Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Sunny Horizons [Closed] Vote_lcapSunny Horizons [Closed] Voting_barSunny Horizons [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Sunny Horizons [Closed] Vote_lcapSunny Horizons [Closed] Voting_barSunny Horizons [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Sunny Horizons [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

Sunny Horizons [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Sunny Horizons [Closed] Header20

A hot day. Well, it wasn't too hot. Most people in America or on a tropical island would say it's warm. But for Japan, it was kinda hot. There were no clouds in the sky, but there was a nice breeze coming from the ocean. It was still the season for school and it was a weekday as well, so few people were on the beach. But the people there... well, rarely did they look like they could not have a modeling contract. Sure there were a couple of parents or grandparents with their little children, but that wasn't too common. There were probably only three kids too young to be in school. To be honest, the entire beach probably had only fifty people total on it. Which does sound to be a lot, but when most of them are tight groups, it leaves a lot of open space.

But the biggest open space of all was the ocean. It was beautiful. Sure there was a little seaweed, but it was just enough to not be annoying. The water still had some light waves, but not enough for the peaks to white-cap. Frankly, this was a perfect day for the ocean. But what truly made the ocean perfect? Well...
Gold
Flesh.
In that order, those two colors burst forth from the water. That beautiful gold and the stunning flesh both came from the same source, a male's body. His hair was like ingots melted down into a wig. His body was not like a deity, but it was that of a man who could kill. Muscular, but not ripped. There were women who would pay to lick the salt water off of his chest, but that would be a fruitless effort right now. The man built like a soldier began to swim towards the shore.

His arms tore into the blue ocean like his sword would tear through flesh. He was efficient and quick. He was no Olympian, of course, but that would not stop him from being faster than an average man. But that was because he was no average man. With over 900 years under his belt, it was a surprise he looked so good. Of course... that's because only the dead can look as good at that age. Yes, this man had once died. It was a long time ago, but he could still remember it. And now, he was enjoying a well-deserved day off... from being dead.

He was taller than average, standing at six-foot-two, so he was able to stand much farther out than the few others in the water. His legs pushed through the sand, and with each step, more of his toned upper body was seen. But even moreso was the before-unseen legs, whose muscles matched those of his arms. This man was not one of the rare specimens that could not get a modeling contract. No, it was more surprising that he didn't have one. Not that he'd accept, of course. Besides being dead, the man was known as something else. He was a leader of a kingdom in a far away land, populated only by spirits and souls of his own kind. Yes, this man was technically a king. A king by the name of Tsubine von Zarkonheinz the Third.

Tsubine stood for a moment, gazing at the ivory sand. People were walking around, some young adults were even splashing one another. And yet, it was still quiet enough to call the scenery "serene." But against the serene haze of the ivory sands, a set of black stood out. It was a two-piece bikini, that much was for sure. However, the woman it belonged to... that was a different story. Tsubine could feel something from her, something drawing him to her. However, it was not a romantic or lustful attraction. It was something he could not identify. The one thing he could identify about her... was a gorgeous body. It was well-built and well-taken-care-of. If it weren't for that aura about her, Tsubine would have gladly stared all day and night at what was showing of that body and more. But something about her was telling him that would not be a good idea.

As a man who had tasted a few women in his time both alive and dead, the fact that this woman had this sort of aura and yet she did not appear to be one of his former lovers... it bothered him. Tsubine was perplexed, how could such a woman be? She was attractive, but something about her was sounding alarms. She was familiar, but there were no matches he could find in his 900-year-old memory banks. So of course this would bother him. It was an itch he couldn't scratch at first. After thinking for a moment, he decided that it would be best not to stare further... and instead decided to act. He made the final few steps out of the water. Now, his entire body was on the dry sands as he walked towards her. However, she would probably not just be drawn to his delicious-looking face. No, the fact his swimming attire was a dark blue speedo would probably grab her attention, along with his glistening wet body.

Sand is difficult to walk on, let alone run on. Thus, it took him slightly longer than he expected to get over to where this beauty was. She did not look Japanese at all. Frankly, she looked foreign. Very foreign actually. Those scarlet eyes... something told Tsubine he had seen them before. "Excuse me, miss." He spoke up to her, trying to catch her attention. "I hate to bother you while you are enjoying this beautiful day, but I have to say you look very familiar. Is there any chance I know you from somewhere?"

Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:37 am

Sunny Horizons [Closed] PostingNameHeader_zpsa9fd5a86

For this time of year and area of the world, it was rather hot. In fact, the heat was pretty uncomfortable for most people, especially if you weren't a fan of sweat. One of these people had given up on her shopping trip and made her way to the beach. After hustling a lustful man for a bikini and getting it around one hundred percent off, she changed her clothes and made her way across the sand with a large towel that was also about a hundred percent off. It's not like she had any money in this world, so how was she going to be able to pay for anything? She survived the way she could, by pushing out her chest, batting her beautiful and seductive crimson colored eyes, and playing her little mind games. It was something she was good at and was proud of this little skill. Until she regained the power that had been spent keeping her alive for the past sixty years, this was how she was going to have to deal with it, at least that's what she thought.

As she walked along the beach, she quickly became disappointed. There weren't many people and those that were there seemed huddled into their own groups. With an annoyed sigh, she made her way down the shore, walking along the edge of the tide to keep her feet cool. Her towel was tossed over her right shoulder and her flip-flop sandals held in her left hand. She looked around for something interesting when finally she saw what she was looking for. A young man with blonde hair, not exactly her thing, but damn was his body well-toned. It was obvious he worked out and took care of himself, but like the rest of them, he was a man. If she wanted something from him, she'd get it, right? Yes, that's how it worked. Unfortunately, by the time she made it close enough to talk to him, he had gone out to the water and left her behind. She thought of swimming in after him, but chose to be there when he returned from his sea adventure.

Removing her towel from her shoulder, she moved a little away from the water and spread it out along the sand. Once she got it spread to her satisfaction, she sat down. She placed her hands behind her, using them as leverage to keep her from laying back. Stretching her legs down the towel, she brought one knee up and went into her 'look at me' pose and pushed her chest out a bit. She waited, watching him from a distance and just waited for him to finally come out of the water. Once he did, she watched until she saw him notice her and then very casually looked away from him. Turning her head away, she waited for a moment and turned back, allowing her eyes to glance over the man as he came toward her. "Haha... Every time." she thought as she continued the turn of her head like she hadn't even noticed him. Once he got close enough, she'd pretend to be startled and waited for him to speak up, knowing he would.

"Excuse me, miss." Eira tensed her body to jump a little, as if she were startled at the sudden sound of his voice. Putting her hand over her heart, she turned her head back toward him and let out a shocked breath. "Oh my, you startled me..." she giggled sweetly, putting on a masterful performance. "I hate to bother you while you are enjoying this beautiful day, but I have to say you look very familiar. Is there any chance I know you from somewhere?" he asked and she tilted her head a little to the side. In fact, he did look slightly familiar, but she had talked to so many men in the past couple of days, then skipping her sixty frozen years, the weeks before that, there was no way she was going to remember. "I'm sorry, I can't say that I do know you." she smiled and shook her head, shrugging playful toward him. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her knees, "Did you enjoy the water?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:09 am

"I'm sorry, I can't say that I do know you." For some reason, he still was not convinced. He did know her from somewhere... This woman just seemed so familiar, and yet neither could remember. There was just something different about her, something that screamed "YOU KNOW ME, DAMMIT!" So why couldn't he remember? He'd have to see if she gave any hints to her identity when he introduced himself... but her interruption would cause him to have to wait for it. "Did you enjoy the water?" Even with her knees curled up, she was still attractive, if not moreso. It wasn't anything of the sort of magic, but it's not something he had the knowledge of. It was a woman's trick, and Tsubine, as evidenced by the sword he was not-so-subtly carrying in his speedo, was, is, and always will be a man. And no matter how much more attractive she looked, the increase in that level only gave rise to the increase in the number of alarms Tsubine was hearing. Tsubine could not be attracted to this woman! But not just for those yet-unknown reasons...

