Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapSunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barSunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Sunny Horizons [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Header3_zpsc95ddd64

There was something strangely relaxing about Tsubine patting her on the top of the head. It was something that many did to children, but it didn't feel that way when coming from him. "It's never too late to learn, especially when you're so young." he said. She looked up to him worried. She wasn't sure she wanted to do this, but something was preventing her from saying so. She assumed it was probably that same something that made being pat on the head feel comforting. Kaminari felt that now was as good a time as any to learn to swim, so why not have him teach her? It seemed he accepted the job because the lesson began. He stepped back and her nerves got the better of her. She tightened her hand around his, quickly regretting it. She was showing too much fear here. A Shinigami Captain should not fear something as simple as learning to swim, whether she had or hadn't done something like this before.

"You're going to be fine. You're already doing the basic part, which is just floating." Basic? Basic?! Floating on the surface of the ocean was basic?! No, a pool was basic. She had so many possibilities going through her mind. A larger than normal wave, a tsunami, a shark, an eel, a jellyfish. She had no idea what was lurking in the bottom of these waters. If something decided it wanted her, it'd get her. She couldn't fight it! "D-Don't let me go!!" she said quickly, as if she were in a panic, and tightened her grip on him even more. She wouldn't be surprised if her little hands were cutting off blood circulation now. He was changing their position again. He was standing on shallower ground while her feet couldn't reach it without ducking her nose under water. The current continued to pull on her,  making her more nervous with every passing wave. Now that she had her back to the incoming waves, her level of nervousness was raising.

"Now, relax your body a bit more... and let it float up. Let your back float up, and make sure to keep your head angled where you're not going to breathe in water." She tried doing as she said by not kicking her legs like she thought you were supposed to. Her body did indeed begin to float up, but it felt odd with the water moving around her so much. "D-Don't... l-let me go. Promise?" she said, keeping her head angled up as he said so she wouldn't be stupid enough to breathe in water. The taste of salt wasn't exactly wanted right now, but little drops kept leaking into her mouth with the passing waves. And now that her back was turned to the water and she couldn't see, of course this was the time for a much larger, 'surf-able' wave to come in onto the shore. As it came in, it got bigger and bigger until it raised up even higher than Tsubine's head was and wasn't too far from breaking over the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Header20

"D-Don't let me go!!" Thankfully for Kaminari, Tsubine wasn't an idiot. He knew that rip currents could drag her out before he could catch her. So, he was putting all of his effort into keeping her attached to him. "Don't worry, I won't let you go." He smiled re-assuredly again. He was sticking to his word. He made sure she was still safe as he rotated her where she couldn't touch. It was a risky move, but it forced her to float. It's close to how he learned how to swim. Granted, being knocked out of a boat in the middle of a river as a child and this were two very different things though. The only connection the two had was the fact it was a sink-or-swim situation. Thankfully, Tsubine had Kaminari safely tethered to himself with his grip.

"D-Don't... l-let me go. Promise?" Kaminari was looking a little worried, but it didn't matter to him. A little nervousness was to be expected. But, he had to calm the excess. "I promise I'm not going to let you go as long as you'll let me hold you." Twice what he said could be misconstrued into being almost a proposition of marriage, but he wasn't necessarily meaning it in such a manner. Tsubine watched as her body began to float, dealing with the minor waves breaking near them. "See, you're doing fine."

But all was not calm forever. A wave, almost surfable, began to form. Before Tsubine knew it, it was right on top of them. "Shit." He couldn't pull her to the shore safely... so there was only one option. Tsubine pulled on her hands, pulling her body towards him in an upward manner. Despite his promise, he would let go, but only for a brief second only to wrap his arms around her body tightly. It was like a hug, essentially, but much tighter. He didn't give her any warning, but neither did the wave. Tsubine used his head to push her head into his chest, turning his own gaze to the inside of his eyelids, even if those scarlet orbs were aimed at the top of her head.

His head ducked, Tsubine was ready for the wave. It broke atop them, just like it looked like it might. Unfortunately, it kept part of its momentum and swept Tsubine off of his feet. But, even underwater and being tossed around, Tsubine was keeping Kaminari close to him. He was not letting her go. Thankfully, the wave didn't wash them all the way onto shore. That would be far more embarrassing considering the situation. Tsubine was on his back, slightly in the sand. Kaminari was on top of him, and the wave was long gone. He looked down at the woman in his arms. "Sorry about that... I didn't expect one of that size to be here. Are you okay?" He smiled, not even worrying about the awkward situation he had put her in.

Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm

It was probably a little shocking to see someone like Kaminari so reliant on someone else, especially asking him to promise not to let her go. No matter the way his replies sounded, Kaminari was so nervous about being swept away and drowning in her stupid gigai that she didn't notice it. "See, you're doing fine." he said and she forced a nervous smile. Yeah, for now things were going okay. Well, yeah, they were. Kaminari relaxed a bit and began kicking her legs just a little, trying to get used to the current. "Shit." What? Shit? What? Kaminari stopped kicking and looked up to him to see where he was looking. She turned her head back, and as she did so, her eyes widened at the incoming wave and she was being pulled into Tsubine. Not caring at all about embarrassment or nervousness, Kaminari wrapped her arms tightly around him and clung. And then the wave came crashing down over them...

Kaminari pressed herself as close into Tsubine as she possibly could, closing her eyes while their bodies were being knocked around. It was a little surprising that Tsubine was actually moved, but the ocean water wasn't exactly an easy thing to resist. After being washed around a bit, the torture came to an end and they were in much, much shallower water. Kaminari still clung to him. Her body was shaking a lot more than one would expect. She hadn't been able to take a breath before the water took them, so she went through that without being able to breath. She began coughing as she tried to catch her breath. "Sorry about that... I didn't expect one of that size to be here. Are you okay?" Kaminari didn't move for a while. Once she was able to finally catch her breath, she looked up to him with a dazed expression. She blinked a couple times and then took a deep breath before realizing the position that they of them were in.

"I'm done." she said with red cheeks, pushing herself off of him and rolling over on her back, "I have no need to learn how to swim. It's useless." Now whether she meant the swimming skill was useless or the idea of teaching her was useless was unclear, but she had no plans of getting back in the water. She placed a hand over her stomach and the other arm over her eyes and just laid there, her jaw tightly clenched as she tried calming herself down.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'm done. I have no need to learn how to swim. It's useless." Tsubine, had he been some punk, would have slapped her for that. Not out of disrespect. No. It would be because of his respect for her that he would do that. Instead, he just sat up, the sand slowly flowing off of his back, and looked at her with his eyes acting like daggers. "Giving up so soon isn't like you." Tsubine had respected this woman for years, and now, because of a single anomaly, she was going to stop? Tsubine sighed, not wanting to give up on Kaminari. Even if she wanted to give up, it'd take a lot more than that to make him want to.

"I don't know whether it's because you're embarrassed or something, but giving up is just going to make you feel worse." Tsubine stood up now, walking into the deeper water and right in front of Kaminari's feet. He was standing over her, blocking out the sun most likely. "Be glad I'm not teaching you how I was taught—which was being pushed out of a boat and forced to swim or else I'd drown." He looked at her with such a serious look, it made it seem like he was scolding her. And frankly, he was. However, his voice wasn't that of someone mad at her or anything of that sort. Instead, he was telling her to get her ass up and try again.

"My parents loved me, but they did that to prove they believed in me." Tsubine began to reminisce, thinking of how he learned to swim. Thankfully for Kaminari, she had someone who WOULD jump in and save her if she began to sink. He smirked at her, like he was planning something evil. "So maybe I should just throw you out there, showing I believe in you." He let out a hearty, almost forced chuckle, but quickly changed his tone once more. "Of course I'm kidding." Tsubine leaned over her, extending a hand. "I'd rather teach you slowly than force you to learn. You'd get the wrong kind of impression of me." He once again let his ladykiller smile out. "Plus, it's just more time we can spend together." It was hard to imagine this gentle man as someone who could break women's hearts, or even kill someone.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:53 pm

It wasn't something she could expect him to understand, not when she kept the truth from him. She was debating whether she should just speak up and explain to him why this frightened her so much. "I don't know whether it's because you're embarrassed or something, but giving up is just going to make you feel worse." He had sat up, but she continued to just lay there. Since she kept her arm laying over her eyes, she did not see his piercing glare. That doesn't mean she didn't know it was there. She knew. She knew all to well how he was looking at her now. She didn't want to see it. One thing he could see though was her clenched jaw and gritting teeth. "You don't understand..." she said very very quietly, actually not wanting him to hear her mumbling to herself. "Be glad I'm not teaching you how I was taught—which was being pushed out of a boat and forced to swim or else I'd drown." he told her and she tensed.

Forcing herself to calm down, she removed her arm from her eyes and looked to him. Her eyes were red, though that was from the salt water, or was it? "My parents loved me, but they did that to prove they believed in me." She stared at him, her expression blank even ask he smirked. "So maybe I should just throw you out there, showing I believe in you." Her eyes narrowed into her own death stare, "You wouldn't dare." Her voice spoke in a hiss, as if she were truly and utterly angry with him. She knew it was a joke, or hoped it was, but her reaction was almost involuntary. "Of course I'm kidding." he said and she calmed a bit, looking away from him again. Feeling him move to lean over her, she turned her head back toward him and glanced toward his extended hand. "I'd rather teach you slowly than force you to learn. You'd get the wrong kind of impression of me." he said while bringing out that smile.

