai asked Michiko with a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:22 am

"Hehe~" It was cute, watching Ai interact with the tiger as her tea was placed upon the table in front of her. In fact, Michiko was kind of jealous of that tiger. To be fawned over, by such a cute girl... did Michiko actually have feelings in that direction? She blinked a couple of times, thinking it over. She'd never really put much thought into her own sexuality. She didn't like men that much, even when she was around them--if it was the wrong kind of man, her breasts were the only thing on his mind. Any other kind of man was either not interested, gay, or a gentleman. But even then... Michiko loved watching girls walk by with a soft smile on her face, marvelling at their beauty and wondering what they got up to in their own home. Did they lay with man or woman--or both? She giggled softly at the thought before shaking her head and getting rid of all of that mindset. No need to think about romance and sexuality, Michiko. No need at all.

As the last of the thoughts drifted away, Michiko noticed Ai look up at her with those amazing eyes fading back into normality. She breathed a soft sigh of relief, placing her hand on her thigh and yawning slightly. She took up her tea in her other hand and brought it to her lips, drinking back some of the warm liquid while making a satisfied noise. As Taiga turned towards Ai to take her own order, Michiko suddenly blinked. What.. was the time? No, no, it didn't matter... right? "Oh yeah... No one is going to come in here and freak out over the animals right?" Michiko blinked and tapped her chin lightly, before returning to her tea with a calm smile; "Oh, no, don't worry--there's no way that'll happen. Well, it's possible that someone who doesn't know what Taiga does could walk in here and get scared out of their wits. I know I did when I first arrived." She giggled and finished off the tea, before hearing a quiet beep from her wrist.

"Oh! Crap, I'm suddenly needed for something. A meeting, if you will. I'm going to have to run--sorry." The girl quickly got to her feet, bowing multiple times with a determined expression. "I got so lost in having fun, that I completely forgot about it. I'm really sorry, but this is important." She dropped a small sum of money onto the counter, "Here's the payment for mine and Ai's food, Taiga-san--plus a little extra for the show!" She bowed once more and turned towards the door, preparing to run before realizing something and turning back: "I'm going to break the connection. These people don't know about my power, and I'd rather keep it that way," she smiled weakly, "It was fun while it lasted. And you as well, Kiokure! She nodded, bringing her fingers up to her forehead and drawing it across as if cutting a string. "Break!" When done, she nodded in thanks and ran off, trying to hide the fact that she was slowly going back to her old self. She was jealous of Ai... but also thankful that she'd made a nice new friend. Now, to deal with groups once more.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 am

Well that was good to hear, kinda. If someone did enter the shop without knowing Taiga there might of been a problem. And still, even if they knew Taiga they did not know Ai. And with how adorable Shishima is, it can get more comfortable around the tiger than a poisonous snake. It's a good thing Ai kept is to herself that Kiokure was on the deadly side, though now they she had gotten to know her just a bit more, she felt guilty over lying. "Maybe I should tell her the truth..." she thought and then sighed before turning to Michiko, "Hey... I need to tell you som-..." Ai stopped talking when Michiko suddenly became shocked at the time. Michiko got up and said she was going to have to go. "Oh, can you wai-..." Ai stopped talking as Michiko pulled out money and paid for the food and drink, "Michi-..." Ai stood up from her chair in hopes of catching Michiko's attention, but the girl really was in a bit of a hurry. When she said she was going to break the connection, Ai raised her hands as if to signal no, "No, that's ok-..." They don't know about her powers? Ai was sorta dumbfounded now. Michiko was in such a hurry that she couldn't do or say much about what was going on. Ai just watched Michiko with a confused and concerned look on her face. She waved bye as Kiokure raised his head, also in confusion. "Later Michiko..." Ai said, but Michiko was gone. She had done what she said and broken the connection, though that made Ai wonder what would happen when and if they were to run into each other again. She didn't want Michiko to be scared of her. Maybe next time Michiko won't be so frightened since they did spend some time together. "Well... That... happened..." Ai said and glanced towards the money and then Taiga, "... I'm... sort of lost now.  My first friend and she left without telling me whether I'd get to hang out with her again... Well... We go to the same school, so I'll likely see her around." Ai pushed up a smile and glanced back towards the door with in hopes of seeing her again.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Malayan Krait [Closed]   The Malayan Krait [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Malayan Krait [Closed]
Page 1 of 1