Tsubine placed his left hand on his hip, which made his arm muscles jut out more than if it were just dangling there. "It's been a while since I've been in the water like that, so I'd say I did." Tsubine turned to the dark-haired woman a bit more. Something about her was just screaming at him. Remember. "The water is great today. No seaweed nor jellyfish it seems. Temperature is great and there's just enough waves to make it fun." The water was perfect, but the enjoyment of it could only be felt with someone else. Since he was alone, and she seemed to be alone as well... Tsubine felt he might as well try to be friendly to her. He always was told to be "more social," but he never felt the need nor want to. But this woman... he just felt the need to be nice to her. "You planning on going in?" And then he remembered. "Before I forget, my name is Tsubine." He would not introduce himself with his last name, because if she only spoke Japanese... then saying "Zarukonhainzu" might just be too difficult. It was always difficult translating his name to Japanese.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 am

Sunny Horizons [Closed] KaminariandEira_zpsa87ee323

Was it is stance? Was it his posture? Was it his eyes? His smile? What about his voice? She couldn't tell what it was, but as the two of them continued their conversation, Eira felt more inclined to say that the two of them did indeed to know each other. Was he and old friend? Was he an old lover? Did she meet him in the store? Maybe he was a servant of her mother's house? Did he run one of the shops near here? Was he a teacher? A doctor? Her mind danced around at the endless possibilities. "You planning on going in?" her thoughts were interrupted. She was being kind of rude, only pretending to listen to his previous answers, but of course the questioning tone caught her attention. "No, I don't believe so." she shook her head and looked back to him. She couldn't help but glance his body up and down, taking note of the firm muscles. He wasn't one of those over done men, thank god. She didn't like those. He kept his body just right.

"I find it interesting that your choice of swimwear is a speedo..." she blinked a couple times when she finally took this little important detail into mind. She glanced for a moment and then pulled her eyes away. Something about that felt off; what the hell? She could stare a man down every day of her life, so why the hell was she suddenly feeling awkward. She thought harder, pushing her memories farther back than the last sixty years just to try and figure out why she felt she knew him. A civilian of the Suguira Realm? A class mate of some sort? No, farther back. It continuously slipped her mind and finally. "Before I forget, my name is Tsubine." She turned her gaze up to his face and looked him straight in the eyes. She thought so far back that the memories were hazy. There way no way. Each faded memory soon became clearer and clearer with the short moment she looked to him. "Kakova vasha familiya?" she asked, assuming this was some sick joke, so she spoke in the language only that man would understand.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

And only a short mile away, a young woman was getting used to something new. Well, it wasn't exactly new. She had successfully used them a few times before this day, but this wasn't cool. She specifically told them to get rid of any of the damn school girl outfits. She was so sick of being treated like a middle school kid any time she dared entire the world of the living with a gigai. Of course, they ignored her request and she was walking around in a blue fucking mini-skirt, blazer, and all that other shit the school girls around here have to wear. It was seriously irritating to be asked "Aren't you supposed to be in school" and then explain that you're over eighteen and come up with a stupid story about how your clothes are in the wash, blah blah blah. No one believed her, of course, but what the hell was she supposed to do to prove them wrong? Show them ID? Hand over a drivers license? She had no idea how many times she had to ditch the cops because they refused to listen to the fact that she was indeed of age and a shinigami Captain. These morons knew of the Gotei now, shouldn't they be used to this shit by now?

With a heavy sigh, Kaminari Hatakeyama, Captain of the Fifth Division within the Gotei 13 made her way down toward the beach, lost. She didn't really remember how to navigate these streets. There was only one reason why she was even in the world of the living and that was too see her old Captain. No, not the one she was currently unaware of being at the beach near her, but the one that ditched her years ago without a word because of his hollowfication. She had things to ask him and that is why she was here. Of course, she was starting to think that the jerk at the bus stop gave her the wrong directions to his office. He didn't seem like the type of guy who she should have trusted. If she were able to sense Snopy, that'd be so much easier, but no. He stuck himself inside a Gigai and was just as good as her when it came to hiding his presence. There was no way she was going to find him without flaring her power and she didn't exactly want to do that. So, as she stepped onto the beach's street, she stood there to enjoy the cool breeze and listen to the waves crashing over the water. She looked around at the few people around and saw someone she wasn't expecting.

"... Should I really be shocked at this?" she asked herself, keeping the dullest of expressions as she noticed a certain blonde standing far off, much closer to the water than she was. Even if he was that far, she'd recognize that body any da-.... Uhm... She'd recognize her former Captain from miles away. He was standing there talking to some big boobed bimbo on the beach. Luckily, she was far enough away that even if she screamed at the top of her lungs, he'd not see her. And since she was in this specially made gigai, it was pretty much impossible for him to sense her. Yay. Now, to sneak up on the two of them and make the jealousy immediately obvious? Or do the "I figured" expression. She'd decide on her way there. She had enough time to think; he wasn't going anywhere and she wasn't exactly in a hurry to get to him either. For now, she just walked her way toward the two of them, watching them closely from her distance.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 pm

"No, I don't believe so." A shame, truly. Tsubine wanted to be nice to this woman but she turned down his offer. Instead, Tsubine would just keep her company on the ivory sands. "I find it interesting that your choice of swimwear is a speedo..." Considering his body type, it wasn't too odd. People might think he's a professional or something, but he wasn't. Frankly, his reasons were far more... prone to arouse suspicion if nothing else. "It's the closest thing I can get to wearing nothing." A speedo also protected the sheathed sword from any danger, so there was that added benefit. No one wants to get stung by a jellyfish on a certain something flopping around.

And then, he introduced himself. And when he did, the entire atmosphere changed. He didn't understand what he had done yet, but he could tell things were different. All he could think was: A-HA! WE DID KNOW EACH OTHER! And then with the atmosphere change... Tsubine also began to think about how they knew each other... "Kakova vasha familiya?" Tsubine's pupils narrowed. Russian, a language few he knew understood. Her voice did not contain a trace of an accent, but neither did his. However, her saying that... "Moya familya von Zarkonheinz." He did not question it. Because that face was starting to come into focus. It was older... but surely it was her...

Of course, it had to be her. Those eyes were only more mature, as well as that body, right? It was all becoming clear, but not fully understood. It was like seeing the silhouette of an island before arriving. You may not know what dangers lie between you and it, but you can slowly see your goal appearing. "A vy? Kak tebya zovut?" He smiled a bit. The silhouette he was seeing was not of an island, but of a girl he had left behind. "Odnako.. Ya dumayu, chto ya uzhe znayu."

"However... I think I already know."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 pm

"Moya familya von Zarkonheinz."

"That's impossible..." she muttered. From her place sitting on the beach, Eira could only look up to him and stare. Her expression was emotionless until a tear fell from her left eye and down her face. Another fell from the right and they slowly increased in amount. "A vy? Kak tebya zovut?" She couldn't speak. She could only stare at him, unable to express anything beyond the tears she allowed to fall. It didn't take him long to figure it out. "Odnako.. Ya dumayu, chto ya uzhe znayu." Eira quickly stood and practically rushed to hugging him. "Moy brat... My brother." she said and then took a step back. For the first time in many years, beyond the sixty she lost, Eira was able to sincerely smile. Of course, a moment later that smile dropped. "Oh my god, I was flirting with my brother." Eira slapped her hands over her face and closed her eyes in embarrassment, "I was checking you out, oh my god!"

"Holy shit, you were checking me out too, weren't you?" Eira's eyes widened, her face turning deeply red when she realized what the two of them were doing. This is what happens when they're two Tsubine's in existence, they one day end up flirting with each other. Eira thought to the pushing out of her chest, the fake giggling, and could only get more and more embarrassed. She paced for a moment, but then stopped when she realized they were being watched. "May I help you?" she put her hands on her hips and looked over to this tiny brown haired female that had just walked up to them. It was Kaminari, of course. She was stuck at the moment. She hadn't heard any of their conversation, luckily, because her mind was more concentrating on the attractive piece of ass and chest standing near the man who still needed to take her out on a damn date. "I highly doubt you have anything to offer me." Kaminari spoke to passively insult Eira.