"Plus, it's just more time we can spend together." Kaminari opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't. She looked to his hand and reached out to take it, still shaking. She knew what he wanted her to do. He wanted her back in that water. Using him as leverage, assuming he'd allow that, she'd pull herself up to her feet and look out to the ocean again. "You know the worst part of fear...?" she asked him, speaking just loud enough to be heard over the crashing waves, "When you forget it exists only to remember and learn about it again." She lowered her head for a moment and bit her bottom lip. A tear dropped down the side of her cheek, only to be wiped away quickly. She set a hand on his chest and sighed. "I'm sorry, Tsubine... I just can't." she said and turned away, walking off with her head lowered. Little did Tsubine know, this entire thing had accessed a trigger within her mind that she had long forgotten about.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm

"You know the worst part of fear...?" That question caught Tsubine off-guard. What was she talking about? Fear? Of course he knew of fear. He had felt it many times. But... why was she bringing it up? "When you forget it exists only to remember and learn about it again." Something was wrong, and Tsubine had done something wrong. He noticed the tear falling off of her cheek. His eyes narrowed as she placed a hand on his chest. "I'm sorry, Tsubine... I just can't." "It's obvious I touched a nerve..."

"for that, I am sorry... but..." As she began to walk away, Tsubine grabbed her upper arm and spun her back around. He wasn't letting her go. He brought her into an embrace so tight she wouldn't be able to break out of it without using Kidō. It wasn't one to harm her, but just to keep her there. He lessened it enough for her to look up to his face, and he looked right down at hers. "Kaminari... remember this." Without hesitation, he spoke her name again. Truth be told, he was waiting for the proper time to stop calling her Hatakeyama. Even though they were eons apart in age and dimension apart in locations normally, Tsubine respected her enough not to just refer to her casually. But now... now he was questioning whether that was the right thing to do.

"Fear..." His eyes showed pain and experience as he stared at her. He had seen countless battles, lost countless allies, slain countless enemies, and even so... he was still able to feel fear. He was able to feel happiness. And most importantly, he was able to love. And Tsubine wanted her to be able to look at whatever plagued her like he could look at the past. "Fear just serves one purpose." He spoke not like a teacher nor a scholar, nor even like a superior. Tsubine spoke to her like he spoke to her the night they shared a kiss. He was talking to her in the manner of a lover, even if they had no such relationship. "It makes you feel alone. It makes you feel like the whole world is against you."

"As long as I can, I'll be there for you. For as long as I can, I'll make sure that you are not alone. That way..." Tsubine began to smile at her, but his serious tone was nowhere near wavering. Tsubine was speaking from his heart first, not even thinking of what it might cause. Kaminari meant something to him, and she was meaning more to him with every moment he spent with her. She was like a new star in his galaxy. Her light may not be the most seen, but it was slowly growing. "whatever it is you are fearing, or will fear... you won't have to face it alone. I'll be there with you, side-by-side, hand-in-hand."

For the first time in their friendship, Tsubine took the first step. Leaning in, he once again pressed his lips against hers. He had not forgotten her essence from their last encounter... but a refresher was not going to hurt. His eyes were closed during, as he was not going to experience by seeing. Nay, such a simple thing was not enough for him. Tsubine wanted to feel Kaminari, and that is what he was hoping their second kiss would allow.

Last edited by Tsubine on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:08 pm

"It's obvious I touched a nerve..." In truth, Tsubine had no idea how sensitive of a nerve he had actually hit. Kaminari was strong, or at least tried to be. Showing weakness like this was not something she liked doing. It had been etched into her being to show no weakness to anyone, no matter who they were. Yet, here she was crying in front of a man she once called Captain. How could she have sunken so low? "for that, I am sorry... but..." But what? Her arm was suddenly grabbed and she was turned toward him. Her eyes widened, surprised at the suddenly grasp at her. He pulled her in and held her tightly; his firm embrace practically caused her to melt in his arms. She found herself lost in his words; right now there was only Tsubine. Even the ocean's waves crashing onto the shore left her mind. "Kaminari... remember this." She blinked. What did he want her to remember? What did he need her to remember?

"Fear..." Kaminari looked him straight in the eyes, her practically begging him to say it, whatever it was. "Fear just serves one purpose." A purpose? Fear? What did he mean by that? "It makes you feel alone. It makes you feel like the whole world is against you." For her, that was true, but her fear came from different places than his did. It wasn't from battle and war, nor was it from pain or injury. Her fear was a dormant volcano waiting to erupt and if it ever did, it would destroy all she called her own. "As long as I can, I'll be there for you. For as long as I can, I'll make sure that you are not alone. That way..." Was he making her a promise? It felt like it. Her heart was racing faster. She couldn't look away from him; her eyes were locked onto his. She began to feel drawn in; she wanted to be closer to him at this moment. The feeling was odd and a little frightening to her, but she didn't want to fight it either.