"Oh really?" Eira narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms along her chest, which ended up unintentionally boosting her bust a bit more. Kaminari resisted the eye roll she so wanted to implement. "Then why are you here? There is a lot more beach to go around, small one." Eira insulted Kaminari, causing the two to share a rather intense glare before Kaminari glanced over to Tsubine. "I can't say I have a reason anymore." Kaminari glared at both of them and then turned away, clenching her fists tightly. "Anymore?" Eira raised an eyebrow. Kaminari wanted nothing more than to punch that woman in the face, but chose not to for Tsubine's sake. It's not like anything was actually going on between Kaminari and Tsubine, so he could do what ever the hell he wanted. There was no point in her sitting around, hoping that he'd never talk to any other female again, just because the two of them have a single date planned. And it's not even like that thing is planned; it was just stated. For all she knew, it wasn't even going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:17 pm

The tears when he gave his surname only helped him figure out this woman's identity. Ah yes, it was her. A woman he hasn't seen for slightly under 900 years. And yet her face was as clear as day. That cute, smiling face of his little sister. Those scarlet eyes could only belong to the von Zarkonheinz family, and that's why Tsubine knew them so well. They were so close to the eyes he stared at each time he looked into a mirror. As soon as they both had realized they were brother and sister, the younger rushed to him. Honestly, Tsubine even felt a minor urge to cry—cry tears of joy, that is. "Moy brat... My brother." He returned her embrace gladly. "Eira... moya sesta." He was glad to see his sister again...

However, they soon realized something, but she realized it first. Eira pushed away, her face as red as a sunburnt lobster. "Oh my god, I was flirting with my brother. I was checking you out, oh my god!" Her hands covered her face before Tsubine could see her fluster. "Holy shit, you were checking me out too, weren't you?" Tsubine chuckled a bit. "I can't lie, but it was only a little. Something was telling me not to." He wasn't going to lie to his little sister, especially over something like this. He was just happy to have her back. He reached over and placed a hand on her shoulder. It wasn't a sensual gesture, but one of "It's okay." "But I can't blame you... and you can't blame me either. We've both matured physically. Plus it's been... so long since we've seen one another."

But Eira broke off the connection to pace. She was highly embarrassed, and nothing Tsubine could say or do would change anything. But then she stopped... and spoke to someone Tsubine didn't notice at first. "May I help you?" Tsubine's entire body turned to face... Kaminari?! Well, this just got even more awkward. Even Tsubine was not an idiot when it came to women. Sure he may not have the best tact, but when he's standing there, glistening and wet in a speedo, and his sister, whom Kaminari most likely did not know was his sister was standing there, flustered, in a bikini that showed off a dashing figure... Tsubine almost muttered dammit. He knew Kaminari would probably get the wrong idea... especially with what she said about rumors... This was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Tsubine couldn't speak up during the confrontation between Kaminari and his little sister. At all. It was like there was a wall preventing him from doing anything. The two women he cared most about in his life were right there with tension thick enough to cut with a knife. It was a horrible circumstance, but Kaminari's glance to Tsubine... He needed to speak up. His expression was probably priceless because, for once in his life... Tsubine did not know what to do. If he stayed silent, he'd be able to just ease through this but it'd have bad consequences. He could run away, but that'd seem worse. Lying is the worst idea... so that left only one answer. And thus, he spoke up to Kaminari. "Hatakeyama... before you get the wrong idea... this is young lady is my little sister, Eira." He cleared his throat, while also trying to clear his mind of the things he's seen today. But then he took in a deep breath. "Kaminari..." His apologetic tone was saying that he knew this looked bad, but he wasn't trying to stomp on her feelings. "Just like those whom I've dated in the past, you're very important to me. I wouldn't see another woman... and especially not my little sister."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:04 pm

"I can't lie, but it was only a little. Something was telling me not to." Ha, sure. If they had chosen to use different names, Eira would have had a long fun day with him. It's not like either of them would do anything with each other. Eira's princess concept would get in the way of that. She loves to tell me they'd have to really work for them if they wanted it, only to crush their dreams by saying they didn't keep up with her enough. Luckily, though, they did choose to use their real names, well he did. If she had been asked her name first, she would have gone with the usual Eriko Kasugawa. But anyways, the two of them discovered who the other was and Eira had her brother back. It's too bad their first interactions with each other was flirtation. "But I can't blame you... and you can't blame me either. We've both matured physically. Plus it's been... so long since we've seen one another." Ha, yeah. She couldn't blame him. It wasn't every day that a man would run into a beauty like her.

And then she showed up... The women weren't exactly giving him the chance to speak between them. Their little interaction was not only hilarious, but tension filling for anyone who understand either of these women. And poor Tsubine understood them both! Are you sure you could cut this tension with a knife? Seems like you'd need a chain saw. It didn't help that Kaminari's first impression of Eira was of a high-and-mighty diva with the right to be that. Who could blame her? She was beautiful and had a body that Kaminari would kill for. As Kaminari turned and said she would just leave, Eira smirked. "Yeah, shoo." Eira rolled her eyes. Kaminari hesitated for only a moment and then went to walk off again. "Hatakeyama... before you get the wrong idea... this is young lady is my little sister, Eira." Kaminari tensed again. Hatakeyama. She stopped walking and turned back toward him. Eira looked back and forth between the two, realizing this small creature and her brother were friends.

In Kaminari's case, it was obvious that she didn't believe him. Why? Because he received a look that one would never have saw as possible from Kaminari. Why did he receive this look? Because she was actually hurt. Her back was to him and when she looked back to him, she only partially turned to where he could see a single eye. And this eye was filled with an immense amount of disappointment and extreme anger. If she had ever looked at anyone else like that, especially a friend, they would have known that she was done with them. "Kaminari..." Oh, don't you try to use her first name now! "Just like those whom I've dated in the past, you're very important to me. I wouldn't see another woman... and especially not my little sister." Kaminari scoffed. "What are you talking about? We've never been on a date." Kaminari said and went to walk off again. "Explain to me, why you're interested in the flat chested midget?" Eira spoke up toward her brother, but obviously Kaminari could hear.

"Excuse me?" Kaminari turned toward her, "Just because I don't have two bags of fat protruding from the front part of my body like you, doesn't mean you get the right to insult me." Eira glared at Kaminari and then smirked. "Bags of fat or not, they still make me a desirable woman... Don't worry, there are some men out there that enjoy that child-like figure of yours." Eira said, leaning over a bit with her hands on her hips, getting in Kaminari's face. Kaminari froze for a moment after that comment. "The only reason I'm not stabbing you in that over sized chest right now... is because you're apparently former Captain von Zarkonheinz's sister." Kaminari said. "Oh. Okay then. Can you leave now?" Eira asked in a happy voice that was obviously beyond fake. Kaminari respectfully nodded, bowing to them both before turning around and walking off. If Tsubine tried anything, Eira would put her hand out in front of him.

"Just wait a moment..." She'd count down from five and then remove her arm to let him pass, "Go claim her. Go, go, go. Oh, and if she's crying, act surprised."

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Once again, Tsubine was stuck. Not just stuck, but trapped like a fish in a barrel. And a damn good-looking fish at that. Kaminari had these rumors in her head and he needed to dispel them. His little sister looking beautiful didn't help his situation. However, Tsubine was not pleased with his sister right now. No, not one damn bit. He didn't remember her being this way, and treating the woman he was trying to learn to love that way... it bothered him. It bothered him a lot. However, Tsubine couldn't really get a lot of the underlying meaning of any of what was being said. All that Tsubine could feel was the tension between them, and it seemed to revolve around him.

So this was bad for him, definitely. His little sister was acting in a way most unbecoming of a upstart woman, and Kaminari seemed to not care (or believe, he couldn't tell) that Eira was his sister. So yes, this was a very bad scenario. And to make matters worse, his little sister brought up the M-word. Even Tsubine knew this was a bad idea, but the counterattack began before he could stop them. And then it just got worse. Between Kaminari's insults being thrown back and Eira being a more... voluptuous woman than his former subordinate was... it could only get worse. Eventually, Kaminari bowed off after Eira told her to leave. Tsubine went to try and get to his probably-soon-to-be-girlfriend, but his sister stuck her arm out and prevented him from going.

After counting down, Eira then pushed him to go to her. Before he did, Tsubine turned to her. "As much as I am happy for you to be back..." Tsubine's tone immediately changed to a much more harsh tone, almost as if he were giving her an order. "Don't interfere like that again." Tsubine's glare was enough to tell Eira to back off a bit, but he made sure that she heard it. He wasn't telling her to be this perfectly accepting woman, but she didn't have to insult her like that. Even if it did seem she was doing some of this on purpose for him to be a sort-of white (or golden, in his case) knight. Or at least that's what he figured when she urged him to go after stopping him.

Tsubine easily caught up with Kaminari thanks to his longer, stronger, but not-as-beautiful legs. "Hold up." He may have said it too low, but she didn't react at first. Or maybe he just didn't give her enough time to turn around. Honestly, Tsubine wasn't thinking right. This whole thing was just getting more and more fucked up, so he had to make this right before it went FUBAR. "Kaminari, stop." He called out to her again to get her to stop. He hoped she would, because otherwise...

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm

"As much as I am happy for you to be back... Don't interfere like that again." Eira sighed. No one ever understood what she was trying to do when she played cupid! Oh well, her brother would forgive her. It was unfortunately for him because he remembered the old little Eira who was really sweet and youthful. He didn't know the womanly Eira who didn't take anyone's shit and manipulated others into doing exactly as she wanted. She said nothing toward him and watched from her spot on the beach as he went off to talk to Kaminari. Short women always had the same irritations. Kaminari being on the shorter side and having a flat chest allowed Eira to easily pick at her insecurities. Eira was very good at reading people. No, that wasn't it. Eira was very, very good at reading women. The moment Kaminari glanced toward Tsubine instead of confronting her, she knew exactly what she would have to do to push this woman's buttons. She smiled at this fact, but then the smile dropped. Maybe... Just maybe she had gone too far? She looked back toward the water and decided to think about it a bit. Damn it, she'd have to apologize.

"Hold up." Kaminari heard him call out, but she didn't want to deal with him or his so called sister at the moment. "Kaminari, stop." He called out again? Shit, he was chasing her. She stopped walking and reached up to wipe her face, using the uniform jackets sleeve. Yes, she was crying, but she wasn't going to just show him. "What do you want?" she spoke up and crossed her arms over her chest as if to hide the fact that she was flat chested, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you two, so I'll go." Sniffling once, she looked up to him. She didn't have any tears in her eyes, but they were slightly red, so the fact that she was crying should have been obvious.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:37 pm

"What do you want?" Tsubine was glad she didn't start running. He was in a speedo and she looked like she should be in school. If there was a chase... Well, that's just a news story waiting to happen. But he would have chased. He had to apologize to her, well apologize in his own way. Eira was the one being more than a little rude to Kaminari, so she'd be the one to fully apologize... but Tsubine had to at least make up for not stopping the two, as well as making her get the wrong idea. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you two, so I'll go." Tsubine sighed a bit, since he'd have to explain this more. "You're not bothering us."

"But more importantly, you're not bothering me. You never would... well, unless you walked in while I was using a toilet. Then we might have a problem." Tsubine tried to lighten the mood just slightly. But then it got a little more serious. He'd have to explain something a little embarrassing, but the truth is the truth. "Listen, when I was alive... my sister clung to me... a lot. She's probably a little jealous that I've got another beautiful woman in my sights." He didn't really know if Eira was jealous or anything, but that's what he thought. He could only go on the Eira he knew, not the one he met today. Besides the glare she gave him earlier, Kaminari gave him another look he hadn't seen. She had obviously been crying, just like his sister predicted. "But don't cry anymore..." Tsubine smiled and crouched down to where he was at eye-level with her. "You're not as pretty when your eyes are all red."

That's when Tsubine noticed... something... different to say the least. It was something slightly alarming. "Though I do have a question... or perhaps it's a concern..." He did not stand up, and instead just eyed Kaminari from head to toe. And then, with the most unimpressed, almost expressionless face, he asked a simple question. "Why are you dressed like that?"

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 pm

"You're not bothering us." Kaminari turned her head away from him, rolling her eyes at that statement. It was a little more than obvious that she was bothering the other one. "But more importantly, you're not bothering me. You never would... well, unless you walked in while I was using a toilet. Then we might have a problem." Kaminari turned back to him and raised an eyebrow. She could tell he was trying to lift some tension and it worked. She shook her head, looked confusedly toward him, and giggled a bit. "Interesting... I can't say I thought you'd be self-conscious when it came to one of the most basic aspects of life..." she replied, feeling a bit better. "Listen, when I was alive... my sister clung to me... a lot. She's probably a little jealous that I've got another beautiful woman in my sights." "I doubt a woman of her caliber is jealous of one of mine." she replied, wiping her face with her sleeve again.

"But don't cry anymore..." Kaminari looked up to him, her gaze shifting downward as he knelt down next to her, "You're not as pretty when your eyes are all red." No matter how sad or angry she was, it was hard not to take a compliment from someone like Tsubine with a smile, even if she didn't fully believe it. For one, she'd never know whether he truly thought her pretty or whether it was just result of calling him out on his rumored behavior and her unintentional admitting of her attraction toward him a few weeks ago. It was going to be a while before she would ever gain enough confidence in herself that she could trust the compliment of any person who gave her one. It was a new thing after all. She nodded to him though, "Alright." She wasn't one to cry because of some bimbo anyway. The only reason it got to that point was because Tsubine called her his sister and she couldn't just punch the bitch in the face.

"Though I do have a question... or perhaps it's a concern..." Kaminari's expression changed to confusion. "What?" she replied. Seeing him eye her from head to toe, she looked down at herself and realized exactly what he was about to ask. Aye... "Why are you dressed like that?" he asked. Yep, she knew it. "It's those damn new things I got from a friend. The one where you just take a pill and it gives you a gigai instead of having an actual life size version of you sitting around. They didn't come with a label, so I get stuck wearing stupid outfits some times." Kaminari crossed her arms in embarrassment and looked away, but then she too realized something and accidentally glanced down. The reason should be obvious, but she felt her face heat up and became cherry colored red. "A-And w-why are you dressed like that?! I know it's a beach, but some decency is in order!" Kaminari told him, "Stop showing off!"

Eira ended up getting bored standing on the side lines, so every now and then she'd inch her way towards Tsubine and Kaminari to listen in on their conversation. She arrived close enough to hear the end of Kaminari's explanation about some pill, but heard nothing before that. Of course, this means she was close enough to hear this lovely little conversation about her brother wearing a speedo. Eira bit her bottom lip to not laugh when she saw Kaminari's blush, but when she heard Kaminari actually tell her brother to stop showing off, she just about died. "Hahahahaha!!!" She burst out laughing, holding her stomach, and fell to her knees. Oh my god, was he really showing off? "It's a shame... Hahaha. Since it's been nine centuries since I've seen you... Haha. She knows you better than I, so I have to assume you're actually trying to show off!!" Eira just laughed even more at the idea. "Ha... hahaha... hahahahahaha" Kaminari joined Eira in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

"I doubt a woman of her caliber is jealous of one of mine." A normal woman of her type... probably not, to be honest. Tsubine disagreed with that idea, but reality is reality. However, Eira was not a normal woman. Well, not normal in that sense. For one, she was Tsubine's little sister. There should be a natural jealousy from Eira towards anyone who tried to take her precious big brother away. But then there was the other factor, which is that Tsubine and Eira were extremely close growing up. So anyone who would try to take her big brother away... well, met with two very strong but connected forces against them fused together into "the love of a sister." At least that's what Tsubine thought on the matter. "Of course she would be jealous of you... I'm showing attention to another beautiful woman. Even if she doesn't find you as such, I do." He then told her to stop crying, so she might could enjoy this time with him.