"whatever it is you are fearing, or will fear... you won't have to face it alone. I'll be there with you, side-by-side, hand-in-hand." Tears fell faster, her heart rate increased. What was happening to her? There was something she wanted right now. She wanted it bad, but could she go for it? No. Yes. Maybe. Yes. She wanted to relive that night without the "I was loopy" excuse. She yearned for him now and as he came closer to her that was it. Kaminari pushed herself up onto her tiptoes and helped close that gap between the two of them. Her lips met his and Kaminari found herself wrapping her arms around his back and pulling herself into him. Her eyes closed and she held her breath through out the entirety of the kiss. A few seconds later, when she could no longer hold her breath, Kaminari pulled away and slowly opened her eyes to look at him. Blinking once, she suddenly began blushing and took a step back.

"Uh... Hm..." she covered her face with her hands and looked away, "Th-Thank you. I, uh... Is that even how you're supposed to react to a kiss? I, well, don't exactly know what I'm doing. The first time this happened, I was... well... I... Mmmm..." Kaminari whined a little, her embarrassment level jumping up a few counts. She placed her hand over her heart and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. "Well that was certainly entertaining." a familiar voice spoke up and Kaminari looked over to see Eira standing there. "Oh leave it alone! I don't need you to tease me about this right now, okay?" Kaminari said and Eira just laughed. "Fine, fine." she said and shook her head, "I approve brother, I approve." Kaminari covered her face and turned toward the ocean, making sure her back was to the both of them. She has never had her heart racing like this before. This entire day had taken one hell of a turn for... the better.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Happiness was nowhere near the right emotion for what it was Tsubine was feeling. Was it bliss? Was it joy? Was it a growing anxiety of what was to come? Honestly, it could be all or none, and Tsubine wouldn't care. All he knew was this was a positive emotion, and he enjoyed it. Kaminari returning the surprise kiss was only the clincher to make this among the highest of emotional levels. The former Captain-Commander didn't even feel her arms wrap around his neck. All he could feel was his own heart racing and her lips.

Unfortunately, Kaminari wasn't able to hold her breath as long as Tsubine could... or maybe the fact he suddenly sprang that kiss onto her made her lose part of that breath. He wanted to continue that kiss for eons to come, as it symbolized what he was saying. That he would be there. That no matter what, he wouldn't let her go. He may not be her knight in shining armor... but he'd gladly be her king if she'd be his queen. They would rule an eternal kingdom of love together, their souls intertwined as the grains of sand within time's hourglass. Even if he didn't know that with his mind, his body knew it far before he did. It acted without waiting, and that is what brought him such a grand euphoria.

She broke away first, and Tsubine let her. After such a satisfying experience, she might need some time to recuperate, or at least to understand the situation. It was so sudden, maybe she didn't fully comprehend what he had done? Tsubine knew full well what he had done, on the other hand, and was proud of it. As Kaminari whined with the situation sinking in, Tsubine only could smile at her. It was unlike her to get flustered, but he liked her flustered. It was an attractive feature he was beginning to notice—and appreciate. "Th-Thank you. I, uh... Is that even how you're supposed to react to a kiss? I, well, don't exactly know what I'm doing. The first time this happened, I was... well... I... Mmmm..." Tsubine's hand rested on her shoulder. She may not understand, but Tsubine was calming her down. It was going to be OK is the message he was trying to convey.

Tsubine didn't even notice his sister moving over near where the two stood and shared a passionate moment of felicity. Even if his mother, father, or a Menos Grande (or all three) had been there, he was not going to be able to notice them. The only person he was focused on was the one whom he could still taste on his lips. "Well that was certainly entertaining." His sister's confident voice was able to shake him out of his trance, but it also caught him off-guard. He jerked his head over to see his sister standing there. Even he was a little embarrassed at his actions now, although he wouldn't show it.

Kaminari quipped back at Eira, who couldn't fight the smaller lady. Or maybe it was because of respect that Eira didn't return fire? Tsubine didn't care, he was just glad Eira didn't continue. As Kaminari turned around and towards the ocean, Eira gave Tsubine an approving nod. Even though he needed no such thing, the fact she gave one was a good sign. Tsubine smiled and nodded back, messaging "thank you" to his sister. That was the bond of blood the two shared, one that allowed them to understand one another so well it was almost scary. Tsubine turned around to face the ocean with his hopefully-soon-to-be-girlfriend, and wrapped his arm around her, placing his right arm on her right shoulder, bringing her closer. "I think I could enjoy this loving you thing, Kaminari." He smiled to her—as he was speaking the truth. An old dog can learn new tricks, and he sure was enjoying what he was learning now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Horizons [Closed]   Sunny Horizons [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Horizons [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2