Tsubine then noticed something odd about what she was wearing. It seemed to be a schoolgirl's outfit, but it wasn't like one he had ever seen. Not that he had seen many, but he knew what some looked like... and this one didn't look like it belonged to one of the schools he knew of. Kaminari explained, while both embarrassed and annoyed, that it was a bit of a mistake on her part. Something about a replacement for Gigai that sounded more efficient than a mannequin made to look exactly like a Shinigami. But then... she questioned his dressing habits. "A-And w-why are you dressed like that?! I know it's a beach, but some decency is in order! Stop showing off!"

Before Tsubine could respond, Eira's laughing took over the conversation. "It's a shame... Hahaha. Since it's been nine centuries since I've seen you... Haha. She knows you better than I, so I have to assume you're actually trying to show off!!" Tsubine was about to tell her to stop... when Kaminari joined in. Tsubine began to wonder if this whole thing was planned by the two of them... "I wasn't trying to show off..." He sighed, feeling trapped between two very important women in his life. "Besides..." However, he wouldn't be the trapped for long.

"If I were to show off, you" Tsubine turned directly to Kaminari to make sure that she and Eira knew that Tsubine would only try to show off in that manner to Kaminari, "would be here with me in the first place... And of course, I'd be wearing a slightly smaller speedo, just for you." Tsubine's normal cocky smirk returned just so he could trap Kaminari some more. She was easily flustered, especially when it came to what was going on between the two... or rather, what was yet to go on between the two. So Tsubine would of course need to press her on that. It was only fair for laughing at his dark blue speedo.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:18 pm

"I wasn't trying to show off..." "If you say so..." Kaminari stopped laughing, but Eira continued on for a few more moments. "Besides..." "Hm?" Kaminari and Eira both turned to him. "If I were to show off, you" Kaminari almost took a step back when he turned fully toward her. Though her eyes were staring into his, there was this strong urge to glance downward. It's not like anyone could blame her? It also didn't help that this was the closest she got to seeing one, so curiosity was showing it's ugly head at the moment. "would be here with me in the first place... And of course, I'd be wearing a slightly smaller speedo, just for you." For some reason, Kaminari didn't react the way she usually did. Instead, she blinked a few times, glanced down and tilted her head.

"Really?" she replied in a lighthearted tone, almost as if she were actually curious as to how it would look if he had worn one smaller than that, "Wouldn't it hurt though? Can men even stand to have the... thing just..." Kaminari began talking with her hands, trying to symbolize something being really squished, "You know... all tucked up in there?" Eira looked at Kaminari dumbfounded and stood back up. "She's... a little more innocent then I expected." she thought as she stepped over to her brother's side, "I'm not sure whether I like her or not." "I would appreciate it if you stopped staring at me." Kaminari spoke up, "A stare from you doesn't exactly feel settling." "Oh don't worry, I won't be picking on you anymore..." Eira smiled quite sweetly, but then her gaze changed to extremely threatening, which actually caused Kaminari to move back a bit. It wasn't really out of fear, but more shock over the quick transition.

"Just know that if you hurt my brother I will destroy you. I don't like sharing, especially him, so the fact that I actually feel willing to share him with you means something and you better not take advantage of it." Eira's glare transformed into a smile again, "Okay?" Kaminari just blinked at her a few times. She glanced over to Tsubine and then back to Eira. "It's like there are two of them..." she thought before sighing, "Your brother asked me out a little under a month ago and still hasn't taken me anywhere... So, I really don't expect you to have to be sharing him." Eira was a little stuck. It was sort of a 'what the fuck' moment. She hadn't expected her brother to be waiting that long, so she looped an arm around his. "Give us a moment..." she said with a smile and then dragged her brother a good fifteen feet away, "Why would you make her wait a month? I never thought you were the type to back out..."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Tsubine had to quell Kaminari's concerns. It was about something important to him, and something he hoped would become important (and enjoyable) to her, so he had to dispel any concerns she may have on it. The biggest seemed to be if it would fit... in a slightly smaller speedo. If it wouldn't fit, then it would just be squeezed like hot dogs in the cellophane packaging. And that would be uncomfortable. But despite the size difference, it would fit just fine so long as the speedo wasn't too small. "Don't worry, it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. It would just be more visible for the lucky lady I'd be showing it too." Tsubine joked slightly, trying to pry at Kaminari's more innocent side. He'd have to open that side of her more before he'd be able to get anywhere romantic with her.

Kaminari and Eira started a conversation, which ended with Eira admitting she could possibly share him with her and Kaminari bringing up the date he had promised. Tsubine had not forgotten, despite the time that had passed since he asked her initially. Instead, Tsubine was just really busy. However, Tsubine was more focused on Eira being able to share him with Kaminari. It seemed that Kaminari might have his sister's approval, which is something he wanted. "Why would you make her wait a month? I never thought you were the type to back out..." Tsubine would have to dumb this down slightly, as he didn't know how much, if at all, Eira knew about... spiritual stuff. "To put the matter simply, I've been handling disaster relief... one of the towns I oversee seems to have... crashed by natural phenomenon." Tsubine had no idea his sister was a Sugiura, so he was trying to explain this as simply as possible without giving away him being a Sugiura. "This is the second day I've been able to leave. And hopefully, this will be the last. We didn't lose anyone in the end, thankfully, but rebuilding and relocating..." Tsubine sighed. It really had been a stressful time for him. He had thought of just turning it over to an aide, but... knowing Tsubine, he'd have to do this himself. "The paperwork seemed to be infinite. It was not my intention to leave her for so long."

Tsubine hoped that would satisfy Eira, as it was the truth but simplified. He broke away from Eira a few moments later to return back to Kaminari. He had an idea that might make up for it... "Say, Hatakeyama, why don't you join us?" It was a simple request. Why not? "The weather is great, the water amazing, and I'd be able to brag about having two beautiful women with me at the beach." Tsubine was of course half-joking... as he'd never brag about that sort of thing. In fact, if he were to brag about anything... it would just be being able to see Kaminari in a swimsuit if she decided to join them. "Besides... my sister seems to like you, I think you two should get to know each other better."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 am

Eira raised an eyebrow. What the hell was her brother into? He sounded like some leader of something. Of course, she had no idea that he was suddenly back in the Sugiura Realm. It has been sixty years since her last visit there. Thinking on it, a lot may have changed in the time that she had been gone. There was a lot, besides her brother's return, that she likely missed. "I guess..." she shook her head in slight disbelief and shrugged it off, "Good luck with that then." Eira took a step back and raised her arms to stretch a bit. Feeling her back pop and hearing it make a rather loud and uncomfortable sound, she dropped her arms back down to her sides. "Ooow..." she whined, rubbing her lower back, "So stiff..." "Say, Hatakeyama, why don't you join us?" Wait what? Eira's thoughts were pulled back to the two of them when her brother spoke up. "The weather is great, the water amazing, and I'd be able to brag about having two beautiful women with me at the beach." Kaminari just looked away with a slight blush on her face. It was hard for her to take that compliment, especially with a certain woman standing right there.

Eira had to fight extremely hard to not say "You mean a beautiful woman and a young boy." but she succeeded! It was probably better for her not to insult Kaminari anymore than she already had. It was something she was going to have to learn to control, especially since she usually didn't have to. Speaking her mind was kinda her thing. "Besides... my sister seems to like you, I think you two should get to know each other better." Well he wasn't wrong. Kaminari was a cutie, like something she'd pick up and cuddle, not like the woman Tsubine seemed to see her for. Of course, Kaminari was small and cute, especially when angry. Tsubine likely couldn't even argue with that. "Yeah, come on." Eira waved Kaminari over to her with a sincere smile and then got an idea. Eira hurried over to Kaminari's side and looped their arms together. "Let's go pick out a cute swimsuit for you!" Eira pulled Kaminari along excitedly and winked to Tsubine. "I... w-wait!" Kaminari fought for a moment, but Eira had a death grip on her, "Okay then..." Kaminari gave in rather quickly. She sorta wanted to be here with him anyway, so why fight it?

Time skip... and "You look great!" Eira clapped happily as she looked at Kaminari, who felt very awkward. "D-Do I?" Kaminari questioned, looking at herself in the mirror with Eira behind her. "Yes, you do. Without a doubt." Eira said, but then noticed the true doubt on Kaminari's face, "Why is your personal image to negative?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow, "Try everything you chose to insult me about the moment we met." Eira gave a sheepish smile, rubbed the back of her head, and then sighed. "Look... Yeah, you're not exactly media sexy, but you are a beautiful girl. You have to be to be worthy of my brother, and I think you are." Eira just crossed her arms and stared seriously at Kaminari, who just blushed again. She looked down to herself and turned her body while looking in the mirror. "Are you sure this is good?" Kaminari asked and got a confident nod in return. She took in a deep breath and picked up a bag that held the clothed the gigai came with. She'd have to remind herself to change clothes before taking the gigai off, otherwise she might accidentally pop this outfit back on next time she used the pilled gigai.

The two of them walked out of the store and toward wherever Tsubine was. Trying to keep a confident demeanor in front of Tsubine, Kaminari walked like she would as a Captain. Of course, it made her look stiff as hell since she was actually quite nervous. Eira noticed this and nudged her before Tsubine would look toward them. "Calm down. You'd look better nervous, at least it'd make sense." Eira told her and Kaminari immediately softened her posture. She felt like a fool. "Tsubine!" Eira called out, causing Kaminari to tense a bit. Kaminari had to fight the urge to hide behind Eira, like that'd help. Once Tsubine would see her, her outfit would consist of a light blue two piece swimsuit. The bottom was normal, but the trim was a dark blue. The top of the swimsuit was also light blue with darker blue trimmings, but was frilly to hide the fact that she didn't exactly have a nice chest to compliment a bikini like Eira's. It hid the fact that she was as flat as a board quite well. The moment he'd turn to her, Kaminari would look away from Tsubine, embarrassed beyond belief at this entire situation! It was unbecoming of a Captain! She should never be caught in such an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 am

Tsubine watched his sister pull Kaminari away. However, Eira's excitedness for going to pick out a swimsuit for Kaminari as well as that wink both sat awkwardly in Tsubine's mind. It was like a softball sitting on a slot meant for baseballs. It just was slightly off, and he worried about why it was off. What sort of devious plan did his sister have? Considering how provocative she was earlier... could she be pulling Kaminari into a shop with almost extra-revealing swimsuits? The image of Kaminari in an almost-banned-from-the-beach-level skimpy bathing suit. The image was completely out of place, of course. Kaminari would never wear something like that... would she?

Shaking the image out of his mind to regain comfort, Tsubine decided to walk over to where he had left his things. Being the smart man he is, he brought along a second towel—and a third as well. He grabbed one and wrapped it around his waist. The two women had both noticed his choice in swimwear, but he wasn't going to go out and change into something else. Mainly because he wasn't about to go buy something, and all he had with him were like the one he had on. Well, of different colors of course. Maybe he should have worn the red one after all...

Tsubine sat down next to Eira's spot and stared into the ocean. With a faint smile, the ocean waves turned into the waters of a river. He remembered the day he first snapped, but he doesn't regret his actions. That day, Eira had been kidnapped and Tsubine had single-handedly rescued her from the castle upriver. That day led to his death, but he didn't care. He saved Eira's life... and her chastity, so he would never regret it. He would never feel bad about killing those people either. They were the lowest form of life to him, so why should he bother with remorse?

Thankfully, the rest of his party's return knocked him out of the reminiscing stage. Tsubine stood up, his waist still wrapped in a towel. Turning towards them, it was... quite unexpected but also expected at the same time. Seeing Kaminari like that was unexpected, but the choice of swimwear was completely expected. Thinking about it... Tsubine wondered what her underwear looked like. He planned to find out, so it was a thought he moved to the back of his mind. Well, he didn't move it necessarily. Rather, the sight of Kaminari showing off more of her skin than he could remember. And even if she had the smallest chest of the women he's been with, it didn't matter to him. She was quite pretty. He'd... probably even say beautiful if something wasn't off.

Kaminari being embarrassed like this just didn't seem like her. Well, it was and it wasn't. Their past interactions had opened up a more... feminine side of Kaminari to Tsubine's eyes, but he could never see that fully as Kaminari. He liked to see the sort of Kaminari that came out when he called her "Hatakeyama," but this was a part of her too. He would have to accept it, and like the rest of her, learn to love it. Tsubine gave off a warm smile for once, as if to try to re-assure her. "Well don't you look stunning." This could be selfish, yes. He had to learn to love this side of her. So if he had to make her feel more comfortable, he'd do it. That's not to say he's lying about this. She did look good, but she needed that, for lack of a better word, umph that made Kaminari who she is.

"Why don't we move closer to the water?" Tsubine motioned for the two to follow him with his neck. He wasn't going to make some outrageous waving motion with his hands. "That way a certain someone can get a better view of me in the water." Tsubine smirked a bit to Kaminari, teasing her once more. Even if he were to re-assure her on certain things, the fact he liked to tease her would never change.

But despite the teasing, the group did move closer to the water. I mean, who could blame them? Tsubine carried the heavy stuff and walked in front, making sure that he'd be able to not only choose the spot... but there were other reasons that were evidenced by his walking. His back, muscular and well-toned, was completely in view of the two women behind him. Tsubine found a good spot near the water that was just far enough away that they didn't have to worry about waves. "So, what were you two doing here?" Tsubine had asked why Kaminari was dressed in something odd, but not why she was here. He turned around after setting their stuff up, unwrapping the towel that was once around his waist.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:24 pm

"Well don't you look stunning." Kaminari tensed immediately at the compliment. Did he really think her stunning? In this? This frilly, tiny, revealing, socially accepted underwear and bra? She wrapped her arms around the front of herself, as if to hide her body. "Thanks." she said softly, looking away from him. It made her nervous to look straight at him. He was so confident, they both were. She felt, dare she think, inferior to them. She felt like this all the time, but damn. "I never want to meet your mother." she sighed and shook her head. Eira just chuckled at the comment. "An even more beautiful woman than I." Eira said, knowing why Kaminari said that. Even if it made her feel worse, Kaminari could only smile. She thought back to her own mother and remembered her beauty. "They do that a lot.. don't they?" Kaminari said with a soft smile.

"Why don't we move closer to the water?" Tsubine brought Kaminari from her past thoughts and looked toward the ocean. She wasn't exactly planning on getting in the water, for reasons she wasn't sure whether she should bring to light, but she did follow both of them toward it. "That way a certain someone can get a better view of me in the water." he stated and Kaminari shot a glare toward him and then quickly looked away. He was always going to tease her, she knew that, but she also knew that she had a reputation to uphold! She was never going to give into his... everything! Never! Especially in public! Where he's half nude, wet... and... Eira snapped her fingers in front of Kaminari's face a couple times, snapping her from a continuous stare at Tsubine's back. "Damn, woman, wake up!" Eira said, crossing her arms along her chest as they walked, "Never met someone so entranced by my brother..."

"Sorry..." Kaminari glanced away embarrased, "Lost in thought." "Yeah, I can tell." Eira glanced to Tsubine and fought the urge to laugh. "So, what were you two doing here?" Kaminari and Eira both chose a towel to sit on after Tsubine set things up. Kaminari took note of him being kind enough to do it himself, unlike many men who would have just tossed them a towel. It was sweet. Eira, on the other hand, was used to this and expected to be treated like a princess. "I haven't been able to get back home." Eira said, running her fingers through her hair. "And I was heading over to Saika's house to ask him about a few things." Kaminari said, closing her eyes as the ocean breeze caressed her skin, "I've... got some questions on hollowfication that I need answered." Kaminari didn't realize that her words implied that she might be hollowfying some time, so she didn't do anything to correct herself.

Eira blinked a few times at Kaminari. "Alright, so since I want to know what the fuck a Saika is, I'ma hurry up and explain myself, so you can tell your story." Eira said and swung her hair back behind her, "I've been here for sixty years. I was stuck in this crazy cocoon like state and woke up recently. Now, I'm here. Don't have the power to get home. That's it... Now..." Eira looked toward Kaminari, "What the hell is a Saika House? Is it some new and improved library?" Kaminari had to fight not to treat Eira like she was the stupidest woman on the planet. "No... I said Saika's house... As in a guy's home. He's an old friend of mine." Kaminari explained and then looked to Tsubine, "Does she come from where you come from?" There were multiple meanings behind that question... Like form the same world? Same parents? Or was the dumbass adopted?

Let's just be glad Eira wasn't actually stupid and just heard wrong... She does only half-listen to people she feels are inferior to herself, so it makes sense for her not to hear everything.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:38 pm

"I haven't been able to get back home." That worried and confused Tsubine. He had no idea where home was for her, but not being able to get back... it just sounded off. "And I was heading over to Saika's house to ask him about a few things." The name Saika rang a bell, although he didn't remember it at first. He was bad with names, after all. "I've... got some questions on hollowfication that I need answered." But no matter the concern he had for Eira not being able get home, wherever it may be, Kaminari took priority now in his mind.

Eira soon spoke up, getting curious about this Saika. "Alright, so since I want to know what the fuck a Saika is, I'ma hurry up and explain myself, so you can tell your story." Tsubine wanted to correct the what to a who, but he didn't get a chance to. Eira spoke up before he could. "I've been here for sixty years. I was stuck in this crazy cocoon like state and woke up recently. Now, I'm here. Don't have the power to get home. That's it..." Tsubine was a little surprised she had been here for sixty years, and the cocoon made him curious. But he was more interested in pointing something out, even if it were slightly mumbled. "Aging well is in the blood..." "Now... What the hell is a Saika House? Is it some new and improved library?"

"No... I said Saika's house... As in a guy's home. He's an old friend of mine." A guy named Saika... a few bells started to ring, but not enough to make an ID. "Does she come from where you come from?" An odd... but good question that Tsubine didn't know the answer to. "Well, we do have the same mother... I can... personally attest to that. So we did technically come from the same place..." Tsubine had walked in on his mother giving birth to his sister by accident, thinking something was wrong... It damaged him for years. "But I think you mean if she's like me... and I honestly don't know. Like I said, I haven't seen her for nine centuries."

Tsubine paused for a moment and turned to his sister with an intense and serious expression. He wouldn't be able to explain this fully if she didn't understand what Sugiura and/or Shinigami were, so he had to make sure of something. "Tell me Eira, does the word 'Sugiura' mean anything to you?" Tsubine was facing Eira, which was giving his little sister a nice view of what he had to offer—although the offer was more to Kaminari and not to Eira. "And... Saika... wasn't he the one that took over the Fifth after I left?" Tsubine may not remember names much, but some names did stick with him.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

"I am seriously wondering what he would do if I smacked his ass..."

"I am seriously wondering what he would do if she smacked his ass..."

Well, at least their states of mind were similar. Although Kaminari was paying pretty close attention to everything that was said, Eira was sorta letting it in one ear and out the other. The only time that her attention returned to the actual conversation and not whether Kaminari should smack her brother's ass was when her name was said. It also helped that the word "Sugiura" was mentioned as well. "Well of course, I assume you're not unfamiliar with the aspect anymore?" Eira sat up perfectly straight, placing her hands in her lap like you'd see royalty do, "Frankly, I was surprised when I found all of this out, but it isn't too surprising. There were a few things when I was young that made me a little different than most people. Of course, that was after you... well, left us." Eira sighed, waving her hand as if to wave away the memories. "Anyways... Yes, I am a Sugiura and I have not been able to open a gate to get home. I guess being in cocoon state for sixty years makes it a little difficult to control your power." Eira chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, he was Captain for a bit, but then things happened and..." Kaminari sighed and shook her head, looking off from both of them, "It's not something I feel like talking about. Why don't you two enjoy the water or something? I'll sit here and watch." Kaminari curled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. Eira stared at her for a moment and then looked up to Tsubine to see what he would do. "In my opinion, the two of you should go swim while I sit here and," she let out a relaxed sigh and lowered her sunglasses over her eyes, "soak up some of that sun." Eira laid back and rested her hands behind her head. "Come on, go go. You two have fun." she brought one hand out for a moment to wave them off and then returned it to the back of her head. "Alright..." Kaminari blinked a couple times and looked to Tsubine before stepping toward the ocean, but choosing to stop just shy of stepping into the water.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 am

"I am seriously wondering what she would do if I smacked her ass..."
The thought of course had occurred. Even if Kaminari wasn't as curvaceous as Eira, she was by no means un-feminine. And that really showed in the outfit she was wearing now. Tsubine's eyes, despite looking directly at the two women's faces, was picking up other things. Thanks to his training as a swordsman, he was easily able to pay attention to things out of the corner of his eyes. And you bet your ass that he was paying attention to things other than Kaminari's face. Even with the frills, it was obvious Kaminari didn't have as much of a bust as Eira... but she wasn't 100% flat. There was still something there besides muscle.

Tsubine had a hard time trying to think of how to bring up the Sugiura conversation. Thankfully, his sister did understand. "Frankly, I was surprised when I found all of this out, but it isn't too surprising. There were a few things when I was young that made me a little different than most people. Of course, that was after you... well, left us." Tsubine felt a bite of sharp pain at that. It had been forever since he had thought of him leaving. He still thinks what he did was the right thing to do at the time... but he had always had doubts, as well as minor regrets. His expression shifted. The smile he gave off was obviously a reaction, and not a happy smile. It was a coping mechanism, and with his eyes closed, he even made a little chuckle. "It seems I have a bad habit of leaving too soon..." His tone was somewhat somber, but more bitter than anything. Trying to make a light joke out of the situation was the only way he could deal with it.

However, even with a light joke, it would've lingered. Thankfully, oh so thankfully, Eira spoke of something else that shocked him. His eyes widened a little even. He was truly surprised. "Anyways... Yes, I am a Sugiura and I have not been able to open a gate to get home. I guess being in cocoon state for sixty years makes it a little difficult to control your power." Tsubine blinked. It surprised him, definitely. He thought she was a Shinigami or a Plus... but for her to be a Sugiura was a great thing. "That sure does save me from some explaining. I'm glad we're both of the same kind once more. I'll take you back to the Sugiura Realm later." Tsubine turned to Kaminari. "But I want to spend some time with this charming little lady first, so you'll have to wait."

Tsubine smiled to the woman he was growing more fond of. Well, it's not like he wasn't already fond of her. However, he had never taken the time to actually... appreciate the fondness he felt for her. But right now, the time wasn't for appreciating the past, but for creating new fondness. Kaminari explained that Saika was who Tsubine thought he was. And actually, Tsubine was a little happy at himself. He remembered a name! AND he could put a face to it! Huzzah! "It's not something I feel like talking about. Why don't you two enjoy the water or something? I'll sit here and watch." Tsubine didn't remember much of this Saika person, but her tone was worrying.

Tsubine was stuck for a moment. On the one hand, he wanted to spend time with Eira, so that wasn't a bad idea. On the other hand, he wanted to spend time with Kaminari, just the two of them. On the one foot, he wanted to relax, so perhaps those two females could enjoy the water together. On the other foot, all three could go into the water. Before he could make a decision, Eira made it for him. "In my opinion, the two of you should go swim while I sit here and soak up some of that sun. Come on, go go. You two have fun." Tsubine nodded. "That sounds like a great plan. If you need anything, don't be afraid to call for me."

Tsubine followed Kaminari out to the water, but when she stopped, he kept going. He was about five steps into the water when he realized she wasn't there. He turned around to see her just enough away from the water for her toes to occasionally be splashed by waves. "Come on, let's get in." Tsubine returned to where she was, and grabbed her hand. Not her wrist, not her arm, but her actual hand. It had been a while since he had grabbed a woman's hand like this. With a smile, he tugged her slightly. "If you're going to have trouble swimming, I'm here, so don't worry. And I promise not to laugh either."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 am

Sunny Horizons [Closed] Header3_zpsc95ddd64
Yep! Eira was taking a break for a while. Too much excitement all at once, so it was time for her to be alone and those two to have a little fun.

When Kaminari stopped, she stared out at the ocean. Her expression was blank, but she wasn't exactly excited about getting into the water. She didn't know how to swim; she never learned. The Rukongai wasn't exactly known for the ocean and she never had a chance while living. "Come on, let's get in."Her attention turned back to Tsubine as his voice pulled her from her thoughts. "Eep!" she squeaked accidentally as he took her hand and pulled her along. It's not like he was being rough with her; it was just sudden and a little unexpected. Since she had been pulled toward the water, it's cold temperature also shocked her because she had little to no time to brace herself. She raised her other hand to her mouth and covered it. "If you ever tell anyone that happened I'll never forgive you." she narrowed her eyes at him and stepped forward a bit, coming to stand beside him in the water and looked back out on to the ocean.

Without really thinking, her hand tightened around his. "If you're going to have trouble swimming, I'm here, so don't worry. And I promise not to laugh either." She looked up to him and blinked a couple times. "Who said I'll have trouble swimming? I can swim." she spoke a convincing lie and turned away with her cheeks puffed out a bit and eyes slightly narrowed. To prove she can, even though she knew she couldn't, she stepped out deeper into the water. "It's f-f-freezing." she said when she looked up to him. She went far enough out that the water came above her chest, but he still had a lot to go. "Hmph." she turned away again, but right as a wave came in and whacked her in the face, "Ah!" she coughed a couple times, and wiped the salt water from her face. Of course, the ocean was a tough opponent and it's attacks weren't going to stop any time soon. She looked to see another was coming in.

"No." she let go of his hand and stepped up behind Tsubine, using him as a barrier. He was tall enough! He could take it! Unfortunately, to do so, she had to lean up on his back to make sure the current didn't pull her away. Shivering as she held onto him, she looked back to the shore, wanting to return to the warmth of the sand. If she did that, she'd prove to him that she couldn't swim and was scared of the water, thereby making her inferior to the big boobed lady lying out on the beach! That could not happen. Kaminari came out from behind him and tried walking further out, but it was just getting deeper and deeper. The water now being up to her neck before she'd have to start actually swimming, she stopped and looked up to him to see what he wanted to do. He was gonna laugh at her, she knew it. She knew it!
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Tsubine didn't even pay attention to the noise she made as he pulled her into the ocean. He was slow and gentle as he led the way into the blue abyss. Even if she could swim, swimming in the ocean is different from anything else. The closest one could get is swimming in a river, which is where Tsubine learned to swim. In fact, he didn't even notice the water may have been a little chilly. He just smiled and walked backwards, taking waves at his back so she wouldn't get knocked down. He didn't know if she could swim or not, so it was best to assume she couldn't.

"Who said I'll have trouble swimming? I can swim." Unfortunately for her, Tsubine believed it. He let go of her hand, and let her lead into the water instead. Even if she could swim, she was still at a higher risk of being knocked down. That was a price of being short, Tsubine assumed. "It's f-f-freezing." Tsubine gave her an expression that could be summed up in the phrase "'the fuck you talkin' 'bout?" He smiled a bit with it though. "No, freezing is the river I learned to swim in. We'd relax on the ice floe if we got tired. This is warm." The water was not cold. Hell, this was warm to him. It took him longer to get used to saunas and hot tubs than it did for him to get used to cold water. And this was by no means cold.

Kaminari trekked on, and Tsubine followed. That was until the waves seemed to get too much for her. Tsubine was wondering why she hadn't started to actually swim. Tsubine had a bit more to go before it'd be good for him to swim. And as the waves got too much, Kaminari swung around and grabbed onto his back. Tsubine didn't mind, in fact, he just chuckled a bit. He took a large wave coming for them with stride. It would take something much stronger to take him down! And now, Kaminari took the lead again... until she went about neck-deep and stopped. Tsubine was just about at the level where he would start swimming.

"If you go any further out like that, you're gonna need a snorkel." Tsubine stopped and looked at her seriously. "I told you I'm not going to laugh." He took a few steps forward, where he was just a few inches away from her. "And I will keep by my word." Tsubine smiled to her again. He looked at her, not in a condescending manner but in one that a teacher looks at their favorite pupil. Tsubine put his arms out in front, crossing them in a way that would let her grab onto them. "Here, just relax your body and hold onto my arms." His look changed to the one he gave her a few weeks ago—when he said he would learn to love her. "I'll be there to save you if something goes wrong, but I believe you can do it." His choice of wording may be off, but it was the truth.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Sunny Horizons [Closed] Header3_zpsc95ddd64

It would be so much easier if she just told him the truth, but no. She had to be prideful and that caused ocean water to splash all over her and make her cough. This was a mission she probably shouldn't have taken on. "If you go any further out like that, you're gonna need a snorkel." Making fun of her already, huh? Kaminari shot a glare toward him and then sighed. Should she try to start swimming now? "I told you I'm not going to laugh." She raised an eyebrow at him. How was she supposed to trust that? "And I will keep by my word." Okay, well that helps. She sighed and nodded to him. He more than likely would keep his word, but that wasn't even the problem. She couldn't swim! She didn't know how to swim in a damn pool, let alone the fricking ocean. With the waves pushing her around, she began to realize how bad this actually could get, especially since he had let go.

Kaminari was going to grab onto his arms, but instead chose to grab onto his hand. For some reason, she felt a little more comfortable doing that. "Fine..." she sighed in defeat, "I don't know how to swim." Kaminari looked away embarrassed at her confession. Another wave came in, but a lot larger one, and tried pulling her small body right out to sea. Scared of being pulled off, Kaminari used the small amount of strength she had to pull herself toward Tsubine and wrapped both of her arms around one of his. "I refuse to be taken out by water." she said, glaring down at the ocean water as if it was her current enemy. It was a little childish, yes, but also kind of cute because she meant that 250%. At this moment, Kaminari realized that she was kinda floating off the ocean floor, using Tsubine as leverage to keep her still. This realization caused her cheeks to turn tomato red. "Uh..." she looked up to him, thinking of what to sat at this point, "I'd let go, but I'd drown...Sorry. What are you even supposed to do to swim out in the ocean?"

"Teach me?"
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 1:50 pm

"Fine... I don't know how to swim." Tsubine just reached out of the water and rubbed the top of her head to re-assure her. Whether or not it worked, it didn't matter. "It's never too late to learn, especially when you're so young." Tsubine returned her hand-grab with a grip tight enough to make sure that no wave would knock her loose while still not hurting her. Tsubine took a few steps in deeper into the abyss, until even he began to float. They were still holding hands, even if they weren't too close to one another.

"I refuse to be taken out by water." Tsubine felt that she would even say that to a large hamburger or something harmless that was threatening to her. It was something he'd have to test. But not now. Now, Tsubine had to make sure that she didn't... well, die on him. "I'd let go, but I'd drown...Sorry. What are you even supposed to do to swim out in the ocean? Teach me?" Tsubine smiled a bit more. Slowly he moved himself a little closer to her, where he was standing on solid... well... sand—as solid as sand on the bottom of the ocean can be.

"You're going to be fine." Tsubine took a step back, making sure she moved with him. "You're already doing the basic part, which is just floating." Tsubine pulled her a bit more, eventually reversing how they were originally. Now Tsubine's back was to the shore, and he was on the shallower ground. "Now, relax your body a bit more... and let it float up. Let your back float up, and make sure to keep your head angled where you're not going to breathe in water." Tsubine was firmly planted on the sand, so the waves were not going to move him one bit. It was now up to Kaminari, who just needed to float some more. If she could float a bit more, then she would be on her way to swimming.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Horizons [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next